O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon | PS5, PS4, Series, One e PC: out! | Reviews disponíveis!!! [PG. 7]

Link_1998

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Pre Order da Amazon cobraram logo que eu comprei, ai cancelaram o valor da compra. Será que fizeram isso porque só cobra no envio ou deu m**** mesmo ?

The End.

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Cara tá no capítulo 4 com 25 horas:

• Algumas missões são bem grandes, mas sem frescureba de exploração em um jogo de mecha (ainda bem) level design lembra mais os AC anteriores do que souls;
  • Missões variadas, tem até de stealth;
  • Chefes difíceis. Os inimigos no começo são bem fáceis, mas vão ficando mais difíceis mais pra frente;
  • No PS5 o jogo tá ótimo em 60fps;
  • Tem algumas builds OP que deveriam ser nerfadas.

MalleoBH

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Eurogamer - 5/5
This is the scenery-chewing brilliance that the mecha genre's all about. I've had nothing less than a huge grin on my face the entire way through my silky-smooth, 30-odd hour campaign playthrough, because this is as good as it gets. With its uncanny ability to mix approachability with complexity, lean action with combat depth, Armored Core 6 sets the new standard for what mecha games can do.
IGN - 8/10
Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon's stellar customization options feed into its excellent mecha combat, and the result is challenging combat puzzles that kept my attention all the way through its 15-hour campaign and beyond. It's let down by a dull story, but lands direct hits where it counts.
Videogamer - 10/10
Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon is a masterful return to form for the series that incorporates the modern design philosophies of From Software. It's a dystopian world with a brutally gorgeous aesthetic and refined gameplay elevated by exceptional boss battles. Any fan of the series new or old will find something to love.
We Got This Covered - 4.5/5
Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon is a niche game. It's also a niche game that scratched itches I didn't even know I had: one for a Metal Gear-style story of political intrigue, another for mech customization, and one for frenetic, fast-paced combat that required mastery of a multitude of systems. I adored my time with it, and I'll be heading back for more to live vicariously through all of you who will be experiencing it for the very first time.
PC Gamer - 87/100
After FromSoftware's incredible run from Souls to Sekiro to Elden Ring, Armored Core 6 is a near-radical departure: short, relentlessly paced missions, forgiving retries, and an empowering arsenal that makes it clear you are a one mech army instead of some nasty little guy. Its lean approach holds it back in a few minor ways, but a big budget game this dead set on what it is and what it is not is a precious thing in 2023.
GamesBeat - 4.5/5
Most people who are willing to approach Armored Core VI on its own terms will have a good time. It's a gorgeous game (I'm a big fan of the snowy, industrial aesthetic) with room for plenty of customization, and few things will feel better in any game than piloting around Rubicon's landscapes and cities. No, it's no Dark Souls with mechs, but Armored Core VI carves out its own identity.
VG247 - 3/5
Armored Core 6 is the essence of a soft reboot. It has the unenviable task of drawing newcomers to a niche, sometimes overly challenging series without changing too much of what made fans like it to begin with. The result is a mixed experience that, while it has some shining moments of brilliance, feels a bit loose and never plays to its strengths.
Attack of the Fanboy - 4/5
Years and several Soulslike games later, FromSoftware revisits another of its iconic franchises and mostly soars with awesome visuals and combat. While difficulty is always going to be a factor in these games, the sudden challenge spikes will alienate those who lack the patience for finding the right build.

Link_1998

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eurogamer

Let's start by addressing the elephant in the room. Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon is not a Soulslike. From the moment the game was announced there's been, depending on your perspective, a concern, a hope or even an expectation, that the first new AC title in a decade would seek to emulate its critically and commercially acclaimed From Software stablemate. That's absolutely not the case. There's no intricately-designed interconnected levels here, no bonfire equivalents, no enemies that respawn when you rest.

Tudo que eu precisava saber e esperava, mas pelas expectativas que li no anúncio acho que muita gente vai ficar decepcionada.

Santeria

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Toque de midas da From não falha.

Difícil imaginar eles lançando um jogo ruim - ou mediano - hoje em dia.

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Pelo que se vê nos vários comentários por aí:

Espera um SOULs de Mecha? Não vai gostar.

Gosta de um bom jogo de ação (e um pouco de estratégia) com Mechas e combates insanos? Vai adorar.

giphy.gif

nobrusl314

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Ainda bem que saíram dessa bolha soulslike e demonstraram que conseguem entregar jogo bom. Isso me dá uma esperança de lançarem um dia a sequência do ótimo Ninja Blade que não tem nada de souls.

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Precisaria jogar os outros para entender ou é tipo um reboot?

Não precisa, o novo game é um "reboot" para a série:

It may seem concerning to new fans that Fires of Rubicon is a numbered sequel. Does this mean that Armored Core VI is connected to previous games in the series? Fortunately, there is no need to worry. The latest Armored Core title essentially acts as a reboot of the series.

Armored Core VI Is Not a Narrative Continuation of Previous Games

An important thing to note about the Armored Core series is that every numbered entry introduces a new scenario and/or universe. Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon is no exception to this. The fictional planet of Rubicon 3 is an entirely new setting for old and new fans alike. The majority of Armored Core games take place on a post-apocalyptic Earth, so this is a major change.

While it’s entirely possible and even likely that the game will contain nods for old fans, the story will require no previous knowledge. However, previous experience with the series may make it easier to grasp the themes and subject matter of the game’s story. Most Armored Core games share similar themes relating to war and corporate greed. All the player needs to know is that they play the role of a mercenary in a dystopian future.

Armored-Core-VI-Screenshot.webp

AnsersonIbanez

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Que ano bom pra games hein?

Lançamentos bons o ano inteiro.

Ainda tem o Starfield que acredito que vai ser uma media 90+ e o novo Homem Aranha ainda que deve ser um game legal.

Link_1998

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Toque de midas da From não falha.

Difícil imaginar eles lançando um jogo ruim - ou mediano - hoje em dia.

Apesar da pre order, eu tinha dúvidas se a empresa sabia fazer jogo bom ou só tinha uma fórmula boa que deu muitos frutos. Acho que esse game, que sempre foi uma franquia mediana, começa a mudar o Status da empresa e tirar essa dúvida.

Receita Federal

Imposto NÃO é roubo!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
O que me anima é saber que tem missões maiores, mas resta saber quantas são, pois de nada adianta se a maioria ainda seguir o ritmo dos AC antigos, isto é, pequenas missões com contador de tempo pra realizar algum objetivo Y, que foram todas as que eu vi nesses materiais lançados, inclusive os recentes do cara explodindo a nave / transportador ali.

Ultima Edição:

king_hyperdyo

A RPG Gamer
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Só não entendi por que o jogo foi bem nos Reviews do PC e PS5 e mal no XBOX. Será que ficou mal otimizado para a galera do X ?

Bruna Veloz

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
O cara jogou ARMORED CORE

-combate TOP padrão fromsoftware
-mais difícil que elden ring
-aula de como fazer boss Battle épica
-trilha sonora sexy
-se sentiu extremamente envolvido com a gameplay que "se sentiu um só com o controle":kkk:kkk

I played Armored Core VI, but I have not beaten it due to time constraints, so this is my impression:

You know how huge those Final Fantasy 16 fights were, but much of it was prescripted? Armored Core 6 says how about if you actually had to scale a titan robot yourself. This is Fromsoft mastering the art of the setpiece battle, a lesson that's evolved since Demon's Souls all the way to Elden Ring.

This game is hard. There are boss battles that took me an entire day to beat. But I was so in sync with the controls and action, everything else about life fades away as I began to feel one with my robot.

These battles require you to learn patterns but also require quick reflexes. These guys made Sekiro, and although this game is nothing like that, it offers similar skill checks. If you can't beat a certain boss, you better go back to the garage and reconfigure your robot enough to the point where it makes sense for you and for the enemy. Fair warning.

Old school AC fans will be in heaven. This game was made for us. This is a classic Armored Core game with no compromise. I can't wait to get back to it after I'm done reviewing that other game.

Witness the glory of the kinds of games FromSoft has always made: an experience so immersive in its control scheme, settings and fight beats (enemies with different "stages") that nothing else will matter when you're in locked in combat.

Link_1998

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
"This game is hard. There are boss battles that took me an entire day to beat."

Jamais vou entender alguém falar algo assim como algo positivo. Só me deu insegurança...

Majima-San

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
O desafio alto é boa notícia, ainda restam as devassas de cunho técnico. Sobre não ser Soulzificado, vou esperar a opinião de quem entende (FextraLife, VaatiVydia), checkpoint e respawn eu sei que não vai ter, mas estou sentindo um cheiro forte de inspiração

A notícia boa é que, se os reviews que cravam que o game é bom estiverem corretos (reviews erram, exemplo, Halo Infinite é ordinário, e foi bem avaliado), é o segundo game que é IP da FROM a crescer, depois de SEKIRO, até então outras publishers estavam gozando com o pau dela, Sony e BAMCO

Topo Fundo