O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial ✞ DEATH STRANDING | PS4: 08/11/19 | Gameplay de 49 minutos às 03:30 de quinta feira [pg. 89]

End Of The Line

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Ter muito gameplay em Metal Gear Solid V pode ter pouco a ver com o Kojima. Nós saberemos quando Death Stranding lançar o quanto daquelas ideias de game design eram da Konami ou eram do Kojima. Quanto a parte cinemática, quando você trabalha com alguém que é diretor de cinema profissional, fica difícil de atribuir qualquer ganho cinematográfico a um game designer.
Só ver as palavras do Julien Merceron:
Merceron didn’t really know what to expect from Hideo Kojima, as he knew him just as a friend. Since he did a lot of public relations and marketing, Merceron thought that maybe he was like a figurehead, with a lot of underlings doing everything from him, like game design and narrative design.

When they started to work together, Merceron was absolutely amazed. Kojima-san takes care of everything himself. He does marketing, Creativity on P.T “from A to Z,” the same with Metal Gear, he worked on the game design and on the story. Something not many know is that after Metal Gear Solid 4 was finished and work on Fox Engine started Kojima-san was among those who designed the technology. He’s a true technology enthusiast, and he wanted an engine that could represent him and that allowed him to deliver the experiences he aspired to create.

At first Merceron thought he would have to talk to Kojima-san in very simple terms, but that wasn’t the case at all. Kojima-san was beyond his expectations in everything: in the ideas he had, in his passion for his work, in his knowledge of technology, and even more so in his mastery of his vision. According to Merceron, he has never met anyone else who knows exactly how his game is going to look like before even seeing it.

Tigerfang

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
We wish you a happy new year! Kojima Productions celebrated its first anniversary on December 16th. Last year it was just a dream and a goal, supported by many strands (bonds). We have been preparing to go to space, but finally the rocket, the base, the engine and the staff are ready.

I think this is all thanks to everyone around the world that supported us for our adventure. That’s why I want to answer those expectations, and I’d like this to finally be the year of the engine’s ignition.

Again, thank you for this year.

(Kojima Productions Game Creator Kojima Hideo)

KojimaPrpdictions.jpg

xogum

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
sera? vcs tao super estimando demais os atores de serie

Kiefer eh de segundo escalao em series televisivas. Vcs tao pensando em budgets de ator de hollywood que eh pelo menos 5x maior. Isso pq estamos falando apenas de voice over hein.

Se fosse tao caro assim ele nao teria contratado mais nego para o DS. Fora q ele deve saber q nao eh isso q vende nesse tipo de midia. Enfim vamos ver ne

Vc pulou MGSV? Eh mais jogo que o MGS1 ao 4 juntos. Eh o que tem menos filminho cretino

Meio nonsense esse comentario
O gameplay de MGSV é genial, pena que o jogo foi entregue incompleto.

Tigerfang

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Vão lançar uma estátua do Ludens de 159 cm de altura com luzes de LED e autografada pelo Kojima, só terão 150 unidades disponíveis. Vão estar a venda entre Março e Janeiro de 2018.

O preço? $2,000. Troquinho do pão...

12261141_5860836f8f510.jpg

12261142_586083a3b6aa9.jpg

12261142_586083b0835aa.jpg

12261144_586083f280803.jpg

Berserk.of.Niflheim

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Ser desenhado pelo Shinkawa é uma honra do c***lho.
Conhecendo o Kojima e os japoneses em geral, o cara claramente foi super bem quisto no Japão, eles não são de sair se jogando assim em alguém, principalmente o Shinkawa san que é bem discreto.

Deve ser gente boa pra caramba.

Tigerfang

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
O Mads está sempre com cara de quem está de saco cheio, mesmo quando está sorrindo. É muito estranho.

ethan

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Gente. A página 11 deste tópico já é a mais épica de todas. Muito amor <3

Tigerfang

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
A entrevista é bem grande, separei as partes onde ele fala de DS e da engine:

Through the years you’ve talked about taking a break from Metal Gear to make something different. Is Death Stranding something you’ve been thinking about for years, or was it a brand-new idea inspired by your recent collaborations with people like Guillermo Del Toro?

Of course after leaving my former employer and starting up a new company, the first question was about what we should make. Naturally we have to make something, but I have so many ideas all the time. I come up with new ideas every day and they all override each other. I had several at the front of my mind, and we ended up choosing the game that – first of all – would be best for the market, and the one we were most enthusiastic about making. That was Death Stranding. It wasn’t an idea that we'd had for a long time, it was really a new idea.

I believe you should make something that matches the times, because the world changes every day. There’s new news every day, the people in the world change all the time. Sometimes film directors come up with an idea when they’re a child, and then they make the film when they’re an adult. I don’t think that’s something you should do, because it’s no longer topical.

Between the work you did on the P.T. horror demo with Norman Reedus and Guillermo Del Toro, and now with Death Stranding, you seem to be going to darker places. Is this a reflection of the toll the past few years have taken on you, or a catharsis of sorts?

I don’t have a dark mindset in particular. Death Stranding is not a horror game. I just wanted to make something that looks very unique, something you haven’t seen before, something with a more artistic slant to it. I’m not pursuing a dark aspect to the game.

You're working with Guerrilla Games' DECIMA graphics engine for Death Stranding. Does that allow you to work faster than you have in the past? Do the new tools or tech allow you to work in new ways?

Of course having an engine helps in that regard. The best situation is to create your own engine – then you have full control over it – but that would take us another five years. As you may know, I toured the world, and then landed on the DECIMA engine. And now we have that now, and we don’t have to waste time creating one, so the overall length of time needed to create the game will be much shorter.

We’re using Guerilla’s engine, but we’re not creating the same type of game as them, so we need to add to and modify it. We’ll take those modifications that we’ve made and give them back to Guerrilla, and together we'll create an even more powerful engine. The original plan was to use just use what they'd built, but Guerrilla said "no, let’s work on it together. Let’s make the engine itself a collaborative effort." So we’re working on it with them, and because it’s two companies working on the same exact engine, we believe we’re building it at twice the speed.

How do you create such convincing, natural 3D likenesses of Mads Mikkelsen, Norman Reedus, and Guillermo Del Toro without falling into the "uncanny valley" problem that movies like Kingsglaive and even Star Wars: Rogue One suffer from?

The basic, underlying technology powering the movies you mentioned and what we’re doing here is fundamentally the same, but in one word the difference is "love." What I mean by that is once we have the actors scanned in as data, it's passed along to the creators, and it's about how much feeling they put into the actual work to make it look as cool as possible or as realistic as possible. We really love these people and the characters they play.

From what we've seen of Death Stranding, it seems kind of serious, deep even – like a European art film. Will we still see that sense of humor your games are known for?

Humor is a very important aspect for games. You play a game for a very long time – Death Stranding is a big game, too – and you put stress on the player and you lead them through peaks and valleys. Humor is an important aspect to make sure the player can enjoy playing across these peaks and valleys. So we’ll have humor in this game too, but to a degree that it doesn't ruin the world setting. It will be at an appropriate level.

------

And you like Mad Max: Fury Road a lot, too.

I’ve seen it 18 times! I saw a special preview showing of the Black & Chrome version.

:lolwtf

A entrevista completa está aqui:
http://www.glixel.com/interviews/hideo-kojima-i-want-to-create-games-until-i-die-w464689

Entendi direito, ele desistiu de fazer uma engine própria pra ficar com a da Guerrilla? Porque isso praticamente prenderia todos os futuros jogos dele a Sony não?

Acir M

One-Above-All
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Entendi direito, ele desistiu de fazer uma engine própria pra ficar com a da Guerrilla? Porque isso praticamente prenderia todos os futuros jogos dele a Sony não?

Não, ele diz que o melhor cenário seria criar um engine nova, pois ai vc teria controle total (sobre os aspectos) dela. Mas criar uma engine nova levaria outros 5 anos (tempo que levou pra fazer a FOX Engine).

Tigerfang

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Não, ele diz que o melhor cenário seria criar um engine nova, pois ai vc teria controle total (sobre os aspectos) dela. Mas criar uma engine nova levaria outros 5 anos (tempo que levou pra fazer a FOX Engine).
Isso eu entendi, só achei que do jeito que ele fala não parece que ele vai atrás de criar uma engine própria.

Edit: estou falando pro futuro, não pro Death Stranding.

Topo Fundo