O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Ajuda para jogar online no switch (erro:2618-0516)

vlok

Larva
Reações
Pontos
Fala glr!
Sou novo no fórum e fiz a aquisição do switch e do mario kart 8 deluxe junto com o zelda tb... Porem, fui tentar jogar o mk8 online e não consegui jogar de maneira nenhuma... Consigo acessar a eshop, fazer compras ou atualizar os games numa boa... porem pra jogar não consegui de maneira alguma... Coloco pra procurar corrida mundial no mk8 e depois de um tempinho de procura da um erro: 2618-0516 Não foi possível estabelecer ligação com a consola de outro utilizador. Tenta novamente mais tarde.
Possuo uma conexão da livetim 50mb e uso o próprio modem/roteador deles... technicolor Tg589vn v3
Alguem que tenha passado por esse problema ou saiba resolver, pode me ajudar? To doido pra jogar com a glr mas por esse problema não consigo jogar online... abç e obrigado
Achei um vídeo de um gringo tendo o msm problema que estou tendo...

Ultima Edição:

NVgs

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Segundo a Nintendo:
Error Code: 2618-0516
Applies to: Nintendo Switch

Description:
You are unable to complete the match-making process and receive the error code 2618-0516.

Additional Information:
This error code generally indicates that your network is not optimal for peer to peer connections, likely due to your network's NAT type.

What to Do:
If your receive this error code every time you attempt to connect with others, or when attempting to connect with a specific player, walk through our steps to troubleshoot NAT related issues.

Situation Not Resolved:
If you are still unable to connect, this may indicate an issue related to the network environment or router being used.

If you would like to continue troubleshooting potential issues related to the router, contact the router's manufacturer for assistance with performing the following steps:

• Updating the router's firmware
  • Resetting the router back to its factory default settings
If you would like further assistance with the Nintendo Switch console, please contact us for support by clicking the link below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uma outra possível ajudar

As mentioned in the subject line, I have an ASUS Router, model RT-AC68U and I am having issues playing with friends online (Mario Kart 8 deluxe) due to the NAT error 2618-0516.

After a few hours googling, I have found a few threads where people over the years have experienced the same thing as myself, where the NAT is too strict to play online games, however their solutions don't seem to work for me.

Currently when I run a connectivity test in the Switch settings, it gives me the IP address that is assigned in the router, the speed test completes fine, however it advises my NAT type is D, which isnt ideal...

I have scoured the internet for a way to change my NAT type, however there doesn't seem to be an easy fix for my router... The common instructions on fixing the issue I will post below to show what I have tried, I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas on how I might go about fixing this issue.

Steps tried so far:

1. Reserve a static IP address in the DHCP range for the router (verified by MAC Address).

2. WAN: Internet Connections: Basic Config: Enable PNP: NO (Apply change)

3. WAN: Virtual Server/Port Fowarding: Enable Port Forwarding: Click on YES (Apply change) - Note that there is no need to make any other changes in this section for purposes of using Xbox Live.

4. LAN: Switch Control: NAT Acceleration: Select DISABLE (Apply change)

5. Click the "Reboot" button at the top of the menu page to reboot the router.

6. After the router has rebooted, go to WAN: Internet Connections: Basic Config: Enable PNP: YES (Apply change)

7. Click the "Reboot" button at the top of the menu page to reboot the router.

8. Issue should be resolved.

Topo Fundo