O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial [JB 9.00] Jailbreak PS4

Em qual firmware você entrou no Jailbreak?

• Total voters

Mestre_camus

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
pois é!
tentei não criar expectativa mas n teve jeito rs
Somos dois , nem estou ligando meu ps4 com medo de acabar atualizando sem querer e mesmo sem saber se vai ter algo para a 5.00 , por hora tô usando o psvita pra ir me distraindo até quem sabe uma surpresa .

Enviado de meu Moto G5 usando Tapatalk

eduardo2011

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Somos dois , nem estou ligando meu ps4 com medo de acabar atualizando sem querer e mesmo sem saber se vai ter algo para a 5.00 , por hora tô usando o psvita pra ir me distraindo até quem sabe uma surpresa .

Enviado de meu Moto G5 usando Tapatalk
tb n to ligando o meu.
Espero que saia alguma coisa esse ano.
Vou depois desligar o wifi aqui e deletar a configuração de internet do ps4

gelsoncroft

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
PS4: Interview with SpecterDev and update on the 4.05 Exploit
BY WOLOLO · NOVEMBER 10, 2017
ps4_406_kernel_exploit_fail0verflow.jpg

Fail0verflow disclosed the details of a PS4 4.05 Kernel exploit a few weeks ago. Although I was expecting this to lead to a full release very quickly, the scene has not seen anything so far.

PS4 Developer SpecterDev, who revealed he had found the exploit independently a while ago, and also runs a blog where he writes about the inner workings of console exploits, was nice enough to answer some of my questions.

Wololo: Could you introduce yourself for those among our readers who don’t know you?

SpecterDev: I’m just a curious developer who got interested in exploitation and reverse engineering a little over a year ago. The PS4 seemed like a fun place to start and I got started by tinkering with stuff that was already released (most notably FireKaku) and released some projects for those like me who were interested in researching the PS4 such as Playground 3.55. I was lucky enough to have some friends experienced in exploit development guide me along the way to eventually developing a kernel exploit. While at the time I had this I could not disclose details, I did try to spread some knowledge and answer questions where I could about information on higher firmwares.

Wololo: I’ll start with the very obvious question. When Fail0verflow released details about the PS4 4.05 Kernel exploit, myself and lots of people on the scene were expecting a release to happen within days. The exploit is explained in details on Fail0verflow’s blog. What do you think explains that it’s taking (from a naive perspective) “so long” to see a release?

SpecterDev: Well, the 4.05 kernel exploit is very complex and involves a lot of moving parts. While the details f0f disclosed detailed how to arbitrarily free() any address, they did not go into detail on how you would go about obtaining the pointer to a good object to target, which is the most difficult part of the exploit by far. Finding a suitable object to leak while blind takes a lot of guessing and trial and error, making the exploit development a very time consuming process.

Wololo: That exploit was known for a long time, and has been patched by Sony a while ago, in firmware 4.06. Why was it kept secret for a while by multiple hackers?

SpecterDev: It was really just developers who had it not wanting to step on other people’s toes, f0f were the original devs who found the exploit, and many of us received help from either f0f or those who were assisted by f0f, so in respect for everyone involved, we didn’t want to disclose until f0f was ready to.

Wololo: Do you think your plans to release an implementation of the exploit have had an impact on other people willing to dig into it?

SpecterDev: I think they have in the way that some other developers have been asking for insight on how the exploit (or at least certain parts of it) work, and I think that’s cool. Provided I have the time I always try to answer these questions as best I can, as I remember when I was in a similar position not too long ago. [note from wololo: on that topic, we have a thread on /talk where you can ask your technical questions on the exploit]

Wololo: Speaking of your implementation, do you still plan on releasing it? If so, do you have a rough estimate of how far you are? What are the issues you’re dealing with when it comes to this implementation?

SpecterDev: Yes I do, I’m at that point of leaking a good object to ensure the exploit is stable. I do have a good object leaking as well as a trigger for code execution, it’s just a matter of how practical it is to implement into the exploit, which I am currently testing now. After I know the object can be used effectively in the exploit, things get much easier. I hope to get a release out soon (within the next week or so) – I’ve just been busy with real life stuff so with the exception of weekends, I don’t have a lot of time to work on the exploit during the week.

I’ll also be publishing a write-up for the kernel exploit when it is ready, in it I’ll break down how the exploit works step by step. My hope is it will not only be a nice read for security researchers interested in the PS4, but will also give those in the community without a background in infosec a bit more information on how big releases involving kernel exploits work behind the scenes. Maybe it will inspire some to look into software security where they otherwise would not have

Wololo: How many people or groups do you think have access to kernel exploits on 5.xx PS4 firmwares?

SpecterDev: On higher firmwares I can’t say. Qwerty has kernel access on 5.xx firmware as he displayed on his Twitter, but as for other people and groups I’m not sure.

Wololo: What homebrew, tools, plugins would you like to see running on a hacked PS4?

SpecterDev: In terms of homebrew, I think emulators would be neat to have running on the PS4. But the coolest thing I found with PS3 was the custom games that homebrew developers created such as Neo Tanks. It allows people to get creative and make cool things and play it (and share it) on a platform which they otherwise would not be able to publish to.

Thanks to SpecterDev for his answers. Note that you can follow him on twitter here.

So there you have it: hope that we might see a release within the next week or two from him. How cool would that be?

mostneo

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Fail0verflow disclosed the details of a PS4 4.05 Kernel exploit a few weeks ago. Although I was expecting this to lead to a full release very quickly, the scene has not seen anything so far.

PS4 Developer SpecterDev, who revealed he had found the exploit independently a while ago, and also runs a blog where he writes about the inner workings of console exploits, was nice enough to answer some of my questions.

Wololo: Could you introduce yourself for those among our readers who don’t know you?

SpecterDev: I’m just a curious developer who got interested in exploitation and reverse engineering a little over a year ago. The PS4 seemed like a fun place to start and I got started by tinkering with stuff that was already released (most notably FireKaku) and released some projects for those like me who were interested in researching the PS4 such as Playground 3.55. I was lucky enough to have some friends experienced in exploit development guide me along the way to eventually developing a kernel exploit. While at the time I had this I could not disclose details, I did try to spread some knowledge and answer questions where I could about information on higher firmwares.

Wololo: I’ll start with the very obvious question. When Fail0verflow released details about the PS4 4.05 Kernel exploit, myself and lots of people on the scene were expecting a release to happen within days. The exploit is explained in details on Fail0verflow’s blog. What do you think explains that it’s taking (from a naive perspective) “so long” to see a release?

SpecterDev: Well, the 4.05 kernel exploit is very complex and involves a lot of moving parts. While the details f0f disclosed detailed how to arbitrarily free() any address, they did not go into detail on how you would go about obtaining the pointer to a good object to target, which is the most difficult part of the exploit by far. Finding a suitable object to leak while blind takes a lot of guessing and trial and error, making the exploit development a very time consuming process.

Wololo: That exploit was known for a long time, and has been patched by Sony a while ago, in firmware 4.06. Why was it kept secret for a while by multiple hackers?

SpecterDev: It was really just developers who had it not wanting to step on other people’s toes, f0f were the original devs who found the exploit, and many of us received help from either f0f or those who were assisted by f0f, so in respect for everyone involved, we didn’t want to disclose until f0f was ready to.

Wololo: Do you think your plans to release an implementation of the exploit have had an impact on other people willing to dig into it?

SpecterDev: I think they have in the way that some other developers have been asking for insight on how the exploit (or at least certain parts of it) work, and I think that’s cool. Provided I have the time I always try to answer these questions as best I can, as I remember when I was in a similar position not too long ago. [note from wololo: on that topic, we have a thread on /talk where you can ask your technical questions on the exploit]

Wololo: Speaking of your implementation, do you still plan on releasing it? If so, do you have a rough estimate of how far you are? What are the issues you’re dealing with when it comes to this implementation?

SpecterDev: Yes I do, I’m at that point of leaking a good object to ensure the exploit is stable. I do have a good object leaking as well as a trigger for code execution, it’s just a matter of how practical it is to implement into the exploit, which I am currently testing now. After I know the object can be used effectively in the exploit, things get much easier. I hope to get a release out soon (within the next week or so) – I’ve just been busy with real life stuff so with the exception of weekends, I don’t have a lot of time to work on the exploit during the week.

I’ll also be publishing a write-up for the kernel exploit when it is ready, in it I’ll break down how the exploit works step by step. My hope is it will not only be a nice read for security researchers interested in the PS4, but will also give those in the community without a background in infosec a bit more information on how big releases involving kernel exploits work behind the scenes. Maybe it will inspire some to look into software security where they otherwise would not have

Wololo: How many people or groups do you think have access to kernel exploits on 5.xx PS4 firmwares?

SpecterDev: On higher firmwares I can’t say. Qwerty has kernel access on 5.xx firmware as he displayed on his Twitter, but as for other people and groups I’m not sure.

Wololo: What homebrew, tools, plugins would you like to see running on a hacked PS4?

SpecterDev: In terms of homebrew, I think emulators would be neat to have running on the PS4. But the coolest thing I found with PS3 was the custom games that homebrew developers created such as Neo Tanks. It allows people to get creative and make cool things and play it (and share it) on a platform which they otherwise would not be able to publish to.

Thanks to SpecterDev for his answers. Note that you can follow him on twitter here.

So there you have it: hope that we might see a release within the next week or two from him. How cool would that be?

E eu aqui na 5.00 triste demais...

Bahax

Emulação é Vida!
VIP
Reações
Pontos

Ou seja, se o SpecterDev cumprir o prometido, quem tem FW 4.05 ou abaixo deve ter bons presentes em breve.. :ksafado
E tomara que até final do ano liberem o kernel exploit da 5.0. (a esperança é a última que morre :klol)

albanibr

Lenda da internet
VIP
Reações
Pontos
POw tempo que não sai nenhuma noticia heim...
até guardei o ps4 na caixa p não pegar poeira uauahauhuahua

st4rk

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
Eu tenho falado com o Specter de vez em quanto, ele tá trabalhando no 4.05 sim, mas tá tendo uns probleminhas pra ter code execution, acredito que em breve tará tudo feito =) (quando resolver esse pequeno problema)

Helghast Trooper

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Preços da blequi fraidei tao ate bons

lost Legacy a 75 temers ta otimo pra mim.

Sinceramente vou desencanar de esperar a batalha dos egos dos caras mostrando emulador de atari rodando na 1.76 e vou atualizar mesmo.

Mestre_camus

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Preços da blequi fraidei tao ate bons

lost Legacy a 75 temers ta otimo pra mim.

Sinceramente vou desencanar de esperar a batalha dos egos dos caras mostrando emulador de atari rodando na 1.76 e vou atualizar mesmo.
Kkkkkk tá certo, eu já atualizei , ficar dependendo desses caras aí não dá certo .

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando Tapatalk

IcE_WiNd

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Trago um update ruim dessa vez.
Alguém vazou um dump do kernel da versão 4.55 e 5.00, aparentemente não é nada de muito útil mas o vazamento em si fez com que o principal developer do exploit do 4.05 desse um tempo no desenvolvimento. Então a previsão é de demorar mais ainda para termos alguma coisa.

image.png

tX6HnZg_TVSq7rUhBcdPiQ.png

Mestre_camus

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Alguém vazou um dump do kernel da versão 4.55 e 5.00, aparentemente não é nada de muito útil mas o vazamento em si fez com que o principal developer do exploit do 4.05 desse um tempo no desenvolvimento. Então a previsão é de demorar mais ainda para termos alguma coisa.

image.png

Vazou mesmo ou isso é só uma desculpa dele pra não lançar nada pra gente , sei lá não acredito nesses caras não .

Love Over Gold

Praise the Sun!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Nunca tive muita esperança. Essa scene fala demais e faz de menos.

P.S. A crítica é da scene! o criador do tópico está de parabéns por manter todos informados.

albanibr

Lenda da internet
VIP
Reações
Pontos
o cara falou que iria ser disponibilizado cfw e outras coisas...ae alguem hackeou um desenvolvedor e vazou as paradas..ae ele pulou fora
Acho que não cheguei a tempo de ler a notícia .

Mestre_camus

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
o cara falou que iria ser disponibilizado cfw e outras coisas...ae alguem hackeou um desenvolvedor e vazou as paradas..ae ele pulou fora
Hackearam o hacker e vazaram tudo? Se for isso essa história tá muito estranha , mas blza , ele deve tá levando algum da Sony só pode , vai saber , tbm o cara não tem obrigação de liberar nada , mas que pena a cena tava avançando rápido , coisa que eu achei que poderia nunca existir era essa possibilidade de pirataria no PS4 , mas a esperança é a última que morre , ainda acredito que surja algo , não é a primeira vez que isso acontece .

gelsoncroft

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Desenha pra mim por favor! Pelo que entendi ja posso instalar PKGs no ps4?

image.png

Vim postar isso.

IcE_WiNd

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Será que esse leak vai ser funcional? Já tá no ponto de instalar os jogos?
[23/11/2017 17:03:48] flatz: heh
[23/11/2017 17:03:52] flatz: so i was right :)
[23/11/2017 17:04:09] Stuart: Dumped all repos, ftps, chat logs
[23/11/2017 17:04:14] Stuart: Pretty much got the whole shazam
[23/11/2017 17:04:49] Stuart: There 0day save editor pretty cool to
[23/11/2017 17:05:11] flatz: heh
[23/11/2017 17:05:21] flatz: hey, don't share my stuff yet :)
[23/11/2017 17:05:28] flatz: i'll do it by myself
[23/11/2017 17:05:35] Stuart: You got 24 hours :p
[23/11/2017 17:05:39] flatz: na
[23/11/2017 17:05:46] Stuart: I'll post myself then
[23/11/2017 17:05:52] flatz: well, you can share if you want, but then i'll stop working on it
[23/11/2017 17:07:00] Stuart: Last time you said you that nothing got released man! (cwl)
[23/11/2017 17:07:19] flatz: what do you mean?
[23/11/2017 17:07:32] flatz: seems you have missed my youtube video/twitter/interview
[23/11/2017 17:08:07] flatz: but as i said, i don't care, if you want to ruin unfinished work then good luck
Flatz will release soon

Topo Fundo