O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial [Marvel] Tópico Oficial do Multiverso MCU [cinema e TV]

Giant Enemy Crab

Wyrd biõ ful ãræd
Reações
Pontos
tanto rock antigo bom,
e o povo vai e me pega a mesma daquele filme do David Fincher

tetando pelo tetatalk enquanto durmo.

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Mais coisas do filme do teioso, expostas num evento no Japão:
The Wall-Crawler Strikes A Familiar Pose In New SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Promo Art
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...n-new-spider-man-homecoming-promo-art-a150330
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Composer Reveals BTS Video Of Score Recording Session
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...-bts-video-of-score-recording-session-a150293
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

bróðir

Master Distiller
Reações
Pontos
Por isso mesmo... O teaser representa a linha q o filme ira seguir.
mostrou por breves segundos e achei q até mostrou demais. Que tal ver essa parte nos cinemas ao invés de ver no trailer? Sei lá...

a surpresa é melhor.

Podiam ter dispensado a cena do hulk e do martelo sendo quebrado mas okkk

Nevtur

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Acho Thor 2 médio pacas, mas essa cena ainda é uma das mais bonitas do filmes da Marvel...

Tô botando fé no Taika Waititi, no Hunt for the Wilderpeople ele sabe equilibrar bem o tom e o cara conseguiu fazer umas cenas muito boas no What we do in the shadows, mesmo com baixo orçamento! Não é a toa que visualmente esse trailer tá lindo.

Ultima Edição:

Kroma

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Ótimo teaser trailer! Apesar de dois filmes medianos que foram os outros Thors (mas mesmo assim melhores q BvsS e Esquadrão Suicída) fiquei ancioso!

E é bom que façam logo o trailer nesse ritmo meio "abestalhado" pra não enganar ninguém como fizeram com o Era de Ultron, cujo o primeiro trailer era muito loko e o filme é uma bomba!

Bat Esponja

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Acho Thor 2 médio pacas, mas essa cena ainda é uma das mais bonitas do filmes da Marvel...

Tô botando fé no Taika Waititi, no Hunt for the Wilderpeople ele sabe equilibrar bem o tom e o cara conseguiu fazer umas cenas muito boas no What we do in the shadows, mesmo com baixo orçamento! Não é a toa que visualmente esse trailer tá lindo.

Eu gosto como essa cena foi feita sem diálogos/narração redundantes

Foi muito bem escrita.

Nevtur

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Eu fiz uma análise do trailer faz uns dias, tenho algumas teorias sobre o papel da Hela e do Surtur... esqueci de postar aqui antes, mas taí!

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2: First Reactions Say It's The "Marvel Cinematic Universe At Its Very Best"
The summer movie season is nearly upon us and another Marvel film is just around to corner to get your summer started off right!

The first reactions from last night's press screening of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 are pouring in and it sounds like they're overwhelmingly positive with many in agreement that Gunn has delivered yet again, which likely means Marvel/Disney has another billion-dollar hit on their hands.

The red carpet premiere is slated for this Wednesday and the reviews embargo is set to lift on April 24, so be wary of spoilers over the coming days. Also, you might want to make sure you stay in your seat till the very last second as GOTG V2 has not one, not two, not three... but FOUR post-credits sequences!

Check out the reactions below:

Mais em: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guar...l-cinematic-universe-at-its-very-best-a150428
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Has More Post-Credits Scenes Than Any Other Marvel Movie
In last night's reactions to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, multiple people Tweeted that the sequel has FOUR post-credits scenes. That alone is pretty intriguing, but writer and director James Gunn has taken to social media to reveal that the movie actually has a total of FIVE. That's a new record not just for Marvel Studios, but pretty much any movie, and it appears as if one is being kept under wraps for now.

That's probably because it's Avengers: Infinity War related and is something the studio would rather ensure is a surprise for moviegoers before the four which did screen are inevitably spoiled for fans.

Now, it's a case of waiting and seeing, but with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in UK theaters before it reaches North America next month, we'll find out what each of these scenes contain very soon. There's a chance Marvel could hold back that scene for domestic audiences, but chances are it will probably be included with all versions. Do you have any theories as to what it might be? Let us know down below.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guar...ts-scenes-than-any-other-marvel-movie-a150436
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
James Gunn To Return For GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3
Well, this week we start the U.S. press junket, before traveling to Europe at the end of the week. Of course I know some of the questions that come up a lot – “Wasn’t there a lot more pressure dealing with the sequel of a beloved film?” (No, there was less, because this time I knew there was an audience waiting to see it!) and, “What was it like working with Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone?” (Daunting and at times overwhelming – I ran around in my backyard as a kid pretending to be Snake Plissken and John Rambo, so these guys are true icons to me.)

But the question that comes up perhaps the most is, “What’s the deal with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, and are you going to direct?”

Before I was able to honestly answer this, I needed to know it was, in my heart, what I truly felt called to do. There is a history in Hollywood of haphazard endings to trilogies, and I didn’t want to become a part of that dishonorable tradition of pretending the third one doesn’t exist. I couldn’t do it for the money, and I couldn’t do it because it was what other people wanted me to do. I needed to do it because it was what I needed to do. I have never made choices in my career based on anything other than passion and love for the stories and characters, and I didn’t want to start now.

So, after many months of ruminations and discussions, I know the answer. I could save this answer for the first, random interviewer to ask me during the press junket but instead I thought I’d share it with the most important people in the Guardiansverse – you, the fans, who have been so incredibly supportive and enthusiastic over the past five years, it has moved me to tears on a regular basis.

So, yes, I’m returning to write and direct Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

In the end, my love for Rocket, Groot, Gamora, Star-Lord, Yondu, Mantis, Drax, and Nebula – and some of the other forthcoming heroes – goes deeper than you guys can possibly imagine, and I feel they have more adventures to go on and things to learn about themselves and the wonderful and sometimes terrifying universe we all inhabit. And, like in both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, we will work on creating the story that goes beyond what you expect.

My partnership with the folks at Marvel Studios – Kevin Feige, Lou D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, and Jonathan Schwartz – has been the best of my professional career, and is a huge contributing factor to my decision – as is my relationship to the guys at Disney Studios – Bob Iger, Alan Horn, and Alan Bergman – who have been cheerleading innovation and the pure love of movies from the start. This is the kind of thing you’d expect a director to say about the people who have just hired him, but people who know me know I would never put up working with people I don’t like for a single movie, much less two, and much, much less three. I love them all and appreciate immensely their collaboration. I wake up every day pinching myself that they’d allow this punk rock kid from Missouri to help create this wonderful universe, and to not only allow but encourage creative freedom while doing so.

I can’t fricking wait to get started.

Much of what’s happened in the MCU for the past ten or so years has been leading, in a big way, to the Avengers’ Infinity War. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will happen after all that. It will conclude the story of this iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy, and help catapult both old and new Marvel characters into the next ten years and beyond. I will be working side-by-side with Kevin Feige and the gang to help design where these stories go, and make sure the future of the Marvel Cosmic Universe is as special and authentic and magical as what we have created so far.

I promise you, the fans, I’ll do it all with integrity and love and respect for the characters.

Make mine Marvel.

We are Groot.

Excelsior!

Love,

James
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guar...urn-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-a150416

Gouken

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Nenhuma novidade sobre a terceira temporada do Demolidor?

Tô sentindo falta já.

The Janitor

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
tomanocu com esses pós créditos , poe pra rodar logo apos o THE END carai
tem que ficar vendo 15 minutos de letreiro prasaporra

Nevtur

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
5 cenas? Acho que vai ser tipo zoeirinhas intercalando com os créditos, estilo uns filmes da Pixar tem...

Labate_C

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
5?
Vai ter Teioso, Thor, Vingadores 3 e que mais nessas cenas?

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Teioso eu acho meio difícil. Talvez Thor 3, mas acredito que sejam cenas complementares a alguma coisa do enredo do filme e alguma amarra para Vingadores 3.

Luis Lionheart

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
5 cenas? Acho que vai ser tipo zoeirinhas intercalando com os créditos, estilo uns filmes da Pixar tem...
O primeiro filme fez isso com a dança do Baby Groot e tal.

De importante mesmo deve ser apenas uma

Enviado de meu XT1069 usando Tapatalk

Maze

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Trailer do Manto e Adaga. Parece que vai ser um dramalhão do caramba.
Também, acho que é do mesmo showrunner de Heroes....

Maze

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Então vai ser igual aos quadrinhos.
Ademais, curti o trailer.
Bem, nunca li nada do manto e adaga em série própria, só participações, então nem posso comentar.
Na verdade, tendo o nome Marvel, estão apostando em tudo. Nunca esperaria um seriado deles.
Dramalhão não é nada, problema é essa vibe teen sem profundidade.
Me pareceu também.
Mas não sei, agora com essa fila de seriados por diversos canais, deve começar a sair bastante porcaria.

Eyer05

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
5 cenas? vai ser outro filme no final entao...eu ja nao gosto de cinema com a luz acessa, imagina ficar ate o fim das cinco.

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
A concepção desse seriado do Manto e Adaga foi visando o público teen. Não adianta choramingar, é outra parcela de público que a Marvel quer pegar. Infelizmente, não é uma série pra mim.

trevz

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
5? acho que vou embora e assisto as cenas no YouTube depois

Enviado de meu SM-G900MD usando Tapatalk

Megazordi64

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Daqui a pouco os filmes da Marvel serão compostos só de cenas pós créditos.

antonioli

O Exterminador de confusões
Membro STAFF
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Acabaram as gravações de Pantera Negra.

Topo Fundo