O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial <<RPG'S - Tópico Oficial>>

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Tenho uma má noticia para você hoje é quinta

ou é alguma piada que não entendi? :kpensa
Aqui na capital de São Paulo amanhã vai ter greve, um eufemismo para feriado que encaixa em um fim de semana prolongado.

Espero que não cancelem a greve pq amanhã já vou estar em coma

okita

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Aqui na capital de São Paulo amanhã vai ter greve, um eufemismo para feriado que encaixa em um fim de semana prolongado.

Espero que não cancelem a greve pq amanhã já vou estar em coma

Ah pode crer , nem estava lembrando hue

Véio Tarado

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Nas artes do jogo ta diferente ainda (nas cinematics tambem), chega ingame parece que pegaram o modelo 3D de uma menina de 13 anos e só ampliaram pro tamanho adulto.
Isso ai é noia do pessoal com essa história de fazer "modelo de passarela" que precisa ser literalmente um cabide, não é a toa que lançaram a Lightning pra fazer propaganda da Louis Vuitton.

2B é magra tambem se for ver, só a coxa que é mais volumosa:

wip_lightning__new_cloth_model_by_llightningcrystal2-d8yb5mc.jpg

(ignorar que na imagem acima tem um MOD DE PEITOS)

lightning_returns__devil_outfit_orig_bones_by_oo_fil_oo-d75q6es.jpg

_nier__automata__yorha_2b_xps_only____by_lezisell-db2xz87.jpg

Tipo, isso aqui são aquelas meninas do AKB que tem uma média de 14 anos de idade, sempre bem magra:
original.jpg

Passarela:
INYoMuE.jpg

Chun Li (coxa é do tamanho do torso):
jEeHM2e.jpg

Solaire:
idumHMM.png

EVA
shQq7.png

neymar é encontrado morto apos tentar chupar seu propio pau

Uma maquina de lavar 220 volts:
O1UDHta.jpg

Então eu acho que isso explica muita coisa.

3c3.png

Léo Stanbuck

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Se for pra postar notícias procure em fontes melhores:

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon is releasing on October 24 in North America and October 27 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC, Koei Tecmo announced today.

The standalone sequel to Nights of Azure (our review), Nights of Azure 2 from Gust“maintains the same JRPG gameplay elements adored by dedicated fans of the studio,” and carries this description:

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon takes place in a fictional, demon-ridden Western European city towards the end of the 19th century. The story focuses on a knight protector named Alushe and her two childhood friends – Liliana, a kind-hearted priestess, and Ruhenheid, a holy knight of the Lourdes Order. While guarding Liliana, Alushe is ambushed and killed only to later awaken as an artificial half-demon at the hands of the New Curia, a religious organization with dark ties. In the company of a variety of unlikely allies with their own pasts and agendas, Alushe’s strong desire to save Liliana gives her the strength to scatter the shadows shrouding the world and motivation to uncover the shocking truth behind the mysterious Queen of the Moon.

Nights of Azure 2 marks the first Western Nintendo Switch game from Koei Tecmo.

In Japan, Nights of Azure 2 will be available for PS4, PS Vita, and Switch. No mention was made of the PS Vita in the Western announcement today.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...n-the-west-for-switch-pc/#RAVoj7efKf09tLbY.99

Se for pra pegar nesses sites lixos da Nintendo que ignoram as outras plataformas então nem posta porque é mais desinformação do que informação. Eles colocam só a plataforma que eles querem e aparenta ser exclusivo, ignorando as outras duas plataformas. Um nojo

No mais, a versão Vita era óbvio que nem vinha. PS4, PC ou Switch são boas opções, no entanto. O Bom da versão Steam é que vai despencar o preço rápido.

Não joguei o primeiro, mas tenho interesse. Alguém pode dizer se o primeiro é bom, afinal?

Léo Stanbuck

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
achei q ja tinha em outras plataformas

Bem, desculpe se fui grosso, mas toma cuidado com esses sites de fanboys tipo nintendoeverything porque eles ocultam informações, o que acaba criando mais desinformação do que informação.

Apesar do nome, o playstationlifestyle é bem profissional. Eles só publicam noticias de jogos que aparecem nos videogames da sony, mas não manipulam as noticias para parecer exclusivos ou afins dessa maneira.

Um site bom pra Switch é o http://www.handheldplayers.com/ que é um grupo que busca dar noticias do Vita, 3DS e Switch, mas não ignoram a existência das outras plataformas e avisa quando é multi e em quais plataformas tem.

player zero

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Em uma única pagina saimos das pernas da lightning pra neymar morrendo tentando chupar o proprio pau e terminamos em motherfucking JoJo.

Isso que é um caminhão de emoções.

okita

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Se for pra postar notícias procure em fontes melhores:

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon is releasing on October 24 in North America and October 27 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC, Koei Tecmo announced today.

The standalone sequel to Nights of Azure (our review), Nights of Azure 2 from Gust“maintains the same JRPG gameplay elements adored by dedicated fans of the studio,” and carries this description:

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon takes place in a fictional, demon-ridden Western European city towards the end of the 19th century. The story focuses on a knight protector named Alushe and her two childhood friends – Liliana, a kind-hearted priestess, and Ruhenheid, a holy knight of the Lourdes Order. While guarding Liliana, Alushe is ambushed and killed only to later awaken as an artificial half-demon at the hands of the New Curia, a religious organization with dark ties. In the company of a variety of unlikely allies with their own pasts and agendas, Alushe’s strong desire to save Liliana gives her the strength to scatter the shadows shrouding the world and motivation to uncover the shocking truth behind the mysterious Queen of the Moon.

Nights of Azure 2 marks the first Western Nintendo Switch game from Koei Tecmo.

In Japan, Nights of Azure 2 will be available for PS4, PS Vita, and Switch. No mention was made of the PS Vita in the Western announcement today.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...n-the-west-for-switch-pc/#RAVoj7efKf09tLbY.99

Se for pra pegar nesses sites lixos da Nintendo que ignoram as outras plataformas então nem posta porque é mais desinformação do que informação. Eles colocam só a plataforma que eles querem e aparenta ser exclusivo, ignorando as outras duas plataformas. Um nojo

No mais, a versão Vita era óbvio que nem vinha. PS4, PC ou Switch são boas opções, no entanto. O Bom da versão Steam é que vai despencar o preço rápido.

Não joguei o primeiro, mas tenho interesse. Alguém pode dizer se o primeiro é bom, afinal?

Acho que você se excedeu se você abrir o link está lá a imagem bem clara

nights-of-azure-2-bride-new-moon.jpg

Além disso é a mesma fonte do tópico na neoGAF (que muita gente costume trazer para cá as noticias)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398927

Aqui um do trailer de anuncio do game

Ultima Edição:

Léo Stanbuck

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Acho que você se excedeu se você abrir o link está lá a imagem bem clara

nights-of-azure-2-bride-new-moon.jpg

Além disso é a mesma fonte do tópico na neoGAF (que muita gente costume trazer para cá as noticias)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398927

Aqui um do trailer de anuncio do game

Eu pedi desculpas por ter me excedido, vide meu post anterior.

Mas muita gente não vai ver a imagem e vai receber a notícia de modo falho. E Neogaf é uma OS com grife, sua única vantagem é que tem mais desocupados do que na OS que ficam fuçando twitter e tudo o que puder.

okita

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Eu pedi desculpas por ter me excedido, vide meu post anterior.

Mas muita gente não vai ver a imagem e vai receber a notícia de modo falho. E Neogaf é uma OS com grife, sua única vantagem é que tem mais desocupados do que na OS que ficam fuçando twitter e tudo o que puder.

Eu gosto da Neo gaf como hub de noticias tem muita gente de diferentes nacionalidades então acaba tendo acesso a bastante informação, mas não acho que é semelhante, mais da metade da OS estaria banida se fosse igual lá lol , respirou mais forte lá é ban, mas sim tem vários istas que acho que é o quer dizer

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
VOCÊS SABIAM QUE UMA DAS MAIORES INFLUENCIAS DA SÉRIE PERSONA FOI O MANGA INICIADO EM 1987 JOJO BIZARRE ADVENTURE?
Pois é.
Pessoal é até meio amigo, tem uma entrevista onde o Kaneko (artista da Atlus) entrevista o Araki (Jojo) e vice versa... é tipo uma entrevista dupla ao mesmo tempo:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About each other’s beginnings

Araki: Shall we begin by talking about each other’s beginnings?

Kaneko: Yes.

Araki: The first question will be related to work, but are you also involved in writing the stories?

Kaneko: Officially not, but I contribute as well.

Araki: Ah, I knew it! Looking at the illustration books, I believe that, after all, you can’t draw without being involved in the story. Nevertheless, even though you only do the designs, it’s amazing how many you create. There are also a lot of descriptions regarding the characters’ backgrounds and so on, aren’t there? I design Stands combining those characteristics. For example, it would be strange if I didn’t give a water Stand a certain type of design.

Kaneko: Of course, I think about the way the characters are and I draw them according to their personality type.

Araki: I see. For example, if something releases poisonous gas from its shoulders, it will definitely need a hole. Now the question is, what kind of hole would be most fitting?

Kaneko: But when Jojo is in front of the Stand, there will also be strange poses and things like that, right? How does that work?

Araki: I’ll eventually get to that too. Just in a little while (laughs).

Kaneko: Oh, is it still your turn?

Araki: Yes, yes (laughs). I have things I want to ask.

Kaneko: Understood. Then please ask me (laughs).

Araki: First, my parents used to read to me all kinds of books when I was a wee little boy, like “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer” or Jules Verne’s “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea”. Only this kind of books and no Japanese ones at all. That’s why I grew up to be very attracted to foreign countries, even when it comes to food and music. And that’s also why I don’t really like Japanese food.

Kaneko: I’m not too fond of Japanese food either, but you see, my parents owned a sushi shop (laughs)/

Araki: Hahaha. Really?

Kaneko: I really came to hate it when I saw eels getting skewered after their eyes were removed (laughs). But, returning to the main question, I was more into Disney than Jules Verne. What about music? I can see from reading your works that you love Western music. I love it as well, but you know Takenoko-zokum right? I used to do that before.

Araki: That’s not Western music, is it (laughs).

Kaneko: But what about Dschinghis Khan? (laughs). They were very interesting. I stopped watching Yoru Hit, and quickly got into Western music and came to love funk and other styles.

Araki: I like progressive rock.

Kaneko: Eh, progressive rock? (laughs)

Araki: From the ‘70s. Bands like Yes or Emerson, Lake & Palmer.

Kaneko: Almost all your Stand names come from progressive rock bands, huh.

Araki: Well, yes but…(laughs)

Kaneko: I liked Esidisi [AC/DC] (laughs). It fit really well.

Araki: If the bands are foreign, using their names is ok. But this is definitely not the case for Japanese bands. That’s no good. Or maybe I should say, it’s empathy.It’s a bit strange, like “What kind of silly things is this guy talking about?” (laughs)

Kaneko: Well, Western bands also sing about rather silly things, right?

Araki: If I knew what they were saying, I’d get too embarrassed to continue listening (laughs). That’s why for me it’s about the rhythm, the propagation of sound. There’s a sort of space between the sounds. Like the subtlety of the strings, the pauses, the way the air vibrates. That’s why I’m fine with whatever that person sings.

Kaneko: Do you get motivated to work during times like this?

Araki: Yes, yes, I get motivated and I start crying.

Kaneko: Eh, you start crying? (laughs)

Araki: That’s right. “Oh〜, this is so sad〜” (laughs). Don’t you get sad even if the lyrics have nothing to do with it?

Kaneko: Oh, I do, I do. Similarly to diabolus in musica, making your emotions fluctuate, right? If you used it well, you’d even be able to manipulate people, don’t you think? (laughs)

Where do you collect data from?

Araki: Do you travel abroad to collect data?

Kaneko: No, not really.

Araki: Soo, you are the type to admire foreign countries from afar?

Kaneko: Well, I guess so. I read the books I have with utmost attention and absorb all the information the writers provide, but that’s pretty sly, isn’t it (laughs). But I’d love to travel if I had the time. You travel a lot, don’t you?

Araki: I only travel to certain places though; I’ve been to Italy many times, for example, and I love how it’s the “real deal”. Other countries just look like imitations in comparison – when I see sculptures or other works of art, I can only think “Oh, this is an imitation of that sculpture.”.

Kaneko: I want to look more into Japan’s underground, like the lifestyle of the people around Shinokubo or drug routes.

Araki: So you can include them in games?

Kaneko: Exactly. There are a lot of games that take place in our current times, so inevitably I got interested in present Tokyo. It’s not limited to the city, but the places where people gather have different appearances depending on the time of the day, so I wonder whether I can convey the impact of the contrast between noon and the darkness night brings. I simply like clubs and the like as well…

Araki: What kind of clubs do you visit?

Kaneko: I don’t, but now I go to a lot of spacious establishments. When I was young, I used to go to hobby shops quite a lot, but now… Before, there was no automatic water in clubs, so the toilets would be filled with ice and once it melted it would turn into automatic water. And then, if you went to the toilet at 4 a.m., you’d find the whole place drenched in blood.

Araki: Huh, why?

Kaneko: Group scuffles, it seems. Well, both scary and painful things happened, but looking and hearing about those rowdy times has become a very important factor to me now.

Araki: But if Tokyo is the main setting, then it’s all right. I first came up with the concept of “Stands” when I was in Egypt, since the people over there looked really suspicious. So I thought they were all bad guys.

Kaneko: Hahahaha.

Araki: It wouldn’t have been odd if anyone there had turned against me. No matter how kind they were to me, I just couldn’t trust them.

Kaneko: Sounds like something you won’t be able to let go of.

Araki: And that’s how I created Stands, the power of evil, or should I say, a different kind of power.

Kaneko: Ooh, is that why the manga takes place in Egypt?!

Araki: Exactly. Well, the editor loved Egypt as well; the inhabitants’ power was truly great.

Kaneko: As I thought, if you don’t go there it won’t actually be clear.

Araki: For that reason, the people closeby have great power, but the further they are, the weaker their power gets. I made all kinds of rules.

Kaneko: It would be boring if they were all-powerful. It’s good that the characters in your manga also have weak points they can overcome. We use demons in our games, but we thought of adding a slightly different nuance to it - “What if we used them as guardian spirits?”. That’s how the concept of Persona was born. We call them guardian spirits, but they are actually great Indian gods or all kinds of demons. Just as the name suggests, doesn’t Persona mean someone’s “personality”? One’s other self. So, how should I put it, there are all kinds of “other selves”, from the characters’ current appearance, to their manner of speech and even to their job. I thought I’d combine them all. That’s how the characters in the game started moving around naturally.

The impetus to start drawing

Araki: What made you become a graphic designer?

Kaneko: I’ve been drawing for a long time, but I wanted to become a manga artist at first. Later, in middle school, when I wanted to be popular with girls, I’d try to look like a badass, but fail (laughs). When I reached a certain age, I asked myself what job I’d take; I couldn’t become a musician, I couldn’t become anything. And the last option I had was drawing. Getting into a company was good, but I realized I didn’t have much strength by myself, so from then on I put a lot of effort into it.

Araki: You see, I went to the kendo club in school, but I wasn’t praised even once, whether I won or lost. However, when I’d draw manga, everyone would tell me how good I was. That’s how I started. My friends too would get really enthusiastic about it, like “This is the greatest thing ever!”

Kaneko: Hahaha. It looks like you already had editors by that time.

Araki: Yes, yes, they really sounded like editors (laughs). So I really got into this and would tell myself I’d keep drawing the entire following night as well. These designs [are influenced] by Go Nagai, right?

Kaneko: That’s right, Go Nagai’s influence is strong. Also, Kamen Rider, kaijuu

Araki: Yes, the kaijuu effect is definitely there!

Kaneko: It’s impossible to say the name of all the kaijuu. But if I’m shown the Rider cards, I can tell everyone’s names. But you know what’s interesting? When you look into the designs and discover the original source of inspiration, like Ultra Seven’s monsters being the spitting image of clay figures (doguu).

Araki: Ah, yes, you’re right.

Kaneko: I realised this while I was wondering whether armour should have a (Western) clothes motif, but if you left out the armour it would have looked just like Ultraman’s costume; it becomes Western armour from the outline.

Araki: An extremely abstract image. Didn’t Picasso, after seeing African masks, want to see how simple he could make his own paintings? Same here. Ultraman’s form is indeed extreme. The type of design you simply can’t imitate, just like Snoopy. You generally can’t draw that sort of thing.

Kaneko: You start thinking why it is actually like that (laughs).

Araki: If you make Ultraman’s design simpler than this, he won’t look cool anymore.

Kaneko: Besides, anyone will be able to draw him. That’s why adding one thing after another is easy. Simplifying things, on the other hand, is really difficult.

1heo2jj.jpg

BSdbghE.jpg

Out Runner

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Se forem postar notícias que postem direito !

Veja como é que se faz !

Mais cedo do que esperado News:

Nights of Azure 2 chega dia 24 de outubro no ocidente para ps4, switch e PC, apenas 2 meses depois do lançamento japonês.

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon will launch on October 24 in North America and October 27 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC, publisher Koei Tecmo announced.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Koei Tecmo:

A new set of screenshots feature characters Alushe Anatoria, Liliana Selphin, and Ruhenheid Ariarod alongside a first look at the demon-ridden setting where the game is set.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/06/nights-a...america-october-27-europe#72TXXSMswoptTkxa.99

E ibagens... é claro que vou postar loirinhas :kluv :klove :kpaixao

Nights-of-Azure-2-Bride-of-the-New-Moon_2017_06-29-17_003.jpg

Nights-of-Azure-2-Bride-of-the-New-Moon_2017_06-29-17_002.jpg

Nights-of-Azure-2-Bride-of-the-New-Moon_2017_06-29-17_001.jpg

Nights-of-Azure-2-Bride-of-the-New-Moon_2017_06-29-17_004.jpg

Nights-of-Azure-2-Bride-of-the-New-Moon_2017_06-29-17_013.jpg

E liberaram novos videos.

Curti o visual oitentista da protagonista similar as garotas de Valis e Golden Axe dos games da época, assim como aqueles animes antigos que havíamos discutido antes.

E o inesperado aconteceu News:

Foi anunciado um novo Tales of, e como sempre o título termina com o ditongo "ia", então qual será o misterioso título do novo game ?

Será... Tales of Hestia :ksafado

danmemo_01_cs1w1_1000x525.jpg

danmemo_02_cs1w1_640x960.jpg

danmemo_03_cs1w1_640x960.jpg

danmemo_04_cs1w1_640x960.jpg

danmemo_05_cs1w1_1000x1000.jpg

Disponível apenas para iOS e Android no japão.

Aqui uma mensagem para os fãs taradinhos que estão aguardando esse game no ocidente...

tYCpAd7.gif

O anime agora está na segunda temporada e desta vez a loirinha é a nova atenção da vez :kluv :kpaixao

E curiosamente assim como a protagonista de Nights of Azure 2, a loirinha desse anime segue um visual oitentista similar.

FIGURE-030292.jpg

FIGURE-030292_01.jpg

FIGURE-030292_02.jpg

FIGURE-030292_03.jpg

FIGURE-030292_04.jpg

FIGURE-030292_05.jpg

FIGURE-030292_06.jpg

Linda demais :klove

A figure será lançada em agosto no Japão.

Tang

Mil pontos, LOL!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Amanhã tem Tokyo Yabadabadoo versão Vita, o Persona da Falcom:

brkKwCp.jpg

:rox

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Pior que eu nunca li ou vi, apenas vi alguns vídeos aleatórios e conheço um pouco das bizarrices da série :klol:klol
Se for ver é tranquilo ir pelo anime, povo é chato em questão de fidelidade com o manga a ponto de preservarem os mesmos "defeitos" do original de propósito nessa versão animada.

Só tem que lembrar que Jojo é sobre 8 histórias completamente diferente uma da outra e que cada uma espelha bastante a época em que foi criado, então lá no Jojo 1 tu tem todas as caracteristicas dos anos 80 (geral bombadão, arte marcial e etc tipo Dragon Ball, Hokuto no Ken e tal) ai no 4 tem todo um espelho de como foram os anos 90 e por ai vai. Negócio chega no 7 e já virou um Seinen (que é a história do Johnny Joestar que é paraplegico), o 8 (que é o atual) ta com uma visão bem curiosa desse mundo de fanservice que ta sendo hoje em dia.

WtxKTTA.png
Então não é tipo assistir uma "grande saga", ta mais pra algo como ver 8 histórias diferentes (cada uma com o seu final) mas dentro de um mesmo nome.
O bizarro mesmo fica por conta da fanbase:

O RPG Persona 4 tem várias influencias do Jojo 4 inclusive, até curioso ver as semelhanças no plot... aliás P5 no meio do jogo os caras fazem umas referencia bem direta até :klol

player zero

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Lembra o jogo das bruxinhas que eu falei umas 2 pag atrás ?
Então, a bamco confirmou localização pra começo de 2018. vai ser PC + PS4.

Essa foi rápida até.

E um trailer novo de Ys 8 pra não deixar esse post meio pelado.

Adol pegou outro navio e se fodeu no meio da viagem....por que não estou surpreso ? lol

Léo Stanbuck

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Lembra o jogo das bruxinhas que eu falei umas 2 pag atrás ?
Então, a bamco confirmou localização pra começo de 2018. vai ser PC + PS4.

Essa foi rápida até.

E um trailer novo de Ys 8 pra não deixar esse post meio pelado.

Adol pegou outro navio e se fodeu no meio da viagem....por que não estou surpreso ? lol

Adol deveria desistir de ir de navio e ir nadando. Se duvidar ele consegue chegar melhor nos locais onde ele queria ir.

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Qual que tem naufragio?

Ys 1+2
Ys 6
Ys 8

Pior que antigamente tinha bastante naufragio, mas era nesses barquinhos... Adol consegue afundar caravela.

Tang

Mil pontos, LOL!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Tokyo Personadu está bem legal, seguem algumas screens:

gtl1Y9V.jpg

kKbDktX.jpg

TwF0E5N.jpg

dLTCtlJ.jpg

zCVd20O.jpg

Falcom não decepciona. :kkong

Superd7br

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Cheguei na reta final de Fire Emblem Echoes (capitulo 5). Hora de enfrentar
o Olho de Sauron, ou melhor, Duma!

Billy_louco

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Se não deu certo com 2 jogos do Sakaguchi sendo os dois com mangakas fonosos o pior um deles sendo o Toriyama do Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest e Chrono Trigger só vejo duas saidas:
-Comprar exclusividades de Final Fantasy e Dragon Quest
-Jogos hentai e de putaria

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

Topo Fundo