O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

#No Man's Sky - Tópico Oficial

VRgulino

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
Só queria uma boa campanha pra voltar a jogar. Sei que eles adicionaram muito conteúdo, mas o core do jogo continua sem sentido... é quase um Minecraft espacial... é bacana enquanto é novidade, mas passado algum tempo a exploração se torna mais do mesmo e o jogo vira um porre.

O jogo precisa de uma campanha real que misture sei lá, Star Fox com FPS e exploração, missões (lineares na história mesmo, nem precisaria de side quest) e desafio real... senso de progresso e recompensa, início, meio e fim de algo... dai sim ficaria fera.

vc presta atenção à lore do jogo? segue o Caminho do Atlas e também o caminho do viajante que acrescentaram no update anterior ao Next?

tem uma história e senso de progresso se desenrolando ali, sim. também adicionaram side quests, missões aleatórias e procedurais, que dão uma boa sensação de "missão cumprida"

mas tu não está errado: ele é essencialmente um Minecraft espacial, que, gostem ou não, é um dos "jogos" mais influenciais dos últimos tempos. é explorar pra coletar recursos, craftar pra ir mais longe na exploração pra coletar mais recursos, algo realmente infinitamente recursivo :lolwtf

aquela coisa de level design tá com os dias contados. Ou vão fazer como a Nintendo e colocar uma mini "campanha" e deixar por conta dos users criarem levels, ou vão simplesmente fazer isso de forma procedural, como NMS, Terraria, Dead Cells, etc. metroidvania morreu, rogue-likes venceram essa quest...

VRgulino

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
Tô numa ansiedade fodida pra jogar esse update

hype imenso

pessoal tem percebido muitas das súbitas mudanças, como a escala correta pra árvores (estão maiores) e naves pra fazer sentido em VR e o modelo da nave visível pelo cockpit, mesmo na TV:

no fim, VR é útil mesmo pra quem não tem: eles tiveram que adaptar a engine pra ter performance extra pra isso

Incalus

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
wvGwF4F.gif

mlooborte

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Artigo da IGN sobre a nova atualização

No Man’s Sky VR
Hello did not take an easy route with No Man’s Sky VR. It’ll be supported on PSVR (with extra power provided to those with a PS4 Pro), Oculus, Vive and Index. You can control the VR version of the game using controllers, knuckles, wands, Oculus Touch, PlayStation Move and DualShock 4. There are dozens of control schemes (and yes, you can choose between teleporting or walking normally) and new UI screens. Everything that can be done in the base game can be done in VR, meaning you can also join non-VR players with no restrictions (other than them not being able to fist-bump you). It is absolutely not as simple as letting you control your character’s head directly.

Of the three pillars of Beyond, it’s by far the most tangible set of changes - strapping on an Index and looking around No Man’s Sky’s neon-hued worlds is fantastic, and taking off in the cockpit of your ship is better, but even seasoned players will require some retraining to get used to it all. Controls are fundamentally different, from activating your analysis visor by tapping the side of your head, to navigating menus by physically prodding at holographic displays that wink into existence out of the back of your space-gloves. Once you are used to it, it’s remarkably intuitive - I make a joke about wanting to be able to just punch the carbon out of an alien plant instead of using my mining laser, and a developer tells me to try it. It works.

That interactivity is key. VR in No Man’s Sky isn’t a gimmick for just looking at pretty things. Instead, it’s a full third perspective in which to play the game, alongside third-person and first-person TV views - and with all the attendant changes that takes to develop. Just like those modes, you might switch between them at a whim, just for a change of pace (or, let’s face it, to stop sweating up your VR headset). That you have that option, and that it’s such a viable one, is Hello’s real achievement here.
  • A movimentação pelos controles de movimento pode ser vista por outros jogadores
  • Existem muitas opções de controles: Teleport, andar naturalmente, usar controles normais, etc
  • Dá pra encostar nas coisas e dar soco na cara dos NPC's
  • Pra quem joga no PS4, o modo é otimizado para o PS4 Pro

No Man’s Sky Online
No Man’s Sky got a (very good) multiplayer system last year, turning it into a far more recognisably “online” game than it had been previously. But clearly it wasn’t online enough for Hello Games. Murray points out that, right now, only around 10-20% of players play the game as a multiplayer experience, and very much wants that to change.

Central to that is the Nexus, a new social space that can summoned, without an apparent loading time, into any system you’re in. A space station lobby of sorts, the Nexus will be filled with 16-32 other players (dependant on platform, with that upper limit being for PC), picked from your online friends and random strangers. It will include new shops, new missions, even new story elements - the Nexus, it turns out, is a ship belonging to Polo and Nada, who longtime players will recognise immediately. It’s been designed to help players show off their creativity, from their ships to their bases - aided by a teleporter that will allow players to visit your planetary creations, and will even allow Hello Games to feature its favourites.

Murray’s at pains to say that No Man’s Sky isn’t becoming an MMO, but he has a useful alternative touchstone - Destiny. Apart from Murray constantly saying that Hello has added “fireteams” when the game calls them “groups”, there are other comparisons. The Nexus acts as No Man’s Sky’s version of The Tower, for instance, but, on a broader level, this game is also nabbing Destiny’s gentle sway from lonely play to co-op with strangers. If you land on a planet other players are exploring, they’ll just be there. If there’s a community event on a specific planet, that 16-32 player limit will still be in effect, making things a touch more crowded than we’re used to from NMS. If you want to head out together, you can organically make a fireteam - sorry, group - in the Nexus, take a new multiplayer mission, and exit into the same system with little to no fuss.

It’s less of a fundamental change than Next’s multiplayer additions, but it might have a more fundamental effect - making it so much easier to meet and work with other players should increase how much you want to play with them.
  • O jogo possui um hub social chamado "Nexus", similar à tower do Destiny
  • É possível ver até 32 jogadores por sessão no Nexus, dependendo da plataforma (imagino que nos consoles seja mais limitado)
  • É possível montar grupos e partir em quests com muita facilidade

No Man’s Sky Version 2.0
The final, most mysterious pillar of this update is actually a stack of smaller updates - so many, in fact, that Hello Games is choosing to take the step of upping No Man’s Sky’s version number. As a marker of the size of this undertaking, Murray tells me to look at the changelist for the Next update. It’s long, comprised of almost 250 bulletpoints’ worth of tweaks and additions. Beyond’s list is, apparently, almost twice as long.

The idea here is that Beyond shouldn’t just represent an enticement to potential new players, but sate those who’ve already played for hundreds, even thousands of hours. Their requests might be smaller in scope than the two other pillars, but are made more meaningful by the sheer weight of time played - if you’ve had a little issue with the game, Hello Games hopes to have fixed it by Beyond.

That community-focused approach to fixes and additions is why, at first glance, the slice of Beyond’s changelist I’m shown is almost hilariously varied. There’s the fundamental stuff: a new Galactic Map, brand new alien races, more accessibility options. There’s also some small-scale, very specific stuff: chairs can now be sat in, NPCs actually walk around, there are recipes to make (although we’re not told for what). And then there are the oddities, the kinds of things that only truly long-time players would think to ask for, like how alien creatures can now be ridden, farmed or, er, milked.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/09/no-mans-sky-beyond-everything-in-the-new-mega-update#
One of the most exciting elements is the expansion of base-building, not only allowing you to make bigger, but more complex structures. There are industrial elements for automating resource production, not to mention logic pieces that will allow you build ‘smart’ structures, not unlike Minecraft’s redstone. When I walk into Hello Games’ gameplay room, a group of devs is playing a version of Rocket League they’ve built on an abandoned moon. It’s clearly pretty malleable.

The 2.0 changes are by far the least starry of Beyond’s three facets, but I think they’re probably the most significant. As Murray puts it: “It’s just a lot of stuff, and we wanted to get that across. Some people will say ‘oh well, online isn’t for me’, or ‘oh well, VR isn’t for me,’ or ‘VR and online isn’t for me’. But even then, we still have more stuff for them.”

I tell Murray it sounds like he’s been busy again. He emits something like a laugh living inside a sigh: “Too busy”. Somehow, I don’t think he’s going to slow down.
  • "2.0" é o nome que deram para uma junção de diversos novos elementos que serão agregados ao jogo
  • Foram adicionados recursos de eletricidade e lógica para as bases
  • Como exemplo para o item acima, ele menciona ter visto um grupo de devs jogando uma versão de Rocket League numa lua abandonada, tudo criado dentro do próprio jogo
  • É possível cultivar animais e interagir com eles de diversas formas
  • Os elementos de criação de base foram expandidos
  • Tudo pode ser compartilhado com outros jogadores
  • A changelog tem praticamente o dobro de tamanho que a changelog do update anterior

Rapaz, só consigo imaginar o que os jogadores vão conseguir fazer com esses recursos de lógica.
Ansioso demais!

VRgulino

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
Artigo da IGN sobre a nova atualização

No Man’s Sky VR
Hello did not take an easy route with No Man’s Sky VR. It’ll be supported on PSVR (with extra power provided to those with a PS4 Pro), Oculus, Vive and Index. You can control the VR version of the game using controllers, knuckles, wands, Oculus Touch, PlayStation Move and DualShock 4. There are dozens of control schemes (and yes, you can choose between teleporting or walking normally) and new UI screens. Everything that can be done in the base game can be done in VR, meaning you can also join non-VR players with no restrictions (other than them not being able to fist-bump you). It is absolutely not as simple as letting you control your character’s head directly.

Of the three pillars of Beyond, it’s by far the most tangible set of changes - strapping on an Index and looking around No Man’s Sky’s neon-hued worlds is fantastic, and taking off in the cockpit of your ship is better, but even seasoned players will require some retraining to get used to it all. Controls are fundamentally different, from activating your analysis visor by tapping the side of your head, to navigating menus by physically prodding at holographic displays that wink into existence out of the back of your space-gloves. Once you are used to it, it’s remarkably intuitive - I make a joke about wanting to be able to just punch the carbon out of an alien plant instead of using my mining laser, and a developer tells me to try it. It works.

That interactivity is key. VR in No Man’s Sky isn’t a gimmick for just looking at pretty things. Instead, it’s a full third perspective in which to play the game, alongside third-person and first-person TV views - and with all the attendant changes that takes to develop. Just like those modes, you might switch between them at a whim, just for a change of pace (or, let’s face it, to stop sweating up your VR headset). That you have that option, and that it’s such a viable one, is Hello’s real achievement here.
  • A movimentação pelos controles de movimento pode ser vista por outros jogadores
  • Existem muitas opções de controles: Teleport, andar naturalmente, usar controles normais, etc
  • Dá pra encostar nas coisas e dar soco na cara dos NPC's
  • Pra quem joga no PS4, o modo é otimizado para o PS4 Pro

No Man’s Sky Online
No Man’s Sky got a (very good) multiplayer system last year, turning it into a far more recognisably “online” game than it had been previously. But clearly it wasn’t online enough for Hello Games. Murray points out that, right now, only around 10-20% of players play the game as a multiplayer experience, and very much wants that to change.

Central to that is the Nexus, a new social space that can summoned, without an apparent loading time, into any system you’re in. A space station lobby of sorts, the Nexus will be filled with 16-32 other players (dependant on platform, with that upper limit being for PC), picked from your online friends and random strangers. It will include new shops, new missions, even new story elements - the Nexus, it turns out, is a ship belonging to Polo and Nada, who longtime players will recognise immediately. It’s been designed to help players show off their creativity, from their ships to their bases - aided by a teleporter that will allow players to visit your planetary creations, and will even allow Hello Games to feature its favourites.

Murray’s at pains to say that No Man’s Sky isn’t becoming an MMO, but he has a useful alternative touchstone - Destiny. Apart from Murray constantly saying that Hello has added “fireteams” when the game calls them “groups”, there are other comparisons. The Nexus acts as No Man’s Sky’s version of The Tower, for instance, but, on a broader level, this game is also nabbing Destiny’s gentle sway from lonely play to co-op with strangers. If you land on a planet other players are exploring, they’ll just be there. If there’s a community event on a specific planet, that 16-32 player limit will still be in effect, making things a touch more crowded than we’re used to from NMS. If you want to head out together, you can organically make a fireteam - sorry, group - in the Nexus, take a new multiplayer mission, and exit into the same system with little to no fuss.

It’s less of a fundamental change than Next’s multiplayer additions, but it might have a more fundamental effect - making it so much easier to meet and work with other players should increase how much you want to play with them.
  • O jogo possui um hub social chamado "Nexus", similar à tower do Destiny
  • É possível ver até 32 jogadores por sessão no Nexus, dependendo da plataforma (imagino que nos consoles seja mais limitado)
  • É possível montar grupos e partir em quests com muita facilidade

No Man’s Sky Version 2.0
The final, most mysterious pillar of this update is actually a stack of smaller updates - so many, in fact, that Hello Games is choosing to take the step of upping No Man’s Sky’s version number. As a marker of the size of this undertaking, Murray tells me to look at the changelist for the Next update. It’s long, comprised of almost 250 bulletpoints’ worth of tweaks and additions. Beyond’s list is, apparently, almost twice as long.

The idea here is that Beyond shouldn’t just represent an enticement to potential new players, but sate those who’ve already played for hundreds, even thousands of hours. Their requests might be smaller in scope than the two other pillars, but are made more meaningful by the sheer weight of time played - if you’ve had a little issue with the game, Hello Games hopes to have fixed it by Beyond.

That community-focused approach to fixes and additions is why, at first glance, the slice of Beyond’s changelist I’m shown is almost hilariously varied. There’s the fundamental stuff: a new Galactic Map, brand new alien races, more accessibility options. There’s also some small-scale, very specific stuff: chairs can now be sat in, NPCs actually walk around, there are recipes to make (although we’re not told for what). And then there are the oddities, the kinds of things that only truly long-time players would think to ask for, like how alien creatures can now be ridden, farmed or, er, milked.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/09/no-mans-sky-beyond-everything-in-the-new-mega-update#
One of the most exciting elements is the expansion of base-building, not only allowing you to make bigger, but more complex structures. There are industrial elements for automating resource production, not to mention logic pieces that will allow you build ‘smart’ structures, not unlike Minecraft’s redstone. When I walk into Hello Games’ gameplay room, a group of devs is playing a version of Rocket League they’ve built on an abandoned moon. It’s clearly pretty malleable.

The 2.0 changes are by far the least starry of Beyond’s three facets, but I think they’re probably the most significant. As Murray puts it: “It’s just a lot of stuff, and we wanted to get that across. Some people will say ‘oh well, online isn’t for me’, or ‘oh well, VR isn’t for me,’ or ‘VR and online isn’t for me’. But even then, we still have more stuff for them.”

I tell Murray it sounds like he’s been busy again. He emits something like a laugh living inside a sigh: “Too busy”. Somehow, I don’t think he’s going to slow down.
  • "2.0" é o nome que deram para uma junção de diversos novos elementos que serão agregados ao jogo
  • Foram adicionados recursos de eletricidade e lógica para as bases
  • Como exemplo para o item acima, ele menciona ter visto um grupo de devs jogando uma versão de Rocket League numa lua abandonada, tudo criado dentro do próprio jogo
  • É possível cultivar animais e interagir com eles de diversas formas
  • Os elementos de criação de base foram expandidos
  • Tudo pode ser compartilhado com outros jogadores
  • A changelog tem praticamente o dobro de tamanho que a changelog do update anterior

Rapaz, só consigo imaginar o que os jogadores vão conseguir fazer com esses recursos de lógica.
Ansioso demais!

é absolutamente sem sombra de dúvidas não apenas o maior jogo VR, mas também o maior jogo da geração (em tamanho, possibilidades, features)

esse update é surreal, e embora eu tenha ficado animado na época do update Walking Titan - pq o ARG que usaram pra promover fazia menções à VR (fora que a própria lore do jogo sugere que é um universo simulado) - e decepcionado quando não saiu, alguns users notaram que o Sean já mencionava a possibilidade de VR ainda em 2014, quando Morpheus e Oculus DK1 tinham acabado de ser mostrados ao mundo

os caras levaram anos pra refinar o jogo no geral e torná-lo algo mais grandioso que a soma de todas suas numerosas partes...

eles falaram em weekly events para o multiplayer, isso é algo que deixa um típico MMO perpetuamente cheio de jogadores e popular

eu não pretendo fazer do multiplayer parte essencial da minha jogatina, ainda tenho a visão original do Sean de que é uma jornada pessoal pelo cosmos. Mas estou tentado a uma hora participar de uma quest dessas em squad...

jogo bom da pora que só fica maior e melhor

acho que a partir de quarta que vem vcs devem me ver cada vez menos por aqui. e até nisso o jogo é uma benção, hein? :lolwtf

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Construir base era muito legal, mas tava jogando naquele modo de dificuldade alta e alem do jogo não ser dificil ainda precisava de um grind pra comprar qualquer coisa, grind pra construir coisas... podiam mudar isso num update desses, ao invés de deixar o jogo dificil só deixaram chato.

bughead

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Pensando em comprar um PS VR só para curtir essa belezinha... mas meu PS4 é o normal (slim). Tenho medo de gastar e me decepcionar com o desempenho. Aguardemos os primeiros reviews.

VRgulino

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
Esse jogo vai fazer o que Destiny não fez... ser um jogo de exploração/ação/ sci fi... com história.. assim espero...

kkkk

da primeira página

sonhos de shooter arena do tamanho de uma galáxia

mal sabiam que é mais Minecraft que Destiny. Também na primeira página tem entrevista com Sean afirmando que ele pensava em um multiplayer estilo Journey. Já era muito mais que isso em updates anteriores...

Giant Enemy Crab

Wyrd biõ ful ãræd
Reações
Pontos
reinstalei aqui,

só esperando pra ver se esse Beyond é isso tudo ae mesmo.

Lembro que a primeira vez que instalei o jogo tinha 2gb,
agora(NEXT) tem quase 10gb :klolz

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Pensando em comprar um PS VR só para curtir essa belezinha... mas meu PS4 é o normal (slim). Tenho medo de gastar e me decepcionar com o desempenho. Aguardemos os primeiros reviews.
Ia comprar onde o PS VR? Negócio é mais caro que o PS4 Pro inteiro.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Update 2.0, Beyond, massively expands the multiplayer experience introduced in NEXT, takes immersion to a whole new level with fully-fledged Virtual Reality, overhauls base building, NPCs, technology trees, and much, much more.

Marking the three year anniversary of No Man’s Sky, this is our largest update so far, broadening the experience across the entire game.

Our journey continues.

LuffyKurosaki

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
lembro que esse jogo flopou fortemente no lançamento, e agora com essas zilhões de atualizações, ele presta?

Incalus

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
lembro que esse jogo flopou fortemente no lançamento, e agora com essas zilhões de atualizações, ele presta?

No lançamento era um jogo vazio de conteúdo. Não tinha nada para fazer, exceto, ficar vagando nos planetas e OCASIONALMENTE, encontrar piratas no espaço...

Agora, desde o primeiro grande Update, que foi Pathfinder, o jogo mudou 80% do que era. ´É como se a matemática básica do Ensino fundamental passasse a ser Física Quântica.No original não havia Exocrafts (veículos terrestres e aquático), não havia base building, não havia como comprar Capital Ships, fragatas, etc. Não havia formas de gerenciamento de economia como agora há (principalmente no Beyond). Tbm não havia modelo para o seu char...era apenas em primeira pessoa. Não havia multiplayer, não havia Planetas com Anéis, não havia uma lore mais complexa. Graficamente, o jogo melhorou muito, e artisticamente, apesar de discutível, o jogo tem um aspecto muito mais sóbrio do que as tonalidades berrantes, extravagantes do jogo original. Sistemas de crafting tbm era praticamente inexistente (pelo que me lembro).
Em termos de conteúdo, milhares de coisas foram adicionadas desde então....e por isso o atual NMS já está sendo chamado de NMS 2.0, principalmente com o advento do VR, causando uma experiência diferentemente drástica.

---

drdreh

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
procurei e não achei muita coisa sobre esse update, alguem pode listar aqui as novidades?

o incrivel que o studio permaneceu fiel ao desenvolvimento do jogo, mesmo com as criticas do lançamento, sera que hoje vivem no lucro?

drdreh

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
caraca véio !!! será ???

"In particular, players on lower-end PCs will enjoy significant framerate improvements, and the game now supports integrated Intel graphics cards."

Fabio Alexandre

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Já tem algum vídeo comparativo entre o Ps4 Base e o Ps4 Pro, nessa versão VR.
Quero saber se vale o upgrade, ou não muda quase nada.

VRgulino

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
Já tem algum vídeo comparativo entre o Ps4 Base e o Ps4 Pro, nessa versão VR.
Quero saber se vale o upgrade, ou não muda quase nada.

muda da água pro vinho

tem um punhado de jogos que nunca receberam Pro patch, geralmente os antigos, como Here they Lie e Driveclub. vc joga eles no Pro e é como se fosse no PS4 normal - é uma bruta diferença em borrão para jogos com suporte ao Pro. Nada que torne o jogo injogável, inclusive adorei esses 2. Mas faz a diferença, sim.

espero então que NMS também receba suporte

Topo Fundo