O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

(WHO YOU GONNA CALL?) Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (teaser/trailer na pág. 13)

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Ghostbusters resurrected: Jason Reitman will direct a new film set in the original universe

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full-trance mediums, the Loch Ness Monster and the theory of Atlantis?

If so, good news — there’s a new Ghostbusters movie in the works.

Entertainment Weekly has learned exclusively that Jason Reitman will direct and co-write an upcoming film set in the world that was saved decades previously by the proton pack-wearing working stiffs in the original 1984 movie, which was directed by his father, Ivan Reitman.

“I’ve always thought of myself as the first Ghostbusters fan, when I was a 6-year-old visiting the set. I wanted to make a movie for all the other fans,” Reitman says. “This is the next chapter in the original franchise. It is not a reboot. What happened in the ‘80s happened in the ‘80s, and this is set in the present day.”

Sony Pictures has dated the film for Summer 2020, with plans to start shooting in a few months.

It’s still too soon to reveal the plot of the screenplay, who the new characters will be, or whether the original actors like Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, or Bill Murray will return. Harold Ramis died in 2014.

“This is very early, and I want the film to unwrap like a present. We have a lot of wonderful surprises and new characters for the audience to meet,” says Reitman, who co-wrote the screenplay with Monster House and Poltergeist remake filmmaker Gil Kenan.

The all-female Ghostbusters movie that director Paul Feig made in 2016 with Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, Kristen Wiig, and Melissa McCarthy started its story from scratch, unconnected to the earlier films, so it won’t have ties to this new one. “I have so much respect for what Paul created with those brilliant actresses, and would love to see more stories from them. However, this new movie will follow the trajectory of the original film,” Reitman says.

Reitman, an Oscar-nominee for Up in the Air and Juno, released two films last year — the Charlize Theron motherhood story Tully and the Hugh Jackman political drama The Front Runner.

He grew up idolizing his dad’s big-budget comedies like Stripes, Twins, and Dave, and says he was just as obsessed with Ghostbustersas any other ‘80s kid.

“I love everything about it. The iconography. The music. The tone,” Reitman says. “I remember being on set and seeing them try out the card catalog gag for the first time when the library ghost makes them come flying out. I remember the day they killed Stay Puft and I brought home a hardened piece of foam that just sat on a shelf for years. I was scared there was a terror dog underneath my bed before people knew what a terror dog was.”

Jason, his mother, and sister played panicked residents fleeing the “Spook Central” haunted skyscraper in the first film, but they were ultimately cut. (Here’s a shot of 6-year-old Jason posing with his father on the fractured Manhattan street they constructed.)

A few years later, the boy did get a laugh line in the 1989 sequel, playing a birthday boy who was unimpressed by the Ghostbusters: “My dad says you guys are full of crap.”

When he began making his own movies, starting with 2005’s Thank You for Smoking, Reitman was often asked in interviews if he’d ever want to make his own Ghostbusters movie.

“I think I said, ‘There’d be no busting,’” he recalls with a laugh.

The truth is, he often wondered about making one, too: “I’ve thought about this franchise and it has occupied a piece of my heart for basically as long as I can remember.”

His father will produce the movie. “It will be a passing of the torch both inside and out,” says Ivan, adding that he’s touched his son wanted to join this part of the family business. “It was a decision he had to come to himself. He worked really hard to be independent and developed a wonderful career on his own. So I was quite surprised when he came to me with Gil and said, ‘I know I’ve been saying for 10 years I’m the last person who should make a Ghostbusters movie, but…I have this idea.’ Literally, I was crying by the end of it, it was so emotional and funny.”

Sony is also developing an animated Ghostbusters film, but that will come out after this new live-action project, and a different team will be involved in creating it.

“The Ghostbusters universe is big enough to hold a lot of different stories,” Jason says.

Fonte
=================================================================================================
Ghostbusters 2016? Isso non ecsiste! :kkk

Ultima Edição:

Coffinator

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Só boto fé realmente se chamarem o Ray Parker Jr. pra cantar a música tema.

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
acho q ele não pode cantar essa musica, no mais tá meio tarde.o kra q fez o wiston pode gostar disso.

D

Deleted member 219486

acho q ele não pode cantar essa musica, no mais tá meio tarde.o kra q fez o wiston pode gostar disso.

Acho que qualquer franquia pode ter uma continuação desde que respeite o que a consagrou, infelizmente não é isso que acontece na maioria das vezes.
Além de descaracterizar, eles optam por atores/atrizes genéricos.
Tô imaginando algo no nível desse MIB novo com o Thor, se os atores do original participarem tem que ser passando o bastão mas vamos esperar que o tom seja dos dois primeiros.

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Acho que qualquer franquia pode ter uma continuação desde que respeite o que a consagrou, infelizmente não é isso que acontece na maioria das vezes.
Além de descaracterizar, eles optam por atores/atrizes genéricos.
Tô imaginando algo no nível desse MIB novo com o Thor, se os atores do original participarem tem que ser passando o bastão mas vamos esperar que o tom seja dos dois primeiros.
sim sim.
mas caça fantasmas 3 ja existe.

Ultima Edição:

D

Deleted member 219486

sim sim.
mas caça fantasmas 3 ja existe.

Outra coisa que me incomoda é a "limpeza" da fotografia e da ambientação/pessoas. Lembra aqueles seriados teens da Disney. Cenários/itens e filtro que dá a sensação de imperfeição ajuda a criar uma atmosfera realista.

Stranger_Eddie

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Teaser foda!

Seria top se esta notícia de fevereiro de 2007 se concretizasse

v
v

05/02/07 - 19h54 - Atualizado em 06/02/07 - 10h11

"Ghostbusters 3" já tem roteiro; e os caçadores vão ao inferno, diz Dan Aykroyd

"Em entrevista a uma rádio nos EUA, roteirista confirmou que o filme está escrito.
O nome em inglês é "Hell-bent" e o filme deve ser feito em formato CGI.

0,,7520129,00.jpg

Mais de 20 anos atrás...

O ator e roteirista Dan Aykroyd confirmou, em entrevista a uma rádio nos EUA, que já escreveu o roteiro de "Ghostbusters 3". Se feito, o filme será o terceiro a contar as aventuras de caçadores de fantasmas que surgiram no clássico pop de 1984 "Ghostbusters" ("Os caça-fantasmas"), e repetiram a saga em "Ghostbusters 2", de 1989.

Ambos os longas, que, na época, surpreenderam pelos efeitos especiais que misturavam fantasmas com atores, foram estrelados por Bill Murray e pelo próprio Dan Aykroyd, no papel do "caçador" Raymond Stantzpor, além de fantasmas que ganharam a criançada, como o simpático "Geléia".

No entanto, se o número 3 vier a existir, será feito em computação gráfica, ou CGI, assim como "Shrek", "Toy story" e outras animações recentes. "Tenho certeza de que o que eu escrevi pode ser perfeitamente representado em CGI", disse Aykroyd na entrevista. "É muito mais barato", acrescentou.

Quando o entrevistador lamentou a falta dos atores, o roteirista disse que Bill Murray vai emprestar a voz a seu personagem, o Dr. Peter Venkman.

Aykroyd contou ainda que o roteiro se chama "Hell-bent", expressão que, além de trazer a palavra inferno (hell), significa "extremamente determinado". Ou seja, os caçadores vão longe nesta empreitada, até a casa do Demo, que fica em "Manhellten", trocadilho que põe "hell" (inferno) no nome da ilha nova-iorquina de Manhattan."

Fonte antiga:

http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/Cinema...CACADORES+VAO+AO+INFERNO+DIZ+DAN+AYKROYD.html

Maedhros

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Ao mesmo tempo que isso é legal pra c***lho eu fico puto demais com a v**dαgeм do Murray de só topar fazer o filme depois que o Egon morreu. Tomara que usem isso no filme para fazer os personagens voltarem e que ele apareça como fantasma.

A melhor parte de todas vai ser o choro quando esse filme passar o trator em cima da versão feminazi.

Eu quero o meu GB sem lacração, por favor. :kjoinha

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Complicado, fofocas dizem q o Bill tinha harmis como irmão, só q ele é muito tóxico.
Daí o Bill tava passando por um processo de divórcio e concentrou toda atenção no harmis e kra tinha a própria família.
Era coisas absurdas como visitas surpresas e trocentas ligações. Harmis não aguentou e pediu um espaço e o Bill ficou com alto rancor e cortou relações.

The Trooper

Lenda da internet
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Grande notícia!

Eu tentei assistir a versão nova, mas put* que pariu, que filme ruim da porra! Assisti uns 30 minutos e parei porque estava ficando com câncer!

Landstalker

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Complicado, fofocas dizem q o Bill tinha harmis como irmão, só q ele é muito tóxico.
Daí o Bill tava passando por um processo de divórcio e concentrou toda atenção no harmis e kra tinha a própria família.
Era coisas absurdas como visitas surpresas e trocentas ligações. Harmis não aguentou e pediu um espaço e o Bill ficou com alto rancor e cortou relações.

Ramis.

Grande notícia!

Eu tentei assistir a versão nova, mas put* que pariu, que filme ruim da porra! Assisti uns 30 minutos e parei porque estava ficando com câncer!

Eu abandonei com uns 15 minutos, mas isso acho que foi porque eu tinha que fazer uma outra coisa, mas ainda pretendo vê-lo.

The Trooper

Lenda da internet
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Ramis.

Eu abandonei com uns 15 minutos, mas isso acho que foi porque eu tinha que fazer uma outra coisa, mas ainda pretendo vê-lo.
Olha, se o restante do filme for como os primeiros 30 minutos, nem perca seu tempo.

Sério, não foi má vontade, eu realmente comecei a ver com interesse, sem ligar para o que já tinham falado. Mas não deu, é um filme realmente muito ruim.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Pelo visto os lacradores da "mídia especializada" já estão destilando ódio em cima do novo Caça-Fantasmas. É um bom sinal, já que somente os absurdamente ingênuos se deixam levar pela opinião desses ativistas travestidos de críticos. :kclassic

Jason Reitman Is Directing 'Ghostbusters 3,' And It's All Your Fault

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F01%2F13-1200x676.jpg

Jason Reitman, son of Ivan Reitman, will be directing and co-writing yet another Ghostbusters movie (and there's already an announcement teaser). Unlike the Paul Feig-directed reboot from 2016 (which ignited a firestorm of online controversy for... uh... starring four women as Ghostbusters), this will be set in the same world as the first two Ghostbusters movies, essentially acting as a long-threatened Ghostbusters 3. The goal is to shoot the as-of-yet-uncasted movie this summer and make it Sony's big summer 2020 offering. Little is known about the film's plot (or who among the original cast will return), but an educated guess would presume another legacy sequel which combines new, young heroes with the original cast acting as mentors or elder statesmen. So, yeah, Ghostbusters is going the route of Creed ($173 million on a $35m budget), The Force Awakens ($2 billion worldwide) and Halloween ($250m/$10m).

To say that I have mixed feelings about this is an understatement. On one hand, you're rewarding a white male director whose last five movies bombed (and of those, only the two starring Charlize Theron and penned by Diablo Cody received positive reviews) the keys to a hugely valuable franchise mostly because he's the son of the guy who directed those first two Ghostbusters movies. And yes, unintentional or not, you're essentially rewarding the specific demographics who reacted in the very worst way to the 2016 Ghostbusters reboot with the thing they claimed to want instead of the... horrors... all-female sci-fi comedy. And yet, we have only ourselves to blame. Studios aren't charities and they tend to want movies that attract moviegoers and make money.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F05%2FMV5BNjM4MTQ1NjYxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDkzODc5NDM%40._V1_SX1500_CR001500999_AL_-1200x673.jpg

'Tully'

Reitman's previous five movies (Young Adult, Labor Day, Men, Women and Children, Tully and The Front Runner) bombed at least partially because the folks who complain that Hollywood doesn't make original or non-IP movies for adults didn't see those in theaters in the first place. When you ignore (deep breath) Money Monster, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, Life, Only the Brave, Roman Israel, Esq. and All the Money in the World and only flock to Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle ($962 million) and Venom ($855m), well, here you go. When you don't show up for Tomorrowland ($209m on a $190m budget) and Queen of Katwe, you can't blame Walt Disney for overdosing on nostalgia-driven IP fare. As much as I might roll my eyes at the concept, a legacy sequel to Ghostbusters makes sense in 2019.

The old-school reboot is essentially dead. Most of them didn't really spawn successful franchises. Even Star Trek, Amazing Spider-Man and Man of Steel were... at best, short-lived successes. Moreover, the new-wave legacy sequel has mostly been financial (and critical) gold. The likes of Jurassic World ($1.6 billion), Creed ($173 million), Mad Max: Fury Road ($370m), Halloween ($250m) and The Force Awakens ($2b) have earned mostly positive reviews, general fan approval and relatively successful box office results. Sure, there's also failed revamps like Independence Day: Resurgence and Terminator Gensisys, but the full-on reboot route has yielded far more failures along the lines of Robin Hood, Robocop, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Total Recall. Kids don't care that a reboot is newbie-friendly while their parents want to see new movies set in the old continuity.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F12%2FMV5BMzg3MzE4NzYxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzkwNzY3MjI%40._V1_SX1777_CR001777744_AL_-1200x675.jpg

'Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle'

Considering how many right choices, in terms of casting, concept and execution, that Sony made with Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and considering how halfway decent Men in Black International looks, it stands to reason that Sony is at least going to try to fashion a movie that doesn't entirely depend on moviegoers caring about Ghostbusters as an IP. Jumanji 2 ($404 million domestic/$962m worldwide) had a fun cast (Dwayne Johnson, Karen Gillan, Kevin Hart and Jack Black), a strong hook (four kids get zapped into a video game and get turned into exaggerated video game avatars) and worked as its own stand-alone adventure comedy. It was also a straight sequel so folks weren't obsessing over whether it lived up to the 1995 Robin Williams movie.

Jason Reitman and co-writer Gil Kenan (Monster House) will have to look at the IP not as a crutch but as an obstacle to overcome. If they can offer a splashy cast (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle), at least some of the main cast returning to play (The Force Awakens) and an interesting hook (Jurassic World) that sounds interesting even to folks who don't necessarily need a Ghostbusters 3, then Sony might have an easy lay-up on their hands. That's also assuming that they don't repeat Paul Feig's mistake of spending $144 million on a reboot with little overseas value and (as it turned out) no playdate in China (Sony was unable to get around China's issues with movies featuring the paranormal), but I'm presuming that this will cost closer to Venom, Pixels and Jumanji ($90m-$110m) than Independence Day: Resurgence.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F05%2Fghostbusters-2016-cast-proton-packs-images-1200x601.jpg

'Ghostbusters'

Yes, if Bill Murray doesn't return, we could end up with another Independence Day: Resurgence situation (where everyone came back except the big star), but that's where the budget comes in. Independence Day: Resurgence made $370 million worldwide, which was terrible for a $165m-budgeted sequel to a movie that earned $821m back in 1996, but would have been just fine for a $90m sci-fi comedy. Say what you will about the Melissa McCarthy/Kristen Wiig/Leslie Jones/Kate McKinnon reboot (and I think the extended cut is about as good as the 1984 original and certainly better than the merely-okay Ghostbusters II), but the film's $126m domestic/$229m worldwide cume would have been okay and sequel-worthy on a frugal $90m budget. Don't make the Star Trek mistake of requiring MCU-worthy results.

The notion of Jason Reitman following up five straight adult-skewing flops with a sequel to his dad's classic 1980s comedy is every bit as "failing upward" cynical as it sounds. And the idea of giving the most disrespectful Ghostbusters fanboys, like the ones who temporarily drove Leslie Jones off of Twitter, even a little of what they want is (unintentionally?) odious. But Sony is making a smart play, especially if they keep the budget in check. A legacy sequel/passing-the-torch installment to Ghostbusters has the potential to break out like (relatively speaking) Jurassic World, Creed, The Force Awakens and Halloween. And Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (as well as, presumably, Men in Black International) shows that Sony may know how to juice their old IP in a way that appeals to the agnostic.

Jason Reitman's Ghostbusters 3 (or whatever it ends up being called) will aim for a summer 2020 release date. I hate that this is happening. I hate that the misogynistic Ghostbusters trolls (and if that's not you, then this isn't about you) are getting what they want. I hate that audiences are punishing Hollywood for still trying to release movies like Only the Brave and Tully even as they complain that Hollywood is nothing but sequels and reboots. But I won't pretend that Reitman isn't a talented filmmaker who makes more good movies than bad ones and that Sony hasn't shown an understanding of how to revive a property like this in the recent past. It worked with Halloween, it worked with Star Wars, and it may work with Ghostbusters.

Fonte

Arikado Sama

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Grande notícia!

Eu parei de assistir com uns 8 minutos, na verdade a culpa foi do pendrive que tava com defeito e travando, mas achei tão bobinho e nada a ver, que nem fiz questão de passar para outro pendrive.

Sou fã dos originais, assisti muito na sessão da tarde e fitas gravadas.
Se sair um filme bom, com certeza irei assistir.

The Trooper

Lenda da internet
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Eu parei de assistir com uns 8 minutos, na verdade a culpa foi do pendrive que tava com defeito e travando, mas achei tão bobinho e nada a ver, que nem fiz questão de passar para outro pendrive.

Sou fã dos originais, assisti muito na sessão da tarde e fitas gravadas.
Se sair um filme bom, com certeza irei assistir.
Você definiu bem o que eu achei. É um filme bobo.

Piadas bobas, situações bobas, personagens bobos.

G².

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Pelo visto os lacradores da "mídia especializada" já estão destilando ódio em cima do novo Caça-Fantasmas. É um bom sinal, já que somente os absurdamente ingênuos se deixam levar pela opinião desses ativistas travestidos de críticos. :kclassic

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F01%2F13-1200x676.jpg

Jason Reitman, son of Ivan Reitman, will be directing and co-writing yet another Ghostbusters movie (and there's already an announcement teaser). Unlike the Paul Feig-directed reboot from 2016 (which ignited a firestorm of online controversy for... uh... starring four women as Ghostbusters), this will be set in the same world as the first two Ghostbusters movies, essentially acting as a long-threatened Ghostbusters 3. The goal is to shoot the as-of-yet-uncasted movie this summer and make it Sony's big summer 2020 offering. Little is known about the film's plot (or who among the original cast will return), but an educated guess would presume another legacy sequel which combines new, young heroes with the original cast acting as mentors or elder statesmen. So, yeah, Ghostbusters is going the route of Creed ($173 million on a $35m budget), The Force Awakens ($2 billion worldwide) and Halloween ($250m/$10m).

To say that I have mixed feelings about this is an understatement. On one hand, you're rewarding a white male director whose last five movies bombed (and of those, only the two starring Charlize Theron and penned by Diablo Cody received positive reviews) the keys to a hugely valuable franchise mostly because he's the son of the guy who directed those first two Ghostbusters movies. And yes, unintentional or not, you're essentially rewarding the specific demographics who reacted in the very worst way to the 2016 Ghostbusters reboot with the thing they claimed to want instead of the... horrors... all-female sci-fi comedy. And yet, we have only ourselves to blame. Studios aren't charities and they tend to want movies that attract moviegoers and make money.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F05%2FMV5BNjM4MTQ1NjYxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDkzODc5NDM%40._V1_SX1500_CR001500999_AL_-1200x673.jpg

'Tully'

Reitman's previous five movies (Young Adult, Labor Day, Men, Women and Children, Tully and The Front Runner) bombed at least partially because the folks who complain that Hollywood doesn't make original or non-IP movies for adults didn't see those in theaters in the first place. When you ignore (deep breath) Money Monster, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, Life, Only the Brave, Roman Israel, Esq. and All the Money in the World and only flock to Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle ($962 million) and Venom ($855m), well, here you go. When you don't show up for Tomorrowland ($209m on a $190m budget) and Queen of Katwe, you can't blame Walt Disney for overdosing on nostalgia-driven IP fare. As much as I might roll my eyes at the concept, a legacy sequel to Ghostbusters makes sense in 2019.

The old-school reboot is essentially dead. Most of them didn't really spawn successful franchises. Even Star Trek, Amazing Spider-Man and Man of Steel were... at best, short-lived successes. Moreover, the new-wave legacy sequel has mostly been financial (and critical) gold. The likes of Jurassic World ($1.6 billion), Creed ($173 million), Mad Max: Fury Road ($370m), Halloween ($250m) and The Force Awakens ($2b) have earned mostly positive reviews, general fan approval and relatively successful box office results. Sure, there's also failed revamps like Independence Day: Resurgence and Terminator Gensisys, but the full-on reboot route has yielded far more failures along the lines of Robin Hood, Robocop, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Total Recall. Kids don't care that a reboot is newbie-friendly while their parents want to see new movies set in the old continuity.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F12%2FMV5BMzg3MzE4NzYxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzkwNzY3MjI%40._V1_SX1777_CR001777744_AL_-1200x675.jpg

Considering how many right choices, in terms of casting, concept and execution, that Sony made with Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and considering how halfway decent Men in Black International looks, it stands to reason that Sony is at least going to try to fashion a movie that doesn't entirely depend on moviegoers caring about Ghostbusters as an IP. Jumanji 2 ($404 million domestic/$962m worldwide) had a fun cast (Dwayne Johnson, Karen Gillan, Kevin Hart and Jack Black), a strong hook (four kids get zapped into a video game and get turned into exaggerated video game avatars) and worked as its own stand-alone adventure comedy. It was also a straight sequel so folks weren't obsessing over whether it lived up to the 1995 Robin Williams movie.

Jason Reitman and co-writer Gil Kenan (Monster House) will have to look at the IP not as a crutch but as an obstacle to overcome. If they can offer a splashy cast (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle), at least some of the main cast returning to play (The Force Awakens) and an interesting hook (Jurassic World) that sounds interesting even to folks who don't necessarily need a Ghostbusters 3, then Sony might have an easy lay-up on their hands. That's also assuming that they don't repeat Paul Feig's mistake of spending $144 million on a reboot with little overseas value and (as it turned out) no playdate in China (Sony was unable to get around China's issues with movies featuring the paranormal), but I'm presuming that this will cost closer to Venom, Pixels and Jumanji ($90m-$110m) than Independence Day: Resurgence.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F05%2Fghostbusters-2016-cast-proton-packs-images-1200x601.jpg

'Ghostbusters'

Yes, if Bill Murray doesn't return, we could end up with another Independence Day: Resurgence situation (where everyone came back except the big star), but that's where the budget comes in. Independence Day: Resurgence made $370 million worldwide, which was terrible for a $165m-budgeted sequel to a movie that earned $821m back in 1996, but would have been just fine for a $90m sci-fi comedy. Say what you will about the Melissa McCarthy/Kristen Wiig/Leslie Jones/Kate McKinnon reboot (and I think the extended cut is about as good as the 1984 original and certainly better than the merely-okay Ghostbusters II), but the film's $126m domestic/$229m worldwide cume would have been okay and sequel-worthy on a frugal $90m budget. Don't make the Star Trek mistake of requiring MCU-worthy results.

The notion of Jason Reitman following up five straight adult-skewing flops with a sequel to his dad's classic 1980s comedy is every bit as "failing upward" cynical as it sounds. And the idea of giving the most disrespectful Ghostbusters fanboys, like the ones who temporarily drove Leslie Jones off of Twitter, even a little of what they want is (unintentionally?) odious. But Sony is making a smart play, especially if they keep the budget in check. A legacy sequel/passing-the-torch installment to Ghostbusters has the potential to break out like (relatively speaking) Jurassic World, Creed, The Force Awakens and Halloween. And Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (as well as, presumably, Men in Black International) shows that Sony may know how to juice their old IP in a way that appeals to the agnostic.

Jason Reitman's Ghostbusters 3 (or whatever it ends up being called) will aim for a summer 2020 release date. I hate that this is happening. I hate that the misogynistic Ghostbusters trolls (and if that's not you, then this isn't about you) are getting what they want. I hate that audiences are punishing Hollywood for still trying to release movies like Only the Brave and Tully even as they complain that Hollywood is nothing but sequels and reboots. But I won't pretend that Reitman isn't a talented filmmaker who makes more good movies than bad ones and that Sony hasn't shown an understanding of how to revive a property like this in the recent past. It worked with Halloween, it worked with Star Wars, and it may work with Ghostbusters.

Fonte
c***lho, que texto repleto de besteira. E pensar que eu já pensei em fazer jornalismo.

Falhando muito pelo Tapatalk

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
c***lho, que texto repleto de besteira. E pensar que eu já pensei em fazer jornalismo.

Falhando muito pelo Tapatalk
E olha que o cara escreve para a versão eletrônica da Forbes, velho... O pior é que o puto alega estudar a indústria do entretenimento há 28 anos, com ênfase na análise de bilheterias do cinema. Tudo balela, é claro. É só mais um ativista de m**** travestido de crítico, cujas "análises" tem o único objetivo de reforçar e disseminar a agenda que ele segue em toda a indústria do entretenimento. Levando em conta que a maior parte dos críticos se comporta exatamente da mesma forma que o autor desse texto, não é de se espantar que ninguém mais leve críticos a sério.

D

Deleted member 219486

Será que vem outra bomba?

NOVO CAÇA-FANTASMAS SERÁ PROTAGONIZADO POR CRIANÇAS, DIZ SITE

De acordo com o We Got This Covered, dois dos protagonistas da sequência dos filmes originais serão crianças, sendo um garoto de 13 anos de idade e uma garota de 12 anos. A fonte também afirma que o menino terá curiosidade com teorias da conspiração e o desconhecido, além de ter o hábito de narrar sua própria vida. Em algum ponto do filme, ele fará amizade com a menina, que é descrita como inteligente, mas não tão boa em demonstrar emoções.
ghostbusters-2020-teaser-1154058-1280x0_qdn5.jpg

A sinopse geral envolve uma família que se muda a uma pequena cidade que contém muitos segredos, embora não há informação sobre participações de personagens da franquia original.
Vale ressaltar que tudo isso se trata de um rumor e que ainda não há confirmação por parte dos envolvidos na produção. Por ora, sabemos que o novo Caça-Fantasmas estreia em 2020 e que não terá conexão com o reboot de 2016, protagonizado por mulheres. A direção e roteiro ficarão a cargo de Jason reitman, filho de Ivan Reitman, que dirigiu os dois primeiros filmes.

https://br.ign.com/os-caca-fantasma...smas-sera-protagonizado-por-criancas-diz-site

D

Deleted member 219486

É uma situação complicada, os atores originais estão velhos e usar o mesmo estilo com outros atores também teria aquela comparação negativa. Se for isso mesmo o erro é colocar um garoto e uma garota em vez de seguir algo no estilo do IT ou Verão de 84 que apesar do elenco jovem os estilos dos filmes são mais adultos.

warlock2k

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Ter crianças como protagonistas não é necessariamente algo ruim, filmes como Os Goonies são prova disso. Tudo vai depender do diretor, e nesse caso estou otimista porque parece que ele vai tratar o material original com o respeito que merece.

'Tully'

'Ghostbusters'

Fonte
É como dizem: se os lacradores estão achando algo ruim, então é bom. :kjoinha

D

Deleted member 219486

Ter crianças como protagonistas não é necessariamente algo ruim, filmes como Os Goonies são prova disso. Tudo vai depender do diretor, e nesse caso estou otimista porque parece que ele vai tratar o material original com o respeito que merece.

É como dizem: se os lacradores estão achando algo ruim, então é bom. :kjoinha

Nos Goonies não são 2 crianças apenas, de qualquer forma não é ruim se fizerem algo bom, a questão são os históricos das escolhas, podem seguir tipo um Jumanji onde essa dupla simplesmente encontra as coisas antigas dos caça fantasmas, eles podem ser avós deles ou simplesmente desconhecidos, ao encontrar libertar fantasmas por acidente.

Darkx1

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Adoro essa franquia, Indiana Jones e outras dessas decadas mas sinceramente? Pra mim deviam deixar quieto e em paz.

A unica razão pra estarem trabalhando nisso pra mim é que tá faltando ideias boas.

Megaman Zero

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Será que vem outra bomba?

NOVO CAÇA-FANTASMAS SERÁ PROTAGONIZADO POR CRIANÇAS, DIZ SITE

De acordo com o We Got This Covered, dois dos protagonistas da sequência dos filmes originais serão crianças, sendo um garoto de 13 anos de idade e uma garota de 12 anos. A fonte também afirma que o menino terá curiosidade com teorias da conspiração e o desconhecido, além de ter o hábito de narrar sua própria vida. Em algum ponto do filme, ele fará amizade com a menina, que é descrita como inteligente, mas não tão boa em demonstrar emoções.
ghostbusters-2020-teaser-1154058-1280x0_qdn5.jpg

A sinopse geral envolve uma família que se muda a uma pequena cidade que contém muitos segredos, embora não há informação sobre participações de personagens da franquia original.
Vale ressaltar que tudo isso se trata de um rumor e que ainda não há confirmação por parte dos envolvidos na produção. Por ora, sabemos que o novo Caça-Fantasmas estreia em 2020 e que não terá conexão com o reboot de 2016, protagonizado por mulheres. A direção e roteiro ficarão a cargo de Jason reitman, filho de Ivan Reitman, que dirigiu os dois primeiros filmes.

https://br.ign.com/os-caca-fantasma...smas-sera-protagonizado-por-criancas-diz-site

Stranger Things é protagonizado por crianças e é um dos maiores sucessos da Netflix, basta saber fazer a coisa direito.

billpower

Power Poster
Reações
Pontos

Isso, e digo mais, se for ruim ainda será melhor do que a versão lacradora.

Topo Fundo