O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Aos 60, autora de 'Sex and the city' se arrepende de ter priorizado a carreira e não ter tido filhos: "Eu me sinto verdadeiramente sozinha".

PedroFross

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Sex and the City’ Author Regrets Not Having Kids: I Felt ‘Truly Alone’
"When I was in my 30s and 40s, I didn’t think about it."
Candace Bushnell attends the 2019 PEN America Literary Gala at American Museum of Natural History on May 21, 2019 in New York City.
Dimitrios

An author who helped usher in a new era of sexual liberation admits that not building a family made her feel "truly alone."

Play Video

Candace Bushnell's novel, "Sex and the City," helped spawn the wildly popular HBO series of the same name, in which a group of affluent Manhattan women experience the joys and pratfalls of sexual independence. Speaking with the Sunday Times, however, Bushnell said she regrets not having children prior to her divorce in 2012.
"When I was in my 30s and 40s, I didn't think about it," Bushnell said, according to Fox News. "Then when I got divorced and I was in my 50s, I started to see the impact of not having children and of truly being alone. I do see that people with children have an anchor in a way that people who have no kids don't."
Bushnell and her husband, ballet dancer Charles Askegard, divorced in 2012 after 10 years of marriage — which she said caused her to go without sex for five years. "It's not that long when you get to my age. I know women who have gone longer," she said.

Her experience in exploring middle-age loneliness served as the inspiration for her upcoming book, "Is There Still Sex in the City?" Speaking with Deadline, Bushnell said the lives of 50-something women have changed drastically over the decades and are virtually the same as women in their 20s.

"It didn't used to be this way. At one time, 50-something meant the beginning of retirement — working less, spending more time on your hobbies, with your friends, who like you were sliding into a more leisurely lifestyle," said Bushnell. "In short, retirement age folks weren't meant to do much of anything but get older and a bit heavier. They weren't expected to exercise, start new business ventures, move to a different state, have casual sex with strangers, and start all over again. But this is exactly what the lives of a lot of 50- and 60-something women look like today, and I'm thrilled to be reflecting the rich complexity of their reality on the page and now on the screen."
The new book, which already has a television deal on the table, will focus on a group of single, middle-aged women from New York City who move to the Hamptons in order to start anew. Similar to "Sex and the City," the upcoming novel was inspired by her own experience as a childless, single woman in her 50s, Bushnell told the New York Post.
"We're all single women without children. And you think about, what are you going to do when you get old?" she said. "If you don't have kids, you realize, 'Who is going to take care of me?' Your girlfriends."
"It was a weird, great communal living where your best friends who are like your family are right across the street and you can run and see them any time and you're there for each other," Bushnell said. "We live within walking or biking distance [of each other]. We get together usually for Sunday brunch. And sometimes we have a paddle-boarding lunch."

maquinarama

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01100001 00100000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01010000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01100111 01110101 11101010 01110011

PocketCrocodile

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Mt fraquinha, vai ver até aderiu a isso de não ter filhos só pela modinha msm

Agora vc ve o papo
"estou me sentindo sozinha"
"quem vai cuidar de mim?"

É sempre assim, essa galera acha que filho é serviço, que só existe pra satisfazer a quem faz o filho e mais nada. Não tem aquele pensamento de ser mãe, de criar um ser humano em si. É só o "eu"

geist

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Aposto que dispensou muitos danitos e DKs quando era jovem. Agora quem dispensou ela foi o tempo.

Resta saber que "fim" eles levaram para fazer uma comparação com essa velha solitária.

Fruchtsaft

Habitué da casa
Reações
Pontos
Esse negócio de priorizar carreira é uma idiotice. Quando pequeno já compreendia bem qual era o meu objetivo: nascer, crescer, reproduzir e morrer. Hoje, eu fui no supermercado Extra e comi alguns salgados na lanchonete de lá. Vi um casal acompanhado de seus dois filhos. A risada dos dois era algo muito sincero e belo, coisa que não tinha visto em muitos casais que conheci. Eles se sentiam bem à vontade e cada um parecia com seus filhos - naturalmente. A maternidade e a paternidade, assim como o próprio casamento cristão, são uma experiência ímpar na vida de um ser humano. Esse casal era meio feio e fora de forma, mas os filhos eram bem bonitos e herdaram as boas características dos pais. Fico imaginando: como seria a vida dele ou dela sem o casamento e os filhos? Esse cara provavelmente estaria se matando de trabalhar, bebendo e pagando GP. Ela estaria ficando casualmente com algum homem incapaz de prover suas necessidades. Até que ponto a liberdade nos favorece?

Bogdan

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Esse negócio de priorizar carreira é uma idiotice. Quando pequeno já compreendia bem qual era o meu objetivo: nascer, crescer, reproduzir e morrer. Hoje, eu fui no supermercado Extra e comi alguns salgados na lanchonete de lá. Vi um casal acompanhado de seus dois filhos. A risada dos dois era algo muito sincero e belo, coisa que não tinha visto em muitos casais que conheci. Eles se sentiam bem à vontade e cada um parecia com seus filhos - naturalmente. A maternidade e a paternidade, assim como o próprio casamento cristão, são uma experiência ímpar na vida de um ser humano. Esse casal era meio feio e fora de forma, mas os filhos eram bem bonitos e herdaram as boas características dos pais. Fico imaginando: como seria a vida dele ou dela sem o casamento e os filhos? Esse cara provavelmente estaria se matando de trabalhar, bebendo e pagando GP. Ela estaria ficando casualmente com algum homem incapaz de prover suas necessidades. Até que ponto a liberdade nos favorece?

Como disse Chesterton: “A coisa mais extraordinário do mundo é um homem comum, uma mulher comum e seus filhos comuns”

geist

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos

E estou sentindo o peso do que priorizei no passado hoje. É uma experiência amarga... isso pra eu que ainda tenho como contornar. Imagino para essa senhora. Não há dinheiro que pague.

lucifeh

Veterano
Reações
Pontos
Sex and the City’ Author Regrets Not Having Kids: I Felt ‘Truly Alone’
"When I was in my 30s and 40s, I didn’t think about it."
Candace Bushnell attends the 2019 PEN America Literary Gala at American Museum of Natural History on May 21, 2019 in New York City.
Dimitrios

An author who helped usher in a new era of sexual liberation admits that not building a family made her feel "truly alone."

Play Video

Candace Bushnell's novel, "Sex and the City," helped spawn the wildly popular HBO series of the same name, in which a group of affluent Manhattan women experience the joys and pratfalls of sexual independence. Speaking with the Sunday Times, however, Bushnell said she regrets not having children prior to her divorce in 2012.
"When I was in my 30s and 40s, I didn't think about it," Bushnell said, according to Fox News. "Then when I got divorced and I was in my 50s, I started to see the impact of not having children and of truly being alone. I do see that people with children have an anchor in a way that people who have no kids don't."
Bushnell and her husband, ballet dancer Charles Askegard, divorced in 2012 after 10 years of marriage — which she said caused her to go without sex for five years. "It's not that long when you get to my age. I know women who have gone longer," she said.

Her experience in exploring middle-age loneliness served as the inspiration for her upcoming book, "Is There Still Sex in the City?" Speaking with Deadline, Bushnell said the lives of 50-something women have changed drastically over the decades and are virtually the same as women in their 20s.

"It didn't used to be this way. At one time, 50-something meant the beginning of retirement — working less, spending more time on your hobbies, with your friends, who like you were sliding into a more leisurely lifestyle," said Bushnell. "In short, retirement age folks weren't meant to do much of anything but get older and a bit heavier. They weren't expected to exercise, start new business ventures, move to a different state, have casual sex with strangers, and start all over again. But this is exactly what the lives of a lot of 50- and 60-something women look like today, and I'm thrilled to be reflecting the rich complexity of their reality on the page and now on the screen."
The new book, which already has a television deal on the table, will focus on a group of single, middle-aged women from New York City who move to the Hamptons in order to start anew. Similar to "Sex and the City," the upcoming novel was inspired by her own experience as a childless, single woman in her 50s, Bushnell told the New York Post.
"We're all single women without children. And you think about, what are you going to do when you get old?" she said. "If you don't have kids, you realize, 'Who is going to take care of me?' Your girlfriends."
"It was a weird, great communal living where your best friends who are like your family are right across the street and you can run and see them any time and you're there for each other," Bushnell said. "We live within walking or biking distance [of each other]. We get together usually for Sunday brunch. And sometimes we have a paddle-boarding lunch."
Ela perdeu muito mais do que só ter alguém para cuidar dela na velhice, isso é fácil de conseguir com amigos ou cuidadores profissionais, sorte dela que a ficha ainda não caiu totalmente porque senão ela se matava...

Rocha Loures

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Ela pode se juntar com o João Cléber, que é outro que reclamou que está solteiro e sem filhos

wwwtfc

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
É só uma criança cara, não é deixar de ganhar 10 bilhões de dólares por dizer "quero não" :klol
Ela simplesmente deixou de passar seus genes para frente sua linhagem acaba agora para o todo o eterno sempre (a maneira de que a vida encontrou de tentar contornar a imortalidade, com a reprodução).

Claro que também perdeu a experiência única de ser mãe, cuidar, ver crescer um ser humaninho com suas características, de dar as direções da vida para ela e dizer o que pode ser bom e ruim para ela (como se você mesmo pudesse reiniciar na vida e soubesse os caminhos das pedras e como contornar), falar as primeiras palavras, te abraçar, dizer que te ama, ver crescer, etc...

Às vezes quando eu pego minha filha no colo ou simplesmente fico olhando-a dormir sorrindo e me pego pensando krlho ela é a fusão de mim com a mãe dela pqp que foda...

Claro que esta visão eu só tenho agora pq já sou pai, ou seja já tive também este seu pensamento é só uma criança (e prefiro acreditar que você não seja pai/mãe ainda para dizer que é apenas uma criança)

Não li o caso do João Cléber mas por ser homem ainda dá tempo de ser pai rsrs mas provavelmente não irá viver o bastante para ver a maioria das fases de seus filhos....

PocketCrocodile

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
dinheiro não significa felicidade, nunca significou
-me sentindo triste em Santorini

Claro que esta visão eu só tenho agora pq já sou pai, ou seja já tive também este seu pensamento é só uma criança (e prefiro acreditar que você não seja pai/mãe ainda para dizer que é apenas uma criança)
Espero que nunca chegue esse tal momento, imagine ficar fazendo textão de paternidade na internet :klol

Dr. Zero

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Me pergunto como ela iria tratar dessa questão do sexo como os filhos.
Peraí já achei:

Topo Fundo