O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[COMPRO] Pratas prateadas para o PS1

PopfulRay

Larva
Reações
Pontos
Olá a todos.

Além dos piratas SNES, eu também quero coletar pratas prateadas para o ps1. Eu não tenho nenhum título em particular que estou procurando. Eu só julgo o que comprar olhando para a capa :)

Se alguém tiver algum que você não precisa, por favor me envie uma mensagem. Eu adoraria ver o que você tem!

Piga

Alien Pro-Gear Spec!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
What you want are bootlegs pressed CDs, right?

PopfulRay

Larva
Reações
Pontos
Yeah, bootlegs, HK silvers, however you want to call them :) I have a friend in Brazil who said he had hundreds of them but threw them all away not long ago. I guess a lot of people don't bother putting them up for sale since you can more easily find the real games these days.

As I tried expressing in the OP, I judge what I want based on the cover art and don't have any particular titles I am looking for. If anyone has a lot of these things, let me know and I may be able to take them off your hands!

Piga

Alien Pro-Gear Spec!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
In my first game collection I had hundreds of this, with nice covers and disc prints. This was in the early 2000's. When I've put to sell this collection, I've trashed out all my "HK silvers" because nobody would will buying them. By the way, good luck in your quest for them.

PopfulRay

Larva
Reações
Pontos
Yeah I was afraid of that. Not too many people value them and they don't sell easily except to people who can't tell the difference between pirated and original. That's how it seems going by MercadoLibre comments, anyway.

O Rei Rubro

RIP AND TEAR
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
I had disposed more than a hundred of those ones...around one year ago.

No one was interested on it, and I had not enough space anymore in my home. Hard choice...but I had To keep only the originals.

Zatt

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Yeah I was afraid of that. Not too many people value them and they don't sell easily except to people who can't tell the difference between pirated and original. That's how it seems going by MercadoLibre comments, anyway.
hey, i hav like 50 games still... send me a pvt msg...

Topo Fundo