O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Confira fotos dos locais de trabalho de desenvolvedores [+40 galerias][+17 estúdios]

Skyshroud

Veterano
Reações
Pontos
Work and Play: A Peek Inside the Lives of Gaming's Greatest

I've had a pet project I've been working on for years, three of them if my memory is right. It started as a simple idea: You can judge a lot from a person's desk. I bet you could judge just as much from their home entertainment system. So I decided it would be fun to try and track down some pictures from the work desks and home gaming set-ups of the people who work in and cover the video game industry. Simple right? Not so much.
Turns out that many of the people are either too busy or too private to want to participate in such a project. To make matters worse, there's always fear that something sitting on someone's desk, that ends up in a photo, could actually be news worthy. Like a secret project or the next big thing. But I didn't give up and about once a year I'd harass a bunch of game developers for photos. Finally, this year, the harassment paid off.
What started as a trickle of photos turned quickly into the collection of galleries you'll find on the jump: More than 40 different photo galleries from 17 studios, seven publications, two industry movers and shakers and a couple of fun surprises.
You'll get to see the desk of such greats as Sid Meier, Peter Molyneux and Tetsuya Mizuguchi along with plenty of others. Remember you can comment both on the next page and on each individual photo if you click on them.
If I find there is interest, I will try to periodically update this gallery of galleries with more developers, journalists and industry movers and shakers. Have fun.

Skyshroud

Veterano
Reações
Pontos
Randy Pitchford, one of five founders of Gearbox Software:eek:

Harmonix Music
galleryPost('leotolentino', 4, 'Leo Tolentino, technical artist at Harmonix');
Leo Tolentino, technical artist at Harmonix

:-D:-D:-D

ldomingos

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Muito interessante essas fotos, meu proximo emprego como programador sera nu m lugar desses, :D

Ps.: Sonhar num custa nada e nem arranca pedaço :D

Maelstorm_br

Veterano
Reações
Pontos
Se Deus Quiser, meu curso vai me leva a isso ae!!!

Que vida FODA!! Deus me livre, meu Sonho!!

Topo Fundo