O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial Cyberpunk 2077 | Ultimate Edition

Setzer1

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu fui do time Corgi,mas NÃO GANHEI NADA!

bem vindo ao clube >:)

não temos bolo, nem café. O steam não forneceu prêmios pro lanche.
Lenços só o que você trouxer pq tamos sem verba, gastamos tudo em combustível pro carro do corgi. O mesmo aceitou um acordo com a Epic e ganhou exclusividade no seu carro pra formula do ano que vem. Deixando todos da equipe desempregados. :klol:ksafado:klol

Cyberpunk foi claramente o jogo mais "doado" da promo. O que da ae +1-2 dezenas de milhares de copias vendidas.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
V is candid and straightforward — when they have a question, they ask it, when they have an opinion, they voice it, no matter the consequences.

D_CErbNXkAIJ_9o.png

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Cyberpunk 2077 May Have More Hollywood Talent Beyond Keanu Reeves

cyberpunk-2077-keanu-1174989.jpeg" data-src="https://media.comicbook.com/2019/06/cyberpunk-2077-keanu-1174989.jpeg?auto=webp&width=696&height=390&crop=696:390,smart" data-lb-sidebar-href="" data-lb-caption-extra-html="" data-single-image="1"> cyberpunk-2077-keanu-1174989.jpeg

Speaking to VCG, Spokesperson and UI Coordinator for CD Projekt Red, Alvin Liu, revealed that Keanu wasn't just a random hire, and the team wouldn't just go out any get anyone for the game. That said, there could yet be more Hollywood stars revealed, though, unfortunately, Britney Spears won't be in the game.

“I will say that CDPR is a video game company first and it’s very important to us that the match works,” said Liu. “If it was a random celebrity that just wouldn’t work with our franchise, like Britney Spears or something, we wouldn’t pursue that opportunity. So for us, we pursue it because it’s a great match for the game and not necessarily because we want to accomplish some goal with reaching a different audience or anything like that.”

When asked specifically if there was any Hollywood casting joining Keanu, the developer became pretty noncommittal, suggesting Keanu won't be alone in the PS4, Xbox One, and PC game.

“Uh… I can’t comment on that! You guys are going to have to wait and see," said Liu.

Pingu77

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Cyberpunk 2077 May Have More Hollywood Talent Beyond Keanu Reeves

cyberpunk-2077-keanu-1174989.jpeg" data-src="https://media.comicbook.com/2019/06/cyberpunk-2077-keanu-1174989.jpeg?auto=webp&width=696&height=390&crop=696:390,smart" data-lb-sidebar-href="" data-lb-caption-extra-html="" data-single-image="1"> cyberpunk-2077-keanu-1174989.jpeg

Speaking to VCG, Spokesperson and UI Coordinator for CD Projekt Red, Alvin Liu, revealed that Keanu wasn't just a random hire, and the team wouldn't just go out any get anyone for the game. That said, there could yet be more Hollywood stars revealed, though, unfortunately, Britney Spears won't be in the game.

“I will say that CDPR is a video game company first and it’s very important to us that the match works,” said Liu. “If it was a random celebrity that just wouldn’t work with our franchise, like Britney Spears or something, we wouldn’t pursue that opportunity. So for us, we pursue it because it’s a great match for the game and not necessarily because we want to accomplish some goal with reaching a different audience or anything like that.”

When asked specifically if there was any Hollywood casting joining Keanu, the developer became pretty noncommittal, suggesting Keanu won't be alone in the PS4, Xbox One, and PC game.

“Uh… I can’t comment on that! You guys are going to have to wait and see," said Liu.

Existia um papo de Lady Gaga há muito tempo.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

An interesting interview in Polish about all the stuff mentioned above and some more. I'm posting my translation below:

Barnaba Siegel, WP Technologie: "Guys from CDPR approached me" - said Keanu Reeves on stage in Los Angeles. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would liked to know all the behind-the-scenes details of that event. How your collaboration has started?

Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz, Quest Director in CD Projekt RED: We reached to Keanu's agents around year ago. After that we send the team to USA, which showed him Cyberpunk 2077 demo, then we signed the deal. He really liked the game, plus he never before participated in a creation of a virtual character like that, so for him that was also a new challenge.

Such a big news and no one said a word through entire year. That's weird how no one leaked anything about it.

For a longest time it wasn't a common knowledge even among the studio. Only selected people knew about it, such as motion capture team and people responsible for voice recording. Later on an entire team was informed about it through the video recorded by Keanu himself. Everyone were excited.

There are many popular actors known for their Sci-Fi and Cyberpunk related roles. So why Keanu?

He was out first choice. We were thinking about who Johnny Silverhand, character played by Keanu, is. He's a rockman and the rebel, a guy who fights for the ideas and is ready to give his own life for them. Reeves is well known for playing characters like that, recently thanks to John Wick trilogy. Also he really liked the character we presented to him, just as much as the setting of the game.

There was a certain excellent rumour circling around the net, so I need to ask: will in the final version of the game virtual Keanu meet virtual Lady Gaga?

(laughter) Players will have to wait and see for themselves what's going to happen in the game. We won't reveal anything and on top of that we won't comment on any rumours or speculations.

In Cyberpunk Keanu follows us as hologram, not a living being.

I would rather call him a "digitilized personality construct". Indeed. he does looks a little like a hologram, but besides that he is a being that thinks and feels, not a simulation.

I called him hologram, because Keanu that I saw during behind the closed doors presentation, looked a little... faded. Is this how the players would liked to see their favorite actor in the game?

I won't reveal much, but we are preparing many scenes with him that will allow the players to see him from, metaphorically speaking, different angles.

During the presentation I saw Johnny Silverhand twice. First he throws some snappy comment when we finish with personalization of our character and his outfit. Later he keeps us company during an intense scene, while saying just a few words. That makes me wonder what kind of relationship we are going to develop with him. Is he going to be our exposition buddy?

No, he's definitely more then that. Silverhand is our companion through the major part of the game, because big part of the plot revolves around him. We decided that the players will be able to shape the relationship they have with him. Sometimes he will appear just to throw some comment. Sometimes we'll get the chance to talk with him on various subjects and to argue with him. The way we handle those conversations will affect later parts of the game.

Are we going to get different dialogue options with him?

Yes. The choices we'll make sometimes bring an immediate consequences, while other times more suble and long term.

In the second case, will I see "Johnny will remember this" displayed on the screen, like in The Walking Dead?

(laughter) No, we want for the players to always think about what kind of dialogue choices they make and how they adress other people.

One of the screenshots published so far shows vinyl signed "Silverhand"...

Yes, it's an album of his band named Samurai.

So how it is - does Johnny exists only in our head or also outside of it?

Character of Johnny Silverhand and Samurai band all came from tabletop RPG Cyberpunk 2020, which serves as a basis for our game. During the events of Cyberpunk 2077 no one really knows what happened to Silverhand, is he dead or alive - only rumours remained. At the start of the game we also don't know anything about it. He's kinda like Elvis in that regard. There are people who claim they saw him, but no one really believes them. Also we are going to have a chance to personally meet other members of Samurai.

As we know, the music of Samurai band will be recorded by Swedish band Refused. How are we going to listen to it in the game? During quests? On the street? In the car?

The music will often accompany us in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and it also will be present in the form of the radio in our car. Or more like a playlist.

"Radio" suggests that we will be able to listen to more then just a single band or genre of music. Kinda like in GTA?

We are going to include several playlists, each with a different type of music. Some of them will even get their own radio speaker. But we won't be imitating a classic radio.

We have a Swedish band, but is there going to be some Polish music as well? In our country we have plenty of people whose specialty is electronic music.

Right now I can't tell.

Ok, so I'm in Night City. Plenty of neons around me, a train above me, augmented people pass me by, I hear Samurai music on the street. I sit in my car and drive through the city? After two presentations I have a feeling that you are leading player through the beltways and the vehicles are nothing more then a taxi we use to travel between quests.

That's a false impression. We have regular traffic in the city and you can drive freely through most of the streets.

In my own car only or can I remove a driver from any car and then just steal it?

There will be an option like that. Unless you do that when the police or local gang patrol are looking, then you get yourself in troubles.

So I drive a little, leave the car and I have no desire to continue the main plotline. What kind of side activities awaits me? After all, it's an integral part of open world experience.

We have different kinds of things to keep player hooked. Plenty of quests are being distributed through the phone and SMS by fixers, whose job is to connect mercenaries with their clients. The example of fixer is Dex, the guy with a cigar from the last trailer. Besides of that, just like in The Witcher, we are planning to have a lot of interesting things to discover in the city. And situations, in which we can participate, that later evolve into a proper quests. However there won't be a classic notice board, which was being utilized by Geralt.

For many years now we can encounter complaints online about how the games are too easy and hold player's hand. In The Witcher 3 we also were getting all the needed info in the journal and the exact route to our target on the minimap. Is Cyberpunk 2077 going to change that approach or is it going to hold our hand as well?

It's always a subject of discussion on every project. Some believe there should be no hand holding at all, while other claim that the gameplay should be as clear as it's possible. We are always aiming for something in-between. We want the game to be accessible to the people who play just for the plot.

But we also have side quests, in which we let this hand go. There are situations in which you must find someone or something in a certain area on your own. Instead of a witcher senses, we can use our Kiroshi optical augmentation and augmented reality. We are planning to have some things hidden, more difficult to find, when there won't be that many hints. Something similar to a treasure maps.

You are talking about augmentations. I think they are part of definition for Cyberpunk as a whole. Does everyone in Night City have those?

Cyberware is very important. Our protagonist can upgrade it with a new modules, which will show more informations about the world and allow us to scan a new objects (I think he's speaking about Kiroshi specifically here - Shavod). But it won't replace everything and not everyone have it.

I'm sure they would replace smartphone, if the Kiroshi optics let's you display SMS and answer the phone. Can I watch a movie with it?

We still have physical TV in the game.

That's a little disappointing.

By "physical" we mean not just a screen showing different movies, but also the braindance. It's a technology, which allows you to live through someone's experiences and memories.

And why we still have a good, old TV? Our idea for Cyberpunk 2077 world is an alternative vision of the future, not a separate reality. Some things will be fairly similar to what we know today. On top of that, a lot of cyberware is available only to the richest. That's why in impoverished people's apartments you will still see TV. Others might simply reject a modern technology - due to, for example, religious beliefs.

And maybe for a good reason. As you explained at your website, too much cyberware leads to cyberpsychosis, a state of fury, in which a person involuntarily turns against everything. Some might still remember a massacre from the first 2013 trailer. Are we going to see a situation like that in the game?

Of course. Not randomly on the street though, but as a part of different quests. Cyberpsychosis however won't affect our character

You have mentioned religion. There are still religious beliefs in Cyberpunk world?

A lot. As I already said, our vision is still rooted in the real world. In it religion still plays an important role in society. In the game we will see, among others, Christianity and it's different fractions, as well as Eastern religions.

Sounds like a gateway to controversy. Someone might walk into a Church and start a massacre.

We won't be avoiding religious themes, because the authenticity of the world is extremely important to us. Technically the situation you speaking of is possible, but that would be the player's choice. We are not going in any way encourage that kind of behaviour. As for our quests, which deal with religious themes, we are trying to make sure they won't come out as disrespectful.

Cyberpunk 2077 didn't come out yet and it's already stirred up some controversies. There were some accusations online about how during the presentation only two gangs were being shown and they both made up of black people. Why are you playing with stereotypes like that?

Animals gang is not made up of black people, that's just a myth. As for the second gang, Voodoo Boys, majority of it's members are indeed black. But it's not a coincidence, because that fraction have a specific story behind it. They arrived from Haiti to work on building the hotels and supply networks in Pacifica district years ago. At some point, the corporations cancelled the project, leaving migrants without any work.

Of course, not all of them became gang members, but Voodoo Boys were formed out of necessity - as a response against the persecution from the police, who tried to remove them from the corporate grounds. In the game we also have Asian and Latino gangs. Last year we have shown white Maelstrom gang.

I thought that Cyberpunk world will be the ultimate triumph of transhumanism. Technology is all that matters and things like gender or skin color lose any meaning.

In the world of the rich corporations it's just like that. But we wanted to capture how people often unite into communities to face danger or poverty.

And what about gender? Are you going to allow a different options of transitioning, which world of the future might offer?

First of all, we are allowing you to make whatever character you want, without a barrier between male and female attributes. You can pick a body type more typical for males, but with a female face, haircut and voice. Ultimately the type of voice will determine how other characters will refer to you. However for people in Night City issues like that are indeed of much smaller importance.

rjorge

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Tão demorando pra divulgar os requerimentos no PC pra não desanimar o pre-order da galera? :klol
Esse em 4k, 60fps locked e Ultra deve ser uma coisa linda.

Ares1521

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Bom, ele disse tão bem otimizado e não tão leve, então vou tentar chutar que vai ser mais pesado, mas proporcionalmente ao ano de lançamento e tal.
Em 2015 você tinha uma GTX960 por 200 dolares que rodava Witcher 3 a 47fps no médio com seus 2TFlops, hoje por 200 dolares tem a GTX1660 com cerca de 4TFlops. Logo por ai deduzo vai pedir uma placa de 4TFlops para rodar no "médio".

Como vai lançar para PS4 também, acho que vão chamar uma configuração similar ao "médio" do witcher 3 de "high" (e acima disso colocar mais duas ou 3 categorias que serão os reais high e ultra) para poder chamar o "low" de "medium" e rodar no PS4 no "medium" (puro marketing para não falar que está rodando no low nos consoles) e no PS4 PRO no "high". É aquilo, já que vai ter para PS4, certamente eu com minha RX460 vou conseguir rodar pois ela é quase mesma coisa da GPU do PS4, mas uma placa média hoje em dia tem o dobro da potência que uma placa média quando lançou Witcher 3, então provavelmente o "ultra" deles vai ser TENSO.

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
espero que meu i5 +gtx 1060 segure o jogo pelo menos no médio a 60fps , dependendo do jeito que rodar so compro a versao melhorada do PS5 daqui a alguns anos :klol

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Following the success of The Witcher products, Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red are excited to expand their partnership to include Cyberpunk 2077 with a new lore book, The World of Cyberpunk 2077! The World of Cyberpunk 2077 is an extensive examination of the rich lore of Cyberpunk 2077. This intricately assembled tome contains everything you need to know about the history, characters, and world of the long-awaited follow-up from the creators of The Witcher video game series.

Step into the year 2077, a world dotted with dystopian metropoles where violence, oppression, and cyberware implants aren't just common--they're necessary tools to get ahead. Delve into incisive lore to discover how the economic decline of the United States created a crippling dependence on devious corporations and birthed the Free State of California. Explore the various districts, gangs, and history of Night City. Learn all there is to know about the technology of tomorrow and research the cybernetics, weapons, and vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077.

The World of Cyberpunk 2077 goes on sale April 21, 2020, and is available for pre-order through Amazon and at local comic shops . This 200-page oversized hardcover retails for $39.99.

Devon_

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Following the success of The Witcher products, Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red are excited to expand their partnership to include Cyberpunk 2077 with a new lore book, The World of Cyberpunk 2077! The World of Cyberpunk 2077 is an extensive examination of the rich lore of Cyberpunk 2077. This intricately assembled tome contains everything you need to know about the history, characters, and world of the long-awaited follow-up from the creators of The Witcher video game series.

Step into the year 2077, a world dotted with dystopian metropoles where violence, oppression, and cyberware implants aren't just common--they're necessary tools to get ahead. Delve into incisive lore to discover how the economic decline of the United States created a crippling dependence on devious corporations and birthed the Free State of California. Explore the various districts, gangs, and history of Night City. Learn all there is to know about the technology of tomorrow and research the cybernetics, weapons, and vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077.

The World of Cyberpunk 2077 goes on sale April 21, 2020, and is available for pre-order through Amazon and at local comic shops . This 200-page oversized hardcover retails for $39.99.
Eita, vou ser obrigado a comprar... peguei os dois volumes do The World of Thedas, que falam sobre o lore de Dragon Age, e os livros são excelentes. A Dark Horse manja dos paranauê.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

Monogo

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
espero que meu i5 +gtx 1060 segure o jogo pelo menos no médio a 60fps , dependendo do jeito que rodar so compro a versao melhorada do PS5 daqui a alguns anos :klol

Minha 1080 ja esta preparada para a dupla penetração.
:kgay

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Cyberpunk 2077 was already one of the most anticipated games among our staff members before E3 2019. Checking out the latest demo and witnessing the Keanu Reeves reveal in person pretty much ensured that it climbed to the very top of that chart, which is why we awarded the game with our Game of the Show and Best Tech Showcase awards.

It was with great interest and thirst for new game details that we sat down with Alvin Liu from CD PROJEKT RED after the presentation ended. We discussed the game’s setting (Night City), its various systems and mechanics, the importance of creating an accessible game even for those who aren’t into shooters or first-person games in general and, of course, the technical specs and features including ray tracing.

Of course, the big reveal at E3 was Keanu. Can you talk a bit about how that happened?

Absolutely. What we wanted to do is to find the right celebrity match. It couldn’t just be someone from a romantic comedy movie or something.

Yes. I mean, there were rumors about Lady Gaga!

She’s pretty cyberpunk, so she could fit in! But um, yeah, no Lady Gaga. A lot of people in studio love The Matrix, Johnny Mnemonic, Speed and all that stuff and he was just a really good match for our game genre and what we’re trying to do. When we approached him he was like ‘Yeah, I understand the artistic vision behind this, I can get behind it.’ He was just on board with it, which was great.

I’m wondering whether this is something you have been planning for quite some time, or is it more recent?

We’ve been keeping it a secret for definitely many months. I don’t recall exactly when, it’s hard to pick an exact time when it first started. But everything was very smooth. And it was great. I think keeping it a secret was super hard. I remember the first time I heard someone told me and I was like ‘Really?!?’

Keanu’s character, Johnny Silverhand, is also deeply rooted in Cyberpunk lore, correct?

Yes. Johnny Silverhand, he was like a super rebellious Rockerboy who is very against mega-corporations, he would happily run in and torch the lobby of a mega building, just throw the torch in the grounds and go ‘Screw you guys!’. He’s very different than real life Keanu Reeves.

He actually represents what we call Rockerboy from the tabletop Cyberpunk game. That was one of the classes, basically a rockstar. That’s a lot harder for us to do in the game we’re trying to make, you know, you can’t spend eight hours talking about preparing for a tour and going across, but we wanted to keep the spirit of the lore, so that’s what he represents.

He’s also supposed to be long dead in Cyberpunk 2077, right? So he’s kind of a digital ghost.

Exactly. So this is like 50 years from when he disappeared. I don’t want to spoil it, but being a digital ghost allows him to not be you know, like 80 or 90 years old. But there’s a lot more for you to discover about what’s happened to him.

I noticed that in the E3 2019 demo, the dominant theme was attempting to upload human consciousness into machines to attain immortality. Is this going to be prevalent throughout the whole Cyberpunk 2077?

There’s a lot of things we’re trying to do. The Voodoo Boys specifically are very obsessed with that, but other gangs such as the Maelstrom gang we showed last year, they want to be like, the ‘perfect humans’. So their theme is like making them solve this, you know, like replacing an eyeball or something, because, you know, it’s better to see the doctor. And they’re the most the best in the Superman realm. And it really depends on which gang you talk to. But we explore it all, it’s going to be a very big game, we’re going to go to look at different storylines, different characters, and we’ll talk about, you know, transhumanism, we’ll talk about what it means for a company to come in and be very greedy. And you can have romances in the Night City, for example.

Since you mentioned it, can you talk a bit about how romances are going to work in Cyberpunk 2077?

I don’t want to do spoilers, but we want to write very strong characters. We want to have personalities that you can interact with. If you remember from The Witcher 3 where Yennefer and Triss had very different personalities, it was interesting navigating how you would talk to one or the other. So to that effect, we’ve selected some NPCs who’ll have very rich relationships. But we also have, since it’s a modern world, you know, one-night stands exist, so something like that is also possible. And also like in the real world, you can also just exchange money for sex.

Earlier we were talking about corporations. Can you tell me how many will be in the final game?

That’s a good question. I don’t think anyone stopped to count because we have both big and small corporations. We have Militech, they’re kind of like the American military kind of corporation because the government military doesn’t really exist anymore. But people sell them, you know, name, tags and security. So this company kind of represents that. We also have Arasaka and in our history, those companies had a huge fight and that resulted in someone setting up a nuclear bomb in the city. That’s a large Japanese company, very secretive, they do a lot of secret projects. There’s also Orbital Air, they handle space, airplanes and stuff like that. There are so many companies in Cyberpunk 2077.

Right. And of course, beyond the corporations, you also have the gangs in Cyberpunk 2077. Are there any other factions in the game, though, beyond the corporations and gangs?

Yeah, we also have, obviously, the people just trying to live and you know, stay alive in Night City. We also have what we call the Nomads. Outside the city, we have people who just don’t want to live in the city for whatever reason. Maybe they have some very strong family ties in their community, or maybe they hate the idea of, you know, being a corporate slave, working for gangs, and they want to be strong and independent instead.

Does that mean we’ll get to explore the outskirts of Night City, too?

Absolutely. You’ll be able to go out in the desert of California and view things like power plants, abandoned highways and stuff like that. So you’re not just limited to Night City. It’s a really cool place to use our cars and drive them fast, as it’s hard to go super fast in the city. We do have street racing, though.

If you commit crimes, is the police coming after you? How does your ‘outlaw system’ work?

The way that works is that they are basically up for hire, basically, the laws exist to take bribes from corporations. So a corporation might pass a law that you can’t sell medicine anymore, and they’re going to enforce it. The only reason they got that law passed was that they bribed the government and they’re only using it as a proxy. So it’s not a place where you want to trust the government necessarily. There probably are some good people out there also, but it’s a city of people trying to constantly get one up on each other.

We have a system that we’re still iterating upon. People will, you know, not be nice to you if you start killing many people. There are some people you can’t kill because that might have blocked a quest and that’s just by design, but it’s not what our game is based upon. So I would compare it to The Witcher 3 where if you chopped off the head of a villager in the middle of nowhere the guards wouldn’t show up out of nowhere. But if you’re in a big town and someone from the guard sees you and the people nearby run away screaming for help, people will come and try to stop you and they’re going to be usually pretty powerful. We also have what we call the Trauma Team.

Oh yes, I recall them from that memorable trailer.

Yes, they are a sort of police/medic ambulance. They come in and help save you as long as you have their coverage plan, then you’re taken to a medical facility.

Is it possible to get arrested and go to jail after committing enough crimes?

Sorry, I can’t spoil anything about that.

Okay, sure. I assume you’ll have dynamic weather in Cyberpunk 2077, right?

Yeah, we’ve got acid rain as well. Night City is a very polluted city and we’re also exploring that kind of stuff, pollution and global warming and everything.

The NPCs will scatter around when that happens, I reckon…

Yep, that was happening in The Witcher 3 too. When the rain came, people would seek shelter. Generally, we’re trying to make the NPCs very believable, we want it to feel like this is a world where people actually live in, which would make players want to spend time in the world as well.

I imagine the NPCs have daily routines, too.

Indeed. Of course, if you followed someone for fifteen hours, you might see the same thing repeated a few times. But we’re trying to make them do interesting stuff. Again, I think the best comparison would be Novigrad from The Witcher 3.

In terms of the overall scope of Cyberpunk 2077, what are the main tenets you laid out for yourselves during development?

Three things, we’re going to do a really awesome open world that players just want to live in and we’re going to do a very strong story. In Cyberpunk 2077 we’re going to add this new layer of how you make your character and how you want to play the game. So you can play as a hacker person from the outskirts and you learned how to hack you know, from like, scavenged devices. And they really want to hack with a vengeance because they want to, you know, avenge someone or something. Or you can play as like a someone who loves swords and just loves running in and chopping people off with swords. That, I think, will add a whole other layer of how you experience the game yourself. Right? You’re going to be able to live in this world, play how you want with your character but also be involved in this really deep and engaging story.

Sounds great. Is the whole of Night City open from the start? Or is it like unlocked over time?

We’re not going to have this locked, invisible wall where you can’t go past it because we show a message on the screen saying you must go back. It doesn’t make sense, right? It’s like I just crossed the street, what’s the issue? So we won’t have anything like that.

But you might venture into some places where enemies are way tougher than you can handle.

Yep. We have UI to help lead players. Actually, in the demo, you can see the NPCs levels and that will give you a quick gauge of how to make sure that you want to engage. We are an RPG after all and that’s one of the implications of an RPG, you want to do progression. But like in The Witcher 3, you could always just run to Novigrad, you could have skipped the Baron quest, you could even go to Skellige if you managed to get enough money to pay for the boat. That freedom in an open world is pretty awesome and I think Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be very similar. But of course, you know, in The Witcher 3 when you were like level one and went to Novigrad you didn’t have a very fun time. You might expect something similar here, but you can still go if you want to.

Will there be multiple difficulty settings as in The Witcher 3?

Yes, of course, of course. The most fun one I think will be the Hardcore setting where we turn off the UI you live as well. And that will be a real challenge for a lot of players. Also, at the same time, if you want to play more casually for the story and maybe you’re not experienced with shooters, which was a real big concern for us. We want to tell a story and maybe you’re a big fan of The Witcher and you’re not comfortable playing a shooter, we have settings available for that. We even have weapons for that. If you recall from last year’s demo, we had a weapon called the smart gun, which helps you aim. The bullets were much slower and usually a bit weaker. But if your aiming isn’t your forte, you can always pick up the smart gun.

There was a bit of negative feedback regarding your choice to go with a first-person view only for Cyberpunk 2077. Some people also have issues with nausea and similar medical conditions.

We’re going to have many settings for that, starting with a Field-of-View (FoV) slider. We’re also considering accessibility at a very strong level, including stuff like subtitles for people who might have trouble reading some of the text in our game. That’s very important for us. But with the first-person perspective, we are able to do a lot of new stuff, we can do much more immersive dialogue for example compared to the last game (The Witcher 3) where it was kind of obvious when you were going into combat because you saw the black bars, the camera would move… But in this game, since it’s first-person, literally you can shoot someone within a second. You pull the gun and you’re immediately shooting people. That to us is really important and really immersive because it feels like danger. It was one of the big reasons why we actually switched from third-person.

There are still times when you see your character though, right?

Yeah. Even in the demo we saw today, a lot of people might have missed it, but driving was in third-person and the transition was very seamless.

Of course you can look in the mirror and see yourself through reflections, right?

Yeah, yeah, that’ll be really cool. I think the character customization is going to be really well received. When you go unlock the super rare outfits you get because you have super high street grad and you have a high reputation with a local gang, we want to make sure that you can see that. Since you can customize and create your character you will see that as well, if you take a different skin tone you’ll see that on your hand.

Our items have RPG stats, you can craft them and feel rewarded for that. You’ll also be able to modify the weapons a lot, be able to attach things like a suppressor or a scope and also craft and modify those as you wish. You can change a gun’s type to maybe start shooting thermal bullets, which can actually light on fire because they’ve just built up so much heat. But you can also shop for strictly cosmetic items, such as shirts and jackets.

We can justify that because you look super cool, so you get more street cred game. It’s like, hey, you get more street cred experience because you looked cool killing someone. And that to us is a cool balance for items that might make no sense combat wise but because of that, you earn more reputation doing it, which actually makes sense gameplay-wise.

Cool indeed. What can you tell us about the implementation of real-time ray tracing on PC? Also, can you reveal the hardware that ran this E3 2019 demo?

Ray Tracing was on [in the demo]. We were showing off Ray Traced Emissives, Sky Light, and Ambient Occlusion. However, I’ve seen super impressive screenshots internally about raytracing (they get sent out in a digest e-mail), so we’re clearly still working on it as they looked more impressive than what I remember seeing in the demo. Especially at night and with neon reflections. NVIDIA also has representatives and work with our studio to continue to improve and utilize this technology, similar to The Witcher 3 and Hairworks.

The game was running on Ultra, but we are continuing to improve our visuals.

The game demo was running at 1080p, but our trailers and publically released assets are at 4K. The UI is designed mostly at 4K (eventually it will entirely be at 4K native), but we have the technology to swap assets and do intelligent scaling to handle 1080p, widescreen, 720p, 1440p, and so on. We can also design specific UI at 1080p and other resolutions, on a need by need basis, such as on a screen or graphics with heavy icons that might look bad otherwise.

A lot of people, after seeing last year’s debut gameplay demo and the hardware it was running on, have become a bit wary of how Cyberpunk 2077 could look and run on consoles and low-end PCs. Is that a challenge in terms of optimization for lower-end hardware?

Actually no, we have a very custom engine, the RED Engine. And actually, we’re targeting consoles as first-class platforms and it looks amazing there. So obviously, if you spent, you know, $2,000 building your PC rig, it’s going to look better on that. But the graphics are quite amazing for what you’re going to get from Cyberpunk 2077 on consoles and low-end PCs.

Kise Ryota

Exploiter Lixoso
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Se skill com shooters for de grande ajuda, então ficarei confiante pra jogar num "marcha da morte" novamente.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Hello everyone. Around E3 2019 we had an interview with German Senior Level Designer Miles Tost for our website Night City Life. I like to share some interesting bits of information from our interview.

If you want to refer to our information, please also share the source link to our original German article. We translated the information for you taken from this article:

https://www.nightcitylife.de/index.php/news-artikel/182-e3-2019-neues-zu-pacifica-den-voodoo-boys-und-einer-rueckkehr-der-bozos

After seeing the "new" Maelstrom and Voodoo Boys in Cyberpunk 2077 we asked if all gangs, who were carried over from 2020 to 2077, will see a major facelift,

Miles answered:

There are indeed some changes, simply because the original material comes from 2020 and our game Cyberpunk 2077 takes place more than 50 years in the future. It’s the same timeline, the same canon and a lot has happened to the Voodoo Boys, when we want to stick to them for a moment.

The gang as we know for now is not even the same as the one, which existed earlier. It’s more a group of people, who gathered under the Voodoo Boys’s banner and somehow identify with them.

To maybe tell a little secret: The Voodoo Boy of our game right now don’t even call themselves like that, because it is a name other people gave to them.

When asking if the real name of the Voodoo Boys was Creolic or originated from Haiti, Miles could not answer that question.

Since they are our favorite silly gang from Cyberpunk 2020, we asked if the horror clown gang Bozos would make a return for Cyberpunk 2077.

The Senior Level Designer answered:

We will see (smiles).

Though not directly featured in the E3 2019 demo, the Playland by the sea amusement park was in Pacifica in Cyberpunk 2020 and its Ferris wheel was teased on one of the postcards, which will be an incentive of the Cyberpunk 2077 game packaging.

We asked Miles if we could maybe take a ride on the Ferris wheel in Pacifica and he replied:

We have it there, but honestly I don’t know if you can ride it or not.

Actually you can see some rollercoasters and the Ferris wheel in the background of the Grand Imperial Mall in the demo. You just have to wait for the final game to check out what it looks like over there.

He went on talking about how they treat the source material:

For us it’s important to have this connection to the original lore, similar to how we handled it with The Witcher. We love to add little nods or easter eggs for the people, who delved into the original material and the tabletop RPG.

As a player of the RPG from back then, who already knows the Voodoo Boys, you have different questions than somebody, who just joined the game. Questions like „How did they become the ones they are right now?

The full E3 interview with Miles Tost will be shared this weekend with a complete English translation.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

It appears that the Polish press was presented a new gameplay demo for Cyberpunk 2077 last week. As such, a lot of new information about CD Projekt RED’s upcoming role-playing title have surfaced online.

The following information comes from three Polish websites (WP GRY, Miastogier and Onet) that were invited to see this new Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay demo.

In Cyberpunk 2077, players will be able to start a conversation with an NPC without leaving their bike or car. This works like a classic dynamic conversation and CD Projekt RED showcased an example of it in the new gameplay demo.

Religions will be very present in Night City, players will be able to buy clothes from merchants, bots will be able to hack at a distance, players will be able to perform small upgrades themselves, mini-games related to hacking will be different depending on the installation you hack and your inventory will be limited according to the weight that can be transported.

You can find all the new details about Cyberpunk 2077 below. As you will see, CD Projekt RED’s RPG sounds pretty incredible and we are really looking forward to it. Still, we strongly suggest tempering your expectations, and avoid jumping on the hype train.

CD Projekt RED will release a new gameplay demo for Cyberpunk 2077 during PAX West 2019, so stay tuned for more!

• Some merchants will offer unique items and discounts only for a specified period of time or at specific times.
  • You can buy various clothes like long jackets, sneakers, t-shirts, …
  • Example of programs that a netrunnet can buy: a program to disable cybernetic eyes or another to block a cybernetic member
  • As you advance your hacking skills, the options will expand from a simple door opening to controlling cameras or turrets and more.
  • Mini-games related to hacking will be different depending on the installation you hack.
  • Bots can also hack at a distance
  • Increases are performed only from a specialist but minor changes will be possible by ourselves such as improving our mantis blade by adding poison
  • You can increase your skills by finding a trainer or by installing certain implants
  • The scarcity of objects corresponds to its availability rate in stores. The more rare an object is, the more street cred will it take for a seller to offer it to us
  • Street Cred will also increase the quality of buyable components for crafting
  • They have changed the way to show the damage compared to the 2018 demo and try several methods to indicate the damage taken by the opponent without flooding the screen with numbers (the numbers are still there but in smaller quantities) like adding special animations
  • The inventory will be limited according to the weight that can be transported
  • When V uses a glass bottle to shatter it on the skull of an opponent, this results in a bloody visual effect and the shard of the bottle is still usable for impaling it in the body of an opponent
  • Example of interactive discussion between V and Placide in the demo: during the conversation, a henchman enters the room with a message. If V looks at this character, new dialog options appear to interact with him that, according to the devs, will have an impact on the conversation with Placid if used.
  • When Placide forces V to connect to the network to be monitored during his mission, an interruption is possible if we have Street Kid because only a child of the street knows the way gangs work.
  • More details about the boss fight with Sasquatch: The fight takes place in a small room with interactive objects. The boss can use these items to prevent us from reaching his back. It is possible to avoid the fight
  • Each attribute and skill goes up to level 10. There are 60 perks too (5 per skill) and each perks has 5 levels of progression
  • You can combine skills with doping products like the slow motion effect during a hacking to have more time. This was used during a fight against an Animals in order to have time to hack him
  • In the demo, V is level 18 with a street cred level 12. Brigitte is level 45 and was the highest level NPC met in the demo.
  • If you take a driver out of his car to rob him and there is a gang or the police around, a violent response will be felt
  • When you want to pause the main quest, there will be a lot of side quests available. On top of that, there will be many events happening across the city and how to interfere with it can lead to a quest. In addition to that, Night City brings together many activities. Unlike The Witcher 3, there will not be a classic quest table to tell us what to do when doing it. However, optical improvements will make it possible to simulate through the augmented reality the highlighting of certain points in the environment.
  • Braindance is an important part of simulating someone’s memories.
  • Everyone will not be increased in the same way. The richest will have increases that only they can have. Others will not want improvement by religious conviction. The idea is not to create a homogeneous but very different population
  • Cyberpsychose is present in the game. Our character can not reach it but through quests or scripted events, we can see the damage to the improvements on the psyche.
  • Religions are still very present in Night City. Our vision of Cyberpunk is not to describe an alternative world but a continuity of our world. Some things will look like our current reality. For example, Christianity is present in the game and will even have a faction.
  • “The journalist says that the presence of religion is likely to create a scandal”, which CDP respond with: “We will not avoid any subject, even if they may offend the sensitivity of some. We are not here to say whether it is good or bad.”
  • With Cyberpunk, CDP has also exacerbated community membership as a way for people to protect themselves from danger and poverty.
  • The type of your character will be at your convenience. You will not necessarily choose strictly a man or a woman. One can have a male body with feminine attributes, a feminine voice and feminine hair. The type of voice will impact how NPCs will perceive us.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

A Polish interview for Cyberpunk 2077 that was recently translated into English claimed CD Projekt Red would depict real religions in Cyberpunk 2077, even if the depictions were offensive. That translation is inaccurate, and CD Projekt Red has provided a more accurate translation of its answers.An interview between CD Projekt Red and Polish news site Gry Online WP was recently translated into English on the video game message board NeoGAF.

The translation reported one quote, attributed to CD Projekt Red quest director Meteusz Tomaskiewicz, that said CD Projekt Red “will not avoid any subject, even if they may offend the sensitivity of some.” This included subjects like Christianity, which the translation claimed would have its own, in-game faction.

IGN reached out to CD Projekt Red to ask whether the translation was accurate, and a representative from the company told us that it was not. CD Projekt Red sent IGN their own English translation of the Polish interview, which we included below.

IGN was also able to independently translate the interview and found the new translation to be more in-line with our own translation.

Gry Online WP (English): You mentioned religion. Does it still exist in the Cyberpunk world?

CD Projekt Red (English): Yes, and in many forms. As I mentioned, our vision is somehow based on the real world. And religion is a very important part of the latter, society-wise. In our game we’re going to see for example Christianity and its different branches, or religions from the East.

Gry Online WP (English): Sounds controversial. Someone will enter a church to cause havoc.

CD Projekt Red (English): We do not want to avoid religion as a topic, authenticity of the world is what counts for us. Technically, the situation you mentioned is possible, but this is all about the choices made by the player. We won’t encourage the player to do so. In our quests, which involve religious themes, we make sure there’s no disrespect.

CD Projekt did not mention an in-game Christian faction. Nor did the developers claim they would offend any particular group. Instead, CD Projekt Red explains that religion will be present in Cyberpunk 2077, like it does in the real-world. And while players are free to explore religion in the game as they choose, quests that involve religion will be designed to avoid any disrespect.

So, players should expect to encounter real-world religions in Cyberpunk 2077. And while what you choose to do in the game is up to you, CD Projekt Red will not intentionally include storylines in the game that could offend members of a particular religious group.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming first-person RPG from CD Projekt Red, based on the tabletop RPG universe created by Mike Pondsmith. CD Projekt Red has claimed that Cyberpunk 2077 will offer players a wide range of choices for how they explore Night City, but we'll withhold judgement until Cyberpunk 2077 is released.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Benzenzimmern: We basically made a choice between offering many more or less superficial options, or to choose three that we can actually make interesting and meaningful. Your lifepath won't just decide how you start the game and what your background is, but it can also influence the rest of the game however you choose - but that does not mean that choosing a lifepath forces you into any way of playing the game.

Do you want to play a street kid who grew up in the city surrounded by gangs that then chooses to betray her heritage and work with the corpos? Go ahead, and the game will react to it. :)

So I hope this will be really exciting in terms of roleplaying. We're working hard to make it as cool as possible!

guiracer

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Cara, tem de tudo nesse jogo, perigoso brincar com hype desse jeito.
Espero ter vários "?" no mapa (por sinal ainda não foi revelado o mapa do jogo?), igual Witcher 3, só que com mais "verticalização". Seria legal ver um "?" num prédio, mas você tem que subir andares do prédio pra achar o NPC da quest.

Espero que vários prédios fiquem acessíveis para exploração, não precisa nem ter acesso aos apartamentos/quartos, só com os corredores e áreas públicas do prédio já me satisfaria. No GTA 5 tem vários imóveis que morro de vontade de entrar, mas é só uma faixada.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Cara, tem de tudo nesse jogo, perigoso brincar com hype desse jeito.
Espero ter vários "?" no mapa (por sinal ainda não foi revelado o mapa do jogo?), igual Witcher 3, só que com mais "verticalização". Seria legal ver um "?" num prédio, mas você tem que subir andares do prédio pra achar o NPC da quest.

Espero que vários prédios fiquem acessíveis para exploração, não precisa nem ter acesso aos apartamentos/quartos, só com os corredores e áreas públicas do prédio já me satisfaria. No GTA 5 tem vários imóveis que morro de vontade de entrar, mas é só uma faixada.

Mapa não foi revelado ainda...

Mas eles já comentaram que vai ter bastante "verticalização"...

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Cyberpunk 2077 to exhibit Gamescom 2019

cyberpunk-2077-release-date-rumours.original.jpg" data-src="/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.pushsquare.com%2Fd5a20f28cb35e%2Fcyberpunk-2077-release-date-rumours.original.jpg&hash=d918df165cac567c72c97b3a9ca44539" data-lb-sidebar-href="" data-lb-caption-extra-html="" data-single-image="1"> cyberpunk-2077-release-date-rumours.original.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 will exhibit Gamescom 2019, which runs from August 20 to 24 at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, developer CD Projekt RED announced.

Attendees will be able to watch Cyberpunk 2077 being played live by members of the development team at the game’s booth, which is located in Hall 6, Stand C049. These presentations will take place from August 21 to 24.

In addition to the public showing, media and trade visitors will be able to see a behind closed doors showing of the game from August 20 to 22.

Outside of the game itself, CD Projekt RED will also host the first offline qualifier of the official Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest. The event will take place on August 23 and see participants compete for the title of the most authentic Cyberpunk 2077 cosplay. The first place prize includes $2,000, Cyberpunk 2077-inspired merchandise, and a spot in the Cosplay Contest Grand Finale sporting a $30,000 prize pool.

Cyberpunk 2077 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on April 16, 2020.

Topo Fundo