O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial Cyberpunk 2077 | Ultimate Edition

Beds

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Espero um Unicornio Cybernetico!!!!! #quero

vyber-najhorsich-sexualnych-sc-image-586.jpg

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Cyberpunk 2077’s story ‘takes up two thick books of dialogue’

cyberpunk-2077-z-1024x576.jpg" data-src="https://www.videogameschronicle.com/files/2019/06/cyberpunk-2077-z-1024x576.jpg" data-lb-sidebar-href="" data-lb-caption-extra-html="" data-single-image="1"> cyberpunk-2077-z-1024x576.jpg

That’s according to CD Projekt Red’s story director Marcin Blacha, who told Inn:Poland (independently translated by VGC) that Cyberpunk 2077’s plot is “much grander” than the “small human dramas” presented in The Witcher.

He also revealed some of his favourite characters in the game, including an artificial intelligence that runs an entire taxi company.

CD Projekt Red has reportedly claimed that Cyberpunk 2077’s main campaign will be shorter than The Witcher 3’s story but will make up for it with much higher replayability.

From a creator’s perspective, Cyberpunk 2077 is a story about heroes in opposition to the world, and that world itself is one of the heroes as well,” Blacha said.

For me everything is on a much grander scale than the stories of small human dramas presented in The Witcher.

The writer added that his favourite type of characters to write for Cyberpunk are those “torn by internal drama,” because it gives him the opportunity to create emotional dialogue.

As a whole, he said he values “completely unusual” characters, because then he must look for an interesting language for them.

Without going into too much detail, I can reveal that on my list of favorite heroes I have a certain prisoner who wants to achieve his life goal in one day while on release; an artificial intelligence that runs an entire taxi company; and a clever girl who stands behind the counter in an esoteric shop half the time, while also working as a nurse,” he said.

cyberpunk-d-768x432.jpg" data-src="https://www.videogameschronicle.com/files/2019/08/cyberpunk-d-768x432.jpg" data-lb-sidebar-href="" data-lb-caption-extra-html="" data-single-image="1"> cyberpunk-d-768x432.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077’s side quests are said to be “a crucial part of the game”

We avoided neologisms in the dialogue, but we often gave new meanings to known terms. The characters talk about “full conversion”, meaning the exchange of the biological body for the electromechanical body, and when they say “optics” they usually refer to electronic sight implants.

While Blacha claimed he didn’t know the exact word count for Cyberpunk 2077’s script, he did reveal its story currently occupies four large books.

How much text was created in total? – I haven’t done a detailed summary yet, I was just trying to figure out what order of magnitude I am dealing with when all the words written by the scriptwriter team are summed together,” he said.

It turned out that we wrote two thick book volumes of dialogue, and another whole two volumes of directorial comments to go alongside them. The texts that will not be recorded will be the same, and the words in the documentation for the game cannot be counted, but there were plenty of them too.

Reações
Pontos
Eu nunca tinha percebido a genialidade da coisa, mas esses dias tava passeando pelo youtoba e deparei com a música do trailer inicial de Cyberpunk.

Porra, quanto mais ouço, quanto mais percebo a letra, mais vejo como é genial!

Escutem. Na descrição do vídeo tem a letra da música. Ela é cantada como se fosse um robô falando. Percebam as repetições, percebam a contradição entre um desejo e outro... foda.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition is up for pre-order! Not only is it full of lore but it also lets you show off that you know your way around Night City!

It contains gang temporary tattoos, a Johnny Silverhand poster and a set of postcards with vehicles from the game.

EK3i2Z9X0AECsD9.jpg

Devon_

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition is up for pre-order! Not only is it full of lore but it also lets you show off that you know your way around Night City!

It contains gang temporary tattoos, a Johnny Silverhand poster and a set of postcards with vehicles from the game.

EK3i2Z9X0AECsD9.jpg

Devidamente pre ordado na Amazon americana :rox

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
2018 Demo traced in the leaked map:

41tfrowk4m241.jpg

More evidence that none of us are really ready for the sense of scale we are going to get here:

lnluexvetm241.png

Setzer1

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Quanto ao mapa não esqueçam que ele tem uma porrada de verticalidade. Logo ele pode enganar absurdamente e ser 2, 3, 4, 10x maior.

tudo depende de quantos prédios da pra entrar.

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Aproveitando, para os fãs da temática CYBERPUNK, o canal "Indigo Gaming", esta lançando uma série "documentário" de 4 eps sobre a história desse universo,
o vídeo muito bom, começando desde os primórdios do gênero.:kkong

segue o eps 1 que foi lançado estes dias:

Topo Fundo