O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial Cyberpunk 2077 | Ultimate Edition

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Watson used to have it all. Nightclubs, skyscrapers, corporate offices, a top-end medcenter — but economic disaster put an end to all that. Now, it’s known as ‘the bad neighborhood of Night City’. The kinda place that suits gangs like Maelstrom and Tyger Claws down to the ground.

Notwen

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
a1WRK7b_700bwp.webp

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Não confio muito em Steelbook.Eu comprei n\a pré venda do FF VII Remake e até agora não recebi.
Quanto ao Cynerpunk, a violência é tão explicita, que ele vai ser censurado no Japão.

Cyberpunk 2077 Will Be Censored in Japan

CD Projekt RED’s upcoming highly-anticipated sci-fi action RPG Cyberpunk 2077 will receive a toned-down version in Japan, affecting a big chunk of the title’s sexual and violent content, which is hardly surprising as Japan is known to censor gore and genitals.
According to reports, nude parts of certain male and female characters will be covered up with underwear, and some explicit sexual content will be revised, along with select revisions of violent content featuring guts and the severing of body parts. It has also been stated that graffiti and imagery depicting genitals (bound to have some curious of the context) will either be removed or altered in the end product.

Cyberpunk-GEnitals-770x433.jpg" data-src="https://cdn.pressstart.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Cyberpunk-GEnitals-770x433.jpg" data-lb-sidebar-href="" data-lb-caption-extra-html="" data-single-image="1"> Cyberpunk-GEnitals-770x433.jpg

It was revealed late last week that Cyberpunk 2077 will be heavily censored in Japan.

The Japanese version will receive the following changes:
  • Added underwear to naked male/female characters
  • Revised some sexually explicit content
  • Selective revision of severing human body/exposed guts
  • Revision/removal of billboard/graffiti shaped as genitals

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Melhor vcs esqueçam esse game hein, tem um longo caminho até novembro.
Só q vou querer joga lo ali pelo Natal.
Nintendo só deve ter 2 bombas pra este ano , no more Heroes e bayoneta.
Pow quando, sai vampiro a máscara 2?
Ng tá levando fé.

Setzer1

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Melhor vcs esqueçam esse game hein, tem um longo caminho até novembro.
Só q vou querer joga lo ali pelo Natal.
Nintendo só deve ter 2 bombas pra este ano , no more Heroes e bayoneta.
Pow quando, sai vampiro a máscara 2?
Ng tá levando fé.

me divertirei tranquilamente com crusader kings III em setembro.
E até la to me divertindo com Europa Universalis IV, Factorio e Hearts of iron IV ^^

Vampiro a mascara 2 deve lançar em 2021. Pq e msetembro sai Crusader kings III da paradox e duvido que queiram brigar com cyberpunk diretamente em novembro.
a não ser que queiram lançar em meados de outubro, onde a disputa é acirrada.

Eu tb quero jogar vampiro a mascara 2, mas vou esperar os patchs :p.

Jogos da paradox são ótimos mas costumam ter mtos bugs no 1.0.

Labate_C

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Apareceu no meu YouTube um vídeo de Cyberpunk.
Data do envio: 7 anos atrás. Pqp!
Nem sabia que o game tinha sido revelado no início dessa geração.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 Pro usando o Tapatalk

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

E3 de 2012, só q no final do teaser tava escrito em letras garrafais" sairá qdo estiver pronto".

Setzer1

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

foi revelado apenas como um trailer de alta qualidade. Sem gameplay, comentários que não fossem vagos, nada que realmente desse pra ter detalhes.

Eles começaram o marketing assim que bateram o martelo que iam fazer o jogo, mas não havia garantias e o jogo poderia mto bem ter sido cancelado durante os 3-5 anos de silêncio quase sepulcral sobre o game.

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Notícias sobre a versão Master Race:

It's fine that Cyberpunk 2077 is DirectX 12-only, right? Tell me it's going to be fine...
By Dave James 6 hours ago
With Cyberpunk 2077 launching only using the DX12 API, we're not going to have to deal with launch day bugs, surely.

v2ZhMXHLXH2nHQtoN59qCD-320-80.jpg

(Image credit: CD Projekt)
Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated games of the last few years and, thanks to the skill of CD Projekt Red's artists, developers, and the promise of real-time ray traced lighting effects, it looks stunning too. I've pored over Andy's glorious Cyberpunk 2077 preview playthrough and can't wait to dip my augmented toes into the murky depths of Night City and its backwaters.
But how is it going to play? Given the repeated delays of what has been a feature-complete game since January, for polishing and bug-fixing, we should expect it to run beautifully on whatever compatible PC we eventually get to play it on.

And, if CDPR's previous big game releases are anything to go by, then it probably will do. There are reports the recent preview build had to be run at 1080p in order to support the current suite of ray traced visuals on an RTX 2080 Ti, even with DLSS on. But that's okay—early build, early drivers, more optimizations to be done. That's fine.
I'm maybe still not 100 percent convinced about the resolutely first person perspective, and some of the combat doesn't truly excite me just yet, but I'm not going to be worried about that until I actually come to play it.

And I'm definitely not worried that it's a DirectX 12-only game.
Definitely not. I've only ever had great experiences with DX12-performance around launch day. No weird bugs, no odd graphical artifacts, no inexplicable crashes, no recommendations that you should actually just use whatever alternative API is offered until a suitable patch can be released that sorts out whatever is wrong with your AMD or Nvidia graphics configuration.
No wait... I am worried. All of those things have happened with DirectX 12 games.

The fact there is no fallback API option for people running other operating systems aside from Windows 10 doesn't concern me. I get that Windows 7 is still a popular OS, and as CDPR's Marcin Gollent told PCGamesHardware.com, "thanks to the introduction of DX12 support for Windows 7 SP1 that Microsoft introduced last year, the game will run on this system. We do, and will continue to test Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows 7 in an attempt to iron out any edge-cases that might arise."

So yeah, Win7 is potentially going to be Cyberpunk 2077-compatible, Windows 8.x not so much. But if you're one of the few still laboring under that failed OS, then you're probably one of those Windows Vista apologists and we don't need to concern ourselves with what you think.

missing-image.svg

(Image credit: Nvidia)
But the fact there is no DirectX 11 safety net, no Vulkan API alternative, does have my day 0 patch senses tingling. Who's going to suffer? Is it going to be the people signing up to the ray-traced future of in-game lighting, the Nvidia faithful who expect to have their RTX GPUs running without issue the moment the game's released? Given the amount of dev time and roach-squashing Nvidia will generally offer out to friendly RTX-On games, I've got to hope its ray-tracing ideally will be easily, and smoothly accessible to GeForce gamers from the get-go.
Team red? That might be a different matter. Maybe it depends on how much access AMD's driver team has to the game ahead of launch. Both GPU makers have made it a real priority, and are keenly focused on ensuring day one driver releases for key game launches happen. And Cyberpunk 2077 is absolutely one of those. So hopefully that should make this an easy experience for both sides of the graphics card divide.
But who knows, certainly there have been some funky launch day issues for a whole lot of games with a DirectX 12 implementation. Thankfully they had alternative APIs you could use instead.

CD Projekt Red, however, has thrown its lot in entirely with DX12, though for entirely understandable reasons.
"We opted to go with DX12 for two main reasons," Gollent tells PCGH. "Firstly, it is the standard API for the Xbox platforms, and with the game also coming to Xbox One, we naturally wanted to have it implemented as soon as possible. Secondly, it is the birthplace of DXR, and given we had plans to invest in DXR very early on, that made the choice to go with DX12 a pretty straightforward one."
The fact that CDPR is going all-in on DirectX Raytracing (DXR) on the PC is great, and I'm hopeful a laser-focus purely on DX12 might mean the sort of struggles the graphics API has introduced into other games might not be an issue with Cyberpunk 2077. Certainly CDPR has a history of solid game launches, and the multiple delays to its release suggests it's not interested in letting the game out unless it's in the best state from the beginning.

So while the DirectX 12-only situation does concern me, the fact that it's coming from CD Projekt Red gives me some confidence that it shouldn't affect the final launch of Cyberpunk 2077. I'm trying to be positive here, trying to quell the bubble of buggy DX12-based fear that's gurgling away in my gut, so if you could all just tell me I'm worrying about nothing in the comments section that would be lovely.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-directx-12-only/

SolidEdgard

Eu aumento, mas não invento!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
agora que lembrei... o Switch tem cross-save com o PC, vai que Sony e MS abrem mão e resolvem aceitar dessa vez.
Poderia começar a jogar no PS4 e mais pra frente, comprar a versão PC e continuar, seria mt bom

Peguei para o caixão X para jogar deitadinho também...se você quiser vir jogar junto comigo.
2764.png
ui, bota seu caixão em cima do meu ps4 e vamos jogar deitadinhos :kratinho
Ps4 Fat mesmo. Quero ver ele decolar.

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalk
o meu é o slim, mas não duvido nada voar igual um drone tbm :kkk

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Judy Alvarez is Night City’s premier braindance technician, heavily respected for her skills, innovation and creativity. Motivated to change things for the better she teamed with The Mox and currently works for them as a BD technician and editor.

FabioShinobi

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Voces vão pegar para qual plataforma ?

ele deve ser meu ultimo jogo comprado desse ano e to quase pegando no PC, maaaaaas ... no PS4 eu poderia jogar deitadinho na minha cama por horas ... dificil escolha
Eu estou seriamente pensando em esperar eu pegar um PS5 para só então comprar Cyberpunk, pois eu vou querer jogar em 4k e minha vga peida pra fazer jogos atuais nessa resolução, e como dizem que os next gen vão fazer 4k nativamente, vou esperar pra ver.

gulavisk

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Eu estou seriamente pensando em esperar eu pegar um PS5 para só então comprar Cyberpunk, pois eu vou querer jogar em 4k e minha vga peida pra fazer jogos atuais nessa resolução, e como dizem que os next gen vão fazer 4k nativamente, vou esperar pra ver.

Tenho minhas dúvidas se nesse jogo em específico, os novos consoles irão conseguir fazer 4k nativa ultra e com todos os efeitos de RT ligados.

Coxinha Verde

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Cyberpunk 2077 Will Be Censored in Japan

CD Projekt RED’s upcoming highly-anticipated sci-fi action RPG Cyberpunk 2077 will receive a toned-down version in Japan, affecting a big chunk of the title’s sexual and violent content, which is hardly surprising as Japan is known to censor gore and genitals.
According to reports, nude parts of certain male and female characters will be covered up with underwear, and some explicit sexual content will be revised, along with select revisions of violent content featuring guts and the severing of body parts. It has also been stated that graffiti and imagery depicting genitals (bound to have some curious of the context) will either be removed or altered in the end product.

Cyberpunk-GEnitals-770x433.jpg" data-src="https://cdn.pressstart.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Cyberpunk-GEnitals-770x433.jpg" data-lb-sidebar-href="" data-lb-caption-extra-html="" data-single-image="1"> Cyberpunk-GEnitals-770x433.jpg

It was revealed late last week that Cyberpunk 2077 will be heavily censored in Japan.

The Japanese version will receive the following changes:
  • Added underwear to naked male/female characters
  • Revised some sexually explicit content
  • Selective revision of severing human body/exposed guts
  • Revision/removal of billboard/graffiti shaped as genitals
Até o Japão com essas coisas. Esse jogo não é pra maiores?

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Até o Japão com essas coisas. Esse jogo não é pra maiores?

Acho que teve uma mudança no sistema de classificação lá, quase todos os novos jogos estão sendo lançados com censura (RE2 e 3 remake, Last of Us 2, etc) todos tiveram censura em algumas partes.

ex

cero.jpg

JerryLewis

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
cybepunk-2077-wallpaper-image-2668.jpg

SITE OFICIAL

LANÇAMENTO > 19.11.2020
PS4_PS5_XboxOne_XboxSX_PC

Cyberpunk 2077 é uma história de ação e aventura de mundo aberto ambientada em Night City, uma megalópole obcecada por poder, glamour e biomodificações. Você joga como V, um mercenário fora da lei atrás de um implante único que carrega a chave da imortalidade.

Você pode personalizar aparatos cibernéticos, conjunto de habilidades e estilo de jogo do personagem e explorar uma vasta cidade onde as decisões tomadas definem a história e o mundo ao seu redor.

Taca um "Tópico Oficial" aí!

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Evelyn Parker’s intelligence and ambition drives her to demand more from life. Her goal of becoming a professional actress, and her rational head for the biz, led her to a job at the Doll House, but this stepping stone in her career quickly became something much more permanent.

Topo Fundo