O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[Franquia] Notícias de Star Wars (além dos filmes)

olifante666

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Patty Jenkins’ Rogue Squadron Film Reportedly Delayed Indefinitely

2021.11.08-07.16-boundingintocomics-618977844c4b4.jpg

A new report claims that Patty Jenkins’ upcoming Star Wars film Rogue Squadron has been delayed indefinitely.

The film was announced back in December 2020 during Disney’s Investor Day presentation.

Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy announced, “And to close today, I couldn’t be more excited that our next Star Wars feature film will be directed by Patty Jenkins.”

“Patty, director of the Wonder Woman franchise will bring her inspired vision to Rogue Squadron. This story will introduce a new generation of starfighter pilots as they earn their wings and risk their lives in a boundary pushing, high speed thrill ride,” Kennedy continued.

She concluded, “The legend of Rogue Squadron has been long beloved by Star Wars fans and will move us into a future era of the galaxy. Rogue Squadron will be released in theaters Christmas of 2023.”

After Kennedy’s announcement, Jenkins shared a video to social media where she declared she hoped to make the film “the greatest fighter pilot movie of all time.”

In January, Jenkins revealed that she was close to finishing the treatment for the film.

She told Collider, “We’re very far into the — we’re finishing the treatment basically, which is pretty big. So it ends up being like where you’re fairly close to a well-along screenplay by the time I’m done with the treatment in my process. So yeah, we’ve been working on it for awhile. It’s going great. I’m super excited about it. I’m super excited about the story.”

Back in June, Jenkins claimed that her next project was Rogue Squadron. She told the Associated Press, “I’m in love with all three projects on my plate right now. I’m definitely doing Rogue Squadron next and I’m excited to do Wonder Woman 3. And Cleopatra is coming along great as well.”

Now, The Hollywood Reporter claims that the film has been indefinitely delayed. Borys Kit explains, “Sources say the producers and filmmaking team came to the realization that Jenkins’ schedule and other commitments wouldn’t allow for the window needed to make the movie in 2022.”

He did add the caveat, “Thus, Squadron has been taken off the production schedule. The hope is that once Jenkins fulfills her previous commitments, she will be able to return to the project.”

While it’s unclear what those commitments are that have delayed Rogue Squadron, it does appear that there is movement on Wonder Woman 3.

Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot recently told The Hollywood Reporter that Lynda Carter would be appearing in the third film after she had a cameo appearance in a post credit scene in Wonder Woman 1984.

Gadot said, “First of all, Lynda has mentored me from the very first moment that I got cast as Wonder Woman. She was always there, talking to me, giving me tips and everything. She’s a true champion of what Patty and I have been doing, and it was so great that we managed to find the right opportunity to bring her to the last movie and now to the third one.”

Fonte
================================================================================================
"Adiado indefinidamente", também conhecido mais popularmente como "cancelado". :klol Porque você cancelou o filme que ia ser dirigido por uma mulher, Kathleen Kennedy?

Não é você quem não perde uma oportunidade sequer de dizer o quanto é favorável à presença de mulheres no universo de Star Wars? Porque você fez isso, sua megera hipócrita dos infernos? :klol

Pô Blood.... falando assim até parece que Star Wars não tem comando, não tem planejamento... :viraolho
Veja bem.... só cancelaram/adiaram a trilogia do Ruin Johnson, da Patt Jenkins, dos carinha do Game of Thrones, transformaram o filme do Kenobi em série, e adiaram a série uma semana depois de anunciar...
São só "movimentos normais" de um barco (Titanic) capitaneado pela KK.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Pô Blood.... falando assim até parece que Star Wars não tem comando, não tem planejamento... :viraolho
Veja bem.... só cancelaram/adiaram a trilogia do Ruin Johnson, da Patt Jenkins, dos carinha do Game of Thrones, transformaram o filme do Kenobi em série, e adiaram a série uma semana depois de anunciar...
São só "movimentos normais" de um barco (Titanic) capitaneado pela KK.
Do jeito que escrevi, posso ter dado a entender que Kathleen Kennedy é ligeiramente incompetente, né? Agora percebi o quanto falhei e fui injusto... Faço questão de deixar minhas sinceras desculpas a essa distinta senhora. Jamais teria a intenção de insinuar a relativa incompetência da dita cuja. Minha intenção, desde o início, consistia em deixar claro que, na verdade, ela é completamente incompetente. :kkk

olifante666

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Dia da Disney Plus e NADA... NADA de Star Wars além de um documentário sobre o Boba Fett e umas artes conceituais do Obi Wan.
Só isso, nenhum trailer, cena, novidade, projeto futuro....

Não sei se terá mais algum anúncio durante o dia, mas pelo Twitter parece que acabou.

O_Brachio

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Depois de ver os trocentos anúncios de novas séries e animações da Marvel e praticamente nada de Star Wars, fica claro como a franquia realmente morreu e perdeu relevância nos tempos atuais.

Eu pude notar isso no último Dia das Crianças: nas lojas de brinquedos dezenas de novos produtos da Marvel, DC, Minecraft, entre outros, enquanto Star Wars estava relegado a uma pequena plateleira cheia de produtos velhos e encalhados. Isso já foi abordado aqui antes, mostrando as lojas nos EUA com dezenas de produtos encalhados e em saldo, mas que mesmo assim ninguém queria. Se você não consegue seduzir uma nova geração de fãs, pode considerar a sua marca morta.

Até mesmo Harry Potter, uma franquia que já acabou fazem dez anos, tinha mais brinquedos e destaque que Star Wars.

ps: só para exemplificar o que falei, tirei essa foto ontem de vários Snokes e Pogs encalhados desde de 2018 e ninguém quer.

Ultima Edição:

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Disney Quietly Renews Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy’s Contract

kathleen-kennedy-investor-day-800x400.jpeg

Despite coming under fire from many Star Wars fans, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy’s status at Lucasfilm, Ltd. has seemingly never been in question.

At the 2021 Walt Disney Company Meeting of Shareholders, Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Chapek was asked if Mandalorian showrunner Jon Favreau, Lucasfilm Executive Creative Director and Mandalorian executive producer Dave Filoni, or someone else would take the reigns at Lucasfilm when Kennedy’s contract expired at the end of October 2021. Chapek stated unequivocally:

“We look forward to having Kathy direct the activities of the entire Lucasfilm organization for many years to come.”

Now, of course, October has come and gone, with Disney quietly renewing Kennedy’s contract. As of today, she is still listed as President on the Lucasfilm Leadership Team webpage — Disney, however, has not made an official announcement regarding the details of the Indiana Jones producer’s contract extension.

Although George Lucas was involved in the decision to hire Kennedy to lead his studio when he sold it to The Walt Disney Company in 2012, a number of her decisions have been controversial. The Lucasfilm Story Group and the Star Wars sequel trilogy, for example, have divided the Star Wars fandom.

The Skywalker Saga officially ended with Disney’s sequel trilogy on Kennedy’s watch — Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens (2015), Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi (2017), and Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (2019) divided the Star Wars fandom.

Some found the story to be stale, the main characters — Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega), and Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac) — to be too similar to the original trilogy’s core trio of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher), and Han Solo (Harrison Ford).

Others were displeased with the inconsistencies and lack of clarity in regard to Supreme Leader Snoke (Andy Serkis) and Kylo Ren/Ben Solo (Adam Driver), and their relationship to both Emperor Palpatine (Ian McDiarmid) and the Knights of Ren.

Fortunately, shows like The Mandalorian and Star Wars: The Bad Batch have been filling in plot holes left by sequels.

Next up for the Star Wars franchise are numerous series — including The Mandalorian Season 3, Ahsoka, and The Book of Boba Fett — and Taika Waititi’s and Kevin Feige’s respective Star Wars movies.

Patty Jenkins’s (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman 1984, I Am the Night) Star Wars: Rogue Squadron was originally slated for December 2023, but has now been officially removed from the production schedule.

Fonte
========================================================================================
hqdefault.jpg

xxxnerozzz

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Patty Jenkins’ Rogue Squadron Film Reportedly Delayed Indefinitely

2021.11.08-07.16-boundingintocomics-618977844c4b4.jpg

A new report claims that Patty Jenkins’ upcoming Star Wars film Rogue Squadron has been delayed indefinitely.

The film was announced back in December 2020 during Disney’s Investor Day presentation.

Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy announced, “And to close today, I couldn’t be more excited that our next Star Wars feature film will be directed by Patty Jenkins.”

“Patty, director of the Wonder Woman franchise will bring her inspired vision to Rogue Squadron. This story will introduce a new generation of starfighter pilots as they earn their wings and risk their lives in a boundary pushing, high speed thrill ride,” Kennedy continued.

She concluded, “The legend of Rogue Squadron has been long beloved by Star Wars fans and will move us into a future era of the galaxy. Rogue Squadron will be released in theaters Christmas of 2023.”

After Kennedy’s announcement, Jenkins shared a video to social media where she declared she hoped to make the film “the greatest fighter pilot movie of all time.”

In January, Jenkins revealed that she was close to finishing the treatment for the film.

She told Collider, “We’re very far into the — we’re finishing the treatment basically, which is pretty big. So it ends up being like where you’re fairly close to a well-along screenplay by the time I’m done with the treatment in my process. So yeah, we’ve been working on it for awhile. It’s going great. I’m super excited about it. I’m super excited about the story.”

Back in June, Jenkins claimed that her next project was Rogue Squadron. She told the Associated Press, “I’m in love with all three projects on my plate right now. I’m definitely doing Rogue Squadron next and I’m excited to do Wonder Woman 3. And Cleopatra is coming along great as well.”

Now, The Hollywood Reporter claims that the film has been indefinitely delayed. Borys Kit explains, “Sources say the producers and filmmaking team came to the realization that Jenkins’ schedule and other commitments wouldn’t allow for the window needed to make the movie in 2022.”

He did add the caveat, “Thus, Squadron has been taken off the production schedule. The hope is that once Jenkins fulfills her previous commitments, she will be able to return to the project.”

While it’s unclear what those commitments are that have delayed Rogue Squadron, it does appear that there is movement on Wonder Woman 3.

Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot recently told The Hollywood Reporter that Lynda Carter would be appearing in the third film after she had a cameo appearance in a post credit scene in Wonder Woman 1984.

Gadot said, “First of all, Lynda has mentored me from the very first moment that I got cast as Wonder Woman. She was always there, talking to me, giving me tips and everything. She’s a true champion of what Patty and I have been doing, and it was so great that we managed to find the right opportunity to bring her to the last movie and now to the third one.”

Fonte
================================================================================================
"Adiado indefinidamente", também conhecido mais popularmente como "cancelado". :klol Porque você cancelou o filme que ia ser dirigido por uma mulher, Kathleen Kennedy?

Não é você quem não perde uma oportunidade sequer de dizer o quanto é favorável à presença de mulheres no universo de Star Wars? Porque você fez isso, sua megera hipócrita dos infernos? :klol

Borgo disse que o boato é que Jenkins e KK tretaram e o motivo não deve ser agenda lotada da diretora como tinham dito anteriormente, e olhando insiders de fora parece que no cinema é muito difícil trabalhar com KK tendo que seguir o que ela quer, diferente das séries de SW

Havokdan

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Só posso dizer :khuebr e para nossa alegria esse tópico ganhou 3 anos de sobrevida do choro que não pode parar...:klolwtf

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
o q essa mulher tem kra.
claramente a lucas art tá afundando.
qq produto que dê midia tem que ter o nome do filoni estampado.
e a disney vai la e renova o contrato. ainda bem que tô desapegado a qq coisa da disney.
so assinaria disney plus pelo ducktales antigo e xmen de 1992

olifante666

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Despite coming under fire from many Star Wars fans, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy’s status at Lucasfilm, Ltd. has seemingly never been in question.

At the 2021 Walt Disney Company Meeting of Shareholders, Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Chapek was asked if Mandalorian showrunner Jon Favreau, Lucasfilm Executive Creative Director and Mandalorian executive producer Dave Filoni, or someone else would take the reigns at Lucasfilm when Kennedy’s contract expired at the end of October 2021. Chapek stated unequivocally:

Now, of course, October has come and gone, with Disney quietly renewing Kennedy’s contract. As of today, she is still listed as President on the Lucasfilm Leadership Team webpage — Disney, however, has not made an official announcement regarding the details of the Indiana Jones producer’s contract extension.

Although George Lucas was involved in the decision to hire Kennedy to lead his studio when he sold it to The Walt Disney Company in 2012, a number of her decisions have been controversial. The Lucasfilm Story Group and the Star Wars sequel trilogy, for example, have divided the Star Wars fandom.

The Skywalker Saga officially ended with Disney’s sequel trilogy on Kennedy’s watch — Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens (2015), Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi (2017), and Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (2019) divided the Star Wars fandom.

Some found the story to be stale, the main characters — Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega), and Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac) — to be too similar to the original trilogy’s core trio of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher), and Han Solo (Harrison Ford).

Others were displeased with the inconsistencies and lack of clarity in regard to Supreme Leader Snoke (Andy Serkis) and Kylo Ren/Ben Solo (Adam Driver), and their relationship to both Emperor Palpatine (Ian McDiarmid) and the Knights of Ren.

Fortunately, shows like The Mandalorian and Star Wars: The Bad Batch have been filling in plot holes left by sequels.

Next up for the Star Wars franchise are numerous series — including The Mandalorian Season 3, Ahsoka, and The Book of Boba Fett — and Taika Waititi’s and Kevin Feige’s respective Star Wars movies.

Patty Jenkins’s (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman 1984, I Am the Night) Star Wars: Rogue Squadron was originally slated for December 2023, but has now been officially removed from the production schedule.

Fonte
========================================================================================
hqdefault.jpg

Essa mulher deve ser igual uma ex chefe minha.
Ela tinha um "dossiê" de várias pessoas aqui da Universidade.
Podia mudar a reitoria que ninguém mexia com ela pois ela sabia de todos os podres de todo mundo.
Deve ser a mesma coisa lá. Como a KK é antiga em Hollywood deve saber de muita coisa de bastidores.
Não consigo pensar em outra razão.

Pinguim 55

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mas sério, Star Wars ainda tem salvação?

A menos que descartem a nova trilogia, como fizeram Caça Fantasmas, o lore e o mundo está todo fudido.

Oh Dae-su

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Fonte
hqdefault.jpg

Olha, pelo que falaram e uma renovação de 3 anos...do jeito que Star Wars esta da pra fazer um filme e ver qual resultado...nada alem disso
Pra mim parece mais como uma ultima chance pelos serviços prestados anteriormente e só.

olifante666

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Olha, pelo que falaram e uma renovação de 3 anos...do jeito que Star Wars esta da pra fazer um filme e ver qual resultado...nada alem disso
Pra mim parece mais como uma ultima chance pelos serviços prestados anteriormente e só.

Talvez seja isso.
Penso que nas séries parece estar tudo encaminhado.
Boba Fett esse ano, Mando volta ano que vem. Devemos ter o Obi Wan ano que vem. Aquela tralha do Andor também. Seriam 3 séries Star Wars em 1 ano.
E ela poderia se dedicar ao próximo filme a ser cancelado.
Pelo o que recordo só tem o Projeto do Taika ainda em andamento, mas em fase embrionária. Fora que ele está envolvido com o Thor 4 e o Incal agora.
O filme do Ruim Johnson nunca mais falaram nada. Quem sabe ela não ressuscita esse para deixar de "presente" aos fãs.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Former The Hollywood Reporter Editor Matthew Belloni Blasts Disney For Re-Upping Kathleen Kennedy’s Contract

2021.11.19-09.57-boundingintocomics-61981db1bdd95.jpg

Former editor at The Hollywood Reporter and a writer at the new subscription-based website Puck Matthew Belloni blasted The Walt Disney Company for re-upping Kathleen Kennedy’s contract as President of Lucasfilm.

In an article on Puck discussing Kennedy’s reign as President of Lucasfilm, Belloni reported, “Kennedy has a lot of good things happening at Lucasfilm, and I’m told she recently re-upped her deal for another three years.”

However, he also noted, “But Star Wars as a film franchise is a disaster, and someone else should be given a chance to fix it.”

In fact, Belloni spends most of the article pointing out just how disastrous Kennedy has been for Star Wars.

He notes, “the litany of botched productions and missed opportunities could form the curriculum for a film school seminar called Franchise Mismanagement.”

He then lists off a number of those botched productions and missed opportunities beginning by pointing out the obvious, “There isn’t a single Star Wars film project on track to make it to release before 2024, so at least five years between movies.”

Next, he points to the numerous changes in directors through Kennedy’s tenure which includes Tony Gilroy being brought in to overhaul Gareth Edwards’ Rogue One film and Ron Howard replacing Phil Lord and Chris Miller on Solo.

Belloni even points out, “the bland version of Solo failed to crack $400 million worldwide, becoming the first Star Wars movie to lose money, while Lord and Miller went on to win an Oscar that same year for the brilliant Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse.”

He then returns to the problems with directors noting that she axed Colin Trevorrow from the third film in the trilogy and brought J.J. Abrams back to direct The Rise of Skywalker.

It’s not just the fact that Solo: A Star Wars Story lost money. The sequel trilogy bled viewers and dollars as each film was released.

The Force Awakens earned $2 billion at the worldwide box office and $936.6 million at domestic theaters.

The Last Jedi saw its worldwide box office tumble to $1.3 billion and its domestic haul fall to $620 million.

The Rise of Skywalker would just barely make it over $1 billion at the worldwide box office. It’s domestic box office fell to $515.2 million.

From there, Belloni criticizes Kennedy’s creative direction with the franchise stating, ” Force Awakens, after a rocky development, was considered a well-executed mix of fan service and fresh characters. But after allowing Johnson to kill off Luke Skywalker and the villain Snoke in Last Jedi, Kennedy and Co. freaked when superfans didn’t like some of the creative deviations from the Star Wars canon. So rather than defend or extrapolate on his ideas for Episode IX, Lucasfilm just minimized or ignored them. The Force could inhabit anyone, until it couldn’t… that kind of thing.”

He added, “It all contributed to a sense that even though this is the premiere, A+ Hollywood franchise, the overall story wasn’t mapped out, and nothing really mattered to its overseers.”

This is almost understating the issue of creative direction at Star Wars. There appears to be absolutely none and the ground rules of the series that were laid out in George Lucas’ original trilogy, especially concerning the Force, were thrown into a trash compactor for Disney’s sequel trilogy.

For Pete’s sake, Star Wars creatives actually introduced a literal rock as a pilot of a starship in their new The High Republic publishing initiative.

A video introducing the rock on the Star Wars website stated, “Leox Gyasi is the eccentric pilot of a vessel known simply as The Vessel, co-piloted by Affie Hollow and navigated by Geode, who appears to be a rock.”

2021.11.19-09.38-boundingintocomics-6198194e3eebb-1340x513.jpg

Belloni conclude his piece stating, “After nearly a decade in charge, it seems clear Kennedy isn’t that person, and doesn’t have that team in place, for Star Wars to thrive as a film franchise.”

“If Feige, who is working on his own Star Wars film, can’t take on all the movies, and Favreau and Filoni don’t want it, then Chapek needs to find some new blood,” he added.

It doesn’t appear that Chapek has any plans of finding any new blood. At The Walt Disney Company’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in March, the Disney CEO was asked by a shareholder if he had plans of firing Kennedy.

Chapek answered, “We’ve been absolutely thrilled that we can have the kind of creative talent in our company, the likes of Kathy Kennedy running Lucas. And we look forward to having Kathy directing the activities of the entire Lucasfilm organization for many years to come.”

Fonte

New_Wave

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
A piranha destruidora de franquias teve o contrato renovado por mais 3 anos.

O mau venceu.

Oh Dae-su

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Última chance e vão focar séries.
Ok.

Esse tipo de contrato costuma ser de 10 anos, acho ate surpreendente ela aceitar, e muita vontade de nao largar o osso.
Focam em series pq na real, impossível lançar um filme neste tempo, se ela trazer alguma grana de verdade e menos rejeição ela consegue uma outra renovação....por isso que seu eu fosse apostar, a lacração praticamente nao vai existir nestas séries...pq ela pode querer bancar a feminazi, mas ela nao chegou onde chegou para tocar tudo fora por causa de lacração, dinheiro pesa muito mais, e aposto que na renovação ela jurou de pé munto que nao vai irritar o fãs novamente com estas merdas.

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Esse tipo de contrato costuma ser de 10 anos, acho ate surpreendente ela aceitar, e muita vontade de nao largar o osso.
Focam em series pq na real, impossível lançar um filme neste tempo, se ela trazer alguma grana de verdade e menos rejeição ela consegue uma outra renovação....por isso que seu eu fosse apostar, a lacração praticamente nao vai existir nestas séries...pq ela pode querer bancar a feminazi, mas ela nao chegou onde chegou para tocar tudo fora por causa de lacração, dinheiro pesa muito mais, e aposto que na renovação ela jurou de pé munto que nao vai irritar o fãs novamente com estas merdas.
Kra a mulher tem uma senhora carreira, qdo chega a chance dela marcar o nome dela numa mídia de peso ela empurra agenda.
Mulheres precisam ter o espaço digno delas mas puttz ,fazer isso na marra.

Oh Dae-su

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Kra a mulher tem uma senhora carreira, qdo chega a chance dela marcar o nome dela numa mídia de peso ela empurra agenda.
Mulheres precisam ter o espaço digno delas mas puttz ,fazer isso na marra.

Quer uma ex. de obra foda, atual e que é basicamente e protagonizada só por mulheres? Até alguns antagonistas são também são mulheres, Arcane da Netflix,....... é animação ok, mas velho, que coisa bem feita

olifante666

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
nao sei pq vcs se animaram, ou tao criando esperanças.
so lembrei de 2 cenas com esse anuncio

Pelo currículo a chefona é profissional, querendo ou não a KK é extremamente amadora apesar dos anos em Hollywod servindo café.
Para chegar neste cargo penso que os acionistas não iriam aceitar alguém que fosse ideologizar a Disney a um ponto que fizesse eles perderem dinheiro.
Claro, só com o tempo para ver o que vai ocorrer, mas acho que Marvel apesar de alguns deslizes está encaminhada e o Star Wars é que está devendo.
Caso o Boba seja outro sucesso e a série do Obi Wan continue enrolada e a do Andor sem sair do lugar o contrato da KK pode até estar renovado mas ela vai ficar na sombra e só aparecendo nos créditos sem interferir.
A sangria do Star Wars durou demais.
Apesar de já ter apanhado muito prefiro ter esperança.

viagem estrelar

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
bom pelo menos foi explicado o pq da KK não sair.
e nao sei se a marvel tá indo tão bem.
apesar que foram 2 anos de pandemia , mas eles não emplacaram nada nos cines.
homem aranha 3 tá aew pra sacramentar um equilibrio ou total fracasso dessa fase.

Ultima Edição:

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
First Look at Captain Keevan of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World

During Destination D23, we learned details about some of the new characters we would meet aboard the starship Halcyon, a.k.a. Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. Entertainment Weekly has now provided the first look at the captain of the Halcyon, Riyola Keevan.

captain-keevan-7248230-1200x675.jpeg

Charismatic, respected and trustworthy, Captain Keevan leads voyages aboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, the first-of-its-kind experience debuting March 1, 2022, at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The two-night immersive adventure invites guests to be the heroes of their own stories in a galaxy far, far away, where they see, feel and live Star Wars in a way that goes beyond anything Disney has created before.

Captain Riyola Keevan has a secret up her sleeve. She has worked for Chandrila Star Lines for about 30 years aboard the Halcyon and saw an opportunity in the ship’s manifest and large cargo hold. Emboldened by an encounter with Leia Organa to take a larger role in the Resistance, she turned the ship into a “rum runner” to pull off missions.

“We’ll learn a lot more about her and her role in some pretty iconic moments in ‘Star Wars’ history,” Walt Disney Imagineer Scott Trowbridge told Entertainment Weekly. He added that she runs the ship with “capability and professionalism second to none.” But, “there may be more to her than meets the eye.”

Fonte
=========================================================================================
c***lho, Kathleen Kennedy inseriu a si mesma no universo de Star Wars, como Capitã Karen. PQP!

72d.gif

olifante666

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
First Look at Captain Keevan of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World

During Destination D23, we learned details about some of the new characters we would meet aboard the starship Halcyon, a.k.a. Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. Entertainment Weekly has now provided the first look at the captain of the Halcyon, Riyola Keevan.

captain-keevan-7248230-1200x675.jpeg

Charismatic, respected and trustworthy, Captain Keevan leads voyages aboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, the first-of-its-kind experience debuting March 1, 2022, at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The two-night immersive adventure invites guests to be the heroes of their own stories in a galaxy far, far away, where they see, feel and live Star Wars in a way that goes beyond anything Disney has created before.

Captain Riyola Keevan has a secret up her sleeve. She has worked for Chandrila Star Lines for about 30 years aboard the Halcyon and saw an opportunity in the ship’s manifest and large cargo hold. Emboldened by an encounter with Leia Organa to take a larger role in the Resistance, she turned the ship into a “rum runner” to pull off missions.

“We’ll learn a lot more about her and her role in some pretty iconic moments in ‘Star Wars’ history,” Walt Disney Imagineer Scott Trowbridge told Entertainment Weekly. He added that she runs the ship with “capability and professionalism second to none.” But, “there may be more to her than meets the eye.”

Fonte
=========================================================================================
c***lho, Kathleen Kennedy inseriu a si mesma no universo de Star Wars, como Capitã Karen. PQP!

72d.gif
Li várias críticas a esta atração sobre como ela é genérica e nada parecido com Star Wars.
Até apontaram que varios cenários lembram até a série clássica do Star Trek.
De Star Wars só o nome.

O_Brachio

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Tantos cenários que você poderia escolher para criar um hotel temático de Star Wars, como a Estrela da Morte, um dos planetas exóticos da trilogia prequel, uma nave rebelde, mas não, vamos construir um cruzeiro espacial genérico, parecendo mais um cenário do filme O Quinto Elemento e com uma capitã baseada na aparência da KK. A Disney adora torrar dinheiro em fracassos, só ver o que se transformou a atração "Galaxy Edge", aquele planeta genérico e sem graça baseado nas sequels.

Ultima Edição:

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Tantos cenários que você poderia escolher para criar um hotel temático de Star Wars, como a Estrela da Morte, um dos planetas exóticos da trilogia prequel, uma nave rebelde, mas não, vamos construir um cruzeiro espacial genérico, parecendo mais um cenário do filme O Quinto Elemento e com uma capitã baseada na aparência da KK. A Disney adora torrar dinheiro em fracassos, só ver o que se transformou a atração "Galaxy Edge", aquele planeta genérico e sem graça baseado nas sequels.
Esse cruzeiro parece com praticamente qualquer franquia de ficção espacial existente, exceto Star Wars. :klol

Goris

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Caras, eu tenho 46 anos.
Eu lembro de ter escrito no passado como eu queria uma simples seriezinha se Star Wars pra matar a vontade (antes da trilogia prequela). Hoje, é o contrário, nada de Star Wars, tirando o Mandaloriano, me atrai mais.

E olha que agora tenho tinheiro para comprar todas as paradas que queria quando era criança.

Não compro porque não quero dar dinheiro à Disney.

Topo Fundo