O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Mostre o seu cantinho para a Kotaku

Skyshroud

Veterano
Reações
Pontos
Assim como no outro post:
Confira fotos dos locais de trabalho de desenvolvedores [+40 galerias][+17 estúdios]

A Kotaku está reuniu fotos dos cantinhos de seus leitores.

Work and Play: A Peek Inside the Lives of Gaming's Greatest Readers

workplayreadercomposite.jpg
When Brian first told me what I was going to be doing, I'll admit I was a little overwhelmed at the thought of going through potentially hundreds of photos, and making them presentable for all the world to see. But now I understand why Crecente called the first gallery his "labour of love". It was really exciting getting hear from you guys and receiving stories about your gaming setups from all over the world. I'm a little sad I couldn't include all the great stories you guys provided me with, but I think many of these pictures speak for themselves.
I hope you all enjoy looking through these galleries as much as I enjoyed putting them together!
To check out the desks and gaming setups of big names in gaming like David Jaffe, Sid Meier, and Penny Arcade's "Gabe" and "Tycho", visit the original gallery: Work and Play: A Peek Inside the Lives of Gaming's Greatest (with updates always being added, including new photos this week from Tommy Tallarico and Ted Brown, Lead Level Designer for Buzz Monkey Software.).

Topo Fundo