O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial Oculus Rift |OT2] Quest 3 anunciado [$500]

RareHero

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Sobre esse projeto novo da HTC, eles descartam o aproach do uso do celular + um adaptador, na reportagem especula que a HTC pode estar preparando sua primeira empreitada dentro da proposta de um HMD standalone usando inside out tracking.

RareHero

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Bomba!

Além da HTC, agora a LG se torna a segunda parceira da Valve na plataforma SteamVR.

Protótipo sendo demonstrado na GDC 2017, mais infos em breve.

BTW...a Valve recentemente retirou a cobrança de $3000 que era cobrado em um curso para os interessados em desenvolver na plataforma SteamVR, ou seja, licenciamento e adoção da plataforma agora estão muito mais acessíveis.

Kise Ryota

Exploiter Lixoso
VIP
Reações
Pontos
O negócio promete:

LG Preparing VR HMD

3f668d1d04b995681cd24dab06fee5927b36330f_full.jpg
Marlamin on February 27, 2017

February 27, 2017 - LG Electronics will unveil its first VR HMD prototype at this year's GDC in San Francisco, CA. Being shown in Valve's GDC booth, the LG HMD prototype is designed to deliver a high fidelity, next generation VR experience.

During the show, LG will be meeting with developers to collect feedback and impressions as part of its effort to define the first commercial units. Pricing, launch dates, and territories will be announced at a later date.

Valve's Chet Faliszek confirmed on Twitter that this headset will be SteamVR compatible, which will make it the second Valve backed SteamVR compatible headset, after the HTC Vive.

zux77

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Parece
O negócio promete:

LG Preparing VR HMD

3f668d1d04b995681cd24dab06fee5927b36330f_full.jpg
Marlamin on February 27, 2017

February 27, 2017 - LG Electronics will unveil its first VR HMD prototype at this year's GDC in San Francisco, CA. Being shown in Valve's GDC booth, the LG HMD prototype is designed to deliver a high fidelity, next generation VR experience.

During the show, LG will be meeting with developers to collect feedback and impressions as part of its effort to define the first commercial units. Pricing, launch dates, and territories will be announced at a later date.

Valve's Chet Faliszek confirmed on Twitter that this headset will be SteamVR compatible, which will make it the second Valve backed SteamVR compatible headset, after the HTC Vive.
Parece que apenas o HMD será novo, e farão uso das base station do vive assim como seus controles, futuramente acredito que os hmd serão como tvs.

RareHero

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

:lolwtf

Excellent!!

Microsoft will bring mixed reality to Xbox One and Project Scorpio in 2018

First off, the company confirmed mixed reality experiences are coming to the Xbox family in 2018, including the next-gen Project Scorpio.

In other mixed reality news, Microsoft is launching a new developer kit for immersive experiences, a mouthful known as the ‘Acer Windows Mixed Reality Development Edition headset’. In case you couldn’t tell, it was built in partnership with Acer. It’s a full fledged headset with specs on-par with the current cream of the crop:

Xbox-Project-Scorpio-mixed-reality-Development-edition-dev-kit-microsoft-796x396.jpg

- Two LCDs at 1440 x 1440 each
- 90 Hz refresh rate
- Audio and microphone support through 3.5mm jack
- Single cable with HDMI 2.0 (display) and USB 3.0 (data)

It seems the goal is to give developers a high-fidelity option to use while creating their MR experiences, without having to hack a Vive or Rift. Moreover, it has an advantage over the competition in the form of inside out-tracking. As with the upcoming partner headsets, that means it doesn’t have to rely on separate external cameras to figure out where you are in a room. It should also be able to replicate your living space fairly accurately as well, if HoloLens is any indication.

https://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2017...pio-next-year-launches-dev-kit/#.tnw_jRmV9fmI

Specs são boas, o inside tracking é um diferencial, minha preocupação é o suporte, pelo visto a Mic vai vir querendo criar suas próprias regras, então já imagino que vai correr por fora e até agora não vi ninguém dizendo como foi a experiência de uso, desempenho...

O ponto forte é que vai funfar nos consoles e no W10, mas se não puder suportar conteúdo que já existe ou virá a existir no Vive e no OR, pra mim já está descartado, vai criar fragmentação desnecessária, nesse sentido acho que todas as empresas deveriam seguir padrões básicos da mesma forma como ocorre no mercado de TV´s.

Kise Ryota

Exploiter Lixoso
VIP
Reações
Pontos
GDC 2017: Hands-on With LG’s SteamVR Headset

40d5759503f8e6cabf3dc45929d984fa

by IAN HAMILTON • MARCH 1ST, 2017

LG’s upcoming VR headset powered by Valve’s SteamVR Tracking represents an important milestone in the development of the industry, and we just got the first hands-on.

The prototype revealed at the Game Developers Conference uses the same tracking technology from Valve that’s used in the HTC Vive which shipped last year. It also runs at 90 frames per second and flips up away from the face like the Microsoft headset we tried earlier this week. This should make VR developers very happy.

Here are the specs provided by LG:

• Two panels (one for each eye) with a resolution of 1440 by 1280 each
  • OLED display from LG
  • 3.64 inches diagonal
  • 90 Hz refresh rate
  • 110 degree FOV
These dev kits are going out to “select partners” by the end of this week. Representatives from the company were reluctant to commit to a time frame for a consumer release, but said an announcement should come some time this year after they get feedback from partners and developers.

The tracking base stations used for the headset were made by LG but didn’t look too different from what we’ve seen already. I got to spend about six minutes inside the headset, two minutes each in three experiences including Longbow from Valve and Firebird. While the fit on my head could probably have been tightened a bit and LG made sure to be clear this is an early version of the device, to my eyes the visuals inside the headset already felt roughly comparable to the Vive. From my six minutes in there I don’t feel like I can say whether FOV or resolution felt higher or lower than the Vive. I can say, however, that it felt at least on par and that’s pretty significant. In other words, there’s another player in the SteamVR ecosystem using different components and the quality of it feels a lot like what we’ve come to expect from room-scale VR powered by Valve’s tracking technology.

“It’ll be similar prices” compared with the current generation of VR hardware, said Richard Taylor, an assistant research engineer at LG. As far as improvements we can expect before consumer release, “it completely depends what feedback we get, but…I can probably say the display will improve, the weight will probably get lighter.”

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in LG’s headset. It features a pass through camera as well, but we didn’t use it. The tracking sensors are nearly invisible hidden along the surface of the device. I was asked by LG when I came out whether I noticed an visual problems in the headset, and I really didn’t. It felt like a smooth, highly detailed visual experience from start to finish and I look forward to a hopefully longer visit with the new headset in the future.

Kise Ryota

Exploiter Lixoso
VIP
Reações
Pontos
42% mais pixels quando comparado ao Rift/Vive, mantendo o mesmo FOV. Parece que o design da SONY será o mais copiado mesmo, e nesse caso a LG copiou também o design dos HMDs da Microsoft, onde vc pode levantá-los facilmente como se fosse um boné, isso é muito bom!

Kise Ryota

Exploiter Lixoso
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Tem um rumor de que esse ano a Samsung apresentou na MWC, a portas fechadas, um HMD VR com 1200 PPI, que poderia ser revelado em breve. A fonte do rumor diz esperar que HMDs com 1500 PPI não demorem muito para vir após esse.

Em comparação, o Rift tem 461 PPI.

Ultima Edição:

PROPHETTA

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Tem um rumor de que ano que vem a Samsung apresentou na MWC, a portas fechadas, um HMD VR com 1200 PPI, que poderia ser revelado em breve. A fonte do rumor diz esperar que HMDs com 1500 PPI não demorem muito para vir após esse.

Em comparação, o Rift tem 461 PPI.
Vc diz esse ano ?

Kise Ryota

Exploiter Lixoso
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Vc diz esse ano ?

Vlw pelo toque, eu ia escrever que o HMD seria apresentado ano que vem, mas parei pra ler a notícia melhor e vi que ele já foi apresentado na feira nesse último mês, só que a portas fechadas. Mas aí esqueci de apagar aquela parte rs
Postar pensando em outras coisas dá nisso.

JUGULADOR

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eye track é uma tecnologia muito foda. Aguardo ansiosamente quando ela for implementada em jogos de futebol... vc olha pra quem quer passar ou o jogador que quer controlar e só aperta um botão pra fazer o passe ou a troca diretamente pra aquele jogador. Isso é uma coisa que às vezes eu acho que pode valer esses U$220:klol

Kise Ryota

Exploiter Lixoso
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Esse upgrade é só pra devs não?

Acredito que qualquer um possa comprar. Embora eu ache mais interessante esperar pelo próximo vive trazendo todas as melhores integradas num único produto. É necessário que os devs tirem proveito dessa feature, acho que vai levar até que valha a pena comprar. O próximo vive deverá vir bem interessante. Wireless, eye tracking e talvez body tracking.

_Fairbanks_

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Será que daqui 1 ou 2 anos, a coisa já amadureceu legal? tá avançando rápido demais. n vale a pena comprar nada assim, compro hj, amanha já tem um 10x melhor pela metade do preço.

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Será que daqui 1 ou 2 anos, a coisa já amadureceu legal? tá avançando rápido demais. n vale a pena comprar nada assim, compro hj, amanha já tem um 10x melhor pela metade do preço.
Se esperar uns 4 anos vai evoluir legal.

O problema é que estamos por tempo limitado nessa vida.

Topo Fundo