O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Raspberry Pi 4 anunciado e já disponível! - Quad A72 1.5Ghz, 1/2/4GB RAM, Dual HDMI, 4k@60, USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, 2.4/5 Ghz Wifi, BT 5.0 e etc.

_Fairbanks_

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu recomendo usar o open media vault e instalar os programas via docker:

de curiosidade, qual a vantagem de fazer isso? digo, a vantagem do docker n é pra se vc tiver 2 ou mais Pi's conectados? pra fazer cluster e tal? no que ele impacta se vc instala usando um Pi só?

iusearchbtw

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
de curiosidade, qual a vantagem de fazer isso? digo, a vantagem do docker n é pra se vc tiver 2 ou mais Pi's conectados? pra fazer cluster e tal? no que ele impacta se vc instala usando um Pi só?

A vantagem é que a imagem docker já vem toda configurada, você só precisa fornecer os pontos de montagem e as portas.

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Notícia bombástica, recebi um e-mail agora há pouco da fabricante Okdo :kwow

8GB Raspberry Pi 4 launches today for $75

DvRUFtV.jpg

aZS7SCY.jpg

Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) Tested: Double the RAM, New 64-Bit OS

The Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) has plenty of memory, but do you need this much?

kTTEYSGpSAfmChtCygvT9K-650-80.jpg

(Image credit: Tom's Hardware)

From its launch in 2012 up until 2019, the Raspberry Pi wasn’t regarded as a serious PC replacement. Sure, you could play a few games, run office apps and surf the web with even the $5 Raspberry Pi Zero, but most people don’t want to do that with just 512MB or 1GB of RAM. When the Raspberry Pi 4 came out in June 2019, it changed the game by offering up to 4GB of RAM, more than enough for real multitasking and productivity.

Now, Raspberry Pi Foundation has upped the ante by releasing a Raspberry Pi 4 B with a generous 8GB of RAM. Launching today for $75, the Raspberry Pi 4 B (8GB) is identical to other Raspberry Pi 4 B models in every way, except for its RAM capacity. So what do you do with all that memory, and is spending $20 more than the price of the $55, 4GB model worth it?

The short answer is that, right now, the 8GB capacity makes the most sense for users with very specialized needs: running data-intensive server loads or using virtual machines. As our tests show, it’s pretty difficult to use more than 4GB of RAM on Raspberry Pi, even if you’re a heavy multitasker.

Raspbian, the official Raspberry Pi operating system, is only 32-bit, which means that it can’t allow a single process to use more than 4GB of RAM, though it can use all 8GB when it is spread across multiple processes (each browser tab is a separate process, for example). However, the Raspberry Pi Foundation is working on a modified, 64-bit version of Debian Linux which would allow 64-bit apps that can use more than 4GB in a single process. A new OS could also take advantage of the RAM to improve performance.

“Once we have the 64-bit kernel and userland there's going to be a performance advantage. The RAM will turn directly into a performance advantage by improving filesystem performance,” Raspberry Pi CEO Eben Upton said. “Once you've been running your machine for a day every conceivable page that you might want off the drive is going to be in RAM.”

64-Bit Raspberry Pi OS: Looks Like Raspbian

ipfaC5BEWPiAyvnNx7wtbP-650-80.jpg

Raspberry Pi 4 B (8GB) running 64-bit Raspberry Pi OS (Image credit: Tom's Hardware)

As part of my testing, I got early access to Raspberry Pi’s experimental 64-bit operating system which the foundation does not want to call “Raspbian,” because it’s not part of the Raspbian project, that has always been 32-bit. However, you’d be forgiven for not being able to tell the difference between Raspbian and the 64-bit OS. Like Raspbian, the new OS is a fork of Debian Linux and it has all the same Raspberry Pi branding and applications.

The familiar Raspberry Pi logo sits on the start menu, the fonts and colors are the same and even the default desktop wallpaper is the same at this point. The only way you’d know you were in the new OS and not Raspbian is by going to the terminal typing cat /etc/os-release, which shows that this is Debian, not Raspbian.

zXZ8sVANNpQ5wN5QjFnMiP-650-80.jpg

So far, I didn’t find a single thing you could do with the 64-bit Raspberry Pi OS that you can’t do with the current version of Raspbian. All the preloaded apps are 32-bit so they don’t really take advantage of the 64-bit capability. Strangely, there’s slightly less available RAM in the 64-bit OS than in Raspbian, with Raspbian showing 7.8GB available while the 64-bit OS has 7.6GB available. I was able to use more than 4GB of RAM in both operating systems, with a series of nearly 60 tabs with some playing 4K video (along with video editor OneShot) taking us over the 6GB threshold in Debian.

However, it’s important to note that this early beta build is just a starting point and most of the changes we’ll see are under the hood. For example, the 64-bit OS now uses KMS (Kernel Mode Switching) for display management, which Upton says could result in problems during beta, but will ultimately lead to a more efficient OS.

I didn’t test them on the 8GB model, but it’s worth mentioning that both Ubuntu and Gentoo already have 64-bit operating systems that are compatible with the Raspberry Pi. It’s not too difficult to install Ubuntu on a Raspberry Pi, but in my experience using it on a 4GB Raspberry Pi 4 B, it could be kind of sluggish.

How Much Raspberry Pi RAM Can You Really Use?

If you use a PC or Mac, even 8GB of RAM is usually too little; in fact, if you’re buying a desktop, we think 32GB is ideal. So I was shocked to see how many applications and tabs I could have open in Raspbian without surpassing 4GB.

The bare Raspbian operating system with just some background apps like VNC running took up a mere 440 MB. Opening Chrome with a single tab, brought the usage to 645MB. Scratch 3 Desktop, a programming app for kids, brought the total to 900MB by itself. When I had a dozen tabs open, a YouTube video playing, GIMP image editor open with one image, OneShot video editor editing a 4K video file, LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet editing an 18,000 row worksheet, a terminal window and three different programming apps -- Scratch Desktop, Geany and Thonny -- open, the system used 3.4GB, 600MB less than the 4GB had.

e63cAg6PzLiBCvJRx9Lqrk-650-80.jpg

However, if you really want to max out your RAM on Raspberry Pi, you can and Raspbian will let you. With 59 tabs open some of which were playing offline, 4K video files, we managed to hit 4.4GB. Raspbian makes available a full 7.8GB of the 8GB so, if you really are that much of a power user, there’s a ridiculous amount of headroom left.

Setting up a RAM disk which stores your most frequently accessed apps in memory is one way a typical user could take advantage of that extra 4GB of memory. I didn’t get a chance to try moving our applications to a RAM disk before publication time, but it’s clear that having a program like Scratch Desktop 3, which takes a whopping 28 seconds to load off of a microSD card, in RAM will make it load appreciably faster.

Raspberry Pi 4 8GB vs 4GB Performance: About Even

On most benchmarks, I saw only the tiniest of differences between the Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) and its 4GB sibling. On the 7-Zip compression benchmark, both had similar scores, though the 8GB model was actually a little slower. There was a similar story on the Apache benchmark where the 4GB model I tested scored ever-so-slightly higher, but within any reasonable margin of error.

vb9Ci9BFBWdnPA9fvQHbVf-650-80.png

iKKJwcAAiuyASCBowYmxQf-650-80.png

When it came to launching applications, there was a very small difference of anywhere from .1 to .3 seconds in favor of the 8GB model as I recorded open times for Scratch Desktop, LibreOffice Calc, GIMP and Chromium. However, the Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) booted 2.6 seconds slower on average.

GhyEQxrrD4FPAXAQsypKZf-650-80.png

On the RAMspeed synthetic memory test, the 4 and 8GB Raspberry Pi 4s returned an average integer transfer speed of 4131.6 and 4175.2 MBps respectively and average floating point transfer speeds of 3951.2 / 3954.2 MBps.

o5fJJGPgbNAkQKkYCvApof-650-80.png

The one area where the 8GB Raspberry Pi 4 really excelled was in copying extremely large files. When we ran IOzone, a synthetic test that measures reads and writes, with 4GB of data, the 8GB capacity crushed the 4GB model on read speeds, performing both random and sequential reads that were more than 20 times faster due to the larger Pi’s ability to cache the all the data.

8CgPRsJbpqZ4T7aiN5SHgf-650-80.png

goTQexmVfjSjtQgSWxD7df-650-80.png

n4hdWFjcwtgSiDi2aknLjf-650-80.png

With 2GB of data that fit well within both models’ memory capacities, the numbers were a wash with the 4GB unit winning some rounds and 8GB winning others. Finally with 100MB of data, we saw a somewhat odd situation where the 4GB model decisively won on write speed. The takeaway: unless you plan to copy files that are 4GB or larger on a regular basis, the storage battle is pretty much a draw.

Bottom Line

So should you buy a Raspberry Pi 4 B (8GB)? If you currently own a 4GB model, there’s not a lot of reasons to upgrade right now, even if you use your Raspberry Pi as a full-fledged PC replacement. Even if you have a lot of tabs open and plenty of other apps running too, it’s difficult to use more than 4GB of RAM unless you’re running some kind of VM, giant database or RAM disk.

However, given that a fully-functional 64-bit operating system that promises to take advantage of the memory is on its way, the 8GB model is a good choice for folks who want to use their Pi as a desktop and don’t already have the 4GB capacity. For just $20 more, you are future-proofing your Pi for the next generation of software and, other than the cost, there is no downside.

Phoenix Eagle

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

DvRUFtV.jpg

aZS7SCY.jpg

From its launch in 2012 up until 2019, the Raspberry Pi wasn’t regarded as a serious PC replacement. Sure, you could play a few games, run office apps and surf the web with even the $5 Raspberry Pi Zero, but most people don’t want to do that with just 512MB or 1GB of RAM. When the Raspberry Pi 4 came out in June 2019, it changed the game by offering up to 4GB of RAM, more than enough for real multitasking and productivity.

Now, Raspberry Pi Foundation has upped the ante by releasing a Raspberry Pi 4 B with a generous 8GB of RAM. Launching today for $75, the Raspberry Pi 4 B (8GB) is identical to other Raspberry Pi 4 B models in every way, except for its RAM capacity. So what do you do with all that memory, and is spending $20 more than the price of the $55, 4GB model worth it?

The short answer is that, right now, the 8GB capacity makes the most sense for users with very specialized needs: running data-intensive server loads or using virtual machines. As our tests show, it’s pretty difficult to use more than 4GB of RAM on Raspberry Pi, even if you’re a heavy multitasker.

Raspbian, the official Raspberry Pi operating system, is only 32-bit, which means that it can’t allow a single process to use more than 4GB of RAM, though it can use all 8GB when it is spread across multiple processes (each browser tab is a separate process, for example). However, the Raspberry Pi Foundation is working on a modified, 64-bit version of Debian Linux which would allow 64-bit apps that can use more than 4GB in a single process. A new OS could also take advantage of the RAM to improve performance.

“Once we have the 64-bit kernel and userland there's going to be a performance advantage. The RAM will turn directly into a performance advantage by improving filesystem performance,” Raspberry Pi CEO Eben Upton said. “Once you've been running your machine for a day every conceivable page that you might want off the drive is going to be in RAM.”

Raspberry Pi 4 B (8GB) running 64-bit Raspberry Pi OS (Image credit: Tom's Hardware)

As part of my testing, I got early access to Raspberry Pi’s experimental 64-bit operating system which the foundation does not want to call “Raspbian,” because it’s not part of the Raspbian project, that has always been 32-bit. However, you’d be forgiven for not being able to tell the difference between Raspbian and the 64-bit OS. Like Raspbian, the new OS is a fork of Debian Linux and it has all the same Raspberry Pi branding and applications.

The familiar Raspberry Pi logo sits on the start menu, the fonts and colors are the same and even the default desktop wallpaper is the same at this point. The only way you’d know you were in the new OS and not Raspbian is by going to the terminal typing cat /etc/os-release, which shows that this is Debian, not Raspbian.

So far, I didn’t find a single thing you could do with the 64-bit Raspberry Pi OS that you can’t do with the current version of Raspbian. All the preloaded apps are 32-bit so they don’t really take advantage of the 64-bit capability. Strangely, there’s slightly less available RAM in the 64-bit OS than in Raspbian, with Raspbian showing 7.8GB available while the 64-bit OS has 7.6GB available. I was able to use more than 4GB of RAM in both operating systems, with a series of nearly 60 tabs with some playing 4K video (along with video editor OneShot) taking us over the 6GB threshold in Debian.

However, it’s important to note that this early beta build is just a starting point and most of the changes we’ll see are under the hood. For example, the 64-bit OS now uses KMS (Kernel Mode Switching) for display management, which Upton says could result in problems during beta, but will ultimately lead to a more efficient OS.

I didn’t test them on the 8GB model, but it’s worth mentioning that both Ubuntu and Gentoo already have 64-bit operating systems that are compatible with the Raspberry Pi. It’s not too difficult to install Ubuntu on a Raspberry Pi, but in my experience using it on a 4GB Raspberry Pi 4 B, it could be kind of sluggish.

If you use a PC or Mac, even 8GB of RAM is usually too little; in fact, if you’re buying a desktop, we think 32GB is ideal. So I was shocked to see how many applications and tabs I could have open in Raspbian without surpassing 4GB.

The bare Raspbian operating system with just some background apps like VNC running took up a mere 440 MB. Opening Chrome with a single tab, brought the usage to 645MB. Scratch 3 Desktop, a programming app for kids, brought the total to 900MB by itself. When I had a dozen tabs open, a YouTube video playing, GIMP image editor open with one image, OneShot video editor editing a 4K video file, LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet editing an 18,000 row worksheet, a terminal window and three different programming apps -- Scratch Desktop, Geany and Thonny -- open, the system used 3.4GB, 600MB less than the 4GB had.

However, if you really want to max out your RAM on Raspberry Pi, you can and Raspbian will let you. With 59 tabs open some of which were playing offline, 4K video files, we managed to hit 4.4GB. Raspbian makes available a full 7.8GB of the 8GB so, if you really are that much of a power user, there’s a ridiculous amount of headroom left.

Setting up a RAM disk which stores your most frequently accessed apps in memory is one way a typical user could take advantage of that extra 4GB of memory. I didn’t get a chance to try moving our applications to a RAM disk before publication time, but it’s clear that having a program like Scratch Desktop 3, which takes a whopping 28 seconds to load off of a microSD card, in RAM will make it load appreciably faster.

On most benchmarks, I saw only the tiniest of differences between the Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) and its 4GB sibling. On the 7-Zip compression benchmark, both had similar scores, though the 8GB model was actually a little slower. There was a similar story on the Apache benchmark where the 4GB model I tested scored ever-so-slightly higher, but within any reasonable margin of error.

When it came to launching applications, there was a very small difference of anywhere from .1 to .3 seconds in favor of the 8GB model as I recorded open times for Scratch Desktop, LibreOffice Calc, GIMP and Chromium. However, the Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) booted 2.6 seconds slower on average.

On the RAMspeed synthetic memory test, the 4 and 8GB Raspberry Pi 4s returned an average integer transfer speed of 4131.6 and 4175.2 MBps respectively and average floating point transfer speeds of 3951.2 / 3954.2 MBps.

The one area where the 8GB Raspberry Pi 4 really excelled was in copying extremely large files. When we ran IOzone, a synthetic test that measures reads and writes, with 4GB of data, the 8GB capacity crushed the 4GB model on read speeds, performing both random and sequential reads that were more than 20 times faster due to the larger Pi’s ability to cache the all the data.

With 2GB of data that fit well within both models’ memory capacities, the numbers were a wash with the 4GB unit winning some rounds and 8GB winning others. Finally with 100MB of data, we saw a somewhat odd situation where the 4GB model decisively won on write speed. The takeaway: unless you plan to copy files that are 4GB or larger on a regular basis, the storage battle is pretty much a draw.

Bottom Line

So should you buy a Raspberry Pi 4 B (8GB)? If you currently own a 4GB model, there’s not a lot of reasons to upgrade right now, even if you use your Raspberry Pi as a full-fledged PC replacement. Even if you have a lot of tabs open and plenty of other apps running too, it’s difficult to use more than 4GB of RAM unless you’re running some kind of VM, giant database or RAM disk.

However, given that a fully-functional 64-bit operating system that promises to take advantage of the memory is on its way, the 8GB model is a good choice for folks who want to use their Pi as a desktop and don’t already have the 4GB capacity. For just $20 more, you are future-proofing your Pi for the next generation of software and, other than the cost, there is no downside.
Por ter comprado antes de "tudo isso" eu não fico triste de ter pego a versão de 4GB - vamos ver como a nova versão se sai quando o sistema operacional aproveitar-se dos 4 adicionais, pois por enquanto não acredito que vale os 20 dolares a mais.

albanibr

Lenda da internet
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Eu utilizava meu rpi com libreelec
player kodi direto via hdmi, torrent, automatização de downloads de series e filmes e compartilhamento dos discos por toda rede

migrei o odroid N2, que é beeem mais potente, mas utilizo para a mesma finalidade

Phoenix Eagle

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu utilizava meu rpi com libreelec
player kodi direto via hdmi, torrent, automatização de downloads de series e filmes e compartilhamento dos discos por toda rede

migrei o odroid N2, que é beeem mais potente, mas utilizo para a mesma finalidade

Valeu pelo vídeo - quero fazer isto com o meu RaspBerry mas não tinha ido atras ainda pra fazer... vou ver se neste fds eu me empolgo heheh.

Atualmente o meu esta com o Lakka!

PS.: Tenho que comprar outro SD - ou quem sabe - usar agora o USB hehehe, muito show a tal atualização de firmware permitindo isto - mas vou esperar sair do Beta

Ultima Edição:

albanibr

Lenda da internet
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Valeu pelo vídeo - quero fazer isto com o meu RaspBerry mas não tinha ido atras ainda pra fazer... vou ver se neste fds eu me empolgo heheh.

Atualmente o meu esta com o Lakka!

PS.: Tenho que comprar outro SD - ou quem sabe - usar agora o USB hehehe, muito show a tal atualização de firmware permitindo isto - mas vou esperar sair do Beta
cara, tem como integrar o retroarch direto no kodi, sem dualboot, ae não precisa trocar de SD p jogar
se vc animar, me chama q te ajudo com as configurações,
tenho uns anos de prática com esse sistema hehehhe

Phoenix Eagle

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
cara, tem como integrar o retroarch direto no kodi, sem dualboot, ae não precisa trocar de SD p jogar

Se animar - agradeço demais a help! :kjoinha

Tava pensando em fazer isto nas minhas férias - mas nem sei quando que as mesmas serão tiradas por conta de tudo isto, então qualquer coisa dou um toque sim!

_Fairbanks_

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
esse Pi de 8gb ai me parece meio elefante branco. acho que não faz sentido, não consigo pensar em uma aplicação prática pra td isso numa CPU dessas. é importante pra mostrar que um Pi5 terá mais ram e provavelmente virá em 2, 4 e 8gb. Mas no Pi4 em si, me parece desperdicio essa ram toda, até pq n tem o OS pra usar ainda e qnd lançar, vão uns meses até corrigirem bugs e ficar redondo.

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Por ter comprado antes de "tudo isso" eu não fico triste de ter pego a versão de 4GB - vamos ver como a nova versão se sai quando o sistema operacional aproveitar-se dos 4 adicionais, pois por enquanto não acredito que vale os 20 dolares a mais.
Deveriam ter lançado essa versão de 8GB com GPU mais potente mesmo custando acima de $75, o OS 64-bit está em fase beta.

8GB deve dar um boost em aplicações mais pesadas, agora vai dar para abrir dezenas de abas no Chromium. :klol

Log de alterações do novo Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit.

2020-05-27:
* Added Bookshelf application
* Added Raspberry Pi Diagnostics application
* Added magnifier plugin to taskbar - needs magnifier application installed from Recommended Software to enable
* Added Magnifier application to Recommended Software
* Added marketing questionnaire as initial Chromium tab
* Version 0.25 of Scratch 2 included - uses external application to access IMU on SenseHAT
* Version 1.0.5 of Scratch 3 included - uses external application to access IMU on SenseHAT
* Version 32.0.0.371 of Flash player included
* Version 1.0.6 of Node-RED included
* Version 6.7.1 of VNC Server included
* Version 6.20.113 of VNC Client included
* Internal audio outputs enabled as separate ALSA devices
* MagPi preinstall removed and replaced with Beginner’s Guide
* MagPi weblink removed from main menu
* Chromium made default application for PDF files
* Common icon loading code for lxpanel plugins used
* Italian translations added
* Initial move of mouse pointer to menu button disabled
* Padding at left of menu button removed
* Focus behaviour changed so that focus moves to desktop if no windows are opened - improves reliability of Orca screen reader
* Bug fix - focus bug in volume plugin
* Bug fix - keyboard repeat interval bug in Mouse & Keyboard Settings
* Bug fix - battery detection bug in battery plugin
* Bug fix - spurious active areas on taskbar when plugins are hidden
* Bug fix - occasional crash in file manager on file selection
* Disk ID is now regenerated on first boot
* Updated udev rules
- Remove unused argon rule
- Add vcsm-cma to video group
- Add pwm to gpio group
* i2cprobe: More flexible I2C/SPI alias mapping
* Raspberry Pi firmware 21e1fe3477ffb708a5736ed61a924fd650031136
* Linux kernel 4.19.118

2020-02-13:
* Raspberry Pi Configuration - screen blanking setting disabled if Xscreensaver is installed
* Bug fix - switch to turn off VNC server in Raspberry Pi Configuration has no effect
* Bug fix - fix %20 characters in file names
* Linux kernel 4.19.97
* Raspberry Pi firmware 9a34efbf2fc6a27231607ce91a7cb6bf3bdbc0c5
- gencmd: Fix measure_clock name for CLOCK_OUTPUT_108
- mmal isp: Remote alignment requirements for RGB24 formats
- Add missing flags for VC_IMAGE_PROP_YUVUV_4K_CHROMA_ALIGN
- platform: Compromise on gpu overclock settings

Phoenix Eagle

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Deveriam ter lançado essa versão de 8GB com GPU mais potente mesmo custando acima de $75, o OS 64-bit está em fase beta.

8GB deve dar um boost em aplicações mais pesadas, agora vai dar para abrir dezenas de abas no Chromium. :klol

Log de alterações do novo Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit.

2020-05-27:
* Added Bookshelf application
* Added Raspberry Pi Diagnostics application
* Added magnifier plugin to taskbar - needs magnifier application installed from Recommended Software to enable
* Added Magnifier application to Recommended Software
* Added marketing questionnaire as initial Chromium tab
* Version 0.25 of Scratch 2 included - uses external application to access IMU on SenseHAT
* Version 1.0.5 of Scratch 3 included - uses external application to access IMU on SenseHAT
* Version 32.0.0.371 of Flash player included
* Version 1.0.6 of Node-RED included
* Version 6.7.1 of VNC Server included
* Version 6.20.113 of VNC Client included
* Internal audio outputs enabled as separate ALSA devices
* MagPi preinstall removed and replaced with Beginner’s Guide
* MagPi weblink removed from main menu
* Chromium made default application for PDF files
* Common icon loading code for lxpanel plugins used
* Italian translations added
* Initial move of mouse pointer to menu button disabled
* Padding at left of menu button removed
* Focus behaviour changed so that focus moves to desktop if no windows are opened - improves reliability of Orca screen reader
* Bug fix - focus bug in volume plugin
* Bug fix - keyboard repeat interval bug in Mouse & Keyboard Settings
* Bug fix - battery detection bug in battery plugin
* Bug fix - spurious active areas on taskbar when plugins are hidden
* Bug fix - occasional crash in file manager on file selection
* Disk ID is now regenerated on first boot
* Updated udev rules
- Remove unused argon rule
- Add vcsm-cma to video group
- Add pwm to gpio group
* i2cprobe: More flexible I2C/SPI alias mapping
* Raspberry Pi firmware 21e1fe3477ffb708a5736ed61a924fd650031136
* Linux kernel 4.19.118

2020-02-13:
* Raspberry Pi Configuration - screen blanking setting disabled if Xscreensaver is installed
* Bug fix - switch to turn off VNC server in Raspberry Pi Configuration has no effect
* Bug fix - fix %20 characters in file names
* Linux kernel 4.19.97
* Raspberry Pi firmware 9a34efbf2fc6a27231607ce91a7cb6bf3bdbc0c5
- gencmd: Fix measure_clock name for CLOCK_OUTPUT_108
- mmal isp: Remote alignment requirements for RGB24 formats
- Add missing flags for VC_IMAGE_PROP_YUVUV_4K_CHROMA_ALIGN
- platform: Compromise on gpu overclock settings

Ficava satisfeito só com a GPU mais potente - a dele atual dá pena :ksnif

Nilmax3

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

DvRUFtV.jpg

aZS7SCY.jpg

Bottom Line

agora só falta um gpu que preste rs séria até melhor uma gpu nova do que mais 4gb de ram

tava de olho no raspi 4 mas só vou me animar a pegar um no dia que trocarem a gpu por enquanto meu raspi 2 da conta pro meu uso

ptsousa

Moderador
Membro STAFF
Reações
Pontos

DvRUFtV.jpg

aZS7SCY.jpg

Bottom Line

esse Pi de 8gb ai me parece meio elefante branco. acho que não faz sentido, não consigo pensar em uma aplicação prática pra td isso numa CPU dessas. é importante pra mostrar que um Pi5 terá mais ram e provavelmente virá em 2, 4 e 8gb. Mas no Pi4 em si, me parece desperdicio essa ram toda, até pq n tem o OS pra usar ainda e qnd lançar, vão uns meses até corrigirem bugs e ficar redondo.

Vai valer mais pelo OS full 64-bit pois aí vai dar pra brincar com Dolphin direito :klolz

Essa RAM adicional não serve muito pro nosso uso regular. O de 4GB já dá pra fazer o que a gente faz normalmente com sobras.

Ficava satisfeito só com a GPU mais potente - a dele atual dá pena :ksnif

Claro que tem um limite mas vai melhorar um tanto quando tiver o driver kms full operante e suporte a Vulkan.

Eu tô usando o driver kms full experimental e deu pra perceber melhoras (lr-bsnes rodando com overlay e filtro crt-pi. Precisa do overclock, claro)

Preciso testar Dreamcast nos jogos mais pesados :obrigue

albanibr

Lenda da internet
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Pra quem ta animado com essa framboesa 4 de 8gb ae, pesquisem sobre o odroid N2 que custa $75, que mesmo com 4gb ddr4 é MUITO mais potente.
https://ameridroid.com/products/odroid-n2

comprei o meu no lançamento e é só alegria em tudo que rodo nele

Ultima Edição:

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Eu tô usando o driver kms full experimental e deu pra perceber melhoras (lr-bsnes rodando com overlay e filtro crt-pi. Precisa do overclock, claro)

bsnes está rodando a que taxa de fps com esse filtro crt ativo?

E como está configurado o seu overclock?

No meu Pi 4 não dei sorte com a loteria do silício, overclock está com essa configuração mantendo estável até o momento.
over_voltage=2
arm_freq=1750
gpu_freq=600

Atualizei firmware para o beta e estou usando case de alumínio com 2 ventoinhas, as primeiras 5 tentativas foram só tela preta, precisei retornar os settings para o default para iniciar o bicho. :facepalm

Tem um projeto bacana de uma verão modificada do Retropie compatível com Pi 4 para usar a saída de vídeo em 240p, quando tiver uma alternativa barata de hats compatíveis no Pi 4 com saída vídeo componente vai ficar perfeito.

CRTPi4-RCA v3.4FX - Composite TV-Out for your Pi4!

CRTPi Project Presents:

CRTPi4-RCA v3.4FX
A CRTPi image for running 240p via 3.5mm Composite on the Raspberry Pi4

You can download a premade image from Drive:

NOTE: Please expand your file system via Raspi-Config after your first boot, and reboot!

I highly recommend a 2000mhz overclock (and active cooling) with this build to compensate for the pixel downclocking done for the TV-Out mode. Please update your firmware before enabling the values in /boot/config.txt:

https://www.seeedstudio.com/blog/20...rmware-update-pi-4-now-runs-cooler-than-ever/

CRTPi4-RCA NTSC v3.4F: For Raspberry Pi4 Composite-Out @ 60hz

MD5: 7df8453c2e8029b06def7864351ec768

CRTPi4-RCA PAL-D v3.4F: For Raspberry Pi4 Composite-Out @ 50hz

MD5: ab2bd6ab228bd6f58a22de15044fb46a

How do I install the Arcade Configuration Pack?

These are the resolution-correct preset arcade configs for MAME/FBA including vertical games. There is roughly 38K files in there, spread out across several systems (arcade, fba, mame-libretro, and neogeo). Having these pre-installed would not allow either image to fit on the SD card used, and may not be needed for everyone. It's a fairly simple process that won't take more than a few minutes of your time.

• Drop to shell or connect via SSH, and navigate to root (cd /)
  • Download the CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip with the command:
    sudo wget https://github.com/crtpi/CRTPi-Project/raw/master/CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip
  • Unzip and overwrite files with the command:
    sudo unzip -o -q CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip
  • Remove the zip with the command
    sudo rm CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip
  • Restore read/write access to the files you have overwritten with the command:
    sudo chmod a+rw -R /opt/retropie/configs/
How can I take full advantage of the 480i/240p Switching?

To force 480i for a system or game, you can create a '480i.txt' file inside the configuration folder of the system with a list of the file names (case insensitive, extension optional but recommended) you want to force.

If you wish to force 480i for a whole system, you can write "all" inside the '480i.txt' file.

Alternatively you can create a "240p.txt" file to force 480i to all games except for the ones inside the list.

You can read more about the script functionality here.

Example:

/opt/retropie/configs/psx/480i.txt containing "Bloody Roar 2.PBP" to force 480i for the file "Bloody Roar 2.PBP"
/opt/retropie/configs/psx/480i.txt containing "all" to force 480i for all the PlayStation games.
/opt/retropie/configs/ports/kodi/480i.txt containing "all" to force 480i on Kodi.

If you are experiencing stuttering, even with an overclock, try this:

• Open Retroarch from the carousel menu
  • Go to Settings > Video > Syncronization
  • Change Max Swapchain Images to "2"
  • Back up to the main Retroach menu and go to Configuration File > Save Current Configuration
  • Exit Retroarch
Note: You may need to increase this to 3 for heavier systems like SNES, GBA, N64, PSX, or Dreamcast. Please adjust accordingly if you find issues.

Run-Ahead

I've enabled run-ahead on most of the 8 & 16-bit consoles and handhelds. A single frame (and using the second instance) is saved here, which dramatically improves input lag without affecting performance on a Pi3B+. More frames would require more hardware power, and may be achievable via overclocking

lr-snes9x2010 consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz
lr-fceumm consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz
lr-beetle-pce-fast consistent 60.1-60.2 @ 60.000000hz
lr-genesis-gx-plus consistent 59.9-60.2 FPS @ 59.922741hz (both genesis and sega cd)
lr-picodrive consistent 59.9-60.2 FPS @ 59.922741hz (master system, game gear, and 32X)
lr-gambatte consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz (SGB2 framerate)
lr-mgba consistent 59.8-60.4 FPS @ 60.002220hz (Gamecube framerate)

Runahead Tested ~60FPS Stable:

• Game Gear
  • Game Boy
  • Game Boy Color
  • Game Boy Advance
  • Master System
  • Megadrive
  • NES
  • PC Engine
  • PCE-CD
  • Sega 32X
  • Sega CD
  • SNES
Runahead Tested < 50FPS Unstable:

• FB Neo
  • FB Alpha
  • Mame
  • N64
  • PlayStation
  • PSP
Runahead Untested:

• Atari 800
  • Atari 2600
  • Atari 5200
  • Atari 7800
  • Atari Lynx
  • Coleco
  • Intellivision
  • MSX

Retropie Mod rodando na TV CRT .

sTmrXwu.jpg

9o8vZuw.jpg

Esse RetroTINK Ultimate Digital por exemplo parece ser ótimo mas custa $95,00, tem que ser bem hardcore para encarar.

rtutop_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Tsultrim

Lenda da internet
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Sobre os 8GB, deve ficar muito bom rodar a versão modificada do Windows 7 que existe para ele.

ptsousa

Moderador
Membro STAFF
Reações
Pontos
bsnes está rodando a que taxa de fps com esse filtro crt ativo?

E como está configurado o seu overclock?

No meu Pi 4 não dei sorte com a loteria do silício, overclock está com essa configuração mantendo estável até o momento.
over_voltage=2
arm_freq=1750
gpu_freq=600

Atualizei firmware para o beta e estou usando case de alumínio com 2 ventoinhas, as primeiras 5 tentativas foram só tela preta, precisei retornar os settings para o default para iniciar o bicho. :facepalm

Tem um projeto bacana de uma verão modificada do Retropie compatível com Pi 4 para usar a saída de vídeo em 240p, quando tiver uma alternativa barata de hats compatíveis no Pi 4 com saída vídeo componente vai ficar perfeito.

CRTPi4-RCA v3.4FX - Composite TV-Out for your Pi4!

CRTPi Project Presents:

CRTPi4-RCA v3.4FX
A CRTPi image for running 240p via 3.5mm Composite on the Raspberry Pi4

You can download a premade image from Drive:

NOTE: Please expand your file system via Raspi-Config after your first boot, and reboot!

I highly recommend a 2000mhz overclock (and active cooling) with this build to compensate for the pixel downclocking done for the TV-Out mode. Please update your firmware before enabling the values in /boot/config.txt:

https://www.seeedstudio.com/blog/20...rmware-update-pi-4-now-runs-cooler-than-ever/

CRTPi4-RCA NTSC v3.4F: For Raspberry Pi4 Composite-Out @ 60hz

MD5: 7df8453c2e8029b06def7864351ec768

CRTPi4-RCA PAL-D v3.4F: For Raspberry Pi4 Composite-Out @ 50hz

MD5: ab2bd6ab228bd6f58a22de15044fb46a

How do I install the Arcade Configuration Pack?

These are the resolution-correct preset arcade configs for MAME/FBA including vertical games. There is roughly 38K files in there, spread out across several systems (arcade, fba, mame-libretro, and neogeo). Having these pre-installed would not allow either image to fit on the SD card used, and may not be needed for everyone. It's a fairly simple process that won't take more than a few minutes of your time.

• Drop to shell or connect via SSH, and navigate to root (cd /)
  • Download the CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip with the command:
    sudo wget https://github.com/crtpi/CRTPi-Project/raw/master/CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip
  • Unzip and overwrite files with the command:
    sudo unzip -o -q CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip
  • Remove the zip with the command
    sudo rm CRTPi-RCA_ArcadePack.zip
  • Restore read/write access to the files you have overwritten with the command:
    sudo chmod a+rw -R /opt/retropie/configs/
How can I take full advantage of the 480i/240p Switching?

To force 480i for a system or game, you can create a '480i.txt' file inside the configuration folder of the system with a list of the file names (case insensitive, extension optional but recommended) you want to force.

If you wish to force 480i for a whole system, you can write "all" inside the '480i.txt' file.

Alternatively you can create a "240p.txt" file to force 480i to all games except for the ones inside the list.

You can read more about the script functionality here.

Example:

/opt/retropie/configs/psx/480i.txt containing "Bloody Roar 2.PBP" to force 480i for the file "Bloody Roar 2.PBP"
/opt/retropie/configs/psx/480i.txt containing "all" to force 480i for all the PlayStation games.
/opt/retropie/configs/ports/kodi/480i.txt containing "all" to force 480i on Kodi.

If you are experiencing stuttering, even with an overclock, try this:

• Open Retroarch from the carousel menu
  • Go to Settings > Video > Syncronization
  • Change Max Swapchain Images to "2"
  • Back up to the main Retroach menu and go to Configuration File > Save Current Configuration
  • Exit Retroarch
Note: You may need to increase this to 3 for heavier systems like SNES, GBA, N64, PSX, or Dreamcast. Please adjust accordingly if you find issues.

Run-Ahead

I've enabled run-ahead on most of the 8 & 16-bit consoles and handhelds. A single frame (and using the second instance) is saved here, which dramatically improves input lag without affecting performance on a Pi3B+. More frames would require more hardware power, and may be achievable via overclocking

lr-snes9x2010 consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz
lr-fceumm consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz
lr-beetle-pce-fast consistent 60.1-60.2 @ 60.000000hz
lr-genesis-gx-plus consistent 59.9-60.2 FPS @ 59.922741hz (both genesis and sega cd)
lr-picodrive consistent 59.9-60.2 FPS @ 59.922741hz (master system, game gear, and 32X)
lr-gambatte consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz (SGB2 framerate)
lr-mgba consistent 59.8-60.4 FPS @ 60.002220hz (Gamecube framerate)

Runahead Tested ~60FPS Stable:

• Game Gear
  • Game Boy
  • Game Boy Color
  • Game Boy Advance
  • Master System
  • Megadrive
  • NES
  • PC Engine
  • PCE-CD
  • Sega 32X
  • Sega CD
  • SNES
Runahead Tested < 50FPS Unstable:

• FB Neo
  • FB Alpha
  • Mame
  • N64
  • PlayStation
  • PSP
Runahead Untested:

• Atari 800
  • Atari 2600
  • Atari 5200
  • Atari 7800
  • Atari Lynx
  • Coleco
  • Intellivision
  • MSX
Retropie Mod rodando na TV CRT .

sTmrXwu.jpg

9o8vZuw.jpg

Esse RetroTINK Ultimate Digital por exemplo parece ser ótimo mas custa $95,00, tem que ser bem hardcore para encarar.

rtutop_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Jogos não demandantes (sem chips especiais, por exemplo), pegam full speed. Jogos demandantes aí varia.

Mas a qualidade da imagem fica muito boa, até as cores ficam mais vivas comparando com o lr-snes9x

O meu pega CPU 2000 e GPU 600 mas o meu adaptador USB minha mãe tá usando, aí eu tô usando um xexelento que preciso tirar o overclock porque não tá segurando a voltagem direito :klolz

Essa solução para as CRTs é win demais! Com o runahead, dá até para usar essa solução com esses monitores que pegam 240p

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Jogos não demandantes (sem chips especiais, por exemplo), pegam full speed. Jogos demandantes aí varia.

Mas a qualidade da imagem fica muito boa, até as cores ficam mais vivas comparando com o lr-snes9x

O meu pega CPU 2000 e GPU 600 mas o meu adaptador USB minha mãe tá usando, aí eu tô usando um xexelento que preciso tirar o overclock porque não tá segurando a voltagem direito :klolz

Essa solução para as CRTs é win demais! Com o runahead, dá até para usar essa solução com esses monitores que pegam 240p

A resolução no bsnes está aumentada ou nativa, a distro que vc está usando é o Retropie?

Como está configurado o over_voltage= nas opções de overclock em /boot/config.txt?

Scorpion

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
rapaz, quando conseguir pegar o meu...tu vai ser meu guia, seu LOL

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Rapaz , nem sei se tirei de 2x :kpensa

E o over_voltage tá em 6!
O Retropie e Lakka usam o retroarch como base para instalar os emuladores, deve ocorrer uma perda de performance.

Se tivesse uma forma de instalar esses emuladores soltos sem uma distro integrada com front end iriamos ter um boost nos emus mais pesados.

ptsousa

Moderador
Membro STAFF
Reações
Pontos
O Retropie e Lakka usam o retroarch como base para instalar os emuladores, deve ocorrer uma perda de performance.

Se tivesse uma forma de instalar esses emuladores soltos sem uma distro integrada com front end iriamos ter um boost nos emus mais pesados.

O Redream é instalado avulso então mexendo nas configs acho que dá pra colocar alguns emus avulsos

Problema é que, por exemplo, nem o Genesis Plis GX nem o Bsnes tem versão standalone pra ARM..

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

60 FPS em jogos do Sega Saturno

Raspberry Pi OS 64bit Sega Saturn & Firefox 64bit.

Raspberry Pi 4. Raspberry Pi 4 4gb Running from an ssd drive no sd card

Overclock settings in config.txt

over_voltage=6
arm_freq=2147
gpu_freq=750

Firefox 64 bit
Sega Rally Saturn emulator

Search emulator under add remove software Yaubause Qt port

Alberon

YouTube Player
Reações
Pontos
Quanto deve custar por aqui esse Pi de 8GB, uns 1000 reais? Mesmo assim acho que vale muito a pena.
Tô usando meu Pi 3 B, como desktop e apesar das severas limitações, esse bichinho é guerreiro demais.

Scorpion

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Quanto deve custar por aqui esse Pi de 8GB, uns 1000 reais? Mesmo assim acho que vale muito a pena.
Tô usando meu Pi 3 B, como desktop e apesar das severas limitações, esse bichinho é guerreiro demais.
ML esta´por uns 800,00

Alberon

YouTube Player
Reações
Pontos
To por fora, na minha cabeça só tinha de 1 , 2 e 4 gb

DvRUFtV.jpg

aZS7SCY.jpg

Bottom Line

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Pra quem ta animado com essa framboesa 4 de 8gb ae, pesquisem sobre o odroid N2 que custa $75, que mesmo com 4gb ddr4 é MUITO mais potente.
https://ameridroid.com/products/odroid-n2

comprei o meu no lançamento e é só alegria em tudo que rodo nele
$75 estava custando até o ano passado, agora subiu o preço da placa N2, na versão 4gb sai por quase 90 dólares nessa loja ameridroid.

Vc pediu para eles declararem valor mais baixo no pacote, foi taxado?

mVyA8ga.jpg

Azz01

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Aproveitando o topico, é verdade que a MALI desse Odroid nao consegue ter aceleraçao completa no Linux ? Vi um cara comentando isso que por enquanto apenas no Android da pra tirar todo proveito dela

Topo Fundo