O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial SEKIRO: Shadows Die Twice | PS4/One/PC: Out | Aniversário de 5 anos!!! [pg. 126]

extremepower

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Comprei ontem, estou na contagem regressiva.
O bom de ser só offline é que pelo menos não vai ter nenhum troféu online, acho um saco isso. Desisti completamente da platina de RDR2 quando fiquei sabendo que tinha que se auto flagelar no online por mais de 100 horas.

VeGee

Lenda da internet
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Meu do Submarino nada de gerar NF ainda. Previsão de entrega só dia 27. Mas to de boa tentando zerar o Nioh antes dele chegar.

iLoveCR7

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Lança 2:00 da manhã mesmo ?

Queria comprar amanhã o mais cedo possível, mas irei acabar comprando hoje na psn e jogando de madrugada.

xjackx

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
IGN - 9.5/10
Sekiro evolves From Software’s formula into a stylish stealth-action adventure that, naturally, emphasizes precision and skill in its combat. It walks the line between deliberate and patient stealth and breakneck melee combat against threats both earthly and otherworldly. Its imaginative and flexible tools support a more focused experience that shaves down some of From Software’s overly cryptic sensibilities without losing its air of mystery. Sekiro is an amazing new twist on a familiar set of ideas that can stand on its own alongside its predecessors.

GameSpot - 9/10
Sekiro marries From Software's unique brand of gameplay with stealth action to deliver an experience that is as challenging as it is gratifying.

Game Informer - 9/10
Sekiro is one of the most difficult games I have ever played, but for those seeking adventure, exploration, and a truly realized ninja fantasy, the trek is worth the high demands.

Press-Start AU - 9/10
Sekiro is admittedly lacking the over-the-top spectacle of games like Devil May Cry and God of War but since it substitutes it with such a distinct charisma, it’s hard to be upset about it.

PlayStation Lifestyle - 9.5/10
Untethered from the expectations that come with a Dark Souls or Bloodborne game, FromSoftware was able to create a game that maintains the studio's unique identity while allowing them to explore interesting new mechanics and ways of telling the story. Sekiro is challenging, but fair—a game with the goal of allowing the player to grow, rather than the avatar. It blends mechanics and narrative in a way that is too rare in games today, allowing for a deep level of immersion that begs for just one more clash of blades no matter how difficult the encounters get. Seeing each one to its bloody finish is well worth the trials it takes to get there.

Polygon - Extremely Positive
Rarely do my insights or incremental improvements give me anything close to an easy win, but Sekiro isn’t difficult for difficult’s sake. It gives me hints, but no roadmap. It implies. It finds ways to reward me when I read between the lines. It hands me my ass when I try something a little too clever or panicked or cheap, but it gives me victories when I act with care and react with considered split-second decisions. This is the skill that Sekirochallenges me to accumulate, and it never lets me forget that. Even though it can take hours of controller-throwing frustration to defeat seemingly insurmountable odds, perseverance begets pleasure. I won that battle because it could be done. I solved the puzzle. I am a shinobi god.

COGConnected - 88/100
Overall, I can’t get enough of Sekiro despite being terrible at playing it. It’s a great evolution of the Soulsborne experience with impressive new traversal and combat mechanics in a beautiful world loaded with odd characters and challenging enemies. I’m excited to jump into my second playthrough to find any areas or bosses I missed initially, as well as continue to upgrade my Shinobi Tools and combat abilities.

Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5/5
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a truly new expression of the design philosophy that FromSoftware has spent years refining. Shifting gears a bit in the setting, story, and gameplay, the spirit of Dark Souls is still clearly the driving factor here.

VG247 - Extremely Positive
Sekiro is a game a lot of people are going to bounce off. It’s one for the “git gud” crowd – for people who want a feeling of accomplishment, rather than the fake achievement you feel from finding some Level 20 Pants in most modern triple-A experiences. It’s FromSoftware at its most confident, at its most unapologetic. It’s Bloodborne but faster, with fewer crutches yet somehow more fair. It’s also one of the best games released so far in what’s already looking like a strong 2019.

Não imaginava que seria tão bem recebido. Aumentou ainda mais meu hype.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Xbox One X versão Especial:

D2Hd3_uXcAApb_h.jpg

D2Hd3_uWoAAehiK.jpg

METALMANIAC

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
... Infelizmente vou deixar passar... Acho a arte lindíssima, assim como os games da From depois de Demon Souls... Mas não tenho capacidade de aguentar o stress dos jogos da From Sotware . Exige uma curva de aprendizado longa... Mas respeito pra quem tem paciência (muita) e talento pra encarar.

drdreh

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
algum ae na versão Steam conseguiu liberar com vpn japa? na asia ja ta liberado!!!!

slashf

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Mas quem esperava 60 FPS nos consoles e louco. No 3 e Bloodborne já era capenga , imagina esse que tem grapling Hook e o escambau. Vou fazer como sempre faço, pego no console, zero , vendo e pego a edição com todos dlc no steam depois. E ainda peguei aquele stelbook maravilhoso.

Enviado de meu moto x4 usando o Tapatalk

Topo Fundo