O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Sonic O Filme - É a maior bilheteria de estreia de uma adaptação de videogame!

Urso da Coca Cola

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Todo mundo da fã base maluca de Sonic, Adventurista, Classista, Modernista e até pessoas de fora não gostaram nenhum pouco do design do Sonic no trailer, difícil viu... e Detetive basicamente pegou o jogo de 3DS e colocou nas telonas de cinema + a carisma e Não Descaracterização Visual dos Pokémon ajudou nisso, sendo um filme mais descontraído sem tentar nada demais

Tirando o design escroto do Sonic que foi confirmado que vai consertar, o resto do filme parece estar legal, vai ser aquilo que todos esperam ver como nos games do ouriço.

Agora se fosse transformar o Sonic em uma historinha de detetive tu acha que não ia ser uma b*sta ?

de acordo

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Tirando o design escroto do Sonic que foi confirmado que vai consertar, o resto do filme parece estar legal, vai ser aquilo que todos esperam ver como nos games do ouriço.

Agora se fosse transformar o Sonic em uma historinha de detetive tu acha que não ia ser uma b*sta ?
Talvez, o core do Sonic sempre foi ser o bicho tranquilo do mato que salva outros bichos indefesos e é amigo da natureza, e no Moderno ser maneiro mas também amigável, coisa que meio que se destrinchou lá no Colors e de "investigadores" já existem no universo Sonic que seriam os Chaotix
Vector, Charmy e Espio

RareHero

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
81XQeEG0syL._UL1500_.jpg

71JTxvqkVwL._UL1200_.jpg

10_sonic03.jpg

2019-04-30_0028_1e5a9625.jpg

" 5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Horror
August 3, 2019
Verified Purchase

The Sonic mask is a terrifying, misbegotten accident that parodies the notion of human innovation, not unlike the character's design in the upcoming film that this merchandise is based off of. It is uncomfortable to wear and the eye slits are very tiny, and even when sized for adults if you have a suitably large head you may find some difficult in keeping it properly oriented.

It was the absolute perfect thing to bring to beach day. After suitably horrifying my friends, we all took turns trying it on and clowning around. One latecomer to the party brought a football, which we shoved into the mask, then took to tossing Sonic's head back and forth on the beach, making jokes the entire time. We only stopped when we noticed the colors were running a bit, leaving blue marks on our skin like the stains of God's tears.

This ridiculous, horrific, ill-conceived thing is by far one of the most fun purchases I've ever made in my life and I heartily recommend it. The fun you can have with the Sonic mask is limited only by your twisted imagination. "

" 5.0 out of 5 stars It’s PERFECT!!!!!!
July 2, 2019

Bought one and now the neighbors won’t look me in the eyes anymore, but I don’t care for I am now sonic, I am speed. "

" 3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: You will not be allowed within 100 yards of a school
July 28, 2019

As soon as I put on this mask I gained +2 Chungus. People think I'm some sort of blue freakish gorilla monster but they're wrong. I'm a supersonic hedgehog on a mission. When I wear this mask I feel the sudden urge to headbang my forehead on my car dashboard anytime Hollaback Girl plays on the radio. You will feel invigorated. You will become one with the hedgehog. Also, people might call the cops on you if you wear this around a school. "

source.gif

Ultima Edição:

chubilubi

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
81XQeEG0syL._UL1500_.jpg

71JTxvqkVwL._UL1200_.jpg

10_sonic03.jpg

August 3, 2019
Verified Purchase

The Sonic mask is a terrifying, misbegotten accident that parodies the notion of human innovation, not unlike the character's design in the upcoming film that this merchandise is based off of. It is uncomfortable to wear and the eye slits are very tiny, and even when sized for adults if you have a suitably large head you may find some difficult in keeping it properly oriented.

It was the absolute perfect thing to bring to beach day. After suitably horrifying my friends, we all took turns trying it on and clowning around. One latecomer to the party brought a football, which we shoved into the mask, then took to tossing Sonic's head back and forth on the beach, making jokes the entire time. We only stopped when we noticed the colors were running a bit, leaving blue marks on our skin like the stains of God's tears.

This ridiculous, horrific, ill-conceived thing is by far one of the most fun purchases I've ever made in my life and I heartily recommend it. The fun you can have with the Sonic mask is limited only by your twisted imagination. "

July 2, 2019

Bought one and now the neighbors won’t look me in the eyes anymore, but I don’t care for I am now sonic, I am speed. "

" 3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: You will not be allowed within 100 yards of a school
July 28, 2019

As soon as I put on this mask I gained +2 Chungus. People think I'm some sort of blue freakish gorilla monster but they're wrong. I'm a supersonic hedgehog on a mission. When I wear this mask I feel the sudden urge to headbang my forehead on my car dashboard anytime Hollaback Girl plays on the radio. You will feel invigorated. You will become one with the hedgehog. Also, people might call the cops on you if you wear this around a school. "

Definitivamente....
CARRETA FURACÃO 2020.....

Tacrovy

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
81XQeEG0syL._UL1500_.jpg

71JTxvqkVwL._UL1200_.jpg

10_sonic03.jpg

August 3, 2019
Verified Purchase

July 2, 2019

July 28, 2019

source.gif

:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf:klolwtf

Água Mineral

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
81XQeEG0syL._UL1500_.jpg

71JTxvqkVwL._UL1200_.jpg

10_sonic03.jpg

August 3, 2019
Verified Purchase

July 2, 2019

July 28, 2019

giphy.webp

Yo_dragon

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Bem melhor agora. Engraçado que ainda mantiveram os olhos separados mas de tal forma que parece uma coisa só.

Snk-Combone

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Melhorou hein... :kjoinha

Mais esse daqui...

81XQeEG0syL._UL1500_.jpg

71JTxvqkVwL._UL1200_.jpg

10_sonic03.jpg

August 3, 2019
Verified Purchase

July 2, 2019

July 28, 2019

source.gif

Halloween Edition :kpanico:kkk

de acordo

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Realmente se esforçaram, esperava que continuasse uma aberração, resta ver se os movimentos dele continuarão suaves

Leon Powalski

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Se for real!?
Lado bom não irei mais sangrar pelos olhos ao fatalmente "trombar" com esse filme (pois no cinema não vejo mesmo!).
Lado ruim!? não vai mudar em quase nada a bomba que isso será e as "framboesas" que vai disputar...

Exatamente... depois daquele baita SPOILER de enredo que eu vi pelo Reddit, nem essa mudança vai salvar o filme...

Topo Fundo