O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial Tópico oficial das placas Nvidia séries RTX! Todas as informações aqui!

wtsds

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu queria já uma nova geração da NVidia pro final do ano. Já pensaram na série 3000 sei lá o nome, em 7nm?

3070 mais rápida que uma 2080ti seria foda!! Mas a NVidia está muito confortável q nem vai se mexer com série nova tão rápido.

Flws

Falk22

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Vendo esses preços já estou pensando em vender minha 1080ti antes que o preço caia mais.

Johnny McLoud

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Será que essas super chegam até Agosto?

Vou comprar uma RTX 2080 lá fora, e uma com desempenho ainda melhor e $100 a menos seria excelente. Recentemente vi algumas 2080 Ti por U$999, se essas super caírem pra $899 posso até cogitar em pegar uma, sacrificando uma peça ou outra do resto do PC.

Dante Viggo

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Essas versões mini da RTX 2060 é uma boa?
To querendo pegar a RTX 2060 e vi essa tal de mini, mais barata, fiquei balançado.

wtsds

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Será que chega aqui na refurbishedlandia entre R$2200-2700?

100 dólares a menos? acho q sim. Talvez não no começo pq metem a faca, mas pode ficar nesse preço com ela em 399 sim. Tem q esperar se vai ser confirmada essa queda de preço!

Aigaion

Hunter of Hunters
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Essas versões mini da RTX 2060 é uma boa?
To querendo pegar a RTX 2060 e vi essa tal de mini, mais barata, fiquei balançado.
Existe até GTX 1080 mini.

A NVIDIA só faz placa fria, então as placas Mini funcionam igual as placas de referência.

As que tem mais coolers podem até pegar maior velocidade nas memórias, mas não muda a placa de categoria.

Dante Viggo

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

A NVIDIA só faz placa fria, então as placas Mini funcionam igual as placas de referência.

As que tem mais coolers podem até pegar maior velocidade nas memórias, mas não muda a placa de categoria.
Muito obrigado.
Acabei de perder uma gtx 1070 da asus, mas eles vão depositar o valor pago da nota fiscal.
Não quero gastar muito, por isso estou pensando em pegar uma mini.

extremepower

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos

Tecnicamente falando as founders é que pegam mais velocidade.

Aigaion

Hunter of Hunters
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Tecnicamente falando as founders é que pegam mais velocidade.
Nessa geração, sim. Mas eu disse "as de referência". Esse termo define o desempenho mínimo esperado.

Hoje, a forma mais fácil de ver esses números é na Wikipedia, lá tem o List of NVIDIA GPU e o List of AMD GPU.

Essas duas listas têm os valores de referência.

Aigaion

Hunter of Hunters
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
todas são placas geladinhas por mais lixo que seja o cooler.
É verdade.

1070KATANAweb_G_02.png

Uma 1070. Apenas um cooler de Celeron.

Deh.

Habitué da casa
Reações
Pontos
Se essa super for realmente mais barata e um pouco mais potente, vou crescer o olho pra cima da RTX 2080 super.

wtsds

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Com os processos da Samsung a Nvidia deve encarecer seus produtos?

Eu acho q tudo depende de como está o mercado. Em quanto ela nadar sozinha de braçadas os preços podem ser maiores. Mas se a AMD trazer placas boas com ótimos preços a Nvidia com certeza ia baixar seus preços.

wtsds

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Parece q a melhora nessas novas 2000 refresh é melhor do q esperado. Além de aumentarem os clocks da memória,TB subiram outras coisas. E 100 dólares mais baratas vão ficar com preços muito convidativos.

Bahax

Emulação é Vida!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
EXCLUSIVE: NVIDIA’s SUPER GPUs, Unleashing Monsters

Well, well, well, looks like the figurative SUPER-cat is finally out of the bag. I have just received a very long list of leaks from a reliable source in NVIDIA regarding the company’s upcoming SUPER lineup and boy is it good. It looks like NVIDIA is getting ready to unleash all its fury in one sweeping lineup change and is bringing all its cannons to bear. Seems like Jensen is done playing around and wants to send a clear message about AMD’s newly launched Navi GPU.

Rumors had stated that only the 2060, 2070 and 2080 were going to get SUPER versions and they were going to be refreshes – let’s just say that’s not even half of the story. Ladies and gents, I can confirm that SUPER series is very much a new lineup in its own right and contains a new flagship: The RTX 2080 Ti SUPER (yes, even the 2080 Ti is getting a SUPER version). Oh and launch date? sooner than you might think, it’s going to be a SUPER summer after all.

NVIDIA’s SUPER Summer starts on 6/21
Okay, disclaimer here, while I have been told that NVIDIA is preparing their announcement for 6/21, keep in mind they can move this date around a bit. That said, you are looking for an announcement pretty close to the start of summer, and this is likely going to be it. NVIDIA knew about AMD’s Navi GPU launch and the SUPER series has been designed to shed all the premium/margins Turing was enjoying and get very aggressive with positioning. Green is finally serious.

This also means that AIBs are going to start cutting prices for existing RTX 2000-series cards in anticipation of the SUPER lineup which is going to replace everything from the 2060 to the 2080 Ti. That said, as per my information the SUPER Ti parts are going to come later and not launch with their non-Ti brethren. So I will say up front that the nomenclature has not been confirmed. All that is confirmed right now is the use of the word SUPER. NVIDIA might decide to call this lineup something else – and they would be perfectly within their rights to do so – considering this is NOT a refresh. Okay, so let’s get on to the juicy bits.

New chip: the NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti SUPER exists and will be an absolute beast of a card
Turns out, there is an RTX 2080 Ti SUPER variant and its a brand new chip. It’s not an old part and it’s not a repurposed Quadro part (trust me, I asked). Oh, and its completely unlocked, meaning the AIBs can have 300 watts TDP on this thing if they wanted to – and knowing the insane custom designs that come out of AIBs, I wouldn’t be surprised to see this. I don’t have the exact specifications of the chip or the exact pricing yet but I am fairly confident this will have a higher core count as well as faster GDDR6 memory.

This is not the PN-A for OC version chip or the non-OC chip, its a completely new chip as I mentioned earlier and will have a new PN. Since it’s unlocked and will have higher TDP as well as higher core count we expect this to be much faster than the existing RTX 2080 Ti card. Everything we know so far points to this slotting in at roughly the same price point as the existing RTX 2080 Ti or slightly above. In other words, you are going to get a card that is much more powerful but for roughly the same price or slightly more. Unfortunately, however, you are going to have to wait a bit for this card as per my info, it will have a delayed launch.

The NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPER 11GB graphics card will feature an unlocked 2080 Ti chip
The RTX 2080 SUPER graphics card, on the other hand, will feature a non-OC 2080 Ti chip that has been unlocked. Most probably it’s going to have a core count of somewhere between a vanilla 2080 Ti and vanilla 2080. I do know that it will have 11 GB of vRAM and have some features turned off.

Here’s the thing, however, NVIDIA previously bundled VRMs and vRAM with locked chips (non-OC) and the VRMs provided weren’t of the absolute best quality. This is going to change with the SUPER lineup as NVIDIA is now selling the entire lineup as unlocked chips, allowing AIBs to put in much higher quality VRMs and providing higher sustained clock speeds and performance. Like before, the RTX 2080 SUPER graphics card is expected to slot roughly into the price bracket of the standard 2080 or slightly above.

New chip: the NVIDIA RTX 2070 Ti SUPER 8GB exists
The RTX 2070 Ti SUPER graphics card is a brand new chip. This will be positioned between the RTX 2080 SUPER and the RTX 2070 SUPER (*duh). The only thing I know about this is that it will feature 8GB of vRAM. I am also told that the RTX 2070 Ti SUPER will have a delayed launch and will not launch with the existing SUPER lineup.

The NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB graphics card will feature an unlocked 2080 chip
The NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER will feature an unlocked, non-OC variant of the 2080 chip and will have 8GB of vRAM. Once again, we expect this to have a core count of roughly halfway between the vanilla 2080 and 2070. The RTX 2070 SUPER will slot in roughly to the price point (or slightly above) of the existing 2070.

The NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB will feature unlocked 2070 chip
The same goes for the RTX 2060 SUPER, which will feature an unlocked, non-OC 2070 chip and 8GB of vRAM. The core count is expected to be roughly halfway between the vanilla 2060 and 2070. This is an upgrade not only on the performance side but for vRAM as well because the original RTX 2060 only had 6GB of vRAM.

What’s going to happen to the existing, vanilla, RTX 2000 series?
So the next question becomes, what will happen to the vanilla lineup? Well, NVIDIA will almost certainly drop the old series in pricing meaning the Navi GPU is going to go up against the 2070 SUPER/vanilla 2080 – utterly decimating the price/performance proposition of the AMD part. Red team will have no choice but to respond in kind from what I can see, and shed their MSRP as well, diminishing their margins. It’s official: the AMD vs NVIDIA price wars have started and the consumer is going to win.

Here’s the thing, however, AIBs are currently busy with the Radeon 5700 series and are already hurting from tariffs imposed by the US govt. as well as the margins on the vanilla Turing parts. While I have been told the SUPER series will actually reduce their cost, I have also been told that initially, their focus is going to be on selling the unlocked parts: namely the RTX 2080 SUPER, RTX 2070 SUPER and RTX 2060 SUPER. But eventually, as they recover from the hustle of launching the Navi series and the SUPER series, the complete lineup is going to make its way to the shelves.

NVIDIA has essentially moved up all their parts by +1 in performance tiers while retaining (roughly) the price points. With the cheaper vanilla series and the new SUPER series, gamers will have access to much more powerful gaming tech for the same amount of money. Well, that’s a wrap. Hope you guys enjoyed this.

NVIDIA SUPER Lineup Leaked
CoreVRM bundled?vRAMPricing level (approx.)
NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti SUPERNew ChipNoTBCTBC
NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPERRTX 2080 Ti non-OC UnlockedNo11~Vanilla RTX 2080
NVIDIA RTX 2070 Ti SUPERNew ChipNo8TBC
NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPERRTX 2080 non-OC UnlockedNo8~Vanilla RTX 2070
NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPERRTX 2070 non-OC UnlockedNo8~Vanilla RTX 2060

https://wccftech.com/exclusive-nvidias-super-gpus-unleashing-monsters/

-------------------------------------------------------------

Parte que achei bem interessante:

"So the next question becomes, what will happen to the vanilla lineup? Well, NVIDIA will almost certainly drop the old series in pricing meaning the Navi GPU is going to go up against the 2070 SUPER/vanilla 2080 – utterly decimating the price/performance proposition of the AMD part. Red team will have no choice but to respond in kind from what I can see, and shed their MSRP as well, diminishing their margins. It’s official: the AMD vs NVIDIA price wars have started and the consumer is going to win."

Ou seja..

isso-desgraados-briguem.jpg

Meu bolso agradece!! :coolface

Ero_Seenin

Spaaaaaace Geek
Reações
Pontos
então basicamente, 2060 vai virar 2070, inclusive nos 8 GB de memória, custando 350 USD. Lembrando que 2070 é um pouquinho superior a 1080.

E finalmente a série 20 mostrará bom custo benefício.

Catarse*

Habitué da casa
Reações
Pontos
então basicamente, 2060 vai virar 2070, inclusive nos 8 GB de memória, custando 350 USD. Lembrando que 2070 é um pouquinho superior a 1080.

E finalmente a série 20 mostrará bom custo benefício.

Redução de preço
Black Friday chegando
Concorrência

Que época

Cloudst69

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Alguma idéia de datas de lançamento? Queria aproveitar um amigo que volta dos eua no começo de julho, mas acho que até lá não vai ter lançado ainda...

Johnny McLoud

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Curioso em relação ao preço das Super 2080 e 2080 Ti vanilla, dependendo a Ti passa a ser interessante por $100 a menos.

Bahax

Emulação é Vida!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Alguma idéia de datas de lançamento? Queria aproveitar um amigo que volta dos eua no começo de julho, mas acho que até lá não vai ter lançado ainda...
O rumor é que o anúncio oficial vai ser dia 21 de junho..
Se for isso mesmo, geralmente lançam 1 mês depois, que dá no caso dia 21 de julho.

Ultima Edição:

SamKratos

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
EXCLUSIVE: NVIDIA’s SUPER GPUs, Unleashing Monsters

Well, well, well, looks like the figurative SUPER-cat is finally out of the bag. I have just received a very long list of leaks from a reliable source in NVIDIA regarding the company’s upcoming SUPER lineup and boy is it good. It looks like NVIDIA is getting ready to unleash all its fury in one sweeping lineup change and is bringing all its cannons to bear. Seems like Jensen is done playing around and wants to send a clear message about AMD’s newly launched Navi GPU.

Rumors had stated that only the 2060, 2070 and 2080 were going to get SUPER versions and they were going to be refreshes – let’s just say that’s not even half of the story. Ladies and gents, I can confirm that SUPER series is very much a new lineup in its own right and contains a new flagship: The RTX 2080 Ti SUPER (yes, even the 2080 Ti is getting a SUPER version). Oh and launch date? sooner than you might think, it’s going to be a SUPER summer after all.

NVIDIA’s SUPER Summer starts on 6/21
Okay, disclaimer here, while I have been told that NVIDIA is preparing their announcement for 6/21, keep in mind they can move this date around a bit. That said, you are looking for an announcement pretty close to the start of summer, and this is likely going to be it. NVIDIA knew about AMD’s Navi GPU launch and the SUPER series has been designed to shed all the premium/margins Turing was enjoying and get very aggressive with positioning. Green is finally serious.

This also means that AIBs are going to start cutting prices for existing RTX 2000-series cards in anticipation of the SUPER lineup which is going to replace everything from the 2060 to the 2080 Ti. That said, as per my information the SUPER Ti parts are going to come later and not launch with their non-Ti brethren. So I will say up front that the nomenclature has not been confirmed. All that is confirmed right now is the use of the word SUPER. NVIDIA might decide to call this lineup something else – and they would be perfectly within their rights to do so – considering this is NOT a refresh. Okay, so let’s get on to the juicy bits.

New chip: the NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti SUPER exists and will be an absolute beast of a card
Turns out, there is an RTX 2080 Ti SUPER variant and its a brand new chip. It’s not an old part and it’s not a repurposed Quadro part (trust me, I asked). Oh, and its completely unlocked, meaning the AIBs can have 300 watts TDP on this thing if they wanted to – and knowing the insane custom designs that come out of AIBs, I wouldn’t be surprised to see this. I don’t have the exact specifications of the chip or the exact pricing yet but I am fairly confident this will have a higher core count as well as faster GDDR6 memory.

This is not the PN-A for OC version chip or the non-OC chip, its a completely new chip as I mentioned earlier and will have a new PN. Since it’s unlocked and will have higher TDP as well as higher core count we expect this to be much faster than the existing RTX 2080 Ti card. Everything we know so far points to this slotting in at roughly the same price point as the existing RTX 2080 Ti or slightly above. In other words, you are going to get a card that is much more powerful but for roughly the same price or slightly more. Unfortunately, however, you are going to have to wait a bit for this card as per my info, it will have a delayed launch.

The NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPER 11GB graphics card will feature an unlocked 2080 Ti chip
The RTX 2080 SUPER graphics card, on the other hand, will feature a non-OC 2080 Ti chip that has been unlocked. Most probably it’s going to have a core count of somewhere between a vanilla 2080 Ti and vanilla 2080. I do know that it will have 11 GB of vRAM and have some features turned off.

Here’s the thing, however, NVIDIA previously bundled VRMs and vRAM with locked chips (non-OC) and the VRMs provided weren’t of the absolute best quality. This is going to change with the SUPER lineup as NVIDIA is now selling the entire lineup as unlocked chips, allowing AIBs to put in much higher quality VRMs and providing higher sustained clock speeds and performance. Like before, the RTX 2080 SUPER graphics card is expected to slot roughly into the price bracket of the standard 2080 or slightly above.

New chip: the NVIDIA RTX 2070 Ti SUPER 8GB exists
The RTX 2070 Ti SUPER graphics card is a brand new chip. This will be positioned between the RTX 2080 SUPER and the RTX 2070 SUPER (*duh). The only thing I know about this is that it will feature 8GB of vRAM. I am also told that the RTX 2070 Ti SUPER will have a delayed launch and will not launch with the existing SUPER lineup.

The NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB graphics card will feature an unlocked 2080 chip
The NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER will feature an unlocked, non-OC variant of the 2080 chip and will have 8GB of vRAM. Once again, we expect this to have a core count of roughly halfway between the vanilla 2080 and 2070. The RTX 2070 SUPER will slot in roughly to the price point (or slightly above) of the existing 2070.

The NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB will feature unlocked 2070 chip
The same goes for the RTX 2060 SUPER, which will feature an unlocked, non-OC 2070 chip and 8GB of vRAM. The core count is expected to be roughly halfway between the vanilla 2060 and 2070. This is an upgrade not only on the performance side but for vRAM as well because the original RTX 2060 only had 6GB of vRAM.

What’s going to happen to the existing, vanilla, RTX 2000 series?
So the next question becomes, what will happen to the vanilla lineup? Well, NVIDIA will almost certainly drop the old series in pricing meaning the Navi GPU is going to go up against the 2070 SUPER/vanilla 2080 – utterly decimating the price/performance proposition of the AMD part. Red team will have no choice but to respond in kind from what I can see, and shed their MSRP as well, diminishing their margins. It’s official: the AMD vs NVIDIA price wars have started and the consumer is going to win.

Here’s the thing, however, AIBs are currently busy with the Radeon 5700 series and are already hurting from tariffs imposed by the US govt. as well as the margins on the vanilla Turing parts. While I have been told the SUPER series will actually reduce their cost, I have also been told that initially, their focus is going to be on selling the unlocked parts: namely the RTX 2080 SUPER, RTX 2070 SUPER and RTX 2060 SUPER. But eventually, as they recover from the hustle of launching the Navi series and the SUPER series, the complete lineup is going to make its way to the shelves.

NVIDIA has essentially moved up all their parts by +1 in performance tiers while retaining (roughly) the price points. With the cheaper vanilla series and the new SUPER series, gamers will have access to much more powerful gaming tech for the same amount of money. Well, that’s a wrap. Hope you guys enjoyed this.

NVIDIA SUPER Lineup Leaked
CoreVRM bundled?vRAMPricing level (approx.)
NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti SUPERNew ChipNoTBCTBC
NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPERRTX 2080 Ti non-OC UnlockedNo11~Vanilla RTX 2080
NVIDIA RTX 2070 Ti SUPERNew ChipNo8TBC
NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPERRTX 2080 non-OC UnlockedNo8~Vanilla RTX 2070
NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPERRTX 2070 non-OC UnlockedNo8~Vanilla RTX 2060

https://wccftech.com/exclusive-nvidias-super-gpus-unleashing-monsters/

-------------------------------------------------------------

Parte que achei bem interessante:

"So the next question becomes, what will happen to the vanilla lineup? Well, NVIDIA will almost certainly drop the old series in pricing meaning the Navi GPU is going to go up against the 2070 SUPER/vanilla 2080 – utterly decimating the price/performance proposition of the AMD part. Red team will have no choice but to respond in kind from what I can see, and shed their MSRP as well, diminishing their margins. It’s official: the AMD vs NVIDIA price wars have started and the consumer is going to win."

Ou seja..

isso-desgraados-briguem.jpg

Meu bolso agradece!! :coolface
Peraí! Deixa ver se entendi direto! A nvidia vai melhorar todas as rtx e ainda vai baixar os preços? É isso mesmo produção?

Bruno Fraga Benetti

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Vamos esperar e ver. Ainda será caro, teremos que ver se valerá a pena, e se será a verdadeira sucessão do pascal, que foi um upgrade ótimo com preço relativamente alto em relação ao maxwell. Feliz com a nvidia? Não. Menos triste? Talvez. Quero ver o que vai acontecer. Ainda será no minimo 5.5k pela 2080 ti super. Eba.

Enviado de meu SM-G900M usando o Tapatalk

Catarse*

Habitué da casa
Reações
Pontos
Só espero que as 2080 ti super corrijam os artefatos. Mês passado vi alguém chorando pela zotac 2080 ti.

danitokaawa

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
A hora que a Nvidia poderia lançar uma nova geração, ela resolve fazer só um refresh sem vergonha, dando chance para a AMD.Porque a Nvidia fez isso?Essas versões Super, só com melhorias de 5 a 10%?

Bruno Fraga Benetti

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
A hora que a Nvidia poderia lançar uma nova geração, ela resolve fazer só um refresh sem vergonha, dando chance para a AMD.Porque a Nvidia fez isso?Essas versões Super, só com melhorias de 5 a 10%?
Diminuirão preço também. Vai ter gente que vai fazer upgrade nesse refresh que poderia ter feito nas da AMD quando saírem. O plano é aumentar a tentação de comprar deles. Se eles não fizessem isso, a AMD venderia um pouco melhor no lançamento, e eles querem o mercado p eles. Nvidia = $corporation$

Enviado de meu SM-G900M usando o Tapatalk

danitokaawa

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Mas porque a Nvidia não se esforça para lançar algo BEM MELHOR?Desse jeito, vai demorar anos para que o ray tracing se torne realmente util.Porque mesmo nos RTX, 2000, o ray tracing ainda não roda perfeitamente.Lançando algo só 5 a 10% melhor, vai alterar muito pouco o quadro.

Topo Fundo