O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Vagabond ainda está em lançamento?

Musashi Miyamoto

Habitué da casa
Reações
Pontos
Terminei de ler Vagabond recentemente, no qual está parado no capitulo 327, porém os capítulos ainda estão sendo lançados? Ou não? Se sim, há algum dia ou data de lançamento específico?
Tô bem confuso, eu gostei muito do manga, tanto que peguei para ler nessa sexta-feira (26) e já estou nos atuais, mas gostaria de saber como está o estado atual do manga.

Se alguém puder me informar, agradeço.

Will shiro

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Está em Hiato a 2 anos e sem previsão de retorno.
Ele simplesmente só lança capitulo quando quer.

Will shiro

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Hiato por algum motivo? Porque pelo que eu saiba, o autor ainda está publicando outras obras, se não me engano.
Ele tem duas obras em publicação, Vagabond e REAL e ambas estão a 2 anos em hiato.
Ele simplesmente alega que não está bem e não quer desenhar agora.

Helghast Trooper

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
em hiato

da ultima vez a desculpa foi pedra nos rins, nao sei como ele anda agora

ate visitei a casa dele la em kumamoto onde ele começou a desenhar vagabond, faz parte do tour sobre a vida de musashi la

Seladonia

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Nenhum mangaka aguenta ficar tantos anos fazendo o MESMO trabalho, ainda mais Vagabond que a arte é 500x mais complexa que qualquer Naruto/One Piece que tem por ai.

Próprio Dragon Ball que é mega famoso durou só 42 volumes e depois da parte do Freeza já tinha decaído bastante, isso falando de um mangá que tinha história que era só lutinha e um traço bem simples de se fazer. CDZ com aquele traço mega simples aguentou só 28 volumes. Yu Yu Hakusho então só 19.
E todos esses exemplos são obras "teen" que são bem mais simples de se trabalhar.

Infelizmente o autor (assim como o do Berserk) sofreu um burnout, nesses casos se ele "forçar" continuar só sai besteira então é até melhor que pare.

Já podemos considerar a obra concluída por hora, o valor da obra já esta lá e nada fica dependente de um final pra poder "valer a pena".

Pra quem quiser conhecer a história completa no Brasil foi lançado alguns livros sobre a história do Musashi, da pra conhecer toda a trajetória da história... se não se importar com "spoiler" do manga.

Sgt. Kowalski

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
E pensar que eu colecionava qdo saía pela Conrad láááá em 2002

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

borogodo

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Pra quem quiser conhecer a história completa no Brasil foi lançado alguns livros sobre a história do Musashi, da pra conhecer toda a trajetória da história... se não se importar com "spoiler" do manga.
E o livro é muito mais rico que o manga, da de mil a zero! Muito bom.

geist

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Estou comprando fielmente nas bancas. Tá com boa qualidade pela Panini.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

‘Vagabond’ Mangaka Takehiko Inoue Hints At Series’ Return From 15 Year Hiatus

2022.12.08-05.17-boundingintocomics-6391736260d29.jpg

From Yoshihiro Togashi’s Hunter x Hunter to CLAMP’s xxxHolic Re, more and more manga that were on indefinite hiatus are starting to make their return – and based on a recent interview, it seems Takehiro Inoue’s Vagabond could be next.

A liberal adaptation of Eiji Yoshikawa’s novel Musashi, Vagabond recounts a fictionalized version of the life of arguably history’s most celebrated samurai, Miyamoto Musashi, starting with his impoverished upbringing and continuing on through his rise to notoriety.

Having produced over 300 chapters since beginning life in Kodansha’s Morning manga magazine in 1998, Inoue took the series on permanent hiatus in 2015. Though an official reason for this decision has never been given, fans have speculated that his work on Vagabond was taking a toll on his personal health.

While many fans had since come to accept that Musashi’s tale may very well remain unifished, their hopes were renewed thanks to a December 2nd interview given by Inoue in promotion of the upcoming animated film adaptation of his seminal basketball series, First Slam Dunk (as translated via DeepL).

Speaking about his career as a manga artist, Inoue eventually broached the subject of which of his series – Chameleon Jail, Slam Dunk, Buzzer Beater, Vagabond, or his current Real – he considered to be the ‘turning point’ of his career. “Slam Dunk was the first work that was accepted,” began Takehiko Inoue. “It was an experience that changed everything, and it was a big turning point for me.”

Turning to Vagabond, the mangaka recalled, “For Vagabond, I wanted to do something completely different from Slam Dunk. I wanted to draw something that was the opposite of that. When I was drawing Vagabond, is a world away from the present day,” he said. “It is a more spiritual world. I wanted to depict someone who is close to reality, someone who could be found anywhere in the world.”

Revealing that he had already been working on his latest sports manga while still actively producing Vagabond, Inoue added, “Having said that, I dove back into the world of wheelchair basketball [with Real], a world that seems familiar to me but is unfamiliar. I was taken to this world because I drew Vagabond,” he continued. “Both in the story and in my work. If I had not drawn Vagabond, there were things that would not have developed in this way. For example, the showing of The Last Manga Exhibition.”

Making its initial debut at the Ueno Royal Museum in Tokyo in May 2008 before making stops in Kumamoto, Osaka, and Sendai, Vagabond: The Last Manga Exhibition (Vagabond: Saigo no Manga-ten) featured 140 Vagabond-related ink-and-brush paintings crafted by Inoue himself. Considered by fans to be the series’ ‘true final chapter’, the paintings tell the story of a much older Musashi reflecting on his life and passing his the knowledge he learned along the way on to his new apprentice.

It was at this point that Inoue then teased, “It (Vagabond) was a work which broadened my horizons in many ways, and…well, it’s not finished yet. I can’t wait to draw it,” he optimistically concluded.

Unfortunately, as of writing, this is all we have to go on regarding the possibility of Musashi’s future return.

Whether it ever comes to fruition remains to be seen.

Fonte
==============================================================================================
hawk-eye-dont-give-me-hope.gif

Sgt. Kowalski

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos

‘Vagabond’ Mangaka Takehiko Inoue Hints At Series’ Return From 15 Year Hiatus

2022.12.08-05.17-boundingintocomics-6391736260d29.jpg

From Yoshihiro Togashi’s Hunter x Hunter to CLAMP’s xxxHolic Re, more and more manga that were on indefinite hiatus are starting to make their return – and based on a recent interview, it seems Takehiro Inoue’s Vagabond could be next.

A liberal adaptation of Eiji Yoshikawa’s novel Musashi, Vagabond recounts a fictionalized version of the life of arguably history’s most celebrated samurai, Miyamoto Musashi, starting with his impoverished upbringing and continuing on through his rise to notoriety.

Having produced over 300 chapters since beginning life in Kodansha’s Morning manga magazine in 1998, Inoue took the series on permanent hiatus in 2015. Though an official reason for this decision has never been given, fans have speculated that his work on Vagabond was taking a toll on his personal health.

While many fans had since come to accept that Musashi’s tale may very well remain unifished, their hopes were renewed thanks to a December 2nd interview given by Inoue in promotion of the upcoming animated film adaptation of his seminal basketball series, First Slam Dunk (as translated via DeepL).

Speaking about his career as a manga artist, Inoue eventually broached the subject of which of his series – Chameleon Jail, Slam Dunk, Buzzer Beater, Vagabond, or his current Real – he considered to be the ‘turning point’ of his career. “Slam Dunk was the first work that was accepted,” began Takehiko Inoue. “It was an experience that changed everything, and it was a big turning point for me.”

Turning to Vagabond, the mangaka recalled, “For Vagabond, I wanted to do something completely different from Slam Dunk. I wanted to draw something that was the opposite of that. When I was drawing Vagabond, is a world away from the present day,” he said. “It is a more spiritual world. I wanted to depict someone who is close to reality, someone who could be found anywhere in the world.”

Revealing that he had already been working on his latest sports manga while still actively producing Vagabond, Inoue added, “Having said that, I dove back into the world of wheelchair basketball [with Real], a world that seems familiar to me but is unfamiliar. I was taken to this world because I drew Vagabond,” he continued. “Both in the story and in my work. If I had not drawn Vagabond, there were things that would not have developed in this way. For example, the showing of The Last Manga Exhibition.”

Making its initial debut at the Ueno Royal Museum in Tokyo in May 2008 before making stops in Kumamoto, Osaka, and Sendai, Vagabond: The Last Manga Exhibition (Vagabond: Saigo no Manga-ten) featured 140 Vagabond-related ink-and-brush paintings crafted by Inoue himself. Considered by fans to be the series’ ‘true final chapter’, the paintings tell the story of a much older Musashi reflecting on his life and passing his the knowledge he learned along the way on to his new apprentice.

It was at this point that Inoue then teased, “It (Vagabond) was a work which broadened my horizons in many ways, and…well, it’s not finished yet. I can’t wait to draw it,” he optimistically concluded.

Unfortunately, as of writing, this is all we have to go on regarding the possibility of Musashi’s future return.

Whether it ever comes to fruition remains to be seen.

Fonte
==============================================================================================
hawk-eye-dont-give-me-hope.gif

Eu já tava aceitando que nunca ia ler o final.

geist

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Que não se estenda tanto mais. Tenho todos até o último (volume 37).

Helghast Trooper

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
li os dois livros do eiji e o manga sempre foi otimo complemento pra partes q no livro so falavam por alto e nao apareceram os personagens

quando fui no japao, passei em kumamoto so pra ir no estudio dele la quando ele começou a desenhar, top demais o local

EvilMonkey

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Acompanhava o manga e realmente empacou. Sonho que a inteligência artificial consiga agilizar as ilustrações dos autores a partir de croquis justamente para eles focarem só criativo.

Topo Fundo