O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[WANTED] Wii U games in slipcovers - versao Br com sleeve

system_shock

Ser evoluído
Reações
Pontos
Hello, I am a new user so I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

I am looking for Wii U games that came in special slipcovers. I think there were a total of 17 games that were released in this way. These were, I presume, first editions and are common in Brazil but slightly harder to find in good condition.

So far I have found all of them except four:

1. Game & Wario
  2. Lego City Undercover
  3. Mario & Sonic at the Rio Olympic Games
  4. Wii Sports Club

I am also interested in other titles IF anyone has them but they will need to come with sleeves, of course. I will assess the condition and might buy them if they are better than the ones I have already found.

Anyway, thanks for your time. And any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS: Kindly post pictures with your responses.

BispoSnake

Véio reclamão
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
I'm not sure what you mean but here is an example of what I'm looking for. This picture is from an older post:

Don't pay no mind to this guy, buddy.

The only WiiU games that I have here with ptBR sleeves are Super Mario 3D World and The Wonderful 101, probably you already have those.

I'll be sure to keep an eye and help you if anything shows up.

Cheers!

system_shock

Ser evoluído
Reações
Pontos
Yes, I already have them but I am interested in yours if they are in better condition.

Can I see pictures?

And thanks - keep an eye out if you see the ones I'm missing.

I appreciate your response!

system_shock

Ser evoluído
Reações
Pontos
Ok guys - a quick update:

I found Lego City Undercover from the 4 titles I was missing!

I now have 14 games with gloves. This proves that with enough time and patience, you will find what you are looking for....and at a cheap price too.

Anyway, I will pay the following prices for the remaining games:

1 - Wii Sports Club: R$ 600 reais
2 - Game & Wario: R$ 500 reais
3 - Mario & Sonic at Rio Olympics 2016: R$ 400 reais

I don't mind spending more to save time. The prices I am offering above are higher than the average selling prices of these games.

I determine the value based on current "sold" items on Mercado Livre and Shopee.

Any other price is irrelevant because it's easy for anybody to put an online advert and ask for 1000 reais and the game may never sell. It's so common for people to overprice their games nowadays - but that doesn't mean those games are actually worth the prices they are listed at.

For Wii Sports Club, I have seen it sell for as little as R$150 on Facebook, while a sealed version has recently sold for R$450.

Game & Wario has had a similar record.

And Mario & Sonic...I saw 8 copies of this game sell for R$120 a few months ago - all of them sealed and glove versions.

Thanks for reading & any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS: And please, don't reply if you are not willing to sell your games!! Sorry for sounding rude but stop acting like children and let's behave maturely. If you are not willing to list the games on Mercado Livre and ship them, then don't reply at all. I'm tired of having my time wasted by people who give me false hope.

Ultima Edição:

BispoSnake

Véio reclamão
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Yes, I already have them but I am interested in yours if they are in better condition.

Can I see pictures?

And thanks - keep an eye out if you see the ones I'm missing.

I appreciate your response!

Sorry, just saw this. My W101 isn't in good condition, the sleeve is a little bit worn out. However SM3DW is nice.

I'll PM you with pictures as soon as I get home.

Skyloft

Smelly cat
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Hello, I am a new user so I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

I am looking for Wii U games that came in special slipcovers. I think there were a total of 17 games that were released in this way. These were, I presume, first editions and are common in Brazil but slightly harder to find in good condition.

So far I have found all of them except four:

1. Game & Wario
  2. Lego City Undercover
  3. Mario & Sonic at the Rio Olympic Games
  4. Wii Sports Club
I am also interested in other titles IF anyone has them but they will need to come with sleeves, of course. I will assess the condition and might buy them if they are better than the ones I have already found.

Anyway, thanks for your time. And any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS: Kindly post pictures with your responses.

Hi! I don't know if you have found it already, but I have a sealed copy of Mario & Sonic in my collection. Slipcover, mint condition.

Let me know if you still missing this one.

Skyloft

Smelly cat
VIP
Reações
Pontos
I have it now - but how much do you want for yours?

I see you were willing to pay a pretty decent price, however you've found it already.. I guess you're not in a hurry any longer. I understand that.

So, without further ado, I sell you my game for R$ 300.

I know you can find some cheaper copies (Mercado livre, olx..), but none of them are near as good as mine.. or have the slipcover as well.

PS. I don't know how we could do this, but if you want to trade, I have a list of wii games I'm looking for.. Here in BR there's no way i can find them, but that may be no problem for you.

system_shock

Ser evoluído
Reações
Pontos
I see you were willing to pay a pretty decent price, however you've found it already.. I guess you're not in a hurry any longer. I understand that.

So, without further ado, I sell you my game for R$ 300.

I know you can find some cheaper copies (Mercado livre, olx..), but none of them are near as good as mine.. or have the slipcover as well.

PS. I don't know how we could do this, but if you want to trade, I have a list of wii games I'm looking for.. Here in BR there's no way i can find them, but that may be no problem for you.

I need to see pictures of your game first. Send it here or in a private message.

system_shock

Ser evoluído
Reações
Pontos
Hello guys, I managed to find all the games last year. However I now want to focus on the condition of the covers. If any of you have these games for sale, in sealed or in brand new condition, please let me know. I don't mind if anything inside is missing - I just want the covers to look new. Thanks!

Olá pessoal, consegui encontrar todos os jogos do ano passado. No entanto, agora quero me concentrar na condição das capas. Se algum de vocês tiver esses jogos à venda, selados ou em estado de novo, por favor me avise. Não me importo se faltar alguma coisa dentro - só quero que as capas pareçam novas. Obrigado!

Topo Fundo