O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Watchmen | HBO | 2019

Skinner Sweet

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
eles n acharam o diario, o diario saiu num jornal.
Que foi justamente o New Frontiersman, onde o Rorscharch tinha entregado. A história foi publicada, mas desacreditada por outros meios de comunicação.

Isso é dito na série?, acho que perdi.

Eu sei que o Rorschach mandou o diário pra esse jornal no final do original.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Watchmen Loses 200K Viewers Amid Controversy

Following the controversial first episode, 200K people have bailed on HBO's Watchmen with Sunday's second episode.

The first episode of Watchmen is reported to have had 1.5 million viewers across all HBO platforms, down significantly from HBO's Game of Thrones on Sundays, with the second episode having only 1.3 million viewers.

The live viewership saw a decrease as well, from 799,000 to 765,000 viewers.

It remains to be seen if the numbers will continue to fall or if they will stabilize, but the Watchmen viewership is still better than the Succession season finale which aired in the time slot by around 20% or so.

Regarding the controversy, a lot of fans are upset that the show is race-baiting characters as well as made Rorschach a white supremacist.

Over at Rotten Tomatoes, fans have voiced their disappointment with the series as while its critic rating stands at a Fresh 98%, its audience score is only at 43% with over 2600 votes counted.

IMDb is similar, as the show has a one-star rating from near 1,800 fans.

Fans don't like HBO's Watchmen

"Bland and boring. Nowhere near as captivating as the graphic novel, or entertaining as the film. Even the creator Alan Moore said it was rubbish. If you want a decent graphic novel adaptation watch "The boys" on Amazon prime. I'm actually shocked HBO green lit this, they usually have good judgement. Long story short, it's a yawn! Fans of the graphic novel and right to be dissatisfied with this." - RT user

"Ehhhhh, only redeeming factor is Jeremy Irons as Ozymandias. I really do not understand the direction they are taking the show." - RT user

"Pacing and alternate story line with the established created universe fall flat." - RT user

"Rorschach has always been my favorite superhero. What they did to Rorschach legacy in this supposed to be watcmen sequel is an insult to that." - RT user

"Terrible show, turn the one character from the movie (Rorschach) who wasn't willing to turn a blind eye to using an act of force to make the world chose peace through fear to a white supremacists symbol who use fear a weapon. Its just bad writing, especially disappointed because I loved the movie and how it showed the weakness\flaws in super heroes and instead its this preachy shit." - RT user

"This feels like they took the name Watchmen as an attempt to rope in old fans and capitalize on its critical reception. Then, they made a show about things that seem very controversial so people would feel they have call it brilliant or seem like they weren't getting it. Add in plenty of little mysteries which Lindelof will continue to sprinkle in without ever doing a good job of tying together (ehem...Lost and Leftovers) and this show seems like it's destined to keep building until ending complete lack of payoff. Long story short, they should probably leave the legacy of Watchmen out of this and let Lindelof make another protracted non payoff without sullying a classic comic." - IMDb user

"It has nothing to do with the watchmen movie or the comics whatsoever. Im from eastern europe and im sick of seeing american liberal fantasies in almost every movie and show this days." - IMDb user

"The whole race preaching thing I kinda get but it's extremely heavy handed and disjointed. I imagine the writers of this show are all purple haired , rainbow pin wearing "woke" white people patting each other on the back and believing they've made something really deep." - IMDb user

"What did I just watch? I didn't like it. Too racially charged for me and, frankly, getting a little tired of every show on television having some form of racism. Typical Hollywood grasping at a political agenda and squeezing every dollar they can from it." - IMDb user

"In addition to obvious references to current American political atmosphere, which everyone is tired of, the pilot can't seem to decide if it wants to be political drama, satire, social commentary, or comic book entertainment. It weirdly mixes old and new tech, it weirdly mixes old and new culture, it doesn't explain things and behaviour that simply doesn't fit. You are left wondering when, where and why, but with a bad taste of current reality in your mouth. It reminds you of heavy history in one scene, then tries to be funny in the next. Characters are not developed, you are expected to figure them out on the fly. If a sense of mystery was the intention, it turned out to be more like a puzzle you have no motivation to put together. Funny though, because choice of actors is good, dialogue is decent and production quality is good. It's just not mixed and baked well." - IMDb user

Fonte

Havokdan

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Ótimo episódio, foi bom ver a personagem do filme neste episódio.

reenann

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mim explica porque. Acho que acabei não pegando as referências hahah
Na vdd acho que na série jogam poucas pistas, eu só fui pensar nisso depois que vi um vídeo falando sobre, depois que leram no imdb a descrição do episódio 5 onde tem uma linha que sugere isso. Eu não li a hq, não sei se tem isso, se tiver, podem ter mais coisas jogadas aí só quem leu vai pegar.

reenann

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Bom, eu to gostando da série apesar de ter achado o 1 episódio arrastado. E sinceramente prefiro curtir a série em sua fantasia do que ficar problematizando sobre política, mas entendo o ponto da galera. A série tá abrindo um caminho pra teorizar sobre varias coisas, o que acho muito legal visto que nos ultimos tempos vem todos os episódios e não tem como ter essas discussões

EgonRunner

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
bom episódio, agora ficou mais contextualizado a história e deu uma melhorada geral.

policiais são mascarados e não portam armas apenas em Tulsa, projeto piloto comandado pelo Senador Keene (que provavalmente é o líder da 7a. Cavalaria).

aparentemente o Veidt foi aprisionado em Marte pelo Dr Manhattan.

BigJ

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Melhor episódio até agora, e pra quem tava reclamando que estava faltando personagem clássico na série, este foi praticamente dedicado a Laura Blake (Spectral).

E pra quem ainda tinha dúvidas se a produção da HBO estava seguindo os quadrinhos ou o filme do Snyder...

images

Johnzim

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Na vdd acho que na série jogam poucas pistas, eu só fui pensar nisso depois que vi um vídeo falando sobre, depois que leram no imdb a descrição do episódio 5 onde tem uma linha que sugere isso. Eu não li a hq, não sei se tem isso, se tiver, podem ter mais coisas jogadas aí só quem leu vai pegar.
Já vi aqui.
No final dos quadrinhos o Manhattan diz que talvez pretendia criar novas formas de vida. Os clones, provavelmente, são essa nova forma de vida.
Nesse 3º episódio há dois indicativos: o primeiro dizendo sobre o paradeiro do Veidt, que ninguém tem certeza da morte, com rumo de ele estar morando na Argentina e a parte que mostra ele tentando criar uma roupa 'espacial'. A princípio pensei que fosse o contrário, algo do tipo de a roupa servir pra chegar em Marte, mas é justamente uma roupa pra suportar o frio intenso noturno de Marte.

albanibr

Mil pontos, LOL!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Caras, eu odeio essa forçação de barra pra pagar de "intelectulóide"
a série poderia ser mais simples, como eu acho que a hq é (talvez eu a releia inclusive)
ter que ficar recorrendo a teorias em foruns estrangeiros pra entender a trama, seguir "guias" para entender...sei lá
outra coisa é a parte politica, fica parecendo que pegaram a parte mais simples para polemizar
existem outros problemas que poderiam ser melhor explorado do que a questão do racismo
enfim, vou continuar assistindo, mas com esse gosto amargo

BigJ

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
a série poderia ser mais simples, como eu acho que a hq é (talvez eu a releia inclusive)

A HQ não é "simples" nem a pau, embora você obviamente não precise de uma "guia de leitura" para entendê-la (pelo menos do jeito que achar melhor). A trama é complexa, mas não é confusa.

Só que a série da HBO parece (e eu já havia apontado isso anteriormente) depender muito de saber o que rolou "antes".

Esse episódio três mesmo, eu achei muito bom - com algumas ressalvas* - justamente por "conversar" diretamente com a HQ original (por causa do foco na Laurie Blake / Spectral, no mistério em torno da morte do policial Judd, no Ozymandias fazendo sabe-lá o quê em sabe-se lá aonde...).

*Sobre as ressalvas: achei que em alguns momentos o roteirista mandou um "OLHA, EU LI O GIBI TAMBÉM!" com sequências que parecem mais plágio do que homenagem (Laurie contando "piadas" para o Manhattan numa clara referência a história do "Pagliacci" que o Rorscharch narra na HQ). Até então, a série estava sendo mais "sutil" nesse aspecto.

Ultima Edição:

Skinner Sweet

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mim explica porque. Acho que acabei não pegando as referências hahah

No primeiro episódio o manhantan aparece em Marte construindo um castelo muito parecido com o que o veidt está, ele deve ter construído uma redoma até um certo limite pro veidt e os clones conseguirem sobreviver,o veidt construiu aquela roupa pra escapar da redoma, mas era muito fina e o clone morreu congelado.

Skinner Sweet

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
ter que ficar recorrendo a teorias em foruns estrangeiros pra entender a trama, seguir "guias" para entender...sei lá
outra coisa é a parte politica, fica parecendo que pegaram a parte mais simples para polemizar
existem outros problemas que poderiam ser melhor explorado do que a questão do racismo
enfim, vou continuar assistindo, mas com esse gosto amargo

Mas nesse ponto a hq é bem parecida com a série sim, ela coloca um monte de perguntas e cenas aparentemente sem sentido, mas no final tudo se amarra,a série provavelmente irá pelo mesmo caminho.

xxxnerozzz

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Vão ser nove episódios né ?

Quando acabar vejo tudo, só assisti o primeiro, e não me agradou, mas é só o início, então tudo pode fazer sentido no final

BigJ

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
No primeiro episódio o manhantan aparece em Marte construindo um castelo muito parecido com o que o veidt está, ele deve ter construído uma redoma até um certo limite pro veidt e os clones conseguirem sobreviver,o veidt construiu aquela roupa pra escapar da redoma, mas era muito fina e o clone morreu congelado.

Mesmo que...

...o Veidt escape, tem alguma máquina de teleporte funcional em Marte, ou mesmo um foguete?

Skinner Sweet

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mesmo que...

...o Veidt escape, tem alguma máquina de teleporte funcional em Marte, ou mesmo um foguete?

pois é, não dá pra saber o que ele está planejando, tem aquela cabine que a laurie estava usando, ele pode pedir ajuda pelo telefone ou avisar os governantes da terra sobre algum plano do manhantan ,mas o azulão é um deus, não deixaria isso acontecer,e a cabine pode ser um hoax do governo também, enfim, não dá pra saber o que vai rolar kkkk

toad02

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Acabei de ver o ultimo episodio e, porra, esse ep foi foda pra c***lho

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
WATCHMEN RATINGS DROP AGAIN; SHEDS OVER 100K VIEWERS FOR WEEK 3

watchmen-week-3-ratings-viewership-shed-100k.jpg

For its third straight week, HBO's Watchmen continues to drop in ratings and loses massive amounts of viewers, this time with over 100K fans choosing not to tune in.

This follows the 200K lost from last week.

What is notable about week 3 is that the 100K loss is for live viewership; the numbers across all HBO platforms have yet to come in, so the drop could even be more significant.

Sunday's episode 3 of Watchmen had only 648k viewers tuning in, a drop of over 15% from week two's 765k, which was down from week one's high of 799k.

Likewise, its ratings in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 age demographic dropped to a .19, down 24% from the previous week's .25, which was the same as week one.

There is now the question if the series will be canceled and renewed for a Season 2 due to the low ratings and viewer numbers.

watchmen-episode-3-ratings.jpg

Fans tuning HBO's Watchmen out

Regarding why fans are tuning out, the Damon Lindelof created HBO series is nothing like the popular comic books or the Zack Snyder movie, which has upset a lot of fans, as HBO's Watchmen continues Hollywood's politically correct agenda, which has been failing big time.

Case in point is that the new Terminator: Dark Fate movie absolutely tanked over the weekend with reports now offering that the franchise has been terminated as it is losing over a hundred million dollars.

The CW DC shows are all suffering from low viewership as well, including Batwoman and Supergirl.

Probably the biggest failure regarding Hollywood's push of a political agenda over quality content and story is Disney Star Wars, with it recently learned that no new movies are in development. In addition, merchandise has been on the decline since the release of The Last Jedi, no one is going to the Galaxy's Edge theme parks, and The Rise of Skywalker is tracking the lowest of the Disney Star Wars trilogy. There is even a question if Henry Cavill is getting the royal shaft treatment with his Netflix series, The Witcher.

Fans just want quality entertainment, not politically correct motivated garbage.

Fan reactions to Watchmen can be found below.

Watchmen ratings (rating / viewers):

10/20/2019 episode one: 0.25 / 799k

10/27/2019 episode two: 0.25 / 765k

11/3/2019 episode three: 0.19 / 648k

watchmen-episode-3.jpg

Fans do not like HBO's Watchmen at all

"Slow paced and laborious, I just quit watching episode two half way through because I got so bored. Uninteresting characters, laughable action scenes, and seemingly almost no connection to the original material from which the show claims its name. This is not The Watchmen, or anything to do with it. This is a story that could be told without any reference to Watchmen at all." - Rotten Tomatoes user

"Talented actors does not mean a good script... Dumbest show on TV...." - RT user

"Deeply disappointed. loved the movie." -RT user

"Why is this called Watchmen? It has almost no connection to the comic except using visuals in ways that don't line up with the source material. If you just dressed some people like the Joker and had someone use the batmobile and called the show "Batman" nobody would accept it. Also, this show is written like bad fanfiction by someone who has only seen photos of the source material. "I saw a smiley face button and ink blot test masks so I put them in my story" garbage." - RT User

"This is clearly not The Watchmen in any way. They stole the title from Alan Moore and high jacked his universe to make their own story. Then they took arguably the coolest character in all of comics, Rorschach, and made him a white supremacist. Hey, HBO, make your own shows with your own ideas. Don't steal and then try to ruin the greatest comic book ever made. The only good news is Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons are nowhere near this IP theft. You are best served reading or re-reading the comic..." - RT User

"I've never read the book but I really enjoyed the Zach Synder film. I came to the show expecting to see a telling of the Watchmen story, not a product that is shamelessly cashing in on the name. This is not Watchmen." - RT User

"First episode had some issues, I was disappointed, the writing was really weak. But I gave it two more chances - may be it's not that bad. After 3rd episode I can tell for sure - it is that bad. If you take away "Watchmen" from this tv show you are left with weak writing and unoriginal story filled with plot holes. Is Dr.Manhattan being on Mars enough for you to watch this show? If it is, then watch away. It was not for me." - IMDb user

"Pandering and divisive racial narrative garbage. More fuel for the burgeoning grievance industry. Super disappointing. One and done." - IMDb user

"The audio is so messed up that I have to change the volume from scene to scene. That's it for the technical complaints. The alternate reality concept is compelling, but then you get a heavy dose of toxic neo-marxist propaganda. It is all so contrived and blatant with the narrative it is attempting to construct. Deeply disappointing." - IMDb user

"The action was good, the acting was good. The cinematography was good. Loved her outfit. Why did I hate it? Well it jumped all over in time, with little explanation of the alt universe. The background was unclear. Characters were one dimensional and I was not invested enough to care. I did not like the pacing. Excruciatingly slow at times and super fast at others. So fast information came at you like rapid auto fire. The music was absolutely AWFUL! Mismatched to the scenes and actually jarringly distracting. Lastly, there is already lots of ugly hatred in the world. I can watch it on you tube. I watch comic book inspired shows because they are over the top fantasies with over the top bad guys and an escape. When I want to watch an uncomfortable treatise on hatred - I watch the news. For the record, I am a left centrist, and cannot stand trump. So don't go there. And what's up with the SQUID??!!" - IMDb user

"Lazy writing, yet has more dialogue than action. The police wear masks and commit murder. -Protagonists? 'Kill all the evil white guys' = plot." - IMDb user

Fonte

BigJ

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
O pessoal ainda tá reclamando que a série não é uma adaptação direta do gibi?

Ou então de que deveriam seguir a linha do filme, que toma várias liberdades em relação aos quadrinhos?

Decidam aí... Nem vou comentar sobre ainda estarem reclamando do Roscharch ser idolatrado por racistas na série.

Piróquio

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Sobre essa parte do Veidt que o pessoal ta comentando:

Saiu dessa parte da HQ toda teoria do Veidt em Marte ou outro planeta qualquer, que provavelmente está certa depois desse último ep. "snowstorm ball with a castle inside."

E fica a dica pra quem não leu os quadrinhos, essa animação quadro a quadro da HQ ficou bem legal.

Havokdan

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mais um ótimo episódio, estou gostando. Quantos episódios terá mesmo?

Oh Dae-su

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Tah...admito que este episodio 3 me prendeu muito, são tantas referencias a HQ e finalmente vemos que a serie não se resumira a Tulssa.
Mas continuo achando um erro estratégico gigante trazer o tema "supremacia branca" na época atual, onde todo mundo esta de saco cheio deste mimimi de minoria, isso traz um hate pra série que vai ficar independente da qualidade, e isso afeta a audiência muito fortemente.

E pra mim Ozymandias esta preso em uma "gaiola" dimensional criada pelo Dr. Manhattan, ou pode até ser em marte.

Ultima Edição:

Ayatollah Khomeini

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Tah...admito que este episodio 3 me prendeu muito, são tantas referencias a HQ e finalmente vemos que a serie não se resumira a Tulssa.
Mas continuo achando um erro estratégico gigante trazer o tema "supremacia branca" na época atual, onde todo mundo esta de saco cheio deste mimimi de minoria, isso traz um hate pra série que vai ficar independente da qualidade, e isso afeta a audiência muito fortemente.

E pra mim Ozymandias esta preso em uma "gaiola" dimensional criada pelo Dr. Manhattan, ou pode até ser em marte.

Mas tirando o lance de minoria, você acha que a série se sustenta nos outros quesitos?

Topo Fundo