O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial [Marvel] Tópico Oficial do Multiverso MCU [cinema e TV]

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
DDDQJVDWAAAcdG6.jpg

DDDZfadXgAEeIrj.jpg

-Riku-

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Não posso ler isso, meu coração não aguenta. Impossível segurar o Hype
Homem aranha é meu herói favorito, até os filme ruim dele eu gosto kkkkkkk

Enviado de meu E6533 usando Tapatalk

Nego_Brown___

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Caras, e essa daqui??

Tom Holland Confirms That Peter Parker Appeared in Iron Man 2 (UPDATED)

Germain Lussier

Today 1:50pm
Filed to: SPIDER-MAN
acdlgmncfi8uwe3teofq.jpg

This is Peter Parker in Iron Man 2. Image: Disney

For years, it was one of the better fan theories out there, and now it’s confirmed to be true: Peter Parker was in Iron Man 2.

“It is Peter Parker,” Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland told The Huffington Post.

He’s referring to a moment near the end of Iron Man 2 when a young boy wearing an Iron Man mask at the Stark Expo stands up to Hammer drone. Then Iron Man comes down and saves him. “Nice work, kid,” he says. Here’s the scene:

We never see the kid’s face and fans had long thought that could have been Peter Parker, since a) he lives in Queens, which is where the Stark Expo was held; b) Peter would be interested in technology and a fan of Tony Stark/Iron Man; and c) the age lines up.

“I can confirm that as of today,” Holland continued. “I literally had a conversation with [Marvel Studios president] Kevin Feige only 20 minutes ago. Maybe I’ve just done a big, old spoiler, but it’s out there now. It’s cool. I like the idea that Peter Parker has been in the universe since the beginning.”

It’s also possible this won’t be the only retconning we see in the future. Though it’s not covered in Homecoming, Peter Parker was in New York when the battle of New York happened at the end of The Avengers. So we asked director Jon Watts if there was a chance that would come up later.

“You have to think about two really big events,” director Jon Watts told io9. “The one is seeing Tony Stark on TV, reveal to the world that he’s Iron Man. That would be so dramatic. Then, yes, the events at the end of Avengers would be a big deal to a little kid. And I think that might be something that would be worth exploring.”

We then asked Watts if it’s possible that’s where Uncle Ben died and he said, “Oh, that’s interesting.”

Spider-Man Homecoming opens July 7.

Update: Minutes after we posted this article, I just happened to have an interview with Tom Holland and I asked him to clarify how he got this information. Here’s what he said:

It’s funny, I literally had a conversation with Kevin like 20 minutes before [The Huffington Post] interview and he didn’t confirm it, I took it upon myself just because I thought it would be a good story and it’s exploded.

So it sounds like he got an okay from Kevin Feige to say that, but that’s it.

Aparentemente, o garotinho que usava uma mascara do Homem de Ferro e estava mirando um repulsor de brinquedo e é salvo no ultimo minuto era o Peter Parker!

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Caras, e essa daqui??

Aparentemente, o garotinho que usava uma mascara do Homem de Ferro e estava mirando um repulsor de brinquedo e é salvo no ultimo minuto era o Peter Parker!
Não entendo todo o alarde disso aí. Só querem casar um fato aleatório com os novos caminhos que o MCU tá tomando. Meio que caguei pra isso, poderia ser qualquer um, mas na atual situação, é conveniente ser o Peter.

Nego_Brown___

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Não entendo todo o alarde disso aí. Só querem casar um fato aleatório com os novos caminhos que o MCU tá tomando. Meio que caguei pra isso, poderia ser qualquer um, mas na atual situação, é conveniente ser o Peter.
Acho desnecessário, por mais que seja conveniente.

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
3f08ea61270569b4b9f98387f412792d.jpg

964914a10e6c093ad04ecf65bc0e9f2e.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-01.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-02.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-03.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-04.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-07.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-11.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-13.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-14.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-18.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-20.jpg

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
b44a8f60cce571220bb677982781508c-1.jpg

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Algo de bom enfim:
Amy Pascal Clarifies Her Previous VENOM And BLACK CAT Statement
You just knew it wouldn't take long for either Marvel or Sony to set the record straight about whether Venom, Black Cat and the Silver Sable films in development at Sony would actually be in the MCU. Fandango Managing Editor Erik Davis just spoke to Pascal an hour ago who told the site that she's been itching to clear the air as soon as she saw what an uproar her comments had created.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/veno...revious-venom-and-black-cat-statement-a152005
SPIDER-MAN Will Be A Major Focal Point Of The MCU After AVENGERS 4
Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige spoke to io9 about the importance of Spider-Man in the MCU and it seems the wall crawler's stock will rise significantly after Avengers 4 hits theaters.

"So much happens in [the 3rd and 4th Avengers movies], as you can imagine, and so much is affected by it that we felt what better person to hold your hand and lead you into the next incarnation of the MCU, in a grounded, realistic manner, than Peter Parker? So, coming out two months after Untitled Avengers, [that’s what] much of what the next Spider-Man film will be about.

Unless there's a massive time jump after Avengers 4, Peter will likely still be in high school so don't expect him to literally be leading the Avengers but it seems he'll be the most important window into the cinematic universe, much the same way that Chris Evans' Captain America and Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark currently are. That's apparently been the plan ever since Marvel struck the deal with Sony.

It was purposefully done like this. Like how the events of Captain America: Civil War impacted Peter as he was dropped off by Tony and expected to go back to continue his sophomore year, how the hell are the events of Infinity War and Untitled [Avengers] going to affect him as he, yes, goes back to his junior year?

Going by the above quote, it sounds like there won't be any time skip occurring. Though they have the broad strokes of what will happen to Peter in the two Avengers films already on paper, Marvel is leaving it to whomever they hire to write and/or direct the sequel to fill out the details.

Much like, as we went into Homecoming, we knew all the general pillars, you then need the magic of the writers and directors to bring it all to life. So we’re in that same position and we’ll actually start putting pen to paper on the next Spider-Man film in the coming weeks once this film is finally released. But we do know the specifics and the time line.

Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters July 07.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...cal-point-of-the-mcu-after-avengers-4-a152012
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Kevin Feige Comments On BLADE's Current Status In The MCU - Could There Be Something In The Works?
Now that the rights to Blade are back with Marvel, is the studio finally going to utilise the fan-favourite character?

Kevin Feige has been asked about this before but never really gave us much to go on - however, during a new interview with Arrow In The Head, Marvel's head honcho speaks a bit more positively about the possibility, stating that it "would be cool" to do something with The Daywalker... someday.
We think it would be cool. Someday. My tenure at Marvel started 17 years ago, and there were two things that sort of launched the modern era. One was X-Men, which was the first thing that people said, "Oh, there's life here." But a few years before that, there was Blade. A character nobody had heard of at all, had only appeared in a few issues of Tomb of Dracula or something, turned into a big franchise.

That was always a great lesson for me, where you go, "It doesn't matter how well known the character is, it matters how cool the movie is." Which, many years later, would be the reason we do Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange. I think Blade is a legacy character now, and I think it would be fun to do something with him one day.
Though it doesn't sound like there are any current plans for Blade, Feige's comments do seem to suggest that some ideas might have been kicked around, at least.

If and when the studio does move forward with a new vehicle for the vampiric hero, chances are it'll be something for the small screen - although, Feige did recently state that R-rated MCU movies weren't "out of the question", so you never know!
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/blad...could-there-be-something-in-the-works-a152028
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Don't Expect Many New MCU Announcements Until After AVENGERS 4
Marvel Studios is confirmed to have a panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con and the Disney D23 Expo (both occur in July this year, one week apart) but what exactly will they be announcing? According to the Marvel Studio president their choices might be limited as the film studio doesn't want to reveal any details about the future of the MCU after Avengers 4.

I hope [the news comes] after that,” said Feige on new films releasing after the fourth Avengers film. “I think there will be certain elements that start to come about, not the least of which is the already announced release date of the next Spider-Man film. But other than that we’re going to keep it very close to the vest because this is really about focusing on the unprecedented conclusion to a 22-movie overarching narrative.

Of course, there's Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther,Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel movies slated between now and the release of the untitled fourth Avengers film which is currently filming in Atlanta and slated for release on May 3, 2019. Could we learn more about Thanos' army, the Black Order? Will a villain for Ant-Man and the Wasp be announced? Across these five films, there's actually still a lot of unknowns left for Marvel to reveal. What do you hope to see unveiled this July?
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...-announcements-until-after-avengers-4-a152013

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Marvel Studios Has Had Discussions With Actors About Bringing CAPTAIN BRITAIN To The MCU
Captain_Britain.jpg

Marvel Studios has introduced us to a long list of characters over the years but there are still a lot of heroes and villains they hold the rights to who have yet to join the world inhabited by the likes of Captain America and Spider-Man. Among them is Captain Britain, someone whose roots are steeped in British mythology and ripe for exploiting if Marvel is keen on adding something new to Phase 4.

HeyUGuys.com recently caught up with Spider-Man: Homecoming producer Amy Pascal and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige to touch on a number of topics (the video below is well worth watching for all of those) and specifically asked if we're going to see Captain Britain in the MCU. "We have discussed it. There are a lot of actors that come in and ask about that part, so we'll have to see..."

It's interesting that there are obviously British actors out there who have been lobbying for the role of Brian Braddock but it's hard to say for sure where he could be introduced. Like Black Panther, Captain Britain showing up elsewhere before getting his own movie might work best but we'll have to wait and see. What do you guys think? As always, share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...t-bringing-captain-britain-to-the-mcu-a151923
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Here's When We'll See The First Trailer For Marvel's AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
With both D23 and the San Diego Comic-Con right around the corner, you might think that the first trailer for Avengers: Infinity War will be online within the next month or so. While it's feasible that the movie could be given the cover of Entertainment Weekly or a similar publication and that fans in Hall H might get to see something from the highly anticipated release, we're going to be waiting a while.

In an interview to promote the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige revealed that the most likely place the trailer will debut is with Thor: Ragnarok in November.

"It’s a good question," he revealed. "I’m not sure. I think it would be late summer, early, mid fall? Ragnarok, probably."It sounds like it could come a little sooner than that, but it's clearly going to be at least another two or three months before the first footage from Avengers: Infinity War is officially released. That makes a lot of sense and the marketing campaign for this one is going to be great fun.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...ler-for-marvels-avengers-infinity-war-a152075

EgonRunner

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
só não vai ser pior que as séries da Warner porque lá eles c*garam nos personagens.
já na série dos Inumanos os personagens é que são uma m*rda.

Véio Tarado

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Temos de esperar pra ver antes, Agents of SHIELD geral também meteu o pau por ser fraca inicialmente mas depois deu uma melhorada vertical e hoje em dia está muito boa.

PocketCrocodile

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Muito maneiro esse contrato que a Marvel fez com a Record. Esse Inumanos ficou bem legal, os efeitos são alto nivel

Hobgoblin

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
O Dentinho vai ser a estrela desses Inumanos.
Se aparecer no filmes da Marvel, vai imprimir dinheiro com merchandising!

Maximu's

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
c***lho, que iron man obeso é aquele?

Enviado por iPhone 5S pela força da luz.

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
:facepalm
SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Director Explains Why The Webhead Won't Have His Spidey-Sense In The Movie
When we saw Spider-Man going up against a contingent of Earth's Mightiest Heroes in Captain America: Civil War something seemed to be missing, as several characters were able to get the drop on The Webhead without his Spidey-Sense tingling and alerting him to the imminent danger.

Some figured this would be addressed in Spider-Man: Homecoming, but it turns out this MCU incarnation of the iconic Marvel hero simply doesn't have that ability... at least, not yet.

While being interviewed by CinemaBlend, director Jon Watts explained why the Spider-Sense was ditched:

I feel like we have seen a lot of Spider Sense in the previous films, so we didn't really lean into that as hard as they have in the previous films. But I do think it is a really interesting thing to explore.
Though this is sure to annoy some purists, having seen the movie I can tell you that this doesn't really make a whole lot of difference - but that's not to say I didn't miss it. Perhaps that on top of all of Stark's suit-upgrades would have seemed like overkill?
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...nt-have-his-spidey-sense-in-the-movie-a152166
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
CAPTAIN MARVEL May Have A Very Familiar Co-Star From The Marvel Cinematic Universe
Captain Marvel is expected to make her Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in Avengers: Infinity War, but it sounds like we can expect Carol Danvers to make some new friends while there! According to one of the co-founders of Omega Underground, Samuel L. Jackson is going to be making an appearance as Nick Fury, though it will be as a co-star rather than just a glorified cameo if this report is to be believed.

As always, it's best to take this with a pinch of salt for the time being as this isn't coming from the most reliable source, but the site has been spot on a few times in the past and there have been rumblings that Fury will show up in Captain Marvel for some time now. As a result, this does make some sense.

Carol and Fury both have military backgrounds and her origin story could easily be altered so that she has ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. or whatever organisation the former Director is in charge of since making off with that Helicarrier in Avengers: Age of Ultron. We'll just have to wait and see but this is definitely interesting. What do you guys think? As always, share your thoughts in the comments section below.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/capt...ar-from-the-marvel-cinematic-universe-a152156
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
James Gunn Wanted To Helm A HULK/RED HULK Movie For Marvel Studios
James Gunn was interested in the Marvel Cinematic Universe long before he was chosen to take the helm of Guardians of the Galaxy and in a new interview, the filmmaker has revealed that he was at one point keen on taking the helm of a movie revolving around The Hulk...and the fan-favourite Red Hulk!

It was during a Q&A on Facebook that Gunn made the reveal, stating that, "I wanted to do Hit Monkey. Like REALLY wanted to do it. I was also interested in doing a Hulk/Red Hulk film." As many risks as Marvel takes, a Hit Monkey movie seems way outside the realm of possibility, though the obscure character showing up could happen depending on whether Marvel has any interest in that.

As for Red Hulk, rumours swirled that the character was supposed to show up in Captain America: Civil War, but neither he nor Bruce Banner showed up. General Ross was obviously present, but there were no hints whatsoever that he might be able to transform into a Hulk of any sort during his scenes.

Do you guys think this movie had become a reality? Where do you think Red Hulk should be introduced? As always, feel free to share your thoughts on this news in the comments section below.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/hulk...ulk-red-hulk-movie-for-marvel-studios-a152158
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
James Gunn Explains The Collector's Sovereign Cocoon In The First GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Film
Leading up to the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in theaters, director and screenwriter James Gunn admitted that Adam Warlock was originally going to play a major role in the film before Gunn ultimately decided that the film had one too many characters.

Of course, back when the first Guardians film was released, eagle-eyed Marvel fans instantly spotted Warlock's cocoon amidst The Collector's assembled revelries...or so they thought. Initially, Gunn confirmed back in August 2014 that The Collector DID have Warlock's cocoon but then a few months later, tried to walk back that admission, stating that it may or may not be Warlock's birthing pod.

It's likely that as Gunn was writing the Guardians sequel, he realized that he may need to give himself some wriggle room with how Warlock would be introduced into the MCU.

According to Gunn, the cocoon on display in Tanleer Tivan's collection is an ancestor of the Sovereign.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guar...he-first-guardians-of-the-galaxy-film-a152172

ricarmarques

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Robert Downey Jr. Hopes To Exit MCU Like Jordan Not Kobe: "Want To Hang Up My Jersey Before It’s Embarrassing"
"Nothing lasts forever."

With all signs pointing toward Spider-Man: Homecoming being a colossal hit this weekend, some eyes have started looking ahead to the unpredictable future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and while it certainly looks bright for new characters like Tom Holland's Peter Parker, it looks considerably more cloudy for several Marvel mainstays, none more so than Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark, a character we've known and loved since the MCU's inception in 2008.

While RDJ is currently filming Avengers: Infinity War and is expected to begin Avengers 4 later this summer, rumors have already started to swirl that the epic two-part Phase 3 finale may indeed be the end of the line for his version of Iron Man. Also, considering that there are no definitive plans in place for an Iron Man 4, which combined with the fact that he hasn't toplined a film since 2014's The Judge, it would make sense if the 2x Academy Award-nominee wanted to pursue other projects as he transitions into the next stage of his illustrious career.

Speaking with the Australian outlet News.com.au, Downey Jr. touched on his MCU exit strategy and suggested that he'd prefer to go out on top rather than outstay his welcome. “It’s this cyclical thing, I could have said when the first Avengers came out: ‘It’s never going to get any better than that. Everybody stop’. But to me, it’s always about people and opportunities, like the (Avengers directors Anthony and Joe) Russos, who I adore. Everyone says to me it’s like a glove that fits so well. I have to start over every time but I am starting over with a pretty solid base. I just never want to blow it for the last six or seven (MCU movies) I have done by dropping the ball because I decided to go do it one more time. I just want to hang up my jersey before it’s embarrassing.

If he hopes to go out at the top of his game, then the upcoming Avengers sequels would be a golden opportunity to bid farewell, essentially his very own Game 6.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/iron...-up-my-jersey-before-its-embarrassing-a152154
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Tom Holland Drops SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Sequel Hints
Spider-Man: Homecoming is finally released this week but both Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures are already looking ahead to the future. We know that Peter Parker is going to appear in the next two Avengers movies but very little is known about what the fallout from those will be and where we'll find the wall-crawler next time he appears in a solo outing of his own. It has, however, been confirmed that he'll be one year old and in the next stage of his high school life, similar to the Harry Potter films.

That's something star Tom Holland is excited to delve into and in a new interview with Collider, he shed some light on what's to come in the Spider-Man: Homecoming follow-up and where we'll find Peter.

"I will be on Spider-Man 2 about mid-July next year," the actor confirmed during a recent Q&A. "I think the most interesting thing about a young man's life is his journey from being a boy to a man, and imagine seeing that journey while having superpowers. That's something I know I'm definitely excited to explore. I know Kevin [Feige] and the rest of the team are very excited to explore."

As for villains, we know that Venom, Scorpion, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter are all likely off the table, so where does the franchise go next? "Villains are obviously the big thing at the moment, but we'll have to wait and see who we choose. Who they choose." We'll have to wait and see then, but there are a number of great options on the table as Spidey has a pretty spectacular rogues' gallery!
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...ps-spider-man-homecoming-sequel-hints-a152186

DrMagnet

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
É hoje!!!
Meus lugares cativos no IMAX já estão reservados.
Quem mais vai ver hoje?

Labate_C

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
E ae gente, o filme é bom?
Críticas são positivas, mas eu meio que cago pra sites de Review

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

DrMagnet

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Muito bom o filme, com palmas extras para o vilão, principalmente em suas primeiras cenas, e na cena do carro mais para o final.
Sempre que aparecia em tela o tom era bem ameaçador e realmente sentia como alguém muito mais capacitado que o Spider.

A única coisa que me vem na cabeça que me incomodou foi uma cena onde foi colocado um "voice-over" desnecessário para mostrar o que o personagem estava pensando. O filme montou muito bem tudo até aquele ponto para não ser necessário ter essa voz, e as falas do próprio personagem após, já deixaram muito claro o pensamento dele.
Depois posto uma análise com spoilers

dashman

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Meu sonho de ver o Michael Keaton tendo sucesso sempre está sendo realizado.
O cara merece todo sucesso do mundo, pqp! Com esse já são dois filmaços recentes que ele consegue decolar.

Topo Fundo