O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Alguém aqui está acompanhando o caso do #PizzaGate?

xogum

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Sério, tem que ser muito retardado pra acreditar nesse 'pizza gate'. Até o maluco direitista do Alex Jones falou que isso não era real.

Lembrando que esse Alex Jones é o cara que disse que iogurte grego estava transformando os jovens em homossexuais.

soltonatural

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Sério, tem que ser muito retardado pra acreditar nesse 'pizza gate'. Até o maluco direitista do Alex Jones falou que isso não era real.

Lembrando que esse Alex Jones é o cara que disse que iogurte grego estava transformando os jovens em homossexuais.
Só aí a dá pra ver como a opinião do Jones não vale nada.
Cara pizzagate é real sim. Porque tanta incredulidade da sua parte? Se vc acha que um caso dessa escala é impossível de ocorrer, sinto te dizer mas vc está enganado. Procure saber sobre o caso Franklin e o caso Dutroux.

dashman

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
http://yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/amp/

Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry
9ffef668db498cec0b4201e35161dcc3
Baxter Dmitry
5 days ago
beiber-pedophiles-music-industry-678x381.jpg

Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

Bieber has become a regular at the Bible study class held at the Montage in Beverly Hills and on Saturday 22nd July he shared what he described as a “horrific story” with the congregation and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.

Describing a party on tour – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to sexually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite.

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.

“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

“It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire.”

But Bieber told the congregation that he couldn’t do it.

“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”

Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.

“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”

Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.

“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

20631771_10155941589070715_2092629406_n.png

Justin Bieber outside the Montage in Beverly Hills.
This allegation from Justin Bieber adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the music and entertainment industry elite. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the pedophilia at the heart of Hollywood.

According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”

If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, pedophilia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks perpetuating ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and music industry system.

In recent months Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan also spoke out about pedophilia in Hollywood. Close friends of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington claim the recently deceased pair were working on exposing the pedophile ring working at the heart of the music industry – and it cost them their lives.

Justin Bieber shocked his fans by cancelling his world tour and announcing that he needed some time away from the music industry. But as more information comes to light, it appears he made the best possible decision.

Sgt. Kowalski

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos

Baxter Dmitry
5 days ago

Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

Bieber has become a regular at the Bible study class held at the Montage in Beverly Hills and on Saturday 22nd July he shared what he described as a “horrific story” with the congregation and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.

Describing a party on tour – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to sexually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite.

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.

“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”

Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.

“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”

Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.

“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

This allegation from Justin Bieber adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the music and entertainment industry elite. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the pedophilia at the heart of Hollywood.

According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”

If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, pedophilia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks perpetuating ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and music industry system.

In recent months Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan also spoke out about pedophilia in Hollywood. Close friends of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington claim the recently deceased pair were working on exposing the pedophile ring working at the heart of the music industry – and it cost them their lives.

Justin Bieber shocked his fans by cancelling his world tour and announcing that he needed some time away from the music industry. But as more information comes to light, it appears he made the best possible decision.

http://www.snopes.com/pedophiles-music-industry/

det-red.gif

FALSE

These statements are lurid fabrications designed either to garner social media likes and shares (and advertising dollars), or spread disinformation intended to harm the reputations of so-called “Hollywood elites” (a favorite political target of both YourNewsWire and Neon Nettle), or both.

Unfortunately, by disseminating these false stories, the web sites dilute and lend confusion to the impact of actual claims of industry pedophilia made by the likes of former child actors Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood, who have separately gone on record saying the extent to which the sexual abuse of minors occurs in Hollywood is underreported.

Worse, child abuse is one of those emotion-laden topics that can lead to violence, so there’s no room for false reporting. One would hope that lessons were learned from the Pizzagate debacle, which resulted in a credulous fake news reader firing an AR-15 rifle inside Washington DC’s Comet Ping Pong, a family restaurant; the shooter said he expected to rescue “child sex slaves” from a pedophile ring that does not exist, which was purportedly run out of the restaurant’s basement, which also does not exist.

We reached out to representatives of Justin Bieber and Kate Perry for comment, but did not hear back before publication time.

Land Stalker

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
VIP
Reações
Pontos

1509.jpg

Queiroga'

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Baxter Dmitry
5 days ago

Gostei desse site:

upload_2017-8-8_17-51-32.png

SKAM

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Essa história de Pizzagate é que nem os campos de concentração da FEMA: Vivem usando viés de confirmação pra tentar ligar uma coisa com a outra e no final das contas não tinha absolutamente nada.

Yournewswire é praticamente um Blasting News gringo. Só tem pérola nessa porcaria.

Queiroga'

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Essa história de Pizzagate é que nem os campos de concentração da FEMA: Vivem usando viés de confirmação pra tentar ligar uma coisa com a outra e no final das contas não tinha absolutamente nada.

Yournewswire é praticamente um Blasting News gringo. Só tem pérola nessa porcaria.

Eu gostei:

upload_2017-8-8_18-18-13.png

dashman

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Porra, esse site só diz fatos, não sei como voces não o usam como fonte.

Queiroga'

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Porra, esse site só diz fatos, não sei como voces não o usam como fonte.

Donald Trump: Vaccines Cause Autism

donald-trump-vaccines-autism-678x381.jpg

Donald Trump has publicly spoken out about the dangers of vaccinations, and has said he believes that vaccines cause autism.

Acknowledging that the subject matter is controversial, Trump said “I couldn’t care less. I’ve seen people where they have a perfectly healthy child, and they go for the vaccinations and a month later the child is no longer healthy.

Intergalacticvault.com reports:

“I’ve gotten to be pretty familiar with the subject,” Trump went on to say.

“You know, I have a theory — and it’s a theory that some people believe in — and that’s the vaccinations. We never had anything like this. This is now an epidemic.

It’s way, way up over the past 10 years. It’s way up over the past two years.

And, you know, when you take a little baby that weighs like 12 pounds into a doctor’s office and they pump them with many, many simultaneous vaccinations — I’m all for vaccinations, but I think when you add all of these vaccinations together and then two months later the baby is so different then lots of different things have happened. I really — I’ve known cases.”

adchoices_icon.png

trump-tweet-1-620x264.png

trump-tweet-2.jpg

trump-tweet-3.png

http://yournewswire.com/donald-trump-vaccines-cause-autism/

New_Wave

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Kevin Spacey Flew on ‘Lolita Express’ With Bill Clinton
Revelation resurfaces after child molestation accusation

Records show that alleged child molester Kevin Spacey flew on the infamous ‘Lolita Express’ – the private jet owned by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein – along with former President Bill Clinton.

The revelation has resurfaced in the aftermath of claims by actor Anthony Rapp that Spacey sexually assaulted him when he was a 14-year-old boy after a party at Spacey’s apartment in 1986 when Spacey, then 24, picked up Rapp, placed him on his bed and climbed on top of him.

Spacey subsequently apologized for the incident, but deflected by making the story about how he was now living as a gay man.

The media dutifully obliged and the gravity of the sexual assault claim has been obfuscated to some extent by the press focusing on the House of Cards actor’s sexuality.

In 2008, financier Jeffrey Epstein, whose friends included some of the most powerful people on the planet, was convicted of soliciting an under-age girl for prostitution.

Spacey was on board Epstein’s private jet with Bill Clinton when it flew from JFK Airport into the Azores before the former President and the actor enjoyed a tour of Africa.

285B0EE900000578-0-image-a-31_1430867875084.jpg

According to Fox News, Epstein, “Allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein’s 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.”

Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips on the Lolita Express, a luxury jet fitted out with beds where prominent elitists allegedly had sex with young girls, ditching his Secret Service detail for 5 of those trips.

Clinton chose to continue his association with Epstein even after, according to the Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, “everyone within his inner circles knew was a pedophile.”

Epstein also reportedly had 21 different phone numbers for Bill Clinton.

While there is no evidence to suggest Spacey engaged in criminal activity while on board Epstein’s jet, his admission that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy is sure to provoke further questions.

As we reported last week, actor Corey Feldman has announced a plan to expose top Hollywood pedophiles who he says are being protected by the industry.

Fonte: https://www.infowars.com/kevin-spacey-flew-on-lolita-express-with-bill-clinton/

xDoom

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Polícia de Los Angeles CONFIRMA investigação de “rede de pedofilia em Hollywood” após denúncias de Corey Feldman

http://www.politz.com.br/internacio...em-hollywood-apos-denuncias-de-corey-feldman/
EXCLUSIVE: LAPD confirms they are investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files formal report
  • Corey Feldman announced on twitter that he formally filed a police report with the LAPD about being molested as a minor
  • 'THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!' said Feldman
  • The LAPD confirmed that they were investigating Feldman's claims to DailyMail.com on Tuesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igating-Corey-Feldman-case.html#ixzz4xqKaDdBG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060219/LAPD-confirms-investigating-Corey-Feldman-case.html

@Queiroga' vi que você estava questionando muito sobre a veracidade do pizzagate mas desde os escândalos de hollywood você está bem tímido, aconteceu algo?

sebastiao coelho neto

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Polícia de Los Angeles CONFIRMA investigação de “rede de pedofilia em Hollywood” após denúncias de Corey Feldman

http://www.politz.com.br/internacio...em-hollywood-apos-denuncias-de-corey-feldman/
EXCLUSIVE: LAPD confirms they are investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files formal report
  • Corey Feldman announced on twitter that he formally filed a police report with the LAPD about being molested as a minor
  • 'THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!' said Feldman
  • The LAPD confirmed that they were investigating Feldman's claims to DailyMail.com on Tuesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igating-Corey-Feldman-case.html#ixzz4xqKaDdBG
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060219/LAPD-confirms-investigating-Corey-Feldman-case.html

@Queiroga' vi que você estava questionando muito sobre a veracidade do pizzagate mas desde os escândalos de hollywood você está bem tímido, aconteceu algo?

O fato da polícia estar investigando uma rede de pedófilos em Hollywood não significa dizer que todo essa conspiração do pizzagate é real. Eu acho que para o caso Corey deveria ser criado um novo tópico.

Isso só mostra tambpém como esse site 'politz' não é confiável. 'SE a polícia esta investigando pedófilos em hollywood E o caso pizzagate é sobre pedofilia, ENTÃO a pedofilia do caso pizzagate é real'. É uma falácia lógica.

Ultima Edição:

xDoom

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
O fato da polícia estar investigando uma rede de pedófilos em Hollywood não significa dizer que todo essa conspiração do pizzagate é real. Eu acho que para o caso Corey deveria ser criado um novo tópico.
Novamente. Semanalmente está surgindo notícias de estupro em hollywood.

As denúncias sobre pedofilia vem bem antes dessas notícias, diga-se de passagem. Há inclusive até documentário.

A rede de pedofilia de hollywood está sim ligado com o caso do pizzagate.

sebastiao coelho neto

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Novamente. Semanalmente está surgindo notícias de estupro em hollywood.

As denúncias sobre pedofilia vem bem antes dessas notícias, diga-se de passagem. Há inclusive até documentário.

A rede de pedofilia de hollywood está sim ligado com o caso do pizzagate.
Enquanto a polícia não informar que o abuso contra Conery e outros tem relação com os personagens da pizzaria, não se pode afirmar que o caso é real. O texto que você mostrou no link não fala nada sobre isso.

Se estão realmente investigando, não falaram ainda.

xDoom

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Enquanto a polícia não informar que o abuso contra Conery e outros tem relação com os personagens da pizzaria, não se pode afirmar que o caso é real. O texto que você mostrou no link não fala nada sobre isso.

Se estão realmente investigando, não falaram ainda.
Mas uma das principais coisas do pizzagate é justamente a ordem de poderosos neste meio. Poderosos de hollywood inclusos.

D

Deleted member 219486

Mas uma das principais coisas do pizzagate é justamente a ordem de poderosos neste meio. Poderosos de hollywood inclusos.

O modus operandi é contraditório, fingir que são bons, que se importam com a população enquanto vivem no luxo.

xDoom

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mais um?

Charlie Sheen raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie Lucas, friend of the late child-actor claims
  • New allegations have emerged about a 13-year-old Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen while filming the 1986 movie 'Lucas'
  • Former actor Dominick Brascia alleges that Haim told him about his incident with Sheen and that a 19-year-old Sheen rejected him after their encounter
  • Corey Feldman, Haim's closest friend, wrote in his memoir about Haim being sodomized on the set of 'Lucas' but never named Sheen
  • Sheen, who is now living with HIV, denies ever having sex with Haim
  • Haim battled drug addiction for years and died in 2010 at 38-years-old

[...]
At some point during the filming [of 'Lucas,' Haim] explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ''what all guys do,'' Feldman wrote.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html#ixzz4xrMbKyPo

Mestre Chinelada

Usuário exemplar
VIP
Reações
Pontos
A pedolaria aparentemente sempre foi algo muito comum nos sets de Hollywood.

Sendo Hollywood recanto dos sionistas e sua principal máquina de propaganda, rapidamente veriam seu patrimônio ruir por causa da repercussão negativa, talvez por isso essa forçação de querer normatizar o mais rápido possível esse comportamento.

D

Deleted member 219486

A pedolaria aparentemente sempre foi algo muito comum nos sets de Hollywood.

Sendo Hollywood recanto dos sionistas e sua principal máquina de propaganda, rapidamente veriam seu patrimônio ruir por causa da repercussão negativa, talvez por isso essa forçação de querer normatizar o mais rápido possível esse comportamento.

As pessoas costumam imaginar que esse tipo de coisa só acontece em filmes, no fim o ser humano é como um viciado que vai perdendo os limites e cometendo barbáries(sem generalizar), imagine com dinheiro e poder.

xDoom

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Declarações da atriz Denise Richards, quando se separou de Charlie Sheen (ela afrirma que o abandonou pq que ele tinha hábitos doentios, relativos a pornografia infantil hetero e gay, não podendo se aproximar de crianças):

DOIBDs3WsAAoOrw.jpg

DOIBDsyXkAEzqtE.jpg

DOIBDswXkAAbOeL.jpg

DOIBDsxXcAAkOuT.jpg

--

Queiroga'

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Pizzagate: Rede de pedofilia e tráfico sexual comandada por e para uma elite política democrata.

Escândalos de Hollywood: executivos e atores que utilizam de sua posição de poder para assediar e estuprar aspirantes à carreira no showbusiness, em acusações similares àquelas que o atual presidente dos EUA sofre.

Eu sei que você sabe a diferença. Mas também sei que você acha que está em uma "guerra cultural", que este fórum é um campo de batalha pra tentar caçar warnings e travamentos pros seus "adversários". Acho engraçado, mas já me cansei de dar corda pra maluco se enforcar.

xDoom

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Pizzagate: Rede de pedofilia e tráfico sexual comandada por e para uma elite política democrata.

Escândalos de Hollywood: executivos e atores que utilizam de sua posição de poder para assediar e estuprar aspirantes à carreira no showbusiness, em acusações similares àquelas que o atual presidente dos EUA sofre.

Eu sei que você sabe a diferença. Mas também sei que você acha que está em uma "guerra cultural", que este fórum é um campo de batalha pra tentar caçar warnings e travamentos pros seus "adversários". Acho engraçado, mas já me cansei de dar corda pra maluco se enforcar.

É mesmo, amiguinho, a elite hollywoodiana não tem nada a ver com os democratas

:viraolho

Queiroga'

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
É mesmo, amiguinho, a elite hollywoodiana não tem nada a ver com os democratas

:viraolho

Se você quer acreditar que os escândalos de Hollywood (similares às acusações que o Trump sofre) são sobre uma rede de pedofilia e tráfico humano comandadas pelos democratas, fique à vontade.

Queiroga'

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
E o Trump, porque ele não coloca o FBI pra prender logo esses caras?
Provavelmente o Trump está envolvido também, pesquise a conexão dele com Jeffrey Epstein, fora os comentários que ele faz sobre a própria filha

Pior que eu fui ver isso agora e...

Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 @ 16:34PM
Donald-trump-sued-sexual-abuse-jeffrey-epstein-pp.jpg

Getty/Splash

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is fighting what could be the biggest election season bombshell yet — explosive court claims that he raped a woman when she was a teen.

The woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive civil rights,” RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Trump told Radar moments ago: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

Johnson’s complaint, obtained by Radar, alleges the duo forced “her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to [her] and also her family,” “making her their sex slave” from June to September 1994.

“She was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse” from the age of 13, it’s claimed in the papers.

Johnson alleged “she was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of underage sex parties held at the New York City residence” of Epstein “and attended by” Trump.

“On the first occasion,” Johnson said she “was forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand … until he reached sexual orgasm.”

“On the second occasion,” the documents state, she “was forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing her mouth upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.”

“On the third occasion,” she claimed she “was forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act,” with a 12-year-old “sex slave.”

“Both minors were forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis until he achieved sexual orgasm,” she claimed.

But in a twist to the looming scandal, questions are already being raised about the validity of the woman’s allegations.

A political source told Radar: “This is nothing short of a desperate plot to try and ruin Donald. It won’t work.”

Radar has learned the address she listed on the court documents is a home that is foreclosed in Twentynine Palms, Calif.

A neighbor, Danny Mira, told Radar that no one has lived at the home since its owner, David Stacey, died in October last year.

Mira said he and other neighbors have kept a close watch on the home because it was overrun by drug addicts who squatted there while Stacey was hospitalized in the final days of his life.

The neighbors, with the help of police, managed to clean up the home several months before Stacey’s death, Radar has learned.

Sharon Rose, a local realtor, told Radar the property went into default shortly after Stacey’s death and was officially taken over by the bank on April 11 — 15 days before the woman filed her suit.

What’s more, the phone number the woman listed on the court documents is not connected, and she also told the court she had less than $300 to her name in savings.

In her court papers, Johnson alleged that she was “tied to a bed by Defendant Trump, who then proceeded to forcibly rape” her during a “savage sexual act.”

Johnson also claimed that Epstein forced her to complete depraved sex acts as well, and that he and Trump even argued over who should take her virginity.

She alleged that she was “fully warned on more than one occasion by both” Trump and Epstein “that were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse that she had suffered as a sex slave” that she “and her family would be in mortal danger.”

She claimed she was told “that this would mean certain death for herself” and her family, “unless she remained silent forever on the exact details of the depraved and perverted sexual and physical abuse she had been forced to endure.”
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/donald-trump-sued-sexual-abuse-jeffrey-epstein-claims/

Topo Fundo