O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Hands On Fallout 3 [+ign] [+6 horas de jogo]

sadysaneto

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
c***lho, o hype é o caminho para a decepção, mas tá foda de num ficar hypeado por essa porra....

fudido aqui, uma tonelada de rpg no ds, uns no 360, e ainda me sai essa porra agora...

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/913/913849p1.html

Fallout 3 Week: Six Hours of Exploring
This game is massive.
by Erik Brudvig
September 26, 2008 - If you've been following the Fallout 3 week here at IGN, you've read about the weapons, you've learned about the skills and perks, and you've seen just how good and bad IGN can be. Today we go farther into the game than anybody outside of Bethesda has to date. With more time I was able to go beyond Megaton and its surroundings, explore the depths of the dilapidated subway tunnels, and make it all of the way to the heart of Washington DC and travel to Rivet City, a massive aircraft carrier run aground and turned into a safe haven for a small band of humans eking out an existence.

Much has already been written about the first few hours outside of the vault, so I won't tread over old ground. You'll likely hit up Megaton, the closest town to where you begin, and then follow quests from there that lead you to various surrounding areas. It's all about exploration in Fallout 3. The game even gives you some experience points for each new landmark you discover. For me, this series of quests and wandering led to Tenpenny Tower, a luxurious apartment complex that houses a number of snobs and generally evil people.

As you approach the tower, you'll meet Roy Phillips. Roy falls under the ghoul and zombie class of characters. These folk have been so damaged by radiation that they're hardly human any more. There are two types of ghouls, though most humans think of all of them are worth eradicating. Some ghouls have lost their minds and become feral. They'll attack anything they see and need to be put down. Others still have a shred of humanity and can still think and behave normally. Their appearance, however, is enough to damn them in most people's eyes.

Once inside Tenpenny Tower, I found out that the local law enforcement not only hates Roy Phillips, they want the whole cadre of ghouls dealt with. I, of course, accepted the quest and went in search of the entrance to the tunnels the ghouls live in. At the heart of the tunnel, after fighting numerous feral ghouls, you'll find Roy and his friends. You don't have to kill them, of course. If you decide to talk to them and befriend the troupe, you can go on a series of quests with some very cool rewards, according to Bethesda, that I won't spoil here. I just killed them and went back to Tenpenny Tower for my reward.

With the ghouls dealt with, I turned my eyes towards the southeastern corner of the map. This is where the ruins of downtown DC sit with Rivet City right at the heart of it. There was just one small hang-up. At this point I had been playing for roughly four hours but had only leveled my character up to around level 5. This progression rate is pretty normal from what we're told, but it didn't make my trek any easier. The heart of Washington DC contains the nastiest enemies I've yet seen, roaming its streets with the all of the confidence being a super mutant brings.

Not every enemy is leveled to your skill set in Fallout 3 which means you may run into areas such as the one I found myself in where the combat is incredibly tough. It's not that you can't kill these guys. Quite the contrary, I was able to take down a few super mutants and other things that go bump in the night with my big guns. The problem is that you wind up taking a lot of damage doing so. I found myself running low on stimpacks and other health regenerative items. I also noticed that parts of your own body can become crippled -- that effect is not just for enemies -- and only a stimpack, a doctor, or sleep can cure the debilitating effects.

Making the run from the safety of the central area of the map down through the DC and into Rivet City was no easy task. I got lost in the rubble of DC a few times before I realized heading all of the way south and then east was an easier route and died a few times before I made it. (Interesting side note: If you make it to the edge of the map, an invisible wall exists and text pops up telling you to turn back. ) Once I made it, my persistence paid off.

Washington DC is barely more than a pile of rocks in Fallout 3. Bombed out buildings house snipers that make your life hell and many of the roads are blocked off by rubble. The easiest way to get around in most cases is to use the subway tunnels. Of course, then you'll have to deal with the aforementioned ghouls. The outdoor area is home to numerous super mutants, massive hulking enemies that don't take kindly to humans. I'm sure there's some reward to exploring the area since a number of famous buildings and structures are still intact, but I barely lasted long enough to duck into Rivet City.

Rivet City is an entire living complex built into the heart of a grounded aircraft carrier. It's got everything from a marketplace (where I found the Fat Boy nuke launcher for the first time) to a chapel and more. I only explored the city for about 30 minutes, but I was still able to find a good number of side quests. None were cooler than the one I found that involved the retrieval of the Declaration of Independence. America may have crumbled in the nuclear war, but that doesn't mean your patriotism had to.

As my six hours with Fallout 3 came to a close, I brought up the map to see how much ground I had covered. It turned out that I didn't see anything from the entire northern half. Even with limiting my travels to the southern region, there were still large areas I hadn't yet had a chance to explore. This game is huge and the satisfaction you get from exploring is just as big. It's been over a week since I played and I still can't shake the desire to go back and look around some more. October 28 can't come soon enough

minx

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
This game is huge and the satisfaction you get from exploring is just as big. It's been over a week since I played and I still can't shake the desire to go back and look around some more. October 28 can't come soon enough

Tem tudo para ser G.O. T. Y!! [:king]

Fallout - Dia 28/10
Gears 2 -Dia 07/11....

:-( (fim de ano bombado)

Muaddib-RJ

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

estava achando que saia semana que vem

28 tá longe demais :(

Sur

Supra-sumo
Reações
Pontos
Esse esta na minha lista. Tomara que não decepcione. Os vídeo até agora estão fantásticos.

Gamer King

O Soberano
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Jogão, mas não vou comprar inicialmente porque já tem Fable 2 e Gears 2 originais para comprar

llqs

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Foda, espero muito.
Pena que provavelmente não aproveitarei esse jogo de maneira devida pois não tenho tido tempo para isso, da mesma maneira que não aproveitei oblivion recentemente,

Topo Fundo