O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[+homofobia][+bully] adolescente americano participa do It Gets Better e se suicida

red13th

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
texto longo em inglês no spoiler

Jamey Rodemeyer needed help. At 14, he was grappling with adolescent demons that could torment grown men.

And when he was online, he wrote about it.

"I always say how bullied I am, but no one listens," he wrote Sept. 9. "What do I have to do so people will listen to me?"

Just over one week later, Jamey was found dead outside his home of an apparent suicide.

In the months prior, he routinely blogged about school bullying and thoughts of suicide in between upbeat posts about his pop star idol Lady Gaga and the ordinary types of teen rants typical for kids his age.

On Sept. 8, he wrote: "No one in my school cares about preventing suicide, while you're the ones calling me [gay slur] and tearing me down."

He put up a separate post that day letting everyone know it was National Suicide Prevention Week.

Then he posted the lyrics to a song by Hollywood Undead:

I just wanna say good bye, disappear with no one knowing

I don't wanna live this lie, smiling to the world unknowing

I dont want you to try, you've done enough to keep me going

I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine for the very last time

On Saturday night, he posted a lyric from Lady Gaga's song "The Queen" on his Facebook page: "Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door."

Then around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, Jamey posted two final messages to his main public Tumblr blog. One said he really wanted to see his great-grandmother, who had recently died, and one offered thanks to Lady Gaga.

That was his last entry.

"He touched so many hearts, so many people," said his mother, Tracy Rodemeyer, who met with some of his grief-stricken friends at Williamsville North on Monday. "I didn't realize how many people he touched. He was the sweetest, kindest kid you'd ever know. He would give all his heart to you before he gave any to himself."

Olivia Rinaldo, an eighth-grader at Heim Middle School, said she was drawn to his outwardly upbeat and extroverted personality. He made friends of the friendless, she said.

"He was always putting people first," she said. "He always wanted other people to smile, even on the worst of his days."

Jamey did have bad days. Issues of bullying and even suicide talk were not new to many of Jamey's family or friends. They were common topics for him and seemed to ramp up to an extreme level when other students started making taunts with gay references to Jamey about 12 months ago on his Formspring account, which permits anonymous posts.

"JAMIE IS STUPID, GAY, FAT ANND UGLY. HE MUST DIE!" read one post.

Another read: "I wouldn't care if you died. No one would. So just do it :) It would make everyone WAY more happier!"

Other posts were similar, but friends also came to his defense.

"Don't listen to cowards on here Jamey," one friend responded.

Another wrote: "Um. Jamey is amazing and it doesn't matter if someone's gay or not. Everyone loves Jamey, and if you don't then you obviously didn't take the time to get to know him."

Rodemeyer said her son had questioned his sexuality for the last year or so, and some of his classmates used those issues as an excuse to say horrible and malicious things about him.

Friends of his reported the message posts to the Heim Middle School guidance counselors, she said.

Even before then, she said, Jamey was emotionally troubled.

"He was totally against bullying," she said. "He has had issues since fifth grade. He had suicidal tendencies back then."

He also had friends. Olivia said she thought even the male bullies at Heim Middle School became more accepting over time.

But high school meant facing off against a new set of peers.

"We sat him down multiple times and said, 'What's going on?'" his mother recalled.

Jamey denied that anything was amiss, she said. In fact, when the family went to its usual camping spot this past weekend, Jamey seemed happy. Even taunts from peers didn't seem to phase him.

"He used to cry about it, be sad and angry," Rodemeyer said. "But lately, he's been blowing them off, or at least we thought he was."

Given Jamey's prolific writings and raw commentaries online, could someone have intervened sooner and saved him?

"Of course, I'm not going to say enough was done," said Jamey's mother.

But he was seeing a social worker and therapist, she said.

Williamsville North Principal Petrina Neureuter sent a letter home with all students Monday informing them that Jamey had died. Members of the district's crisis team from both North High and Heim Middle School were also at the school.

"We make it apparent to the kids that there's help all day long and in the days to come," said Dale Bauer, a licensed school social worker and clinical social worker at North.

Jamey is the second Williamsville North High School student known to have committed suicide since 2010. Joe Chearmonte, a junior honor student, died in February of last year.

When a new school year starts, Bauer said, the high school counseling staff meets with the middle school counselors from North's two feeder middle schools to discuss the needs of incoming ninth-graders.

Counselors then make it a point to try to stay in touch with the kids who are considered to be at higher risk, she said.

But There are limits to what a school can do, she said. Despite the extensive counseling staff at North, she said, no one routinely checks the online posts of troubled students.

"We really encourage kids not to use those sites if they're having a hard time because it just aggravates the situation," she said.

The school is not a mental health clinic, she said, though it has licensed counseling staff, offers some services and makes outside referrals.

"The school can offer these services, but we can't force students to partake of them, and we're only one piece of the puzzle," she said. "It's really a question of us all working together."

This year, Williamsville has partnered with other districts to offer a depression and suicide awareness program out of Williamsville South High. A panel presentation will be offered to all parents Oct. 25, she said.

On a larger scale, adults worldwide have recognized the crisis facing adolescents and teenagers struggling with sexuality.

Last September, the "It Gets Better Project" was launched online as a place for adults -- including high-profile celebrities -- to reassure troubled and potentially suicidal lesbian, gay and bisexual youth that despite the taunting, bullying and physical abuse they face as adolescents and teens, life improves after high school.

In May of 2011, a fragile-sounding Jamey posted this YouTube video with the description "Jamey From Buffalo, New York telling you, IT GETS BETTER!" In it, he said that despite the bullying and messages of hate he's been subjected to, he's also gotten an outpouring of support from friends and strangers after he "came out."

"Love yourself and you're set," he told viewers after chronicling his torment in school. "I promise you, it will get better."

The It Gets Better Project has since grown by leaps and bounds since its inception. It offers numerous resources and a pledge that others can sign promising to "provide hope to lesbian, gay, bi, trans and other bullied teens." The homepage is itgetsbetter.org

Fonte: http://www.buffalonews.com/city/schools/article563538.ece

para os incapazes de ler em inglês, o moleque de 14 anos era vítima de bullying por ser gay. ironicamente, participou de um projeto de autoajuda (o It Gets Better) com um vídeo no YouTube, dizendo que a fase de bullying por conta da homossexualidade passa com o tempo. (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Pb1CaGMdWk)

acabou se matando.

um dos comentários agradáveis dirigidos ao moleque seria algo como "Eu não ligaria se você morresse. Ninguem ligaria. Então se mate :) Iria deixar todos MUITO mais felizes!"

as últimas msgs q ele deixou eram agradecimentos à Lady Gaga, que postou no twitter que vai lutar para criminalizar o bullying.

um gay a menos no mundo, Bolsonaretes festejando.

ale_cotcha

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Aí vão falar que praticaram o bullying porque o garoto queria impor a homossexualidade dele...
Aí a culpa é dele de ser gay, a culpa é dele de sofrer bullying, a culpa é dele de se matar e que ninguém fez nada, e o mundo segue hipócrita

JaSeFoiODiscoVoador

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Coisa bem offtopic:

Vocês gays tetudos, com quantos anos vocês tiveram certeza de que eram gays?

Ontopic: Que b*sta. Coitado do muleque.

Black cat in the darkness

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
red13th;8438965 disse:
texto longo em inglês no spoiler

Jamey Rodemeyer needed help. At 14, he was grappling with adolescent demons that could torment grown men.

And when he was online, he wrote about it.

"I always say how bullied I am, but no one listens," he wrote Sept. 9. "What do I have to do so people will listen to me?"

Just over one week later, Jamey was found dead outside his home of an apparent suicide.

In the months prior, he routinely blogged about school bullying and thoughts of suicide in between upbeat posts about his pop star idol Lady Gaga and the ordinary types of teen rants typical for kids his age.

On Sept. 8, he wrote: "No one in my school cares about preventing suicide, while you're the ones calling me [gay slur] and tearing me down."

He put up a separate post that day letting everyone know it was National Suicide Prevention Week.

Then he posted the lyrics to a song by Hollywood Undead:

I just wanna say good bye, disappear with no one knowing

I don't wanna live this lie, smiling to the world unknowing

I dont want you to try, you've done enough to keep me going

I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine for the very last time

On Saturday night, he posted a lyric from Lady Gaga's song "The Queen" on his Facebook page: "Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door."

Then around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, Jamey posted two final messages to his main public Tumblr blog. One said he really wanted to see his great-grandmother, who had recently died, and one offered thanks to Lady Gaga.

That was his last entry.

"He touched so many hearts, so many people," said his mother, Tracy Rodemeyer, who met with some of his grief-stricken friends at Williamsville North on Monday. "I didn't realize how many people he touched. He was the sweetest, kindest kid you'd ever know. He would give all his heart to you before he gave any to himself."

Olivia Rinaldo, an eighth-grader at Heim Middle School, said she was drawn to his outwardly upbeat and extroverted personality. He made friends of the friendless, she said.

"He was always putting people first," she said. "He always wanted other people to smile, even on the worst of his days."

Jamey did have bad days. Issues of bullying and even suicide talk were not new to many of Jamey's family or friends. They were common topics for him and seemed to ramp up to an extreme level when other students started making taunts with gay references to Jamey about 12 months ago on his Formspring account, which permits anonymous posts.

"JAMIE IS STUPID, GAY, FAT ANND UGLY. HE MUST DIE!" read one post.

Another read: "I wouldn't care if you died. No one would. So just do it :) It would make everyone WAY more happier!"

Other posts were similar, but friends also came to his defense.

"Don't listen to cowards on here Jamey," one friend responded.

Another wrote: "Um. Jamey is amazing and it doesn't matter if someone's gay or not. Everyone loves Jamey, and if you don't then you obviously didn't take the time to get to know him."

Rodemeyer said her son had questioned his sexuality for the last year or so, and some of his classmates used those issues as an excuse to say horrible and malicious things about him.

Friends of his reported the message posts to the Heim Middle School guidance counselors, she said.

Even before then, she said, Jamey was emotionally troubled.

"He was totally against bullying," she said. "He has had issues since fifth grade. He had suicidal tendencies back then."

He also had friends. Olivia said she thought even the male bullies at Heim Middle School became more accepting over time.

But high school meant facing off against a new set of peers.

"We sat him down multiple times and said, 'What's going on?'" his mother recalled.

Jamey denied that anything was amiss, she said. In fact, when the family went to its usual camping spot this past weekend, Jamey seemed happy. Even taunts from peers didn't seem to phase him.

"He used to cry about it, be sad and angry," Rodemeyer said. "But lately, he's been blowing them off, or at least we thought he was."

Given Jamey's prolific writings and raw commentaries online, could someone have intervened sooner and saved him?

"Of course, I'm not going to say enough was done," said Jamey's mother.

But he was seeing a social worker and therapist, she said.

Williamsville North Principal Petrina Neureuter sent a letter home with all students Monday informing them that Jamey had died. Members of the district's crisis team from both North High and Heim Middle School were also at the school.

"We make it apparent to the kids that there's help all day long and in the days to come," said Dale Bauer, a licensed school social worker and clinical social worker at North.

Jamey is the second Williamsville North High School student known to have committed suicide since 2010. Joe Chearmonte, a junior honor student, died in February of last year.

When a new school year starts, Bauer said, the high school counseling staff meets with the middle school counselors from North's two feeder middle schools to discuss the needs of incoming ninth-graders.

Counselors then make it a point to try to stay in touch with the kids who are considered to be at higher risk, she said.

But There are limits to what a school can do, she said. Despite the extensive counseling staff at North, she said, no one routinely checks the online posts of troubled students.

"We really encourage kids not to use those sites if they're having a hard time because it just aggravates the situation," she said.

The school is not a mental health clinic, she said, though it has licensed counseling staff, offers some services and makes outside referrals.

"The school can offer these services, but we can't force students to partake of them, and we're only one piece of the puzzle," she said. "It's really a question of us all working together."

This year, Williamsville has partnered with other districts to offer a depression and suicide awareness program out of Williamsville South High. A panel presentation will be offered to all parents Oct. 25, she said.

On a larger scale, adults worldwide have recognized the crisis facing adolescents and teenagers struggling with sexuality.

Last September, the "It Gets Better Project" was launched online as a place for adults -- including high-profile celebrities -- to reassure troubled and potentially suicidal lesbian, gay and bisexual youth that despite the taunting, bullying and physical abuse they face as adolescents and teens, life improves after high school.

In May of 2011, a fragile-sounding Jamey posted this YouTube video with the description "Jamey From Buffalo, New York telling you, IT GETS BETTER!" In it, he said that despite the bullying and messages of hate he's been subjected to, he's also gotten an outpouring of support from friends and strangers after he "came out."

"Love yourself and you're set," he told viewers after chronicling his torment in school. "I promise you, it will get better."

The It Gets Better Project has since grown by leaps and bounds since its inception. It offers numerous resources and a pledge that others can sign promising to "provide hope to lesbian, gay, bi, trans and other bullied teens." The homepage is itgetsbetter.org

Fonte: http://www.buffalonews.com/city/schools/article563538.ece

para os incapazes de ler em inglês, o moleque de 14 anos era vítima de bullying por ser gay. ironicamente, participou de um projeto de autoajuda (o It Gets Better) com um vídeo no YouTube, dizendo que a fase de bullying por conta da homossexualidade passa com o tempo. (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Pb1CaGMdWk)

acabou se matando.

um dos comentários agradáveis dirigidos ao moleque seria algo como "Eu não ligaria se você morresse. Ninguem ligaria. Então se mate :) Iria deixar todos MUITO mais felizes!"

as últimas msgs q ele deixou eram agradecimentos à Lady Gaga, que postou no twitter que vai lutar para criminalizar o bullying.

um gay a menos no mundo, Bolsonaretes festejando.

Eu era xingado para caraleo na escola também, mas nunca nem chegou perto de eu cogitar suicidio.
Pq eu era feio e tetudo....Oh, wait[kdesconfia]....Ainda sou feio e tetudo:D
Pela minha personalidade nunca cheguei a me abalar, simplismente eu aceitava o fato de existirem pessoas diferentes e sem noção:p
Então acredito que no caso faltou um apoio psicológico ou mesmo psiquiatrico para o menino,principalmente uma atenção maior por parte da família.

Pelo que já vi:
- já tive um amigo que se matou, tinha algumas têndencia suícidas mas não ligadas a sexualidade.
- tenho um amigo que teve têndências suícidas até se assumir homossexual. Detalhe o cara tinha uns 19 anos. Imagina alguém de 14.

Acredito que algumas pessoas quando em situações muito adversas são mais suscetíveis a apresentarem traços relacionados ao suícidio.
Nesses casos os amigos e parentes devem intervir sem medo. Não deixem rolar[kong]

Passarossauro.

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Detalhe pra letra:

"I just wanna say good bye, disappear with no one knowing"

Quer desaparecer sem ninguem saber mas dizer adeus?

Servente de Pedreiro

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Aff..... Já conheci um guri na escola que era do interior, falava tudo errado, o pessoal da sala enfiava ele no lixo de cabeça pra baixo e saiam rolando ele pelo pátio na lata do lixo e hj em dia ele é médico e ganha mais que todo mundo que zoava ele, já conheci um guri, que por sinal hj é meu parceiro de balada, que era tão zoado, mas tão zoado, que não sei como ele aguentou tudo aquilo, eu denfendia ele, mas mesmo assim, as vezes era impossivel não rir com as brincadeiras que o povo fazia e hj ele pega muito mais mulher que os que se desfaziam dele, eu mesmo ja fui zuado na pré-adolescência e hj em dia to muito melhor que a maioria dos que me zuavam... ou seja, não justifica.....

Gendo

Mil pontos, LOL!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Sabia que ja tinha ouvido falar nessa palavra antes "It Gets Better"
[youtube]XP4clbHc4Xg&ob=av2e[/youtube]

No final do clipe mostra videos de pessoas que participaram desse projeto.

Pena que o muleque não aguentou a pressão....

Timewind

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
ale_cotcha;8439070 disse:
Aí vão falar que praticaram o bullying porque o garoto queria impor a homossexualidade dele...
Aí a culpa é dele de ser gay, a culpa é dele de sofrer bullying, a culpa é dele de se matar e que ninguém fez nada, e o mundo segue hipócrita

Falariam da discreta imposição de uma ditadura homossexual.

ale_cotcha

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
ronyanlu;8439076 disse:
Coisa bem offtopic:

Vocês gays tetudos, com quantos anos vocês tiveram certeza de que eram gays?

Ontopic: Que b*sta. Coitado do muleque.

Servente de Pedreiro;8439125 disse:
Aff..... Já conheci um guri na escola que era do interior, falava tudo errado, o pessoal da sala enfiava ele no lixo de cabeça pra baixo e saiam rolando ele pelo pátio na lata do lixo e hj em dia ele é médico e ganha mais que todo mundo que zoava ele, já conheci um guri, que por sinal hj é meu parceiro de balada, que era tão zoado, mas tão zoado, que não sei como ele aguentou tudo aquilo, eu denfendia ele, mas mesmo assim, as vezes era impossivel não rir com as brincadeiras que o povo fazia e hj ele pega muito mais mulher que os que se desfaziam dele, eu mesmo ja fui zuado na pré-adolescência e hj em dia to muito melhor que a maioria dos que me zuavam... ou seja, não justifica.....

você já sofreu bullying por ser homossexual?! Ele não se limita ao ambito escolar...

Timewind;8439298 disse:
Falariam da discreta imposição de uma ditadura homossexual.

Justamente! De todos esse é o argumento que não sai da boca do povo hoje, e de todos ele é o mais lamentável :lol

DC_nauta

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Fracote.

Sofri bullying a vida escolar inteira, coisa de ser espancado até eu começar a chorar, e tó aqui ainda, com a vida muito melhor que antes.

Macaco_Loco

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Sempre sofri bullying por questão da minha altura, tenho 1,63, sempre me zuavam e tal, era sempre por apelido e os c***lho a 4, mas não do a minima, sempre existe uma forma de compensar algo que parece afetar sua vida social a ponto de mascarala, so precisa ter corage e vontade.

Afghan

Sugar Daddy
Reações
Pontos
Oi meu nome é Jamey, tenho 14 anos (Teria se estivesse vivo), morri em Williamsville- NY. Eu cantava Lady Gaga quando não pude desviar de uma bigorna lançada por um minotauro. O pior foi que o dono do touro não quis me ajudar, riu bastante de mim após agonizar por 2 horas em um monte de b*sta de unicórnio Eu faleci, através dessa mensagem eu peço que façam com que eu possa descançar em paz. Mande esta mensagem por carta com antrax para 30 covers do Justin Beiber e minha alma estara sendo salva por você. Dia 15 de Julho Vitinho resolveu rir dessa mensagem, uma noite depois ele se fodeu. O mesmo aconteceu com Palocci dia 18 de Outubro. Não Quebre essa corrente por favor, a não ser que queira sentir a minha presença...

Lord Seph

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
DC_nauta;8439502 disse:
Fracote.

Sofri bullying a vida escolar inteira, coisa de ser espancado até eu começar a chorar, e tó aqui ainda, com a vida muito melhor que antes.

Macaco_Loco;8439531 disse:
Sempre sofri bullying por questão da minha altura, tenho 1,63, sempre me zuavam e tal, era sempre por apelido e os c***lho a 4, mas não do a minima, sempre existe uma forma de compensar algo que parece afetar sua vida social a ponto de mascarala, so precisa ter corage e vontade.

só porque vocês estão vivos hoje por terem passado por isso isso não quer dizer que todos são capazes de resistir a violencia...

o pessoal desse colegio tem sorte, eu no lugar do muleque teria no minimo comprado um butijão de gás, colocado uns pregos (2 mil acho que dava) e explodia no refeitorio do colégio.

sparcx86_GHOST

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Afghan;8439559 disse:
Oi meu nome é Jamey, tenho 14 anos (Teria se estivesse vivo), morri em Williamsville- NY. Eu cantava Lady Gaga quando não pude desviar de uma bigorna lançada por um minotauro. O pior foi que o dono do touro não quis me ajudar, riu bastante de mim após agonizar por 2 horas em um monte de b*sta de unicórnio Eu faleci, através dessa mensagem eu peço que façam com que eu possa descançar em paz. Mande esta mensagem por carta com antrax para 30 covers do Justin Beiber e minha alma estara sendo salva por você. Dia 15 de Julho Vitinho resolveu rir dessa mensagem, uma noite depois ele se fodeu. O mesmo aconteceu com Palocci dia 18 de Outubro. Não Quebre essa corrente por favor, a não ser que queira sentir a minha presença...

Já encaminhei pra meus 15 contatos. :rox

tortinhas10

É Nintendo ou nada!
Reações
Pontos
coraiola (cuidado pra não te confundirem com coraboiola), tem uma do bolsonaro como motorista de caminhão, serve?

atropela1.gif

red13th

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
DC_nauta;8439502 disse:
Fracote.

bom, forte ele claramente não foi.

k1llm4ster

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
eu sempre fiz bully... na moral, tem zoação e zoações, sempre zuei os v**d1nh*s, mas nunca agredi ninguém..

cara sei la, hj tudo e motivo pra matar, SE matar ou querer matar.. jesuis..

Coraiola

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
tortinhas10;8439572 disse:
coraiola (cuidado pra não te confundirem com coraboiola), tem uma do bolsonaro como motorista de caminhão, serve?

atropela1.gif

serei mais precavido na próxima escolha de nick pra nenhum cego analfabeto não ler errado meu nome. :kongpositivo:

Esse gif está quase lá, obrigado pela contribuição.

Darren Hayes

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
eu sempre fiz bully... na moral, tem zoação e zoações, sempre zuei os v**d1nh*s, mas nunca agredi ninguém..

cara sei la, hj tudo e motivo pra matar, SE matar ou querer matar.. jesuis..

Claramente vc nunca ouviu falar de agressao verbal.

No mais, pimenta no cu dos outros eh refresco mesmo.

JrlegendrJ

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
mimimi do kct. sofri bullying por causa do local que eu nasci e tava morando em outro, era coisa escrota mesmo, mas n fiquei de mimimi vou me suicidar. suicidio é a arma do covarde, só na hora de se matar se tem coragem, mas abandonar o mundo é uma coisa de gente imbecil

red13th

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Jr-Yoki-rJ;8440235 disse:
mimimi do kct. sofri bullying por causa do local que eu nasci e tava morando em outro, era coisa escrota mesmo, mas n fiquei de mimimi vou me suicidar. suicidio é a arma do covarde, só na hora de se matar se tem coragem, mas abandonar o mundo é uma coisa de gente imbecil

"mimimi". meu deus por que criaram essa expressão.
considere acrescentar menções à "hipocrisia" e ao "politicamente correto" na sua belíssima antífona de exaltação à força de vontade dos oprimidos.

Lord Seph

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
se em vez dele ter se matado tivesse matado um monte de gente o choro seria outro, essa é a verdade do OS.

Doto Uili

Habitué da casa
Reações
Pontos
Pelo fato do rapaz ai ser capaz de cometer suicídio passo a crer que ele fez por merecer todo bully que recebeu e que o fato dele ser gay parece ser o que menos influenciou seus colegas.

JrlegendrJ

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
red13th;8440319 disse:
"mimimi". meu deus por que criaram essa expressão.
considere acrescentar menções à "hipocrisia" e ao "politicamente correto" na sua belíssima antífona de exaltação à força de vontade dos oprimidos.

mimimi hipocrisia politicamente correto

gostou agora ? :lol

e eu acho quem se suicida um covarde mesmo.

pescadorparrudo

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
ale_cotcha;8439070 disse:

viajou ein:lol

JeanJacquesRosseau

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Pessoal fala cada besteira que nossa, fica dificil de ver.

Só quem sofreu bullying mesmo sabe como é. Não to falando de zoaçãozinha, to falando de bullying mesmo. Só quem já sofreu sabe como fica a auto-estima e a mente, nessa hora.

ale_cotcha

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
pescadorparrudo;8441061 disse:
viajou ein:lol

nem sei se viajei... Só ler os comments aqui.
Galera achando que a vida de todo mundo é igual e que as emoções são um padrão.

Cada caso é um caso, uma pessoa é diferente de outra GRAÇAS AO BOM DEUS!!
Agora, ninguém nesse mundo tem o direito de azucrinar alguém a ponto de fazer com que ela perca a vontade de viver.

Eu não vou me colocar no lugar do cara, é uma coisa que não cabe, não dá pra mensurar. Eu tenho um amor pela vida muito grande... Pela vida e por mim mesmo. Ele poderia não ter, mas não faria isso se não tivessem importunado ele. Pensem nisso...

sega.saturn

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
JeanJacquesRosseau;8441178 disse:
Pessoal fala cada besteira que nossa, fica dificil de ver.

Só quem sofreu bullying mesmo sabe como é. Não to falando de zoaçãozinha, to falando de bullying mesmo. Só quem já sofreu sabe como fica a auto-estima e a mente, nessa hora.

É verdade esse pessoal não sabe o que é sofrer pelo que você é e não pode mudar. Não é como sofrer por ser pobre ou morar no lugar tal, coisas mutaveis.

Topo Fundo