O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[Mídias] Quem lacra, não lucra.

Alberon

YouTube Player
Reações
Pontos
É uma m****, tbm tentei assistir, e junto de crianças, nem elas gostaram, paramos de assistir rapidinho e partimos pra algum anime!

Eu comecei a notar a decadência da Disney, quando fui assistir aquela animação "Brave".
Fui assistir com minha mãe, achando que essa m**** seria engraçada, fiquei até com vergonha alheia, forçado e chato e nessa época, nem tinha essa questão da lacração.
A Disney morreu, depois da animação do Irmão Urso, foi a ultima boa Obra deles.

YSolaire

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Esse "Divertida Mente", já acho o primeiro uma b*sta, olha que já tentei assistir duas vezes, por causa do pessoal que fala bem dessa animação.

A unica coisa boa desse filme e eu diria que 90% das coisas que estão saindo, são as artes nsfw que o pessoal faz. Já vi um monte da mãe da protagonista e dos "sentimentos".

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

‘The American Society Of Magical Negroes’ Is A Financial Disaster, Barely Manages To Make $1 Million On Opening Weekend

The American Society of Magical Negroes, a self-described comedy produced by Focus Features and directed by Kobi Libii, is a massive financial disaster that will likely fail to break even.

As per information collected by The Numbers, the Justice Smith-led film was barely able to pass the 1 million mark, making a total of $1,304,270 on opening weekend — debuting on 1,147 theaters across the United States. While the film’s production budget is being kept under wraps, these numbers are still abysmal. To better illustrate, The American Society of Magical Negroes grossed a mere $524,695 on Friday, a measly $469,070 on Saturday, and an even more pathetic $310,505 on Sunday, seeing a 34% drop from opening day.

The weekend also saw the release of Lionsgate’s Arthur the King — a film based on the memoir of Swedish adventure racer Mikael Lindnord and the circumstances that led to him adopting a stray dog that accompanied him for over 400 miles during a race in the Amazon Rainforest. To put things into perspective, Arthur the King, starring Mark Wahlberg in the leading role, grossed a total of $7,633,898 on opening weekend, debuting on 3,003 theaters, landing the third position at the box office behind Warner Bros.’ Dune: Part Two in second place and Universal Pictures’ Kung Fu Panda 4 at the very top of the chart.

The American Society of Magical Negroes had to settle for the box office chart’s ninth place, and word of mouth isn’t doing the film any favors either.

On review aggregator site Rotten Tomatoes, The American Society of Magical Negroes has a critics score of 30% and a 59% audience score. Similarly, the film was met with “Mixed of Average” reviews on Metacritic, based on 19 critics reviews for a disappointing 52/10 and a user score of 0.5/10 based on 43 user ratings for a “Overwhelming Dislike” user score.

Interestingly, the film’s director had previously declared that he wasn’t concerned about audiences not understanding the message he’s trying to push with The American Society of Magical Negroes. When specifically asked whether he was worried people unfamiliar with the ‘Magical Negro’ trope would not understand the film’s message, during an interview with Black Entertainment Television, Libii said, “Not particularly, because it’s one of those things that like, even if you don’t know the term, you know. It’s Spike Lee’s term, he’s the one who coined it. You know that Black character that’s just there to be nebulously Black in the background. They’re not really a person and we all can picture it,” he noted. “Beyond the movie, we all know what it’s like to feel pushed to the side and have somebody else pushed to the front.”

He would later vaguely explain, “This movie is about learning to be seen how you deserve to be seen. That’s something that a lot of Black people can connect with, but I think there are a lot of people who also maybe feel pushed to the side or not regarded as fully as they deserve to be. So I hope this is a nourishing and joyful space where everyone can feel a little bit more appreciated than in some of these movies I’m criticizing,” Libii concluded.

Futher proving that neither the producers, director, or the actors understood what the demographic for their movie they were making was, Justice Smith attempted to explain why movies like The American Society of Magical Negroes is relevant for “marginalized” individuals.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, when Grier, Smith, and Libii talked about their own “experience with racism,” Smith said, “It’s so funny because, as black audiences… as any marginalized person can attest to, we’ve had to find ourselves in white stories. We’ve had to find white characters that we identify with for so long, and then now that we’re centering ourselves in these stories white audiences, for the first time ever, are being like, ‘Oh, like, like, now I have to find myself, even though no one in this looks like me. Like, I really identify with this protagonist.’ But that’s where empathy comes from, you know, that’s where actual movement comes from,” the actor asserted.

Regardless of the message the director is desperately attempting to convey with The American Society of Magical Negroes, whatever that may be, any film struggling to make $1MM at the box office is in dire need of a certain magical individual lending a helping hand.

Fonte
==============================================================================================

Esse filme foi feito apenas para escancarar o quanto Hollywood é racista (contra pessoas brancas, no caso). O único problema é que isso já está escancarado há anos. Graças a isso, ficou fácil para a audiência perceber o teor do filme pelo trailer. Nessas alturas do campeonato, quem ainda está disposto a pagar para receber doutrinação ideológica mal e porcamente disfarçada como entretenimento? A bilheteria comprova que não é muita gente...

laranja-mecanica-1.gif

Wolkaiser

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Eu comecei a notar a decadência da Disney, quando fui assistir aquela animação "Brave".
Fui assistir com minha mãe, achando que essa m**** seria engraçada, fiquei até com vergonha alheia, forçado e chato e nessa época, nem tinha essa questão da lacração.

Última animação recente que vi da Disney foi Moana, apesar da ideia de princesa forte sem príncipe, o filme é todo tradicional, com jornada do herói e a Moana busca resgatar as tradições da família que foram esquecidas (a de navegar pelos mares).
A interação da Moana com a avó é emocionante, ela a respeita bastante.
Além disso, até visualmente, o filme ainda é imbatível, é quase foto realista, apesar dos seres humanos serem cartunescos. E tem uma baita trilha sonora, a dublagem em pt-br ficou excelente.

Se olhar o que saiu depois, foi só tranqueira:

Wifi Ralph
Frozen 2
Raya
Encanto
Mundo Estranho
Wish

Alberon

YouTube Player
Reações
Pontos
Basta duas picadas de mosquito pro dinossauro ser clonado.

20240319-060156.jpg

Seria um Red Sonja fácil, fácil, mas Hollywood prefere uma desnutrida de 45kg, parecida uma sapatão, obviamente feminizta, pra o papel.
Assim como a Mulher Maravilha, que só tem altura e pesava no máximo 50kg (Gal Gadot).

fbc9016fc02c100ed16633e3c42c6d32.jpg

dbf766f31ed8e935e54d2e4149ee8dd6fa627cea_high.webp

s-l1200.webp

Quem seria a mais parecida? :kpensa:ksafado
SavageRS0202111KCHOVirg.jpg

yage

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Seria um Red Sonja fácil, fácil, mas Hollywood prefere uma desnutrida de 45kg, parecida uma sapatão, obviamente feminizta, pra o papel.
Assim como a Mulher Maravilha, que só tem altura e pesava no máximo 50kg (Gal Gadot).

fbc9016fc02c100ed16633e3c42c6d32.jpg

dbf766f31ed8e935e54d2e4149ee8dd6fa627cea_high.webp

s-l1200.webp

Quem seria a mais parecida? :kpensa:ksafado
SavageRS0202111KCHOVirg.jpg
Deus salve a IA.

velhopilantra

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
axyEgpY_700bwp.webp

A vadia foi assistente pessoal do Harvey Weinstein's

a6Eb7VoZ_700w_0.jpg

aQRjWqjq_700w_0.jpg

E agora, da Disney para vocês!!!
Estava até comentando na pasta do SW, ela vai dirigir os primeiros eps.
Eu fiquei até com esperança no trailer até sair aquela nota de quem vai dirigir e quem escreveu os roteiros.. infelizmente será aquela pegadinha igual last of mens, um ep bom pra enganar o gado e lacração goela abaixo depois.

Tarvos

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Eu considero Toy Story 3 e Universidade Monstros 10/10

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Pessoal, saiu o trailer de Duna Parte 3:

After Disney Decanonized Material, ‘The Acolyte’ Showrunner Leslye Headland Says Upcoming Star Wars Series Will Use EU Lore: “I Thought It Was So Cool And No One Told Me I Couldn’t”

Remember when Disney de-canonized the entirety of Star Wars’ Expanded Universe – labeling under the new title ‘Star Wars Legends’ – ostensibly in order to let them ‘chart their own era’ for the franchise?

Well, in the wake of all of those plans leading to financial and reputational disaster, The Acolyte showrunner Leslye Headland has confirmed that her upcoming Disney Plus series will soon be re-canonizing some pieces of “EU lore”.

Headland – who many may remember for her time serving as Harvey Weinstein’s personal assistant from 2003-2007 – provided this insight into her upcoming High Republic Era series while speaking to StarWars.com on March 19th following the world premiere of The Acolyte‘s first trailer.

Asked about which parts of the Star Wars universe she had been most excited to engage with, Headland recalled, “There were certain things that I really wanted to do. You’ll see a half Theelin, half human Jedi, Jecki, played by Dafne Keen, which was always a dream of mine,” said the showrunner. “There’s also some EU lore that I decided to put in because I thought it was so cool and no one told me I couldn’t. There are a couple of really big EU ideas that are utilized both early on in the series and later in the series.”

Regarding which elements from the original Star Wars EU would make its ‘canon debut’ in The Acolyte, Headland was light on details, only noting that among them would be a Zygerrian Jedi – otherwise known as the humanoid cat people seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) – and an as-of-yet-unknown species.

As noted above, Disney’s turn to revisiting the Star Wars EU’s comes off as particularly desperate given Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy’s previous attempts to distance the franchise from these materials.

Speaking to the studio’s approach to The Rise of Skywalker‘s role as the conclusion of the Skywalker Saga, Kennedy told Rolling Stone a month before the film’s release, “There’s no source material. We don’t have comic books. We don’t have 800-page novels. We don’t have anything other than passionate storytellers who get together and talk about what the next iteration might be.”

“We go through a really normal development process that everybody else does,” she added. “You start by talking to filmmakers who you think exhibit the sensibilities that you’re looking for. And I would argue that the list is very small — people who really do have the sensibilities about these kind of movies, and then the experience and the ability to handle how enormous a job these movies are. So we try to be as thoughtful as we possibly can about making those choices. I would also argue that sometimes people get involved in the normal development process, and then they realize, ‘Oh, my God, this is so much more than I ever imagined.'”

“So it’s pretty common that when you’re working on movies, you’re not making choices and decisions that necessarily work out exactly the way you want from the get-go,” the Lucasfilm president further detailed. “It’s been an evolving process with lots of people and lots of opinions, and then you try to shape something into what it eventually becomes. I feel really fortunate that I’ve worked with so many great people that have been absolutely committed, J.J. being one of them. He’s a huge fan, incredibly passionate about Star Wars, and has been from the moment he and I sat down and started talking about this. And the more he got involved, the more excited he became.”

Drawing her thoughts to a close, Kennedy ultimately affirmed, “So I think if you asked him today, he probably wishes he’d been in a situation where he could have done all three — but as I said, these are huge projects. So it’s very difficult unless there’s three or four years in between. It’s not really physically possible.”

And all this after they went through all of that trouble of rewriting Kyle Katarn and Jans Ors’ story for Cassian Andor and Jyn Erso in Rogue One.

At current, The Acolyte is set to start telling the tale of the Jedi Order’s fall from grace on June 24th.

Fonte
==============================================================================================
V3tA9nZtXPC6tGzkpAw-8abFDxHH7KCkHSKfxVvJgcU.jpg

Kathleen Kennedy, a megera que comanda a Lucasfilm, removeu o Universo Expandido do cânone da franquia e após provar, inúmeras vezes, que sua capacidade criativa é menor que de uma formiga, lá vai ela novamente canibalizar o UE. E, como nas vezes anteriores, vão pegar coisas boas de lá e transformar em lixo, graças ao proverbial Toque de Merdas de Kennedy e da Disney.

Nessas alturas do campeonato, minha única dúvida é até onde vai o masoquismo dos fãs remanescentes de Star Wars...

E2GTpwGXMAAK_3Q

Tina Ferrarista

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Eu já deixo aqui o título de várias matérias futuras:

- "Star Wars: The Acotyle" tem recorde de reviews negativos no Metacritic
- Sucesso entre os críticos, nova série de Star Wars tem piores índices de audiência dos ultimos anos.
- Leslye Headland culpa o machismo estrutural pelo fracasso de "Star Wars: The Acotyle": "não suportam ver um elenco inclusivo".

Mausypon

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

É a kabum que fez um vídeo cheio de empoleiradas chorando pq nos gamers somos maxistas , taxistas , malvados e estão sexualizando as muie nos games :klol:klol:klol:klol

É um show de horrores e bizarrice que parecia um live action do Twitter .

E galera malhando a kabum nos comentários e 97% de taxa de dislikes no vídeo kkkk

PS: Eu me preocupando muito com essa empoleiradas só esperando a mídia física do Stellar blade entrar na Amazon pra comprar em pré venda.

Alberon

YouTube Player
Reações
Pontos
Essa gente é completamente doente. O desespero para não sexualizar é tão grande que a anatomia da personagem fica cagada. Não tem como ela sentar com um corpo desse, as pernas e as costas são uma coisa só

Visualizar anexo 383478

Na realidade, eles deveriam fazer algo infinitamente melhor do que isso, até o próprio Gargulas que postei, tem uma arte muito melhor do que esse X-Menx 24
Ah essa altura, não tem tolerar esse tipo de trabalho seboso.
Com toda tecnologia e os caras ainda fazem uma m**** dessas.

Topo Fundo