O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

SEGA SATURN: Games alternativos SEM modchip e SEM Swap-Trick

doraemondigimon

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Ressuscitando o tópico com uma notícia de atualização:

http://ppcenter.webou.net/pskai/

No dia 28/12/2018, o Pseudo Saturn foi atualizado!

What's new in Pseudo Saturn Kai v6.274
Automatic Game Loader
So far in Pseudo Saturn Kai 6.074, user had to choose which game loader to choose before starting a game, but this is now done automatically on Pseudo Saturn Kai side.
There's no magic around this feature : it just uses a list of games not compatible with CWX loader, and decides accordingly

Cheat Codes
That's a big addition for this release. Its development spans around June 2017 to Spring 2018.
The main features for cheat codes are :
  • Built-in : don't need to manually enter the cheat codes
  • User friendly : just push X button when booting a game, and then select the cheat(s) to enable.
  • Maintained by cafe-alpha (
    tripo.gif
    ) : rather than adding an "enter cheat codes by yourself" feature, I plan to continue improving and maintaining the cheat codes list
    smile.gif

Disc image selection menu for Rhea/Phoebe ODEs
Back in 2015, I added a stub of alternate rmenu to Pseudo Saturn Kai, but didn't had the technical information regarding Rhea/Phoebe API so the feature was disabled in its unfinished state.
And this summer, an enthusiast friend helped a lot to get this technical information, so that I could finally finish this feature
joie.gif

Development of this feature was an occasion to bring usage of proportional font in image selection menu, thus showing more information on a single screen. Base of menu module was developed around 2010 without any consideration for proportional font, so development of this side feature was a nightmare, but I don't regret for having done it now it is finished

Dezaemon 2 Save Game Manager 3
Dezaemon 2 is a shooting game maker application for Saturn. And Save Game Manager is a collection of user games for Dezaemon 2.
By the past, there were two volumes released by Madroms : SGM1 in 2007 and SGM2 in 2008.
And 10 years after that, SGM3 is released and contains some new user games as well as all the games from SGM1 and SGM3 : one SGM to rule them all
biggrin.gif

Special thanks to Dezaemon DB for gathering a community around Dezaemon 2, and dumping the user games
smile.gif

A stylish logo for Pseudo Saturn Kai
That's maybe a detail, but that was really missing from a long time !
Special thanks to Alien^PDX for the logo, and CyberWarriorX for putting me in touch with him
smile.gif

In-game connectivity for USB dev cart
This uses cheat codes routine, hence requires at least a valid master code to be set. It can do USB connectivity while doing transfer with PC, but that's a bit slow (because of unoptimized C running from cartridge ROM), and consequently may cause glitches on some games.
As a countermeasure, there is another mode who does only USB connectivity (hence no cheat codes) but does it fast since the code for it is written directly in assembly and running in RAM.

That may be cool for game hacking, or looking for new cheat codes ... but I still need to add a proper cheat codes finder feature on SatLink before looking for cheat codes on my favorite games
smile.gif

I stopped USB dev cart support, so this feature is disabled and software on PC side won't be released.

Virtual Memory Cartridge support via USB dev cart
This is similar to "Virtual Memory Cartridge" used in Gamer's Cartridge, but access save data files on PC via USB dev cart instead of SD card.
That's convenient for save data hacking, or testing several saves, but for normal use then using SD card is (in my opinion) a better choice.
As a consequence, full firmware can now be installed on USB dev cart. But cartridges not using SST39SF040 flash chips are not supported (because there's not enough room in flash ROM) and in that case only lite firmware can be installed.

I stopped USB dev cart support, so this feature is disabled and software on PC side won't be released.

Fixed support for 3D pad
In previous version, using 3D pad would sometimes cause an emergency exit to multiplayer screen when touching analog buttons. This is now fixed, and additionally supports input from analog buttons.
Pseudo Saturn Kai is not a 3D game, so the interest of using analog buttons is a bit questionable, but at least it is supported now
smile.gif

And the most voluminous change is ... :
Fixed many bugs everywhere, added other bugs here and there
Everything should work now ! Trust me, I'm an engineer
trigic.gif

picafumo

Veterano
Reações
Pontos

Automatic Game Loader
So far in Pseudo Saturn Kai 6.074, user had to choose which game loader to choose before starting a game, but this is now done automatically on Pseudo Saturn Kai side.
There's no magic around this feature : it just uses a list of games not compatible with CWX loader, and decides accordingly

Cheat Codes
That's a big addition for this release. Its development spans around June 2017 to Spring 2018.
  • User friendly : just push X button when booting a game, and then select the cheat(s) to enable.
    tripo.gif
    ) : rather than adding an "enter cheat codes by yourself" feature, I plan to continue improving and maintaining the cheat codes list
    smile.gif

Back in 2015, I added a stub of alternate rmenu to Pseudo Saturn Kai, but didn't had the technical information regarding Rhea/Phoebe API so the feature was disabled in its unfinished state.
And this summer, an enthusiast friend helped a lot to get this technical information, so that I could finally finish this feature
joie.gif

Development of this feature was an occasion to bring usage of proportional font in image selection menu, thus showing more information on a single screen. Base of menu module was developed around 2010 without any consideration for proportional font, so development of this side feature was a nightmare, but I don't regret for having done it now it is finished

Dezaemon 2 is a shooting game maker application for Saturn. And Save Game Manager is a collection of user games for Dezaemon 2.
By the past, there were two volumes released by Madroms : SGM1 in 2007 and SGM2 in 2008.
And 10 years after that, SGM3 is released and contains some new user games as well as all the games from SGM1 and SGM3 : one SGM to rule them all
biggrin.gif

Special thanks to Dezaemon DB for gathering a community around Dezaemon 2, and dumping the user games
smile.gif

Special thanks to Alien^PDX for the logo, and CyberWarriorX for putting me in touch with him
smile.gif

This uses cheat codes routine, hence requires at least a valid master code to be set. It can do USB connectivity while doing transfer with PC, but that's a bit slow (because of unoptimized C running from cartridge ROM), and consequently may cause glitches on some games.
As a countermeasure, there is another mode who does only USB connectivity (hence no cheat codes) but does it fast since the code for it is written directly in assembly and running in RAM.

That may be cool for game hacking, or looking for new cheat codes ... but I still need to add a proper cheat codes finder feature on SatLink before looking for cheat codes on my favorite games
smile.gif

This is similar to "Virtual Memory Cartridge" used in Gamer's Cartridge, but access save data files on PC via USB dev cart instead of SD card.
That's convenient for save data hacking, or testing several saves, but for normal use then using SD card is (in my opinion) a better choice.
As a consequence, full firmware can now be installed on USB dev cart. But cartridges not using SST39SF040 flash chips are not supported (because there's not enough room in flash ROM) and in that case only lite firmware can be installed.

Fixed support for 3D pad
In previous version, using 3D pad would sometimes cause an emergency exit to multiplayer screen when touching analog buttons. This is now fixed, and additionally supports input from analog buttons.
Pseudo Saturn Kai is not a 3D game, so the interest of using analog buttons is a bit questionable, but at least it is supported now
smile.gif

trigic.gif

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Pro

NUIIO

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Automatic Game Loader

Cheat Codes
    tripo.gif
    smile.gif

joie.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Fixed support for 3D pad
smile.gif

trigic.gif
Essa atualização ficou super interessante. O maior problema é que na hora quando eu fui atualizar meu Pseudo Saturn. A minha fonte do Saturn estourou o capacitor :ksnif:ksnif

*ka

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Essa atualização ficou super interessante. O maior problema é que na hora quando eu fui atualizar meu Pseudo Saturn. A minha fonte do Saturn estourou o capacitor :ksnif:ksnif
Tu não ligaste na tensão errado?

Marculino

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Automatic Game Loader

Cheat Codes
    tripo.gif
    smile.gif

joie.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Fixed support for 3D pad
smile.gif

trigic.gif

Boa! Vou atualizar o meu depois!

NUIIO

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Tu não ligaste na tensão errado?
Pior que não. Minha casa é 110v, e já estava jogando normalmente na hora. E por coincidência do destino, na hora quando eu fui procurar sobre a atualização na internet olhei pra tela da TV onde o Saturn estava ligado e vi que estava com chiado pensei que fosse a TV. Mas era o console pelo cheio de diodo que estava vindo dele.
c34fbab8b4408b607e8d38e8082cf9f9.jpg
175e501f460740fbf762cf4f35e33c71.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-A520F usando o Tapatalk

Topo Fundo