O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Pokémon Master

Losing like a PRO!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Qdo sai um jogo no Gamepass da EA eu consigo baixar ele no pc tb? It Takes Two por exemplo.

E eu comprei Mass Effect na loja do XBox, tentei achar ele no pc tb e não encontrei. Achei q era universal.

Jogos de Xbox comprados pra ser jogados no PC tem que ter o selo Play Anywere

VeGee

Lenda da internet
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Jogos de Xbox comprados pra ser jogados no PC tem que ter o selo Play Anywere

É isso então. Achei o It Takes Two na loja da EA pra baixar pelo gamepass mas o ME eu tenho que comprar de novo se eu quiser jogar no PC. Tá pra sair no gamepass então vou esperar.

OUTKAST

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Xbox Reportedly 'Dabbling' With Handheld Console Prototypes For Cloud Gaming

xbox-is-reportedly-dabbling-with-handheld-console-prototypes-for-cloud-gaming-2.large.jpg

The idea of a Nintendo Switch-like Xbox handheld console isn't out of the realms of possibility, as it's being reported that Microsoft has been "dabbling" with that kind of idea for a while — albeit just for use with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Windows Central mentioned this in a report about the new Qualcomm Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 gaming platform, which has led to Qualcomm partnering with Razer to create a Snapdragon G3x Handheld Developer Kit (you can see an image of it above). Essentially, it operates like a Nintendo Switch or Steam Deck for Android gamers, and also supports Xbox Cloud Gaming. For at least the time being though, it's going to remain a developer kit and nothing more.

However, the outlet says that it's been hearing Microsoft has been tinkering with handheld prototypes for a while now, and the new Qualcomm platform might just give the Xbox team an extra push to make it a reality.

"We have been hearing for a while at Windows Central that Microsoft has been dabbling with Xbox handheld prototypes for some time now, although something like this Qualcomm platform may be the family of technologies Microsoft needs to really give it serious consideration."

The new Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 gaming platform definitely sounds like a promising step for Xbox Cloud Gaming in the future regardless, citing capabilities such as true 10-bit HDR, games running at up to 144fps, 5G connectivity and much more. It'll be interesting to see if the Xbox team ends up taking full advantage of it with an official handheld device.

Tarvos

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Mr Bones

Lenda da internet
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Nada do ME Trilogia Remake no Gamepass?? Ultimamente bem fraco os jogos que entraram....

ᴇʟʏsɪᴜᴍ

Zima Blue
VIP
Reações
Pontos

What they’re saying: “We’ve learned a lot,” Xbox’s Phil Spencer told Axios when we discussed Bungie’s history with Xbox in late October.
  • Asked if the split was inevitable or if Microsoft could have held on to them, he added: “Could we do it today? I think we could.”
  • But he said he understands why they left. “At the time they had big ambitions. They had sold their business for a certain amount of money. They saw what Halo turned into. And it's like, ‘OK, Microsoft benefited more than Bungie did from the success of Halo.’ There's no other story that can be written there.”
  • He mused, “If you're saying, ‘Hey, I think I've got another one of those in me. I want to really take another chance,’ I can understand the allure of doing that as an independent company.”

leandromede

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
O dessa semana foi só de indies:
Peguei The Mummy Demastered porque já vi que não vai ficar menos de 20, Unsighted está no Game Pass.
Mas eu queria Mark of the Njnja, Huntdown, Star Renegades (esse estava no GP mas quando fui testar já estava saindo do catálogo).
Deve ter mais que não me lembro ou já comprei.

Topo Fundo