O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[TÓPICO OFICIAL] OUYA: Lixo ou Luxo?

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Para aqueles que possuem um Router meia boca ou problemas com a Wifi do OUYA, segue tutorial sobre como modificar a antena do OUYA:

Ouya-Wireless-Adapter-Mod-title.jpg

Wireless Antenna mod for the Ouya
https://www.s-config.com/author/s/
Installing a Wireless Antenna mod on your Ouya Console!
The Ouya while it does have a Wireless-N chip the quality of reception has a lot to be desired for it’s wireless antenna. Consisting of a tiny block on the motherboard which behaves like a 3dbi antenna that one would expect on a Cel-Phone; The overall reception of wireless traffic coming into your Ouya especially at a distance is problematic. Initially I did this mod in an attempt to alleviate Bluetooth lag on my Ouya joysticks as the chip-set that Ouya used carries both the Internet and Bluetooth traffic over the same wireless antenna. While it didn’t help with the Joystick reception. It did help considerably with wireless traffic.
Having a superior connection to my router helped me out in other ways such as Kodi with streaming movies over to the Ouya. In many ways its actually faster then the onboard RJ45 Ethernet Jack because even though it’s a pure 100Mbs connection the Ethernet card is shared with the USB bus so in reality you are getting Maybe 54Mbs. It certainly felt slower to hard-line my Ouya versus leaving it wireless. Also, if you take your Ouya on the road and attempt to connect it to a hotel wi-fi network. You’ll often find out that the access point that you are connecting to is often far far away making the stock Ouya wireless antenna chip impossible to get a good connection with.

Also there’s certain apps in the Google Play store that actually look for your wireless connection. If you hard-line your Ouya those apps believe that you have no internet connection when in fact you do!

Difficulty factor of installing a Wireless Antenna.
I will state that installing this mod will require some moderately precise soldering skill as you will be working with extremely small surface mount components as well as removing one of those components off of the board. I even had some problems making sure the connectors were well grounded with this project as well as making sure you do not get any excess solder on the connectors themselves because if you do it makes installing the antenna near impossible!

Although optional having a multimeter with a continuity setting will ensure that you are not grounding out your connections while you are soldering.

This will also require some work with Rotary hand tool with a drill bit to make the hole in the Ouyas aluminum casing and finally a circular sanding bit to remove some of the ABS inside of the Ouya’s casing.

Beyond that you’ll need the basic tools of taking apart your Ouya such as a 2mm Hex Bit screwdriver to remove the four bolts on the top of your Ouya Casing, and pliers to secure the antenna connector to the back of your Ouya.

Part required for the Ouya Wireless Antenna mod:
6dbi Antenna with U.FL Connection.
What is pictured above is the higher quality RG178 U.FL connector which has an extra layer of braid around the connector to ensure that the microwave energy stays in the wire. For a run this short. Using RG178 is WAY overkill! On top of it using a thicker wire will make installing it in your Ouya a little harder as you will soon see in later pictures. You can easily get away with the cheaper IPX U.FL connectors. But for a few extra bucks I went overkill.

A note about the size of the Antenna. You could go with a 7-9dbi antenna if you desire. But going with a larger antenna tends to mess with Ouyas center of balance and make it prone to tipping over a lot easier! I found that a simple 6dbi antenna delivers fantastic results, is tall enough to fire microwave energy in an omnidirectional fashion from the middle and clear the Ouya console. Yet, it’s light enough where it shouldn’t affect your Ouyas center of gravity.

One set of these should cost around $5.00(US) via Ebay

U.FL Male Surface Mount Connectors
This is the part that you will be soldering onto your Ouya Mainboard. These things are small, about two times the size of a pin-head. And are very easy to destroy with a high temperature soldering iron and easy to lose so it’s good to have a few of these.

On Ebay the minimum I have seen is you can get a set of 5 for around $2.99(US) from china.

Installation of U.FL connection for your Ouya Wireless Antenna mod.
The fun part of the installation.
You are now getting to the point where we will now void your warranty with Ouya. This hack gets nice because Ouya was kind enough to leave the pads for the U.FL connector on the final print of the board. I heard with later model Ouya’s they actually use this U.FL but many of them will not have this part installed. You ready to heat up that soldering iron? Good.

• The first thing we need to do is disconnect the old internal antenna which is really nice because all you have to do is put your soldering iron onto the 0-Ohm resistor until both sides of the solder are melting and pull it away from the board. There’s no sense in recovering that chip since all it was acting as is a jumper!
  • Next we take a small bit of solder and jumper the first pad where the 0-Ohm resistor was and bridge the connection downwards to the pad closest to the U.FL Connector. I used a little too much solder in my picture and it not only connects to the pad but to the U.FL connector too. that is fine so long as it’s making connection and not grounding out. You can use a multi-meter to ensure you are not grounding out at all during the installation of the wireless antenna.
  • You may want to check out this video on how to pre-tin and hand-solder U.FL connectors onto boards. Do not get solder along the outer ring of the U.FL connection or inside of the connector. If you do get solder on the ring it will stick and trash out your connector.
Why don’t I just leave the internet wire connected? The more antennas the better right?!?

Wrong, by having different antennas changing the wave and shape of your wireless broadcasting signal which can lead to unpredictable results. While it has been noted that people have simply attached a wire onto the white antenna brick and have gotten better results. It’s not by any means a perfect signal and can result in sudden drops of connectivity.

If you want to test your connection you may hook up your antenna now and power the Ouya outside of its case on a non-conductive surface to ensure it can still login.

Install the U.FL to antenna jack into your Ouya Case.
For the Placement of my wireless antenna jack. I decided to drill my hole about 8mm away from the HDMI port on my Ouya. This gives enough spacing so that my HDMI port does not interfere with the antenna. If I went farther then 8mm then I would have to sand and drill out some of the plastic supports that are in the Ouya which I didn’t want to do that. Using Saftey Glasses and a Rotary tool like a Dremmel; I used a small bit drill and made a very small hole until I was through the aluminum. Upon getting to the other side I began moving along the sides of the hole slowly making the hole bigger and bigger until I can fit my antenna plug through the hole but not too big where it will show any of the hand drilling or having the antenna plug fall right through.

Normally I wouldn’t use a drill-bit like that. But Aluminum especially with how little is used is a very soft metal so as long as your gentle it shouldn’t break your drill bit.

Be very careful as you are drilling as any slip will very easily scratch the outer surface of your Ouya System.

When you place the port that close to your Ouya Main-board you may have to do some sanding of the ABS plastics on the insides of the unit. the minor removal of the plastics will not effect the structural integrity.

Your U.FL cable will come with some locking fasteners so when you tighten them down with pliers the port will not slip or move around.

Snug fit with the thicker U.FL wire.
If you are using U.FL IPX wire you will have a lot more of an easier time getting the wire around your Ouya unit and away from the casing as the cheaper IPX wire is also thinner. With mine however I had to fit-test it many of times to find the perfect way of keeping the case on while making sure the connector does not go flying off when I bolt the four screws back down again on my Ouya

The final results of the wireless antenna mod on the Ouya.
Before wireless antenna modification using only internal antenna on the Ouya.

Using a tool called Wi-Fi Analytics Tool on Google Play and I think you can get it on Amazon as well. This is the baseline of my tests of my Ouya connecting in my bedroom and going about 30 feet out to my NetGear WNDR3700v2 running DD-WRT. My router is named “thunderdome” on channel 9 and as you can see even at short distances the Ouyas connectivity is suck-tastic at around 45-50 dBm! I can’t blame the Ouya for this model of Netgear has a internal 2dBm antenna grid as well. But there is not hat much traffic out there either. This snapshot was taking a half an hour before the wireless antenna mod. Wireless-N networking is seriously depreciated as well in terms of bandwidth and I was getting a lot of buffering issues with Kodi even requesting something simple like a 720p video.

After wireless antenna installation on my Ouya.
Wow! At least a -10dBm improvement using a 6dBi antenna! This is around the same quality of transmission my I-phone and laptop are running at which is near perfect! On top of that you can see that the antenna is sensing more networks withing my area.

Wireless stability was also solid varying -/+ 5dBi over long term monitoring.

Now It may be hard to believe everything that comes out of the android OS. So I decided to cross-check the wireless antenna mod against the Netgear WNDR3700v2 router running DD-WRT. The DD-WRT third party router software was a lot more critical about the performance from before and after. but it started at -55 Signal rate which is now down anywhere between -43 to -48 signal rate which is still a -10 improvement. My Raspberry Pi is right next to my router which -31 is the absolute best possible signal you can get according to the world of DD-WRT.

Anthracite Ouya
What about this “Anthracite OUYA” I keep hearing about with all of it’s latest network updates? Can’t I just buy that and avoid doing this madness?

Yes, If you can get your hands on one the last and latest retail Ouyas which is named “Anthracite” then go right ahead! As you can see in the latest Ouya that I picked up. The wireless mod is already done to the Anthracite models. Along with using a solid ABS plastic casing instead of wrapping the thing in aluminum which will help Bluetooth and wireless signaling. Antenna upgrades to the Anthracite Ouya is actually easier and requires no soldering since the UF.L connector is already installed and ready to go. Fair warning, the last model of Ouya was not made nearly at much as the launch-day Ouya and is starting to become a moderate collectors item to get. Ouya probably saved money from going pure plastic versus its original design.

So, I don’t care if my Ouya tips over. Bigger antenna is better right?

antenna-graph.png

Antenna microwave radiation patterns.
Well that all depends on your environment! Here I have posted a graph of various antennas along with their signal strength throw. As you can see with the omnidirectional antennas the higher the dbi ratio the more narrow the throw. So you may THINK that by getting a 9dbi antenna you may achieve the best results when in fact you may be shocked to find out that if your router is on the 1st floor of your home and your Ouya is on the second. it might actually be WORSE then using a 5dbi antenna. This is due to how radiation is handled as the antennas get bigger to achieve distance they sacrifice flexibility. The 30dbi antenna is for those which have a router that is very very far away (like in another building!) and often directional antennas should be hooked up to a wi-fi bridge or repeater instead of directly to your Ouya for both power and tuning requirements.

However, if you live in a small apartment 2dbi antennas are great especially now that it is on the outside of your Ouya.

Final thoughts
There can be many guesses as to why they went with an On-Chip wireless antenna versus just having a wireless coil in the Ouya itself. Cost isn’t it. So at our best guess it makes it far easier to remove the Ouya out of its casing if there’s no wires to detach. And there is so many times you can plug and re-plug a U.FL connector before it snaps or goes bad.

For a simple wireless antenna mod that only took about 45 minutes with being extra cautious throughout the entire process. It has left us with a stronger Ouya that receives data very well. Playing LAN games with the Ouya is virtually lag-free. While it may be a little disappointing for some that you could have to go through such lengths to get a stable wireless connection with your Ouya. At least the people at Ouya made it somewhat easy to hack and correct the issue myself. I hope my brief instructions help you with your Ouya and thank everyone for taking the time to read this little blog entry.

Tutorial e méritos ao pessoal do S-config sobre este belo tutorial.

Kaneda1985

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Tutorial foda mas nem f**end0 eu farei.... O que eu fiz foi colocar o ouya no lado do roteador hahhaha. Agora tá rodando lindamente.... Mas tarde, postarei fotos dele no psx... Eu to impressionado em quão bem roda psx.... Agora 64, por mais que me falem que eu tenho que mudar cada jogo achei meio tosco mas confesso que sou preguiçoso mesmo.... Para fechar, jogar no retrolixo com platinas no mega, super e pc engine é sem preço....

PS: CONTROLE LIXO MAS SEM LAGS.

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Que inveja... E meu controle ainda com lag chato :(
Naquele mesmo post onde comentei sobre as versões do FW, comento sobre como atualizar (abrindo chamado com o Suporte OUYA), veja se isso não resolve ou o outro esquema que coloquei lá.

Tutorial foda mas nem f**end0 eu farei.... O que eu fiz foi colocar o ouya no lado do roteador hahhaha. Agora tá rodando lindamente.... Mas tarde, postarei fotos dele no psx... Eu to impressionado em quão bem roda psx.... Agora 64, por mais que me falem que eu tenho que mudar cada jogo achei meio tosco mas confesso que sou preguiçoso mesmo.... Para fechar, jogar no retrolixo com platinas no mega, super e pc engine é sem preço....

PS: CONTROLE LIXO MAS SEM LAGS.
Ouya da paixaõ, no N64 é culpa tua mesmo, preguiça da porra kkkk. No mais, que rede / router lixo tu tem ai pra ter que colocar o OUYA quase que do lado pra funcionar, tenta ver se não tem um FW da Gargoyle para teu Router, além de ser um ótimo firmware, ele melhora litros a estabilidade do Wifi.

Kaneda1985

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Naquele mesmo post onde comentei sobre as versões do FW, comento sobre como atualizar (abrindo chamado com o Suporte OUYA), veja se isso não resolve ou o outro esquema que coloquei lá.

Ouya da paixaõ, no N64 é culpa tua mesmo, preguiça da porra kkkk. No mais, que rede / router lixo tu tem ai pra ter que colocar o OUYA quase que do lado pra funcionar, tenta ver se não tem um FW da Gargoyle para teu Router, além de ser um ótimo firmware, ele melhora litros a estabilidade do Wifi.

Meu router é gostosão tá viada? Você sabe muito bem o quão lixoso é o wifi do ouya e sim, 64 é muita frescura para rodar, prefiro rodar no pc mesmo.

rftailor

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

O Wifi do Ouya não tenho o que reclamar. E já testei dar prioridade ao bluetooth.
Esqueci de ver qual o firmware.
Vou dar uma olhada no esquema de atualização.

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Meu router é gostosão tá viada? Você sabe muito bem o quão lixoso é o wifi do ouya e sim, 64 é muita frescura para rodar, prefiro rodar no pc mesmo.
Não tenho problemas com a Wifi dele desde que liguei pela primeira vez, meu router está a 3 paredes de onde o OUYA fica, tenho um TP-Link Archer C7 1750 com o firmware da Gargoyle, puro amor, antes usava um TP-Link TL-WR941N com o FW do Gargoyle e também não tinha problemas, apenas mudei de Router pois com esse 941 quando eu chegava no máximo da banda (no UP ou Down) ele desconectava (o router), não estava tancando direito todo o consumo lá de casa (comunicação externa + interna).

O Wifi do Ouya não tenho o que reclamar. E já testei dar prioridade ao bluetooth.
Esqueci de ver qual o firmware.
Vou dar uma olhada no esquema de atualização.
Blza, fico no aguardo da info sobre a versão do FW do teu controle.

NVgs

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Como um tópico sobre um prototipo de console pode ser tão movimentado? Como já é de costume, tenho que dizer: "Tópico lixo"

ps: Estou no aguardo de um tópico falando tudo sobre o Atari Jaguar....

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Como um tópico sobre um prototipo de console pode ser tão movimentado? Como já é de costume, tenho que dizer: "Tópico lixo"

Isso em pleno 2016 :coolface

ELTORO

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Emulação de 64 no Ouya acho não fica 100% mesmo.
Isso porque não tem potência pra rodar o plugin mais preciso.

Com os outros,dá para jogar,mas com bugs em alguns jogos,e tem que ficar configurando jogo por jogo.

E é chato sim ficar configurando.
Às vezes você vai testar o plugin,e o som fica beleza,mas texturas ficam mexendo.
Às vezes a parte gráfica está quase perfeita,mas o som fica dando travadinhas.
Para quem é mais exigente essas coisas incomodam.

Só avisando e detalhando que,o emulador em si não é ruim,e os plugins no modo "fast" são muito instáveis.
Recomendo sempre utilizar o modo "accurate".
Os melhores (que abrangem mais jogos) para Ouya são o Rice e o antigo Glide64.

Enviado de meu GT-I8190 usando Tapatalk

FeDeBe

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Cara, meu router fica em outro cômoda da casa e funfa de boa. É só deixar o cubo emulante sem estar "enclausurado" em algum nicho e vai numa boa.

Kaneda1985

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Prototipo de lixo atômico.

Kratiz

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Tava querendo pegar um destes media center mais pra ver videos na minha TV, voces recomendam pegar o Ouya ou o 8Ms?

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Emulação de 64 no Ouya acho não fica 100% mesmo.
Isso porque não tem potência pra rodar o plugin mais preciso.

Com os outros,dá para jogar,mas com bugs em alguns jogos,e tem que ficar configurando jogo por jogo.

E é chato sim ficar configurando.
Às vezes você vai testar o plugin,e o som fica beleza,mas texturas ficam mexendo.
Às vezes a parte gráfica está quase perfeita,mas o som fica dando travadinhas.
Para quem é mais exigente essas coisas incomodam.

Só avisando e detalhando que,o emulador em si não é ruim,e os plugins no modo "fast" são muito instáveis.
Recomendo sempre utilizar o modo "accurate".
Os melhores (que abrangem mais jogos) para Ouya são o Rice e o antigo Glide64.

Enviado de meu GT-I8190 usando Tapatalk
Na verdade roda muito bem (já rodava), melhor ainda com a nova versão do Muppen e mudando para 640x480 é raro algo dar problema, o problema em si é o @Kaneda1985 que é preguiçoso mesmo, deixou de lado até o Nostalgia por preguiça :klol

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Tava querendo pegar um destes media center mais pra ver videos na minha TV, voces recomendam pegar o Ouya ou o 8Ms?

Não conheço este 8Ms, então vou ficar devendo, porém posso fazer um comparativo entre Apple TV3 e o OUYA (tenho ambos), no OUYA eu consigo instalar o Plex, Kodi, Netflix, canais IP TV e roda tudo que é uma maravilha e sem problemas, já na ATV3 eu fico limitado apenas o que a Apple oferece para ele (tive que fazer uma senhora gambiarra para o Plex funcionar nele), é inegável a qualidade de vídeo e rede que tenho na AT3, mas em comparação ao OUYA ela perde devido a facilidade que este tem no quesito "instalação", apenas nisso.

Não vou comentar sobre o fator jogos, emulador pois tem o tópico ai, cheio de info e pessoas falando bem, além disso, fugiria completamente do comparativo e necessidade que você informa ter.

Eu tenho um Rikomagic MK802 III (com custom rom Finless 1.5 ou 1.7, não me recordo) e sinceramente é uma porcaria, tive que comprar controle para poder usar na TV sem teclado e mouse, a Wifi dele é uma porcaria, fiz um Mod para antena externa e mesmo assim não ficou bom, comprei um Hub USB com porta RJ45 para ele poder ter rede, isso além de as vezes (várias) ele travar do nada ou o Stream dele (mesmo na rede local) ser um porcaria e parar no meio do filme, após o OUYA chegar ele esta atirado lá na gaveta e pretendo nunca mais tocar nele

ELTORO

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Na verdade roda muito bem (já rodava), melhor ainda com a nova versão do Muppen e mudando para 640x480 é raro algo dar problema, o problema em si é o @Kaneda1985 que é preguiçoso mesmo, deixou de lado até o Nostalgia por preguiça :klol
Mas como?
Está rodando bem no GlideN64 (OpenGL 2.0)?
FrameBuffer tá ativado?
Não querendo debochar,é porque nesse plugin corrigiram muitos erros que existiam nos outros,e ainda adicionaram várias coisas.
Esses efeitos FrameBuffer,por exemplo,estão presentes em vários jogos.
Mario Tennis é um dos jogos que mais ficava com bugs nos outros plugins.
Vários jogos não funcionavam,como Rogue Squadron,Indiana Jones,e Stunt Racer.

Enfim,queria saber se está rodando legal.

Kaneda1985

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Olha, quanto ao nostalgia é preguiça mesmo mas o mupen no mario tennis botei esses settings e travou legal.... Mas preciso testar mais jogos.

LucianoBraga

Operador de Marreta
Membro STAFF
Reações
Pontos
Sinceramente, tem muita porcaria nesse mercado, e o único que foi desenvolvido e suportado com alguma seriedade foi o Ouya.
Só por isso, ele já compensa mais que os outros, e vai funcionar melhor no geral.

Alguns tem hardware melhor, mas não adianta ter hardware melhor, sistema bugado e suporte de m****.

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mas como?
Está rodando bem no GlideN64 (OpenGL 2.0)?
FrameBuffer tá ativado?
Não querendo debochar,é porque nesse plugin corrigiram muitos erros que existiam nos outros,e ainda adicionaram várias coisas.
Esses efeitos FrameBuffer,por exemplo,estão presentes em vários jogos.
Mario Tennis é um dos jogos que mais ficava com bugs nos outros plugins.
Vários jogos não funcionavam,como Rogue Squadron,Indiana Jones,e Stunt Racer.

Enfim,queria saber se está rodando legal.
Vou pedir pro @Kyo Olhos Demoniacos responder isso quando ele tiver tempo já que é quem anda fazendo mais testes com o OUYA e N64 do que eu no momento (sem tempo livre), possuindo uma opinião melhor e mais nutrida de informações.
Se tudo der certo, domingo eu já faço e posto aqui vídeo se conseguir me liberar.

ELTORO

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Vou pedir pro @Kyo Olhos Demoniacos responder isso quando ele tiver tempo já que é quem anda fazendo mais testes com o OUYA e N64 do que eu no momento (sem tempo livre), possuindo uma opinião melhor e mais nutrida de informações.
Se tudo der certo, domingo eu já faço e posto aqui vídeo se conseguir me liberar.
Obrigado pela resposta.

Sinceramente, tem muita porcaria nesse mercado, e o único que foi desenvolvido e suportado com alguma seriedade foi o Ouya.
Só por isso, ele já compensa mais que os outros, e vai funcionar melhor no geral.

Alguns tem hardware melhor, mas não adianta ter hardware melhor, sistema bugado e suporte de m****.
Tem o Shield TV,só que...:kcaro2

Kratiz

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Não conheço este 8Ms, então vou ficar devendo, porém posso fazer um comparativo entre Apple TV3 e o OUYA (tenho ambos), no OUYA eu consigo instalar o Plex, Kodi, Netflix, canais IP TV e roda tudo que é uma maravilha e sem problemas, já na ATV3 eu fico limitado apenas o que a Apple oferece para ele (tive que fazer uma senhora gambiarra para o Plex funcionar nele), é inegável a qualidade de vídeo e rede que tenho na AT3, mas em comparação ao OUYA ela perde devido a facilidade que este tem no quesito "instalação", apenas nisso.

Não vou comentar sobre o fator jogos, emulador pois tem o tópico ai, cheio de info e pessoas falando bem, além disso, fugiria completamente do comparativo e necessidade que você informa ter.

Eu tenho um Rikomagic MK802 III (com custom rom Finless 1.5 ou 1.7, não me recordo) e sinceramente é uma porcaria, tive que comprar controle para poder usar na TV sem teclado e mouse, a Wifi dele é uma porcaria, fiz um Mod para antena externa e mesmo assim não ficou bom, comprei um Hub USB com porta RJ45 para ele poder ter rede, isso além de as vezes (várias) ele travar do nada ou o Stream dele (mesmo na rede local) ser um porcaria e parar no meio do filme, após o OUYA chegar ele esta atirado lá na gaveta e pretendo nunca mais tocar nele

Oque eu me referia é este aqui.

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...s-4k-android-wifi-youtube-kodi-_JM?source=gps

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Segue um FAQ em inglês do Suporte Nostalgia:
Nostalgia FAQ & Help
HkQB2AefSJiabulGvnk0

Contato Suporte Nostalgia: zamastyle.development@gmail.com

Change Log:
Change log for Nostalgia v2.4
• Stability Stability Stability (hopefully)
• Reduced menu lag and draw time
• Rewrote main fetcher for accuracy and speed
• Rewrote interactive fetch backend
• Wrote systems independent objects
• Wrote menus as an independent object
• Threading and loading screens added to fix timeouts
• Fixed deadlock on file writes
• Added "all systems" fetch options
• Fixed button press timeout issue
• Added favorite flag
• Added completed flag
• Added new sort options
• Changed summary font
• Re-wrote stacking and sorting backend
• Added supergnes (ouya version is broken atm)
• Misc updates and fixes

Change log for Nostalgia v2.3
• Added Lynx
• Added Wonderswan and Wonderswan Color
• Added new cover source
• Updated main fetcher for accuracy
• Added titles to games with no cover
• Updated Reicast intent
• Added cover overlay in prep for customization
• Bug fix for odd stacking after interactive fetch
• Bug fix for crash when deleting system caches
• Misc bug fixes

Change log for Nostalgia v2.2
*****UPDATE*****
• Fixed bug affected roms in internal storage
• Fixed bug allowing menu options that shouldn't be accessible from search results
• Added a lock to prevent unwanted changes from other users
• Added loading bar in splash screen for users with slow internet connections
•Support for most Retroarch emulators
•Support for Reicast (Dreamcast emulator)
•Support for Drastic (DS emulator)
•Support for PPSSPP (PSP emulator)
•Added a new game specific options menu
•Added a new filtering mechanism. Now you can ignore and restore files by extension
•Updated the interactive fetch to give users more control over which game is selected
•Added option to ignore extensions before a fetch
•Added delete cover option to the delete options
•Re-Ordered the options left in the Y-Menu
•Added a wait screen for newly threaded long processes. This should fix some crashes
•Added sort options (alphabetical, missing covers last, etc)
•Added option to hide apps in the ouya menu
•Fixed search failures associated with numbered games
•Added a lookup for Neo Geo and MAME games so they are searched by the real title
•Added individual configs for each Retroarch emulator. Setting will only apply to the current emulator
•Other miscellaneous bug fixes and small changes changes

Change log for Nostalgia v2.1
•Support for most of the .EMU emulators
•Larger cover art
•Loading screen (kills some crashes)
•Loads to first system in your system menu instead of the ouya games menu
•Resumes same menu position when returning to nostalgia after leaving an emulator
•The system menu is in a standard order
•Added several rules to the fetch ignore policy
•Interactive fetch now fetches cover art as well

Change log for Nostalgia v2.0
•Bug fix for crashing config menu
•Updated graphics handling for menus when screen is scaled
•New system selection menu on left side
•Duplicate Games are Stacked
•New Y-menu for most options
•Interactive fetch
•Delete Option
•Custom wallpaper selector
•Screen adjustment for overscan
•Search Feature
•Completely new design by Xanxic
•Ouya game tiles now show
•Lots of other small changes

Change log for Nostalgia v1.6
•Added controller compatibility for PS3 and XBOX 360 controllers
•Fixed bug that would cause crash when switching between systems
•Fixed the fetch missing covers option to work properly
•Repaired one of the datasource fetchers because the source changed
•Modified app to write to internal storage if it can't write to USB (for NTFS partitioned storage devices)

Change log for Nostalgia v1.5
•Added support for Mupen64 Plus AE
•New background design from Xanxic
•Titles for each system section
•A splash screen that actually says Nostalgia
•Manual metadata entry
•Recursive folder search option
•Better psx image handling
•Better fetching options
-Update from local metadata
-Fetch Missing data only
-Re-fetch everything
•Ouya game descriptions are populated
•Better caching for covers to make the menus more responsive
•Metadata files and game covers are stored with games
•Various Bug fixes
Demo Mode Quick Info:
• You will only see configuration settings for compatible emulators that are installed, that is how the app works.
• In demo mode you may choose only one game system to be able to launch games directly on.
• Once that system is chosen, the application will have to be uninstalled and reinstalled to be able to choose a different system.
• You may select game directories for all systems and fetch the data so that you can see how the app will look and feel before you purchase it.
Purchased Mode Quick Info:

• You will still only see configuration settings for compatible emulators that are installed.
• All of your configurations in demo mode will be sustained after purchase.
FAQ

What emulators are compatible today?
•Mupen64 Plus AE
•Fpse
•MD.EMU (no gamegear)
•NES.EMU
•SNES9x EX+
•GBC.EMU
•GBA.EMU
•PCE.EMU
•C64.EMU
•2600.EMU
•NEO.EMU
•NESoid
•SNESoid
•N64oid
•Gensoid
•Gearoid
•GBCoid
•Gameboid
•ePSXe (If it works. You may need the play store installed)
•MSX.EMU (colecovision)
•Retroarch
•Reicast (Latest test build of their app works)
•SuperGnes(Ouya version is broken but once its fixed ...)
•Drastic (If it works. You may need the play store installed)
•PPSSPP (download latest dev build from their site. The current release build doesn't have the code Nostalgia uses)
What emulators are coming?
• Next release will add msx support from msx.emu
What emulators are NOT coming?
• mame4droid (The dev has declined to add the intents citing too much dependency on the internal rom manager)
YOUR LATEST CHANGE NOTES EXPLICITLY SAY STABILITY!! WHY IS THIS APP SUCKING?? **RAGE**
Dude. Do you even remember version 1? Give me at least a smidgen of credit here. BUT as always, I am still developing Nostalgia. Expect enhancements! Please send me emails explaining what features you would like to see and if it is a reasonable request, I will consider it. Alternatively, drop a suggestion on the issue tracker so others can wwigh in on it as well: https://github.com/zamastyle/Nostalgia/issues
Can I hide apps and games from the ouya app menu? I don't want my wife/son/husband/friend/daughter/neighbor kid opening advanced settings
Yes You Can! In the Ouya menu, the R3 button will open a menu that shows a list of all of the items in that menu. Here you can toggle apps on and off with the only real limitation being that it won't let you hide all of them (I know you were thinking it). I will add a way to hide the ouya app menu at some point but we aren't there yet.
Why isn't emulator x working?
This one can be tricky. In most cases, an emulator isn't working it is because the BIOS aren't set up properly. For retroarch, the BIOS are expected to be in the same folders as the roms. If they aren't you need to edit the retroarch config file in the system directory inside the nostalgia folder on the internal sd card. Its as simple as opening the correct .cfg file in a text editor and changing the system directory value to match the folder that you want to keep the bios in.

Other emulators need the bios set up in the emulator itself before you try to run games from Nostalgia. Reicast is an example of that. Another problem with reicast at the moment is that anything above r5 won't work from Nostalgia. I have an email out to the dev about that but no response yet.

There are plenty of resources out there for what bios file an emulator needs and what it needs to be named.

Another reported issue is problems with CD games caused by running bin files instead of cue files. Cue files are small but important files because they are essentially a lookup table telling the emulator where to find different resources like music tracks among other things. If you rename a cue file, you have two options to keep it working properly. Number one would be to not rename the bin file. Option number two is to open the cue file in a text editor and rename the line listing the bin file to match what you renamed it to. If you forget to do one of these your cue files won't have a bin file to run and won't work. Its a good idea if you want to make sure to run cue files, to filter the bin extension to make sure that only cue files are left.

I have seen a few reported instances of people having all kinds of issues with an emulator that gets resolved by a simple uninstall and reinstall of the emulator. It shouldn't happen but apparently firmware updates can have this effect.
Can I keep multiple systems roms in the same directory? Like genesis and game gear for example?
As of 2.2 yes you can in some cases. I don't recommend it BUT if you are going to do it, here's how. When you are fetching for a specific system, you need to filter out every file extension EXCEPT for the extension that applies to the roms you want this system to run. This works for mixing systems like gbc and gba since they have different extensions and each system will ignore the other. Exceptions to this capability are systems using zips and systems using cd images. There is no way to tell quickly what system a .zip belongs to and nostalgia works based off of file name, not zipped file name. CD images have the same problem because most systems CD images can be ripped to any number of standard formats. Like I said, I don't recommend it and your mileage may vary but it is possible to make most rom sets play nice in the same directory now.
I saw a video that showed gameplay with some really cool borders. Where can I get those?
Those are actually custom borders for retroarch that Amigajay created himself. If you are using retroarch and want to use them, he has provided them as well as a setup guide here:
http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...270#post109270
In the configure menu, what does this Y button prompt do?
That will delete a game system cache file. It doesn't delete any fetched metadata but it will remove a system from your list of systems in the main menu. If you do it accidentally or want to get one back, all you need to do is run a fetch to refresh from local metadata files and you will be back in business.
Can you please explain this delete thing?
Pretty simple actually. You highlight a game and select delete from the game actions menu (press R3). It will give you three options. Delete metadata will effectively hide this file from the menu until the next time you run a fetch (a fetch, not a refresh) from the config menu. If it is a file you want to keep around but don't want to see in the game menu, delete metadata is your friend. Delete metadata and file does exactly what it says it does. It will delete the metadata Nostalgia created for you as well as your file that Nostalgia seems to think is a game. There is no coming back from this so use it wisely and don't brush past the delete confirmation dialog. Delete cover is just there in case a wierd cover gets fetched and you just want it to go away.
What is toggle stacking for?
Potentially a lot of things. If you just don't like the games stacked you can hit the toggle stack option in the Y-menu and it will unstack the roms for the system you are in and they will stay that way until you either restack or run a fetch/refresh. The more important uses of this feature come into play when my app just did a crappy job of fetching your game data and all of your pokemon games are listed as duplicates of Pokemon Blue Version. There's not much you can do to fix those games with them stacked together like that. So you unstack, fix each rom individually with delete or interactive fetch and then restack. Bam! Rom problems fixed.
Where did some of the Y-Menu options go??
If you look in the bottom left corner you will see a new R3 prompt. R3 is the click sound you hear when you press straight down on the right analog stick. This will bring up the Game Action Menu. I moved options that apply directly to the game you have highlighted to this menu. The only exception to that rule is the restore file extension option and that one is in there because it made more sense to put it with the ignore options rather than in the System options.
What is this interactive fetch thingy?
It is my latest attempt at letting you be a little more in control of how troublesome games are fetched. Once you have run a complete fetch from the config menu, you can highlight a game that was fetched incorrectly and choose interactive fetch from the Y-menu. This will let you type in words in the title and try to find the game you are looking for. It will pre-populate the game name or filename and you can change it if you would like. Then after the search it will return the top search results from that name and you select the one you want. Its that simple.
What do you mean sort list?
Some users were looking for a way to hide games that they hadn't gotten covers for yet. Some users were looking for a way to put the games with no covers at the top of the list to make fetching them easier. Some users were just being difficult and wanted the list sorted by the type of ice cream that pairs best with a particular game. Obviously I skipped that last one but the others are now there to sort a game list in a couple of ways. If you have a reasonable type of sort you would like to see added shoot me an email and we can discuss it.
Can I set a game as a favorite?
Finally, yes you can. In the game actions menu (R3) you can toggle favorite or completed for any game. This will set a flag to show an icon on the game cover. A check mark for complete and a star for favorite. I created them for favorites and completed games but really they can mean whatever you want them to mean. And there are sort options for them as well. Take a look around and see what you like.
My favorites and completed icons all dissappeared!! Where did they go?
Chances are there is a bug in my system somewhere. Sort or stack your roms and they should come back. I'm working on this one.
What do the new fetching options mean?
There are now 6 options instead of three. The same three options as before and then a new version of each of them that does the same but for all systems with a valid rom path. Now you should be able to set all the rom paths, start a fetch and let it go through all of your systems. Below I will describe the main three. THe all systems options are the same but for all systems with a valid rom path set.

• Refresh From Metadata Files
----- This option simply looks at your rom directory and re-caches all of the metadata from the .info files that are already there. This is useful in a few cases. If for some reason you find yourself without the Nostalgia directory but all of your metadata has already been fetched, you can choose this option and get all of your menu data back. If you went to a friends house and wanted to use your roms on USB with his/her ouya, you could install Nostalgia and very quickly populate the menus with this option. This also allows you to make manual changes to the .info files and then have those changes reflected in the menus. For instance if you weren't happy with a fetched title, you could change it in the .info file and the use this option to get that updated info into the menu cache.

• Fetch Missing Metadata
----- This option boils down to "only fetch new information". It will only search for metadata and covers that are missing. If a rom has a .info file and a .jpg file, it will be ignored by this option. This option is useful if you want to completely refetch a single title because it was named funny and got fetched as the wrong game. Just delete the .info and .jpg for that rom, rename the rom file and use this option to refetch that data. This is also useful if you added data to thegamesdb.net. If you updated a titles data there, you could follow the same steps but without renaming the rom and pull the new metadata you provided on the site. This option is also used if you add new roms to your collection. WAAAAAAAY faster than fetching everything every time like in version 1.0.

• Ignore Metadata and Fetch Everything
----- Speak of the devil ... This is essentially exactly the same as the version 1.0 fetcher. Every time you run this, it will fetch the data and cover for every title in your collection. This is what you want to do if it is your first full fetch of metadata. I'm not certain what other times you would want to do this but I'm sure it will come up at some point. Just remember, this one takes a very very long time for large rom sets.
You added retroarch, but none of the emulators use the settings I set in retroarch! What up with that?
This one is fun and has it's pros and cons. I generate a unique retroarch config file for each system you use with Nosatalgia. This allows you to set unique configurations for each system BUT it also means that the main retroarch config file that gets used when you use retroarch by itself won't be used. I made this choice for a couple of reasons. Number one, the retroarch config file is stored in a protected storage location that can't be modified without root and I don't expect everyone to have rooted Ouyas. And number 2, retroarch doesn't respect the rom directory being used when being launched from Nostalgia. Whatever the last system directory that was set in retroarch would be used forever until you opened retroarch itself again. So, each system has its own retroarch config in /sdcard0/nostalgia/<system name>. For the time being if you want to set alternate system directories for bios files, you will probably have to do it manually which would be the con I talked about before but I will add code to set that in the future.
Where is Nostalgia storing the metadata?
As of version 1.5 the cover images and the .info files that store the game details are stored with the roms and named the same as the roms. They are stored there because the ouya has limited storage and I wanted to allow users to offload the storage requirements to USB. This also allows users to grab the USB device with their roms and jump on a pc and start editing metadata manually. This is especially useful for games that aren't in the sources and foreign titles that aren't fetched properly.
EDIT If your drive is not writable by the ouya, your metadata will be saved in the Nostalgia directory on the sdcard in the same folder structure as the roms exist on your USB storage device
What do I do if a certain kind of file (like a save file) is getting added to my menu as a game?
Troublesome file extensions should be a thing of the past now. Every time you do a fetch now, you will be presented with a list of file extensions that are in your rom directory. You can toggle each of these on and off with the O button (obviously crossed out is ignored). The extensions you ignore here will be ignored for that system only. You can also ignore a file extension in the Game Actions Menu (R3). In this menu you can either ignore a file extension or restore an extension you want to bring back. The only cases you will have trouble with now will be those that have the same extensions as your roms. In those cases, I would recommend just deleting the metadata for that file to get it out of your list.
Where can I get the "oid" emulators? They aren't in the ouya store.
Actually they aren't in any store anymore. They were pulled from the play store back before it was even called the play store. Fortunately they still exist in a few places around the web. This link should have all of them in a zip file: Oid Emulator zip

I have been informed that this does not contain the latest version of n64oid and some people prefer that over more recent options so you may have to search the web a bit for that one. I believe the version is 2.7
Nostalgia's UI looks super classy! Who did it?
That would be Xanxic of ouyaforum infamy. He is a very talented designer and has elected to help me out with this
Why aren't my games that are in subfolders showing as subsections in the menu??
I elected to go with game stacking instead for the time being. I will likely implement features like this and favorite lists in the future.
Why don't all of my games have metadata and why are some of them wrong?
I use a pretty crazy algorithm between two different data sources to try to sort out exactly what games you have and give them metadata. This algorithm is entirely dependent on your game existing in the data sources. If your games are not coming back correctly, check www.thegamesdb.net to see if your game has an entry. This site is crowd sourced so if it doesn't have your game, feel free to add it but please follow the rules to make sure the data stays clean. If your game is there, check to make sure your game is named correctly. I don't allow for a lot of error so take a look at some examples below:
These are fake game names just to illustrate the points:

• Capitalization never matters. I search for your games in all lower case so if you want to name your game aLl CrAzY LiKe tHiS, you go right ahead. This applies to all rules below.

• Rom renamers and organizers add info in parenthesis and brackets to define specific data about a rom. Nostalgia will strip any data in [brackets] or (parenthesis) before searching for your game so you can leave that type of data in your file names.
"adventure awesome most epic" will very likely resolve to "The Most Amazingly Awesome and Epic Adventure Story of All Time" but "mostawesome epic adventure" may or may not. Because mostawesome will never match a word, you are now dependent on the correct game being identified based solely on "epic adventure" which may match any number of games.
• As you can see, order doesn't matter. Content does. If you have the core unique words in the title and they are spelled correctly, your game will likely be found.
• Along the same lines as above, more than one word that is not in the real title will cause the search to fail as well as multiple misspellings. In general, the algorithm can handle you hosing up one word
Super Jump: Bounce the House! will not resolve to SJ: Bounce the House. In this case, Super and Jump are two words not found in the real title.
"HCTIAAG" will never resolve to "Holy Cow This Is An Awesome Game". Acronyms are out

• For multi-disc games, adding "Disk" or "Disc" in the format "Disk1" or "Disk 1" is acceptable, this addition will be excluded in the search and your games should be found
Why don't the "oid" emulators (except n64oid) let me use the exit menu?
Why are you still using these? Don't you see all the awesome compatible emulators I posted above? To answer your question though, I have no freaking Idea. That menu should be usable. My best guess is that somehow that menu doesn't have focus so Ouya can't interact with it.
Why doesn't my Ouya return to Nostalgia when I double tap the Ouya button?
This is because double tapping the Ouya button returns you to the launcher, which Nostalgia is not. I am building a launcher version but there isn't one yet.
My single emulator runs multiple systems. Why can't I use all of those in demo mode?
Demo mode only allows for launching games on one system regardless of how many other systems an emulator may support. The reason for this mostly revolves around the fact that Nostalgia is entirely centered around systems and not emulators. I don't intend to modify this because as it stands, demo mode serves it purpose: You can see all of your menus populated and test out unlimited game launches on one system.
I want to edit my metadata. How can I do that? What is the .info file format?
Nostalgia's info file format:

• The comment section is completely optional. You can change it as you see fit or delete it entirely

• These fields are required to be in the xml but can be left blank. There are not real requirements as to the format of the text in these fields but I suggest being brief for it to look good on screen
<entry key="game_publisher"></entry>
<entry key="game_developer"></entry>
<entry key="game_release_date"></entry>

• The timePlayed field is not currently used but is read so leave it as zero: <entry key="timePlayed">0</entry>

• The system entry determins a lot about how the rom is displayed and what emulator is used to execute the rom so it is required: <entry key="system">N64</entry>
Below are the system codes to use with the xml entry on the left
NES = Nintendo Entertainment System
SNES = Super Nintendo
N64 = Nintendo 64
GENESIS = Sega Genesis
GG = Sega Gamegear
MASTERSYSTEM = Sega Master System
32X = Sega 32X
SEGACD = Sega CD
GAMEBOY = Gameboy
GBC = Gameboy Color
GBA = Gameboy Advance
NDS = Nintendo DS
PLAYSTATION = Playstation
PSP = Playstation Portable
DREAMCAST = Dreamcast
2600 = Atari 2600
LYNX = Atari Lynx
C64 = Commodore 64
TG16 = TurboGrafx 16
COLECO = ColecoVision
NEOGEO = Neo•Geo
NGP = Neo•Geo Pocket
NGPC = Neo•Geo Pocket Color
MAME = MAME
VB = Virtual Boy
WONDERSWAN = WonderSwan
WONDERSWAN_COLOR = WonderSwan Color

• The rating field can be left blank but a ? will show so I suggest filling it in: <entry key="game_esrb_rating">teen</entry>
early childhood
everyone
everyone 10+
teen
mature
adults only

• These fields are required and must be either true or false. I recommend false so it can be set in the app
<entry key="isPlayed">true</entry>
<entry key="isFavorite">true</entry>
<entry key="isCompleted">false</entry>

• The summary field can be left blank but it is one of the more interesting fields and I recommend filling it in where possible
Unless your file editor wraps, this should appear as one line with \n where you want line breaks to appear
<entry key="game_summary">Blah Blah Blah. Dont put line breaks in here. Use \n where you want to see a line break</entry>

• The title field is absolutely required and must not be blank
<entry key="game_title">The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time</entry>

• The rom file field is critical and must be filled in correctly with the full path to the rom
<entry key="rom_file">/mnt/usbdrive/ROM/N64 ROMS/Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A).n64</entry>

• Based on the rom in this example, the final files should appear as below when you are done creating your metadata:
/mnt/usbdrive/ROM/N64 ROMS/Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A).info
/mnt/usbdrive/ROM/N64 ROMS/Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A).jpg
/mnt/usbdrive/ROM/N64 ROMS/Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A).n64

• Below you will see an example of a metadata file using these fields based on a fetch and normal usage of the application. Make sure to use xml safe characters where needed like &apos; instead of '

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE properties SYSTEM "http://java.sun.com/dtd/properties.dtd">
<properties>
<comment>
---------------------------------------------------
| Nostalgia Metadata file
| Modify properties in this file at your
| own risk. Unexpected values can affect
| Nostalgia&apos;s abilty to parse the data
---------------------------------------------------
</comment>
<entry key="game_publisher">Nintendo of America Inc.</entry>
<entry key="game_developer">Nintendo EAD</entry>
<entry key="system">N64</entry>
<entry key="timePlayed">0</entry>
<entry key="game_release_date">Nov 23, 1998</entry>
<entry key="rom_file">/mnt/usbdrive/ROM/N64 ROMS/Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A).n64</entry>
<entry key="isPlayed">true</entry>
<entry key="game_title">The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time</entry>
<entry key="isFavorite">true</entry>
<entry key="game_esrb_rating">teen</entry>
<entry key="game_summary">A young boy named Link was raised in the village of the elf-like Kokiri people. One day a fairy named Navi introduces him to the village&apos;s guardian, the Great Deku Tree. It appears that a mysterious man has cursed the tree, and Link is sent to the Hyrule Castle to find out more. Princess Zelda tells Link that Ganondorf, the leader of the Gerudo tribe, seeks to obtain the Triforce, a holy relic that grants immense power to the one who possesses it. Link must do everything in his power to obtain the Triforce before Ganondorf does, and save Hyrule. Ocarina of Time is the first 3D installment of the Legend of Zelda series. Like most of its predecessors, it is an action game with puzzle-solving and light role-playing elements. Basic gameplay system is similar to the previous games, allowing Link to explore the world and complete dungeons to obtain key items and advance the plot. Sword combat as well as many familiar items such as boomerang, bombs, the series&apos; currency (rupees) of various values, heart containers and their collectible fragments permanently increasing Link&apos;s health, etc. , return in this installment. Link can now lock on enemies for melee and ranged combat, actively use a shield to deflect projectiles, as well as use various magic items. Dungeon exploration is somewhat more puzzle-oriented than in earlier games. Link can climb certain surfaces, dive underwater, as well as automatically jump. The game begins with the player controlling the child Link, but later on an adult Link becomes a playable character as well. Each of them has certain unique abilities: for example, only adult Link can use bow and arrows, but only the child Link can crawl through narrow spaces. During the course of the game the player obtains the Ocarina of Time. Learning and playing melodies on that ocarina is needed to advance the plot, complete certain side quests, or travel in time, switching between the two versions of Link. It is also possible to befriend and ride a horse named Epona to facilitate travel between areas. </entry>
<entry key="isCompleted">false</entry>
</properties>

Kratiz

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Mesmo frontend que tinha no MXQ que usei esses dias, mas mais potente.
Não sei se é o mesmo android fuçado por trás, mas aquele eu achei uma bomba.

Bomba porque? voce conhece algum decente?O Ouya ta sainda quase 400 golpinhos e não to afim de pagar isso só pra usar o Kodi.

LucianoBraga

Operador de Marreta
Membro STAFF
Reações
Pontos
Bomba porque? voce conhece algum decente?O Ouya ta sainda quase 400 golpinhos e não to afim de pagar isso só pra usar o Kodi.

Sistema lento e bugado, e tive três ou quatro Force Closes em uma hora de uso, mesmo com 2GB de RAM.

Importante dizer que era um aparelho com Cortex A5 quad, e não A9 quad muito mais potente como o S812.
A lentidão poderia ser culpa da CPU, mas os FCs quase que certamente não eram.

Kratiz

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Sistema lento e bugado, e tive três ou quatro Force Closes em uma hora de uso, mesmo com 2GB de RAM.

Importante dizer que era um aparelho com Cortex A5 quad, e não A9 quad muito mais potente como o S812.
A lentidão poderia ser culpa da CPU, mas os FCs quase que certamente não eram.

Aí é foda, quero só pra usar o Kodi e encontrei por 170 reais, o Ouya ta bem mais caro sem contar que seria um desperdicio de dinheiro e aparelho usar só pra video.

LucianoBraga

Operador de Marreta
Membro STAFF
Reações
Pontos
Aí é foda, quero só pra usar o Kodi e encontrei por 170 reais, o Ouya ta bem mais caro sem contar que seria um desperdicio de dinheiro e aparelho usar só pra video.

Compra, liga e testa. Tem uma semana pra devolver.

LucianoBraga

Operador de Marreta
Membro STAFF
Reações
Pontos
Quando deu FC com voce tu tava usando video ou outra coisa? acho que vou fazer isso ai qualquer coisa vendo pro trouxa do meu irmão :D

Cara, que eu lembre deu no navegador, na Store, acho que em algum app simples daqueles que vem junto...
No KODI em si não deu, mas não testei muito (só achei lento).

FeDeBe

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

EvertonSSJ4

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Vai de OUYA que não se arrependerá, direto acha no ML por 250 ou menos, além de fazer tudo que você quer, terá o plus de games android e emuladores quando desejar, além de aceitar quase todos os controles que possivelmente você possa ter em sua casa, reduzindo qualquer gasto com outros controles ou cabos.

FeDeBe

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Vai de OUYA que não se arrependerá, direto acha no ML por 250 ou menos, além de fazer tudo que você quer, terá o plus de games android e emuladores quando desejar, além de aceitar quase todos os controles que possivelmente você possa ter em sua casa, reduzindo qualquer gasto com outros controles ou cabos.
Verdade. Extremamente plug in play.

Made in Tapatalk

Topo Fundo