O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[Ideologia fod*ndo a industria ocidental news] BRs criam curadoria para identificar jogos com participação de consultoria woke

Monogo

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Vai acabar virando Woke detect.
Se vão esconder, só tende a piorar, pois o pessoal agora vai olhar com mais afinco ainda.
No meu caso eu nem preciso do curador, eu já assumo que todos os jogos são contaminados, aí vou procurando as exceções.

Vergonha alheia :kkk

Tão facilitando pra RH fazer a listinha da proxima leva de demitidos

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
No fim vai acabar sendo assim

old.jpg

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Agora que as empresas estão tentando "esconder" seu envolvimento com consultorias "diversificadas", bem como ESG e iniciativas DEI, fiquem atentos, pois já estão adotando uma nova sigla para "disfarçar" essas paradas: BRIDGE (Benchmarking Race, Inclusion & Diversity in Global Engagement).

O Rei Rubro

RIP AND TEAR
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Vai acabar virando Woke detect.
Se vão esconder, só tende a piorar, pois o pessoal agora vai olhar com mais afinco ainda.
No meu caso eu nem preciso do curador, eu já assumo que todos os jogos são contaminados, aí vou procurando as exceções.

Vergonha alheia :kkk

Piada pronta. Puro suco de uma geração que deu errado.

Wolkaiser

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
A maior parte do meu tempo jogando hoje em dia, é coisa antiga.

E quer saber? É ótimo.

Eu também. Estou quase terminando minha playlist de jogos do Mega, vou passar pro Sega CD, 32X, Neo Geo, SNES, etc, até chegar acho que na geração PS4, que é o último bastião. Coisas novas, só verificando bem.

O bom é que eu economizo uma grana, já que não preciso gastar com jogos novos nem com upgrade de hardware.

Hoje eu vi um tweet de um perfil que sigo, mostrando a intro de Alone in the Dark. Me chamou mais a atenção do que muitos jogos novos. É interessante esse começo, atiçando-me a curiosidade sobre o lugar. E os gráficos, mesmo que simples, conseguem passar uma atmosfera misteriosa.

Prava

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
japão sendo infectado....

aYQjL0q_700bwp.webp

aBy98KZ_700bwp.webp

aa4Kqb3J_700w_0.jpg

Mas há esperança...

a2wbX3Er_700w_0.jpg

Os números não mentem, ninguém quer saber de lacração:

arnaDNL0_700w_0.jpg

lista de jogos com o dedo podre da SBI:

a9yjAVj_700bwp.webp

Evitem esse jogos e ajudem e extirpar esse câncer da indústria dos games!

Os desenvolvedores contratam essa empresa lacradora pra fazer personagens femininos com trejeitos de macho e rostos Masculinizados.

Ultima Edição:

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Exclusive interview with Sweet Baby Inc. detected creator: ‘My community is way more diverse than any one of those outlets’

Read our exclusive interview with Sweet Baby Inc. detected creator Kabrutus about the sudden popularity of his Steam group and the ensuing fallout

A Steam Curator group called ‘Sweet Baby Inc. detected’ became the center of controversy earlier this month, and kickstarted a heated (and often ugly) debate between gamers and gaming journalists.

But who is right? The Shortcut reached out to both Sweet Baby Inc. and the head of the curator group to get some answers. The crux of the issue lies in the involvement of Sweet Baby Inc., a narrative consultation company that focuses on “diversifying and enriching the games industry”.

Some people believe Sweet Baby Inc. has negatively impacted established franchises by shoehorning in diversity, while others argue that the decisions made are long overdue and should be celebrated.

Whatever your stance may be, we spoke exclusively to the creator of ‘Sweet Baby Inc detected’ – a Brazilian man who goes by the alias Kabrutus – to hear his thoughts on how the story has been covered by the gaming media, dealing with bad actors on both sides of the debate, and how diversity should be tackled moving forward in video games.

The Shortcut: Your Steam Curator group, ‘Sweet Baby Inc. detected’ has surpassed over 300,000 followers. How does that make you feel?

Kabrutus: Great, it makes me feel great, to say the least. It shows that there are a lot of gamers all over the world who care about this issue. I’m very proud of the community that originated from the curator group and the amazing people I’ve had the opportunity to meet since then.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa1a26142-be5e-4dc1-a264-00641802ef37_1280x723.jpeg

The Shortcut: The group has caused quite a debate among gaming journalists and within the industry itself. In your own words, why did you create Sweet Baby Inc. detected?

Kabrutus: Basically, to let people know if a game has any kind of involvement with Sweet Baby Inc., nothing more than this.

The Shortcut: Several outlets have covered the story but failed to mention that a Sweet Baby Inc. employee tried to get the group taken down and your personal Steam account banned. The Sweet Baby Inc. Wikipedia page also doesn’t include this context. Why do you think that’s the case?

Kabrutus: Because this doesn't help their narrative. They want to gaslight people into believing that me and the members of my awesome community are a bunch of... you know, bigots – let's put it that way – and they don't mind lying to achieve that goal.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F21f6ef1d-0764-4ff6-b0f0-bda49c7909cc_619x1198.webp

The Shortcut: What do you say to the people who believe that listing the games Sweet Baby Inc. has worked on is racist, sexist, or other sweeping terms? And can you understand why some people might have reached that conclusion?

Kabrutus: I want to say that they are wrong. My community is way more diverse than any one of those outlets, I'm 100% sure of that. We have blacks, whites, Asians, browns, gays, trans, leftists, and right-wingers from all around the world. Hell, we even have some Brazilians too!

“My community is way more diverse than any one of those outlets, I'm 100% sure of that.”

The only way I could see someone thinking that this is true is if the person was indoctrinated by some kind of agenda or someone who believes these outlets and doesn't know much about the gaming industry.

The Shortcut: Some Sweet Baby Inc. detected group members have allegedly sent hateful and abusive messages to games journalists who have defended Sweet Baby Inc.’s work. Are these people part of your group or merely trolls latching onto the controversy?

Kabrutus: I made a post on X to make it very clear that I do not endorse this kind of behavior. The truth is on our side, and that’s all we need. Of course, maybe some members of my community see what I say and simply do not agree with that and then proceed to make this kind of stuff, but I have yet to see any tangible proof of this. The last one proved to be sent by a Kotaku journalist’s second account directly to herself [Editor’s note: allegedly]. I'll keep doing my best to avoid this kind of situation from happening again.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5e125f81-4324-4b64-9d0e-6a0efcfaf40f_1791x999.png

Oh, and just to point out: asking questions isn't harassment nor is not wanting to buy a game because some company has worked on it.

The Shortcut: A video game journalist allegedly ‘infiltrated’ your Discord group and shared that it was a place that was harboring hate speech and bad actors. Was the group free to join without an invite and how is the Discord group being moderated to combat this?

Kabrutus: Wait, hold on a second. Are you saying that a journalist infiltrated a public Discord server that has an open invite link for everyone?! Damn, this journalist must be even better than James Bond himself! Congratulations!

My Discord server has moderators who constantly look for ways to implement scripts and automative ways to filter this kind of stuff and also ban people who insist on doing this. We all do the best we can to prevent this from happening over there and we'll keep doing it.

The Shortcut: A recent article highlighted that you haven’t played all the games Sweet Baby Inc. listed in the group yourself. Do you think this is something that is required seeing that you’re responsible for curating this list? Or is it perhaps beneficial that you haven’t as this is just a list, free from your personal opinion?

Kabrutus: Yeah, I haven’t played them because I have better things to do with my free time, for example, playing good games, you know? Aside from that, my list doesn't have the purpose of reviewing and/or analyzing a game, just to inform people if the game has involvement with Sweet Baby Inc.

“Diversity is good when done properly, like in Gears of War, a game I always like to use as an example.”

The Shortcut: Do you believe diversity is an important factor in video games? What would you specifically like to see and how do you think it should be addressed?

Kabrutus: I mean, I'm perfectly fine if a game has a diverse cast of characters or not, it will depend on what kind of story it tells. For example, one of my favorite movies of all time is The Thing, directed by John Carpenter. There are zero female characters in this movie and it wasn't an issue because it works in that context.

Diversity is good when done properly, like in Gears of War, a game I always like to use as an example. Delta Squad was formed by a black guy, a Latin guy, and two average white Americans. There were also Asian and female characters like Minh (R.I.P.) and Anya. Street Fighter is also one of my all-time favorite franchises. I don't even need to say how diverse the cast of characters is and has always been.

I would like to see diversity being addressed naturally, in a way that makes sense – it’s as simple as that. Companies like Sweet Baby Inc. should start building new franchises and grow an audience of their own instead of trying to convert other well-established audiences into liking what they believe people should like.

The Shortcut: Are there any games that Sweet Baby Inc. has worked on that you enjoyed? If so, which ones?

Kabrutus: No. To be honest, the only game (until now, at least) that they’ve been involved with and that I'm aware of is South of Midnight. I was interested in this game because It features stop-motion animation, which is something I’ve liked ever since I was young.

I also think the Voodoo theme is very different and refreshing, but now I expect the game to have a really bad narrative with lots of political agenda in it, so yeah... I'm not that excited about it anymore.

The Shortcut: What do you think of past comments from Sweet Baby Inc.’s CEO to “terrify” marketing teams if they “don’t give you what you want” (in regards to hiring diversity consultants), or the ex-employee who said they only hired people of color while working on a previous game?

Kabrutus: The fact that she makes speeches telling people to blackmail their marketing teams – because that's what it is, right? Let's be clear here – says a lot about her and how her mind works. It's pure authoritarianism.

“The hypocrisy in all of this is what really gets me.”

And about that woman who only hired people of color... Hmm, I think it's fine if they do that, you know? It's their team, they have the right to do it. [Editor’s note: according to US employment opportunity laws, it is illegal to discriminate against someone because of that person’s race or color.]

However, I wonder how they would react if someone came out and said “Hey, I have hired a team made entirely of white people because I believe that it will create a safe environment for people who just want to build a game they love”. The hypocrisy in all of this is what really gets me.

The Shortcut: Sweet Baby Inc. isn’t the only company that has been accused of forcing DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) or ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) into video games. Do you have any plans to highlight the work of other companies for those who would like to know?

Kabrutus: Yes, this is one of the main reasons I got the deidetected.com domain and right now the website is being built. It will take some time but I intend to include all those companies who work as DEI consultants – AKA political agenda consultants – and the games they work on. I'll update the Steam curator page after this too.

The Shortcut: What’s been the best thing to come out of the Sweet Baby Inc. detected Steam group fallout? And what’s been the worst?

Kabrutus: The best thing by far is the wonderful community that originated from the curator page, and also the amazing people that I’ve had the honor to talk to. Friendships are being formed, and we are growing more day by day. It's beautiful.

“The worst is, without doubt, these outlets calling me things that I never was and never will be.”

The worst is, without doubt, these outlets calling me things that I never was and never will be. Even my family is horrified by some of the stuff they’ve said about me, but I try to counteract it by telling the truth: no one cares about what they say, they are a bunch of liars and the vast majority of people see them as this.

The Shortcut: Finally, what are some of the games you’re looking forward to playing for the rest of the year, and will you avoid a game if you discover Sweet Baby Inc. is involved?

Kabrutus: Personally, my most anticipated game of this year is Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 – “FOR THE EMPEROR!”

But I'm also looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance, Sand Land, Metaphor: ReFantazio, and an indie game called Replaced that’s got my interest and there's a good chance it will come out this year.

And yeah, I intend to avoid Sweet Baby Inc. and other DEI companies’ games.

Fonte
==============================================================================================

tersalius

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Exclusive interview with Sweet Baby Inc. detected creator: ‘My community is way more diverse than any one of those outlets’

Read our exclusive interview with Sweet Baby Inc. detected creator Kabrutus about the sudden popularity of his Steam group and the ensuing fallout

A Steam Curator group called ‘Sweet Baby Inc. detected’ became the center of controversy earlier this month, and kickstarted a heated (and often ugly) debate between gamers and gaming journalists.

But who is right? The Shortcut reached out to both Sweet Baby Inc. and the head of the curator group to get some answers. The crux of the issue lies in the involvement of Sweet Baby Inc., a narrative consultation company that focuses on “diversifying and enriching the games industry”.

Some people believe Sweet Baby Inc. has negatively impacted established franchises by shoehorning in diversity, while others argue that the decisions made are long overdue and should be celebrated.

Whatever your stance may be, we spoke exclusively to the creator of ‘Sweet Baby Inc detected’ – a Brazilian man who goes by the alias Kabrutus – to hear his thoughts on how the story has been covered by the gaming media, dealing with bad actors on both sides of the debate, and how diversity should be tackled moving forward in video games.

The Shortcut: Your Steam Curator group, ‘Sweet Baby Inc. detected’ has surpassed over 300,000 followers. How does that make you feel?

Kabrutus: Great, it makes me feel great, to say the least. It shows that there are a lot of gamers all over the world who care about this issue. I’m very proud of the community that originated from the curator group and the amazing people I’ve had the opportunity to meet since then.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa1a26142-be5e-4dc1-a264-00641802ef37_1280x723.jpeg

The Shortcut: The group has caused quite a debate among gaming journalists and within the industry itself. In your own words, why did you create Sweet Baby Inc. detected?

Kabrutus: Basically, to let people know if a game has any kind of involvement with Sweet Baby Inc., nothing more than this.

The Shortcut: Several outlets have covered the story but failed to mention that a Sweet Baby Inc. employee tried to get the group taken down and your personal Steam account banned. The Sweet Baby Inc. Wikipedia page also doesn’t include this context. Why do you think that’s the case?

Kabrutus: Because this doesn't help their narrative. They want to gaslight people into believing that me and the members of my awesome community are a bunch of... you know, bigots – let's put it that way – and they don't mind lying to achieve that goal.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F21f6ef1d-0764-4ff6-b0f0-bda49c7909cc_619x1198.webp

The Shortcut: What do you say to the people who believe that listing the games Sweet Baby Inc. has worked on is racist, sexist, or other sweeping terms? And can you understand why some people might have reached that conclusion?

Kabrutus: I want to say that they are wrong. My community is way more diverse than any one of those outlets, I'm 100% sure of that. We have blacks, whites, Asians, browns, gays, trans, leftists, and right-wingers from all around the world. Hell, we even have some Brazilians too!

“My community is way more diverse than any one of those outlets, I'm 100% sure of that.”

The only way I could see someone thinking that this is true is if the person was indoctrinated by some kind of agenda or someone who believes these outlets and doesn't know much about the gaming industry.

The Shortcut: Some Sweet Baby Inc. detected group members have allegedly sent hateful and abusive messages to games journalists who have defended Sweet Baby Inc.’s work. Are these people part of your group or merely trolls latching onto the controversy?

Kabrutus: I made a post on X to make it very clear that I do not endorse this kind of behavior. The truth is on our side, and that’s all we need. Of course, maybe some members of my community see what I say and simply do not agree with that and then proceed to make this kind of stuff, but I have yet to see any tangible proof of this. The last one proved to be sent by a Kotaku journalist’s second account directly to herself [Editor’s note: allegedly]. I'll keep doing my best to avoid this kind of situation from happening again.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5e125f81-4324-4b64-9d0e-6a0efcfaf40f_1791x999.png

Oh, and just to point out: asking questions isn't harassment nor is not wanting to buy a game because some company has worked on it.

The Shortcut: A video game journalist allegedly ‘infiltrated’ your Discord group and shared that it was a place that was harboring hate speech and bad actors. Was the group free to join without an invite and how is the Discord group being moderated to combat this?

Kabrutus: Wait, hold on a second. Are you saying that a journalist infiltrated a public Discord server that has an open invite link for everyone?! Damn, this journalist must be even better than James Bond himself! Congratulations!

My Discord server has moderators who constantly look for ways to implement scripts and automative ways to filter this kind of stuff and also ban people who insist on doing this. We all do the best we can to prevent this from happening over there and we'll keep doing it.

The Shortcut: A recent article highlighted that you haven’t played all the games Sweet Baby Inc. listed in the group yourself. Do you think this is something that is required seeing that you’re responsible for curating this list? Or is it perhaps beneficial that you haven’t as this is just a list, free from your personal opinion?

Kabrutus: Yeah, I haven’t played them because I have better things to do with my free time, for example, playing good games, you know? Aside from that, my list doesn't have the purpose of reviewing and/or analyzing a game, just to inform people if the game has involvement with Sweet Baby Inc.

“Diversity is good when done properly, like in Gears of War, a game I always like to use as an example.”

The Shortcut: Do you believe diversity is an important factor in video games? What would you specifically like to see and how do you think it should be addressed?

Kabrutus: I mean, I'm perfectly fine if a game has a diverse cast of characters or not, it will depend on what kind of story it tells. For example, one of my favorite movies of all time is The Thing, directed by John Carpenter. There are zero female characters in this movie and it wasn't an issue because it works in that context.

Diversity is good when done properly, like in Gears of War, a game I always like to use as an example. Delta Squad was formed by a black guy, a Latin guy, and two average white Americans. There were also Asian and female characters like Minh (R.I.P.) and Anya. Street Fighter is also one of my all-time favorite franchises. I don't even need to say how diverse the cast of characters is and has always been.

I would like to see diversity being addressed naturally, in a way that makes sense – it’s as simple as that. Companies like Sweet Baby Inc. should start building new franchises and grow an audience of their own instead of trying to convert other well-established audiences into liking what they believe people should like.

The Shortcut: Are there any games that Sweet Baby Inc. has worked on that you enjoyed? If so, which ones?

Kabrutus: No. To be honest, the only game (until now, at least) that they’ve been involved with and that I'm aware of is South of Midnight. I was interested in this game because It features stop-motion animation, which is something I’ve liked ever since I was young.

I also think the Voodoo theme is very different and refreshing, but now I expect the game to have a really bad narrative with lots of political agenda in it, so yeah... I'm not that excited about it anymore.

The Shortcut: What do you think of past comments from Sweet Baby Inc.’s CEO to “terrify” marketing teams if they “don’t give you what you want” (in regards to hiring diversity consultants), or the ex-employee who said they only hired people of color while working on a previous game?

Kabrutus: The fact that she makes speeches telling people to blackmail their marketing teams – because that's what it is, right? Let's be clear here – says a lot about her and how her mind works. It's pure authoritarianism.

And about that woman who only hired people of color... Hmm, I think it's fine if they do that, you know? It's their team, they have the right to do it. [Editor’s note: according to US employment opportunity laws, it is illegal to discriminate against someone because of that person’s race or color.]

However, I wonder how they would react if someone came out and said “Hey, I have hired a team made entirely of white people because I believe that it will create a safe environment for people who just want to build a game they love”. The hypocrisy in all of this is what really gets me.

The Shortcut: Sweet Baby Inc. isn’t the only company that has been accused of forcing DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) or ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) into video games. Do you have any plans to highlight the work of other companies for those who would like to know?

Kabrutus: Yes, this is one of the main reasons I got the deidetected.com domain and right now the website is being built. It will take some time but I intend to include all those companies who work as DEI consultants – AKA political agenda consultants – and the games they work on. I'll update the Steam curator page after this too.

The Shortcut: What’s been the best thing to come out of the Sweet Baby Inc. detected Steam group fallout? And what’s been the worst?

Kabrutus: The best thing by far is the wonderful community that originated from the curator page, and also the amazing people that I’ve had the honor to talk to. Friendships are being formed, and we are growing more day by day. It's beautiful.

“The worst is, without doubt, these outlets calling me things that I never was and never will be.”

The worst is, without doubt, these outlets calling me things that I never was and never will be. Even my family is horrified by some of the stuff they’ve said about me, but I try to counteract it by telling the truth: no one cares about what they say, they are a bunch of liars and the vast majority of people see them as this.

The Shortcut: Finally, what are some of the games you’re looking forward to playing for the rest of the year, and will you avoid a game if you discover Sweet Baby Inc. is involved?

Kabrutus: Personally, my most anticipated game of this year is Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 – “FOR THE EMPEROR!”

But I'm also looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance, Sand Land, Metaphor: ReFantazio, and an indie game called Replaced that’s got my interest and there's a good chance it will come out this year.

Fonte
==============================================================================================

muito boa reportagem

jornalismo sendo jornalismo... o que nessa militância de extrema esquerda que se alojou no "jornalismo" gamer hoje em dia é algo raro

jornalista pergunta cara responde e fica por conta do leitor tirar suas PRÓPRIAS conclusões... BEM DIFERENTE da quantidade de extremistas que publicaram "reportagens" nesses últimos dias onde o texto inteiro tinha como objetivo fazer com que o leitor pudesse apenas concordar com o "jornalista" sem poder ousar discordar de algo

Bud Spencer Ghost

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu também. Estou quase terminando minha playlist de jogos do Mega, vou passar pro Sega CD, 32X, Neo Geo, SNES, etc, até chegar acho que na geração PS4, que é o último bastião. Coisas novas, só verificando bem.

O bom é que eu economizo uma grana, já que não preciso gastar com jogos novos nem com upgrade de hardware.

Hoje eu vi um tweet de um perfil que sigo, mostrando a intro de Alone in the Dark. Me chamou mais a atenção do que muitos jogos novos. É interessante esse começo, atiçando-me a curiosidade sobre o lugar. E os gráficos, mesmo que simples, conseguem passar uma atmosfera misteriosa.

Alguns anos atrás, não sei se foi a 6 ou 7 anos, zerei esses dois games. Não consegui rodar o Alone 3 e nem lembro se quando rodei os dois primeiros e o terceiro que não consegui rodar se eu estava 100% no Linux.

O Rei Rubro

RIP AND TEAR
GOLD
Reações
Pontos

Fonte

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

O Rei Rubro

RIP AND TEAR
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Nem é isso tudo na vida real também.

D_NQ_NP_936225-MLB30844668458_052019-O.webp

Os caras nem pra colocarem "Eslavas" no seriado serviram, ainda me fazem personagens femininas com rosto de Lésbica Masculinizada nos Games.

Ninguém quer pagar 200 conto num jogo pra ver essas merdas Woke que no fundo nem os próprios Woke curtem.

É o que eu digo: de gente feia na minha vida, já basta eu. Quero gente bonita nas minhas mídias.

Prava

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
É o que eu digo: de gente feia na minha vida, já basta eu. Quero gente bonita nas minhas mídias.

Eles escolhem gente feia a dedo.

Tem muita atriz bonita para fazer os papéis em uma série de The Witcher, mas eles escolhem a dedo os atores que nada tem a ver com os originais.

Ultima Edição:

Aloeh

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Vejam só que interessante: agora, as desenvolvedoras estão cientes de que os jogadores desprezam a Shit Baby Stink e estão com medo de que as vendas de seus jogos sejam prejudicadas por isso. Porém, ao invés de romperem com a SBI, vão simplesmente tentar "esconder" o envolvimento dela em seus jogos. Ou seja: os filhos da put* preferem correr o risco de se foder a mandar a SBI para o put* que o pariu. Não é fantástico?

Os consultores "diversificados" odeiam os gamers, por eles colocarem em risco seu "esquema". Os "urinalistas" odeiam os gamers, porque eles se recusam a baixar a cabeça para a ideologia demente que eles tanto prezam. E, agora, a própria indústria ocidental odeia os gamers e se recusa a oferecer os produtos que eles demandam. Quer saber? Nesse caso, a recíproca é justa. É perfeitamente válido para os gamers odiarem toda essa cambada de filhos da put*. Está na hora de parar de dar dinheiro para pessoas que te odeiam até a alma. :kclassic

Mas nesse caso é um problema legal.

Se uma empresa ou pessoa ajudou no desenvolvimento do jogo tem que ser creditado senão corre risco de ser processado.

Infelizmente vai demorar um tempo até nos livrarmos do xorume.

Aloeh

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Vi uma review do novo Alone in the Dark, parece que o jogo ficou legal.

Pegarei numa promoção.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Mas nesse caso é um problema legal.

Se uma empresa ou pessoa ajudou no desenvolvimento do jogo tem que ser creditado senão corre risco de ser processado.

Infelizmente vai demorar um tempo até nos livrarmos do xorume.
Para "driblar" o problema legal, as desenvolvedoras pretendem creditar o nome das pessoas que prestaram a consultoria, mas não a empresa propriamente dita. Ao "esconder" a consultoria, as desenvolvedoras acreditam que vão dificultar para os jogadores identificá-la.

Além disso, o site da Shit Baby Stink foi atualizado e removeram diversos jogos nos quais eles tiveram participação. Imagino que as desenvolvedoras solicitaram a remoção, devido ao temor de ter vendas prejudicadas, sobretudo no caso dos jogos que ainda não foram lançados. Curiosamente, também removeram Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, talvez por ser a pior falha que a consultoria da SBI ajudou a produzir até o momento.

Prava

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Não entendi o pq do Alan Wake 2 não estar nessa lista.

A protagosnista que é loira foi trocada por uma negra e ela no Game ainda é racista falando do homem branco ou algo assim. Tipo algo nada a ver e sem nexo para uma trama de suspense.

Ultima Edição:

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

The Return of GamerGate | The GamerGate 2 Report​

All I wanted to do was laugh at some pronoun fluids and Canadians doing land acknowledgments and calling themselves “settlers.” Instead, I present to you a comprehensive, multi-part series on Gamergate, Sweet Baby Inc., and wokeness in video games. Please, play nice.

During the dangerous process of researching this story, I stumbled my way into becoming a “games journalist.” Disgusting, I know! But it’s a burden that I must bear so I can do my part in making sure that Kotaku doesn’t make it past 2024. And maybe, just maybe, we can save video games from the woke mind virus.

This story starts over a decade ago, with crazed feminists complaining about sexism in video games. In response, Gamers rose up to very strongly disagree with the shrill harpies. Gleefully, the all-powerful “games journalists” declared the majority of Gamers their enemies. Yet again, the Gamers very strongly disagreed. And that refusal to submit to the media is how the nerd war truly began.

Many expansion packs and DLCs have been released throughout the years, but in 2024, with the Sweet Baby Inc. controversy going mainstream… we’ve finally arrived at GamerGate 2.

Gamergate 1​

To understand the current story, you have to go back to the beginning. The slippery slope ramped up into the fabricated panic of sexism in gaming” around 2010. This manufactured outrage came to a fever pitch with “games journalists” declaring “Gamers are dead and over” in 2014.

Through the smoke and haze, #GamerGate became a rallying cry. And since then, “games journalists” have been using it as a straw man to attack us any time Gamers fight back against the decline of gaming.

Just like in Hollywood and comic books, feminists used harassment and discrimination allegations to gain power in the video game industry, in the process, creating a woke racket of companies and non-profits like Feminist Frequency, Women in Games, and Dames Making Games. The identity-obsessed strong-arming industry has flourished since the Trump election hysteria and BLM grift infected the West, giving us a new batch of neo-Marxist saboteurs like Sweet Baby Inc., GaymerX, and Black Girl Gamers.

Rocksteady-Insomniac-Harassment-2-1024x514.jpg

This rise of victimhood grifters is how we came to know names like Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, and now Kim Belair. Woke women like these were championed by the “games journalists” and repeatedly called Game Changers.” And now, through their efforts, the culture has shifted so far to the Left that these AAA studios don’t even need outside help from woke consultants to ruin their video games with divisive ideologies.

As the gender and race-obsessed crazies moved from indies to AAA gaming, the Gamers have taken notice, and they aren’t enthused about being charged $70 and a Battle Pass for the pleasure of being preached to by the woke mob.

Modern Gamers have had to become much more discerning customers, due, in part, to an increasing price tag, unreliable “games journalists” reviews, and Far-Left ideology infecting countless games – which is exactly why Kabrutus and his Steam curator page, Sweet Baby Inc, Detected, has surpassed 300k followers.

SBID-Followers-SJW-Scream-1024x576.jpg

The Cultural Shift Comes for Gaming​

The laughable “games journalists” insist that we are merely imagining the Far-Left shift in media, business, and government. I strongly disagree. This overly long report is about disabusing anyone of those absurd notions and gaslighting.

For example, in 2023, Dove launched their Real Virtual Beauty campaign, “a series of commitments challenging female representation in video games.” This was in partnership with Epic Games’ Unreal Engine and the non-profit Women in Games.

The most notable thing to come out of this partnership was an ad about a fat, ugly female gamer wanting her in-game character to be as fat and ugly as herself in real life. Inspiring.

The full story and trailer include an assortment of diverse women: one who appears to be mentally handicapped, another in a wheelchair, an overweight Latina, and an albino black woman. Cringe and preachy and stupid.

The Evolution of the Grift​

Now, back to the laughable “games journalists.” Despite being a glorified tabloid, Kotaku was once considered an authoritative news source. And yet, the odds of Kotaku making it past 2024 are lowering by the day. Over the years, Kotaku became despised by Gamers of all colors, lifestyles, and backgrounds. So, how did that happen?

In the beginning of “games journalism,” magazines like Nintendo Power and GamePro were practically brochure catalogs written by the publishers. Like most entertainment media, “games journalism” is access media. Bad reviews or too much scrutiny means no early copies of games, no Mountain Dew or Doritos sponsorship, and no advertising. Therefore, no “games journalism.”

In the digital age, games media has become more competitive and desperate, which spawned the rage baiters, selling their integrity for hate clicks and clout to chase dwindling ad revenue.

As Gamers discovered during Gamergate, it wasn’t just a few bad apples; it was an incestuous ball of corruption and mental illness throughout the industry. They are the exact reason that I’m disgusted at the idea of becoming a “games journalist.” Gross!

Kotaku-trash-headlines-3-1024x576.jpg

The media portrays Gamergate as solely a harassment campaign, but it was always a reaction to the attacks on Gamers by the media and industry. Kotaku, Polygon, and the other “games journalistsclickbaited incessantly, endlessly printing claims of sexual harassment and lack of representation. Meanwhile, non-profits like the ADL created lesson plans on “Women, Video Games and Sexism,” and researchers studiously looked into “Sexism in online video games: The role of conformity to masculine norms and social dominance orientation.”

As expected, a decade later, these exact same “games journalists” and non-profits took the bait and had to weigh in on the Sweet Baby Inc. controversy. Here is just a small number of the headlines produced by these hacks:

Gamergate-2-headlines-1024x605.jpg

Where We’re Headed​

With mainstream figures like Elon Musk, Asmongold, and Matt Walsh weighing in, this story won’t be going away for years. Gamergate 2 has finally been released. It’s just like Gamergate 1, but now, they’re all a different gender, woke has made its way into the AAA studios, and “games journalists” have no power.

For the next several years, every single complaint by Gamers will be labeled as Gamergate by the surviving “games journalists.” To prepare, this multi-part series will brief you on everything that you need to know about wokeness in gaming and how we can stop it, covering topics like Gamergate 1, the state of AAA gaming, Sweet Baby Inc., Gamergate 2, the woke non-profits in gaming, Weird Ghosts, ESG, government surveillance of Gamers, and how we can replace Kotaku by becoming the games media.

The Sweet Baby Inc. story is much bigger than one consulting firm; it’s about the woke mind virus infecting every aspect of Western civilization.

Fonte

O Rei Rubro

RIP AND TEAR
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Não entendi o pq do Alan Wake 2 não estar nessa lista.

A protagosnista que é loira foi trocada por uma negra e ela no Game ainda é racista falando do homem branco ou algo assim. Tipo algo nada a ver e sem nexo para uma trama de suspense.

Sim mudaram a etnia da Saga. E sim, isso foi questão de agenda.

Mas ela não é feia, e como personagem é bem crível, não tem surtos, não tem comentários nada a ver. Como um agente do FBI deve ser. Ela é melhor e mais crível inclusive que 90% dos personagens de Resident Evil.

Essa menção sobre “o homem branco ou coisa assim” está fora de contexto. Essa frase existe. E ela é exatamente assim “mais um homem branco me dando ordens”.

Ela acontece nos momentos finais do jogo, e sim, faz sentido devido o que está acontecendo naquele momento. Só não posso descrever a razão do acontecimento porque é spoiler. O comentário dela não sai do nada, ele está atrelado a outros comentários neste exato momento como “eu falhei como mãe, eu falhei como parceira de trabalho”.

E é isso que mais admiro na direção desse jogo: a agenda está lá, mas não é grotesca, e o jogo é 100% focado na história de horror, e até mesmo a frase da Saga…teve razão de acontecer naquele momento, porque como comentei, ela não vem sozinha do nada.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Primeiro, o Feminist Frequency faz o diabo para cancelar qualquer um que não se adeque à famigerada agenda. Agora, fazem palestra na GDC ensinando como os desenvolvedores devem se ajoelhar diante do altar progressista e pedir perdão, para sair do cancelamento. Palestra essa que os desenvolvedores pagam para participar. Vão ser trouxas assim lá no quinto dos infernos, na moral. :facepalm

ELTORO

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
A maior parte do meu tempo jogando hoje em dia, é coisa antiga.

E quer saber? É ótimo.
Sabe o que gosto em jogo antigo?
São leves pra baixar, leves pra rodar, não tem enrolação, não tem lacração e eles divertem.
Videogame, no fim das contas, é diversão, entretenimento.
Pra que eu vou baixar esses jogos modernos com toneladas de GB pra ocupar meu HD, se baixando um Chrono Trigger eu já consigo me divertir igual ou até mais?

É por isso que jogo antigo é o que há.

Prava

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Sim mudaram a etnia da Saga. E sim, isso foi questão de agenda.

Mas ela não é feia, e como personagem é bem crível, não tem surtos, não tem comentários nada a ver. Como um agente do FBI deve ser. Ela é melhor e mais crível inclusive que 90% dos personagens de Resident Evil.

Essa menção sobre “o homem branco ou coisa assim” está fora de contexto. Essa frase existe. E ela é exatamente assim “mais um homem branco me dando ordens”.

Ela acontece nos momentos finais do jogo, e sim, faz sentido devido o que está acontecendo naquele momento. Só não posso descrever a razão do acontecimento porque é spoiler. O comentário dela não sai do nada, ele está atrelado a outros comentários neste exato momento como “eu falhei como mãe, eu falhei como parceira de trabalho”.

E é isso que mais admiro na direção desse jogo: a agenda está lá, mas não é grotesca, e o jogo é 100% focado na história de horror, e até mesmo a frase da Saga…teve razão de acontecer naquele momento, porque como comentei, ela não vem sozinha do nada.

Ou seja você só confirmou algo que eu não tinha certeza.

O jogador teve que ser obrigado a jogar com uma uma personagem trocada de etnia por uma negra racista. Agora imagina se fosse o contrário...

Ultima Edição:

O Rei Rubro

RIP AND TEAR
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Ou seja você só confirmou algo que eu não tinha certeza.

O jogador teve que se robrigado a jogar com uma uma personagem trocada por uma negra racista. Agora imagina se fosse o contrário...

Eu acho que todo mundo tem o direito de gostar ou desgostar do que quiser, não vou levantar a bandeira de nada aqui. Eu iria me odiar se eu me tornasse um cagador de regra , não aceitando a opinião dos outros sobre uma obra a qual nem fui eu quem fez.

Vocês sabem a qual grupo de adoradores eu estou me referindo.

Mas não…Saga não é racista. A informação do que ela disse isoladamente não mostra a razão da fala.

Aliás, sendo bem sincero, eu preferia que a Remedy não tivesse abraçado o terrorismo do cancelamento que esses ridículos do sweet baby propagam, mas a forma como eles fizeram é decente, de bom gosto e em nenhum momento soa forçado dentro do universo do jogo.

Mas que cada um julgue por si só. É um mundo (ainda) livre e ninguém é obrigado a gostar de tudo, ainda mais compreendendo que a função dos jogos é divertir as pessoas, e quando estamos falando de diversão, você não vai conseguir obrigar alguém a se divertir com algo que ele não entenda como divertido.

Topo Fundo