O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

O jornalismo gamer e a militância política: Hades 2 e a diversidade de corpos

Rhaizen

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
TheGamer pede para as pessoas não assistirem à série de Harry Potter de HBO:

FtnNMl1XoAArLmC

Não aprenderam nada com a tentativa de boicote a Hogwarts Legacy.

Não sei se chamo esses caras de doentes ou de dementes. Pelo amor de Deus...

ELTORO

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Olha...
Vendo os vídeos mais recentes do FFXVI...
Estou muito decepcionado com a falta de diversidade também.
Anos esperando por mais inclusão, mais variedade, e no fim das contas vou poder jogar apenas com o personagem principal.
Os outros personagens estão lá inclusos, mas em segundo plano, pois não tem como controlar.
Barbaridade!
:viraolho

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Kotaku Journalist Luke Plunkett Insinuates A Desire For Anti-Japanese Violence In Response To Nintendo Denying The Outlet A Review Copy Of ‘The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Further proving the already widely-held opinion that most mainstream video game journalists are no better than the strawmen they claim to fight against, Kotaku journalist Luke Plunkett recently responded to a round of discourse regarding the outlet’s blacklisting by Nintendo with an image that insinuated a desire for anti-Japanese violence.

Kotaku’s latest episode of self-embarassment was first sparked on April 26th when staff writer Ethan Gach took to his personal Twitter account to bemoan the fact that the outlet was not provided a review copy of the highly-anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

“It’s preview day for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, a huge game I would love for Kotaku to be able to inform its millions of readers about first-hand,” whined Gach. “Unfortunately Nintendo still has it blacklisted from advanced coverage, a move I would argue is both unprofessional and coercive.”

2023.05.04-02.07-boundingintocomics-6453136c667aa.png

Yet, what Gach notably failed to mention in his attempt at righteous indignation is the fact that Kotaku’s blacklisting was nobody’s fault but their own.

While the exact cause of Nintendo’s disdain for Kotaku has yet to publicly detailed, a passing glance of their archives reveals that the outlet regularly – and more often than not extremely disingenuously – accuses any and all publishers of any number of sociopolitical transgressions.

In terms of Nintendo, with a history of such hits as ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s Persona 5 DLC Includes a Disability Slur‘ (an absolutely absurd accusation) and ‘Metroid Dread Is Already Running Great On Switch Emulators‘ (which was published the day after the game released), it’s not hard to see why the esteemed Japanese publisher would view working with Kotaku as ‘bad business.’

Shortly after he hit send, Gach’s whining would see him and the outlet as a whole inundated with criticism, most of which was focused on the outlet’s aforementioned lack of journalistic integrity and the fact that they were attempting to shift the blame for their blacklisting away from their own actions.

However, rather than engage in even a moment of self-reflection, Gach decided to add to Kotaku’s history of acting like petulant children by responding to the criticism by publishing a self-explanatory article detailing ‘Everything We’re Learning About Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom From The Leaks‘ – a response that was soon met with a backlash all its own.

2023.05.04-01.53-boundingintocomics-6453101ae9b8f-1340x681.jpg

Magfest 2023 takes a dig at Kotaku’s lack of integrity via Twitter

Enter Plunkett. A senior editor for the outlet, Plunkett joined the conversation on May 3rd to defend his colleague.

Sharing a tweet by @GameSlushPile, who after seeing Gach’s petty leak coverage questioned, “You complain about Nintendo blacklisting you, then post spoilers based on leaks? Who is being unprofessional here?” and shared the official business email address for Nintendo of America’s legal division, Plunkett declared, “Very normal behaviour”.

2023.05.04-01.58-boundingintocomics-6453113179900.png

“I am years past CARING what these people say,” he added. “I am simply aghast at the fanatical fervour with which its thrown in 2023”.

2023.05.04-01.53-boundingintocomics-6453101979abe.png

Then allowing his mask to fully slip, Plunkett concluded his rant by highlighting a historic World War II-era photo of 356th Fighter Squadron commanding officer Lt. Col James H. Howard sitting in his P-51B-5 Mustang showing off his victory markings detailing his confirmed kills against both Nazi Germany and – more specifically – Imperial Japan.

“For the record,” he concluded, obviously posting it with aggressive intent. “this is how I feel about publisher blacklists.”

2023.05.04-01.53-boundingintocomics-6453101f25a82-e1683166436525.png

Players – and Kotaku employees – can get their copy of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom when it officially releases on May 12th.

Fonte

Esse saco ambulante de estrume comprovou, de uma vez por todas, que a Nintendo acertou em cheio ao colocar Kotaku em sua lista negra. Outras desenvolvedoras deveriam seguir o exemplo dado pela Big N. :kclassic

Birdperson

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Kotaku Journalist Luke Plunkett Insinuates A Desire For Anti-Japanese Violence In Response To Nintendo Denying The Outlet A Review Copy Of ‘The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Further proving the already widely-held opinion that most mainstream video game journalists are no better than the strawmen they claim to fight against, Kotaku journalist Luke Plunkett recently responded to a round of discourse regarding the outlet’s blacklisting by Nintendo with an image that insinuated a desire for anti-Japanese violence.

Kotaku’s latest episode of self-embarassment was first sparked on April 26th when staff writer Ethan Gach took to his personal Twitter account to bemoan the fact that the outlet was not provided a review copy of the highly-anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

“It’s preview day for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, a huge game I would love for Kotaku to be able to inform its millions of readers about first-hand,” whined Gach. “Unfortunately Nintendo still has it blacklisted from advanced coverage, a move I would argue is both unprofessional and coercive.”

Yet, what Gach notably failed to mention in his attempt at righteous indignation is the fact that Kotaku’s blacklisting was nobody’s fault but their own.

While the exact cause of Nintendo’s disdain for Kotaku has yet to publicly detailed, a passing glance of their archives reveals that the outlet regularly – and more often than not extremely disingenuously – accuses any and all publishers of any number of sociopolitical transgressions.

In terms of Nintendo, with a history of such hits as ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s Persona 5 DLC Includes a Disability Slur‘ (an absolutely absurd accusation) and ‘Metroid Dread Is Already Running Great On Switch Emulators‘ (which was published the day after the game released), it’s not hard to see why the esteemed Japanese publisher would view working with Kotaku as ‘bad business.’

Shortly after he hit send, Gach’s whining would see him and the outlet as a whole inundated with criticism, most of which was focused on the outlet’s aforementioned lack of journalistic integrity and the fact that they were attempting to shift the blame for their blacklisting away from their own actions.

However, rather than engage in even a moment of self-reflection, Gach decided to add to Kotaku’s history of acting like petulant children by responding to the criticism by publishing a self-explanatory article detailing ‘Everything We’re Learning About Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom From The Leaks‘ – a response that was soon met with a backlash all its own.

Enter Plunkett. A senior editor for the outlet, Plunkett joined the conversation on May 3rd to defend his colleague.

Sharing a tweet by @GameSlushPile, who after seeing Gach’s petty leak coverage questioned, “You complain about Nintendo blacklisting you, then post spoilers based on leaks? Who is being unprofessional here?” and shared the official business email address for Nintendo of America’s legal division, Plunkett declared, “Very normal behaviour”.

“I am years past CARING what these people say,” he added. “I am simply aghast at the fanatical fervour with which its thrown in 2023”.

Then allowing his mask to fully slip, Plunkett concluded his rant by highlighting a historic World War II-era photo of 356th Fighter Squadron commanding officer Lt. Col James H. Howard sitting in his P-51B-5 Mustang showing off his victory markings detailing his confirmed kills against both Nazi Germany and – more specifically – Imperial Japan.

“For the record,” he concluded, obviously posting it with aggressive intent. “this is how I feel about publisher blacklists.”

Players – and Kotaku employees – can get their copy of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom when it officially releases on May 12th.

Fonte

Esse saco ambulante de estrume comprovou, de uma vez por todas, que a Nintendo acertou em cheio ao colocar Kotaku em sua lista negra. Outras desenvolvedoras deveriam seguir o exemplo dado pela Big N. :kclassic

A kotaku ta colhendo o que plantou.
P.S a versão webarchive mostra como a kotaku se comportou como um blog fundo de quintal nessa "matéria" jornalistica.

YSolaire

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Fonte

A industria ocidental, mais especifico esses "jornalistas" tem uma xenofobia acobertada com o japão sim. É só ver que basta o jogo ser mais estilizado, ou de uma empresa menor que os caras já soltam um pouco o preconceito.

Jogos como Tales of Arise não tem espaço nas premiações por causa do estilo artistico. Até hoje acho ridiculo ele não ter concorrido a melhor direção de arte.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
A industria ocidental, mais especifico esses "jornalistas" tem uma xenofobia acobertada com o japão sim. É só ver que basta o jogo ser mais estilizado, ou de uma empresa menor que os caras já soltam um pouco o preconceito.

Jogos como Tales of Arise não tem espaço nas premiações por causa do estilo artistico. Até hoje acho ridiculo ele não ter concorrido a melhor direção de arte.
Acho engraçado que esses putos adoram criticar o "colonialismo" que, supostamente, pode ser encontrado em alguns games, mas não enxergam sua própria atitude colonialista, com sua pretensão de forçar a indústria de games oriental a se ajoelhar perante os "valores" que eles prezam. O mesmo se aplica quando o tópico é preconceito: esses ativistas de m**** adoram acusar os outros de serem preconceitos, mas se recusam a reconhecer o próprio preconceito, ao desprezarem games orientais. O quanto antes esses "jornalistas" se tornarem irrelevantes e perderem seus empregos, melhor para a indústria de games como um todo.

Bloodstained

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Cammy’s Classic Outfit Should Never Have Been Brought Back To Street Fighter

Cammy got a much-needed makeover in Street Fighter 6, but now her old outfit is back for revenge

Street Fighter 6 has received critical acclaim ahead of its launch this week, and even before we could get our thumbs around it, the character models were generating a lot of discussion. Cammy switched her iconic green… I mean, swimsuit, right? I think it’s actually supposed to be a camouflage leotard but in reality it was lycra that barely covered anything. In any case, it was switched out for leggings and a cropped jacket which covered her up a lot more, but also looked much better on her. Now the old outfit is back, and it’s gross.

This is not an ‘ew hot outfits on hot women’ take. I will be maining Juri and will take no questions on whether her feet are a factor in that choice. I want Christie Monteiro in Tekken 8 with her cross-chest bikini top and capris with slits in the thighs. I have a series of articles declaring my love for the Pokemon Tsareena, a love that is entirely physical. Taylor Swift’s leotard-clad chair dance for Vigilante Shit makes me need a cool glass of water, and when I see it in person I might pass out. I’m not against hot women looking hot. Part of the reason I died so much in Hades was to meet Megaera so often, and when Alecto showed up I went all Tex Avery. I very much approve of hot women looking hot. The problem is Cammy looks stupid.

This outfit has always been kind of weird, but the extra details in Street Fighter 6, the solidification of the cartoonish realism the artstyle aims for, and the game’s penchant for dramatic low angles all combine here to make it appear ridiculous. While her new outfit is cool and fresh, the return of the classic look is extremely dorky.

Street-Fighter-5-Cammy-White.jpg

So dorky, in fact, that it comes with a built-in wedgie and she didn’t even need to remind the teacher to assign homework. It’s quite the achievement - Cammy has a washboard stomach and powerful thighs, and still manages to make showing her ass off seem like absolute loser behaviour. The fabric disappears into a dark void between her cheeks and the front, where a thin strip of tight fabric barely covers her crotch, is no better.

Cammy’s win pose has her put her arm behind her back in a threatening pose, as if tensing her fist ready to strike. However, having seen it with the new outfit, it’s clear that its true purpose is to cover her butthole. If your outfit choices require you to make conscious decisions about your movements in order to avoid exposing your butthole, you are wearing the wrong outfit. That’s not to mention all of her high kicks and grapples that see her fly barely-covered-crotch first into her opponent’s face.

Once upon a time, I can see how this would have been an attractive look for Cammy. Back before we could see everything, a tight leotard and bare legs was a good fit for her military origins while offering more sex appeal than a frumpy soldier’s uniform. But now that we can see so much more of it, it’s clear that the outfit doesn’t work. It’s only back for raw fan service, and it no longer has a place in Street Fighter 6.

Perhaps I shouldn’t care so much about an optional, additional costume, but the thing is I don’t care so much. I just think it’s very stupid. I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, if anything it’s a relief. Seeing the classic outfit in Street Fighter 6 is the perfect reminder of why the game needed to evolve in the first place. If it takes Cammy having a massive wedgie for holdouts to realise the game needed to move forward with fresh looks, maybe it will all be worth it.

Fonte
==============================================================================================

E olhem que a Capcom fez uma personagem "feminina" em Street Fighter 6, exclusivamente para agradar os "urinalistas" gamers.

d37e47a1c1dc6b6b071071da0bd7521a6b688da8.gif

Por acaso os putos ficaram satisfeitos? Óbvio que não! Não é humanamente possível satisfazer esse bando de paus no cu. E é exatamente por esse motivo que não se deve nem tentar. Deixe que chorem o quanto for, não ceda um centímetro e, quando finalmente esgotarem com sua paciência, basta mandar tomar no cu. Não há outra forma de lidar com esses problematizadores dementes do c***lh0.

O Rei Rubro

RIP AND TEAR
GOLD
Reações
Pontos

Cammy’s Classic Outfit Should Never Have Been Brought Back To Street Fighter

Cammy got a much-needed makeover in Street Fighter 6, but now her old outfit is back for revenge

Street Fighter 6 has received critical acclaim ahead of its launch this week, and even before we could get our thumbs around it, the character models were generating a lot of discussion. Cammy switched her iconic green… I mean, swimsuit, right? I think it’s actually supposed to be a camouflage leotard but in reality it was lycra that barely covered anything. In any case, it was switched out for leggings and a cropped jacket which covered her up a lot more, but also looked much better on her. Now the old outfit is back, and it’s gross.

This is not an ‘ew hot outfits on hot women’ take. I will be maining Juri and will take no questions on whether her feet are a factor in that choice. I want Christie Monteiro in Tekken 8 with her cross-chest bikini top and capris with slits in the thighs. I have a series of articles declaring my love for the Pokemon Tsareena, a love that is entirely physical. Taylor Swift’s leotard-clad chair dance for Vigilante Shit makes me need a cool glass of water, and when I see it in person I might pass out. I’m not against hot women looking hot. Part of the reason I died so much in Hades was to meet Megaera so often, and when Alecto showed up I went all Tex Avery. I very much approve of hot women looking hot. The problem is Cammy looks stupid.

This outfit has always been kind of weird, but the extra details in Street Fighter 6, the solidification of the cartoonish realism the artstyle aims for, and the game’s penchant for dramatic low angles all combine here to make it appear ridiculous. While her new outfit is cool and fresh, the return of the classic look is extremely dorky.

Street-Fighter-5-Cammy-White.jpg

So dorky, in fact, that it comes with a built-in wedgie and she didn’t even need to remind the teacher to assign homework. It’s quite the achievement - Cammy has a washboard stomach and powerful thighs, and still manages to make showing her ass off seem like absolute loser behaviour. The fabric disappears into a dark void between her cheeks and the front, where a thin strip of tight fabric barely covers her crotch, is no better.

Cammy’s win pose has her put her arm behind her back in a threatening pose, as if tensing her fist ready to strike. However, having seen it with the new outfit, it’s clear that its true purpose is to cover her butthole. If your outfit choices require you to make conscious decisions about your movements in order to avoid exposing your butthole, you are wearing the wrong outfit. That’s not to mention all of her high kicks and grapples that see her fly barely-covered-crotch first into her opponent’s face.

Once upon a time, I can see how this would have been an attractive look for Cammy. Back before we could see everything, a tight leotard and bare legs was a good fit for her military origins while offering more sex appeal than a frumpy soldier’s uniform. But now that we can see so much more of it, it’s clear that the outfit doesn’t work. It’s only back for raw fan service, and it no longer has a place in Street Fighter 6.

Perhaps I shouldn’t care so much about an optional, additional costume, but the thing is I don’t care so much. I just think it’s very stupid. I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, if anything it’s a relief. Seeing the classic outfit in Street Fighter 6 is the perfect reminder of why the game needed to evolve in the first place. If it takes Cammy having a massive wedgie for holdouts to realise the game needed to move forward with fresh looks, maybe it will all be worth it.

Fonte
==============================================================================================

E olhem que a Capcom fez uma personagem "feminina" em Street Fighter 6, exclusivamente para agradar os "urinalistas" gamers.

d37e47a1c1dc6b6b071071da0bd7521a6b688da8.gif

Por acaso os putos ficaram satisfeitos? Óbvio que não! Não é humanamente possível satisfazer esse bando de paus no cu. E é exatamente por esse motivo que não se deve nem tentar. Deixe que chorem o quanto for, não ceda um centímetro e, quando finalmente esgotarem com sua paciência, basta mandar tomar no cu. Não há outra forma de lidar com esses problematizadores dementes do c***lho.

Esse pessoal não quer saber de videogame, quer saber é de cagar regra. E paul no cool dos paul no cool.

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Esse pessoal não quer saber de videogame, quer saber é de cagar regra. E paul no cool dos paul no cool.
Se forem ver o perfil padrão dessa "galerinha", não fazem nada, não produzem nada, só ficam reclamando de qualquer coisa, são uns inúteis, literalmente são como criancinhas birrentas, dando chilique para chamarem a atenção.
Trabalho desse pessoal se resume apenas a xingar muito no twitter :klol.

No mais :kluv

HrDdWLN.webp

HrDdVXp.jpg

HrDdMIR.webp

HrDdEmv.jpg

HuezinXD

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Os caras não jogam e querem reclamar, sendo que é apenas um jogo. Tem que colocar e deixem que reclamem. Ainda fazem publicidade grátis.

Zumax

Steam Trader
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Pelo visto nao aprenderam absolutamente nada com Hogwarts legacy...... N q eu ache q FFXVI va vender tanto quanto algo do universo do Potter , o ponto eh q esses boicotes ja nao estao dando frutos.... A galera so quer um bom jogo e nada +.

YSolaire

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Eurogamer: Alguns jogadores planejam boicotar Final Fantasy XVI devido à falta de diversidade étnica

Fy1jzOOX0AEhbzQ

Fy1jzOSXwAA8fia

Fy1jzOXXsAM7rgg

A fonte do artigo da Eurogamer é... um tópico do famoso fórum roxo de extrema esqueda, com o título "Will You Boycott Final Fantasy 16 Due to The Lack of Diversity & Minority Characters?"

Os caras só aceitam se os personagens forem diversos pelo lado de fora, e não por dentro. (Mesmo os personagens de FFXVI serem sim diversos).

É só ver q o jogo retrata 6 culturas diferentes, com cada um tendo as suas crenças, objetivos e visão de mundo diferentes.

É um jogo muito mais diverso que Mass Effect Andromeda (que tem literalmente aliens de outra galaxia!), ou mais recentes como Saint Rows.

Krion

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Galera daqueles fóruns "moderninhos" (e de alguns sites de reviews também) estão criticando algumas das personagens femininas do jogo, por causa de serem.... femininas :klol

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Screenshot-181.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Screenshot-145.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Benedikta-1456x819.png

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Impressive-1456x819.png

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Screenshot-177.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Screenshot-038.jpg

scharlie

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
TheGamer: "Precisamos falar sobre a escravidão em Final Fantasy XVI"

FzU4St6aAAAz1Mm

Reclamam da falta de personagens negros no jogo... se houvesse um personagem negro escravo, estariam surtando ainda mais.

Topo Fundo