O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

[Tópico Oficial] AMD RADEON - Polaris / VEGA / NAVI - Benchmarks, Notícias, Fotos, Testes, Discussão.

Death Knight

Mil pontos, LOL!
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Nos jogos que testei aqui, o único que a RX 480 arregou pra rodar suave no ultra (1080p) foi Metro Last Light. Sem AA roda muito fácil, mas com AA 2x já fica variando entre 40 - 60 fps. Com AA 4x então ferra tudo

De resto por enquanto está de boas, tirando o fato de que a placa esquenta bastante (modelo de referência). Eu solucionei isso acelerando o cooler quando vou jogar, mas faz um pouco de barulho

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
For gamers lucky enough to have a Radeon RX 470 or higher, here are some recommended settings we came up with to get you a smooth experience when exploring those 18 quintillion planets!

nomanssky.png

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-art...are-Crimson-Edition-16-8-2-Release-Notes.aspx

PROPHETTA

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Iceweasel

Veterano
Reações
Pontos
Daí vc lê nas entrelinhas que eles estão se referindo ao Overwatch, e não ao No Man's sky.

:kkk
Nem cheguei a achar essas configurações recomendadas, wat

Para aproveitar o post, por algum motivo o atualizador de driver da AMD não quer funcionar (ele se fecha logo que o botão "Upgrade" é clicado)... Alguém mais com esse problema?
Agora que fui realizar que está em segundo plano, hue

CaseMnemonic

Habitué da casa
Reações
Pontos
De qualquer forma to atualizando e vou testar aqui no Sem Manos no Céu.\

Edit:
Continua a mesma m****!

Ultima Edição:

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Isso é um review de crossfire:
http://www.hardwareunboxed.com/rx-480-crossfire-performance-gtx-1070-killer/
The Witcher 3

The results in The Witcher 3 were interesting for a few reasons. First of all, the average frame rate produced by the Crossfire cards was massive; it even eclipsed the 1080. The problem is the massive discrepancy in frame pacing. As you can see, the 1% frame time in Crossfire mode was 20 frames below the minimum, which made for a very jittery playing experience… it was very annoying to play with.

oAaJa8P.png

Far Cry Primal

Far Cry Primal was another game where the Crossfire 480s performed really well, with 88% scaling. This allowed the average to again just beat out the GTX 1080, and this time, the frame pacing was a lot more consistent. Here the 1% frame time was within 8 frames of the minimum, meaning the minimum was just 15% higher. This made for a smooth playing experience. Compared to the 1070, the pair of 480s was 30% faster here too.

EwMQIMV.png

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Rise of the Tomb Raider was a title where the 480s didn’t perform overly well. Here the performance scaled only 52%, meaning the 1070 was within 1%, and they were 24% slower than the GTX 1080. Thankfully though, gameplay was smooth as the 1% frame time was within 7% of the minimum frame rate.

KRG54iQ.png

Grand Theft Auto V

GTA V was another game where performance was both impressive, and smooth. The team of RX 480s scaled by a fantastic 87%, meaning it was 17% faster than the single 1070, and 9% behind the much more expensive 1080. Frame rates were smooth as a milkshake here too, with frame times within 4% of the minimum.

QEwq3lw.png

Fallout 4

Fallout 4 was a bit of a let down in terms of Crossfire performance. Despite 71% scaling, gameplay was very jittery so the 12% advantage over the 1070 didn’t mean much. Hopefully this can be improved for Fallout 4 fans soon.

CJzpJyx.png

ARMA 3

The last game I’ll discuss here is ARMA 3, where Crossfire scaled to the tune of 92%! Extremely impressive stuff, though it was only 5% faster than the 1070 and 13% slower than the 1080. Thankfully gameplay was really smooth here too, so AMD & ARMA fans will be rapt.

CP7DSBe.png

Power Consumption
On average we saw total system power consumption of 437 watts when gaming. This was up from the 235 watts of the single card, and 240 watts of the GTX 1070. A lot of gamers couldn’t give two stuffs about how much power their rig uses when gaming, but I think it’s an important factor to consider that the cards will use 85% more power than the 1070 system.

oKG47kf.png

Conclusion
Honestly, I’ve never been much of a fan of multi-GPU technology, SLI or Crossfire. When I spend hundreds of dollars on a product, I kind of want it to just work, and in the past this technology has never been extremely well polished. This is still kind of the case, as there were those 6 games that I mentioned where multi-GPU tech is simply broken… However, I was impressed that out of my 23 game gauntlet, 17 of them did work.

xNUuGJe.png

And most of them worked really well! Of the 17 games, there were 9 where scaling was over 75%, which is a great result. I also found 13 of them really smooth to play, with the exceptions being The Witcher 3, Black Ops 3, Star Wars Battlefront, and Fallout 4.

The other good news is that the single card RX 480 provided extremely smooth performance, with the 1% frame time falling within 5% of the minimum frame rate on average. This variance did increase to 20% with Crossfire enabled, but this includes the games I found quite jittery.

Now a lot of you will be interested in how these cards fared against the GTX 1070 in particular. With two RX 480s, performance was on average 14% faster than our single card results with the 1070, where it was 35% slower without its twin. Out of interest, if you take away the games where performance was jittery, this average didn’t change. So I suppose for around the same money you can get slightly better performance from this pair of AMD cards, however keep in mind there are some major titles where you’ll be stuck with single card performance, and some others where the gameplay is far from smooth.

ruYEPB0.png

I said I’d compare with the 1080 too, where one-on-one the RX 480 was 47% slower. Turning the contest to American Doubles with Crossfire, the 480s were now on average just 9% slower. This performance boost will come with all of the same caveats previously mentioned though, of course. Still an impressive result given the RX 480 cards cost just $480 while the GTX 1080 will set to back in excess of $600.

VDlyie8.png

So honestly, Crossfire performance was a lot more impressive and reliable than I’d expected, though I’d still like to see some more improvements made. Some of these titles mentioned where Crossfire is flat out broken or jittery are very popular games, and if it came down to choosing between the slightly faster overall dual 480s, or the reliable and consistent 1070, then I’d honestly be leaning towards the faster single GPU option, as I always have. I just like to be able to KNOW that my expensive hardware is going to work well with virtually every game.
What do you guys think of the 480 Crossfire results? Are they better than you expected? Let me know in the comments, hit subscribe if you haven’t, I’m your host Matt as always and I’ll see you guys next time.

Other Games
bqlr1Vn.png

9A1jBEK.png

XZmg3Pt.png

MwlQYF7.png

nIvnBfE.png

6rut1V7.png

lWlSJPt.png

LzAncBF.png

oBUw7Jf.png

BiDPV3J.png

Sxa4fox.png

Isso aqui é lixo:

O cara me faz um video de meia hora para um review de crossfire onde só testa...um jogo gameworks como metro last light.

Ultima Edição:

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Resultados excelentes.
Detalhe que no rise of tomb raider, se tivesse testado em dx12, provavelmente teria um resultado muito melhor, pois depois que o patch multi gpu saiu para o dx12, o gargalo de cpu que causa aquelas quedas de 1% acabaram aqui, e raramente nas 270X no high caem abaixo de 60fps.
Fallout 4 não tive maiores problemas com o crossfire ultimamente, está bem suave. Um dx12 cairia bem em determinadas areas, isso é verdade.
Já the witcher 3 realmente é um lixo de se jogar em multi gpu, independente se está no médio ou no ultra, sempre tem stutter fedorento.

antonioli

O Exterminador de confusões
Membro STAFF
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Detalhe que no rise of tomb raider, se tivesse testado em dx12, provavelmente teria um resultado muito melhor, pois depois que o patch multi gpu saiu para o dx12, o gargalo de cpu que causa aquelas quedas de 1% acabaram aqui, e raramente nas 270X no high caem abaixo de 60fps.
Fallout 4 não tive maiores problemas com o crossfire ultimamente, está bem suave. Um dx12 cairia bem em determinadas areas, isso é verdade.
Já the witcher 3 realmente é um lixo de se jogar em multi gpu, independente se está no médio ou no ultra, sempre tem stutter fedorento.
O que fode é o consumo mesmo. Se fosse escolher acho que iria de 1070 porque não é tão distante, tem menos chances de stuttering e etc., o valor sairia até um pouco mais em conta e o consumo seria muito menor. A AMD tem que mostrar o que fará com a 490 para ver se terá desempenho próximo da 1070, para mais ou para menos com um custo quem sabe até menor. Aí valeria ainda mais a pena. Ninguém tem nem certeza se será Vega ou dual Polaris.

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
O que fode é o consumo mesmo. Se fosse escolher acho que iria de 1070 porque não é tão distante, tem menos chances de stuttering e etc., o valor sairia até um pouco mais em conta e o consumo seria muito menor. A AMD tem que mostrar o que fará com a 490 para ver se terá desempenho próximo da 1070, para mais ou para menos com um custo quem sabe até menor. Aí valeria ainda mais a pena. Ninguém tem nem certeza se será Vega ou dual Polaris.
Aqui no Huezil sai mais em conta pegar uma 1070 mesmo, ao menos por enquanto onde a 480 tá com preço lá em cima, perto de 1400 ou superior.
O consumo, sei lá. Ligando o vsync e travando em 60fps por exemplo as placas já vão consumir muito menos. Mas sim, o consumo é maior.
O que me deixa mesmo puto é fazerem um review, testarem um ou dois jogos que sabidamente o suporte é inexistente ou péssimo a multi gpu e já condenar a solução.
Bora fazer um review de crossfire testando Batman AK, DOOM, Evil Within, wolfenstein. Viu? não funciona.
Pra mim um melhor suporte multi gpu é o futuro. Mas pra isso tem que haver incentivo por parte de amd, nvidia, MS. Pena que a Nvidia nadou contra a maré e nerfou o sli da 1060.

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
http://www.hardwareunboxed.com/gtx-1060-vs-rx-480-fx-showdown/
Introduction

Shorty after the GeForce GTX 1060 release I took Nvidia’s new mid-range Pascal based GPU along with AMD’s RX 480 and compared them head to head on 6-year old systems. These PCs were powered by Intel’s Core i5-750 and AMD’s Phenom II X4 955.

If you haven’t seen that video I recommend checking it out but in short it looks like you’re going to see similar performance margins between the RX 480 and GTX 1060 on older hardware. We also found gamers are going to see considerably greater performance when using modern processors with these new mid-range GPUs.

Many of you who watched that video requested further testing with Intel Sandy Bridge and AMD FX processors. While I’d very much like to accommodate you all, given the time it takes to produce just one of the benchmark videos it’s unfortunately not possible.

That said I spent another 2 days of solid benchmarking to thoroughly compare these new GPUs on the AMD FX platform. The FX-8350 was used for testing in both its out of the box configuration as well as overclocked.

Included purely for comparison is my standard GPU test rig as I already have the results for both GPUs in this system. This is an overclocked PC so I’m not trying to make a direct comparison here but rather show how fast these mid-range GPUs are when not hampered by a system bottleneck. The results are again very interesting so let’s get into it. In total 24 games were tested at two resolutions and as always the results are based on an average of three runs. That means at least 576 benchmarks runs were made on the FX-8350 so get a drink and something to eat, this is going to be a long one.

Benchmarks
ARMA 1080p
First up we have ARMA 3 and right away at 1080p you will notice a shocking decline in performance for the FX-8350 when compared to the 6700K. This CPU bottleneck does reduce the performance margin between the RX 480 and GTX 1060 from 31% down to 17% in favor of the green team.

eqIG2Yt.png

ARMA 1440p
Increasing the resolution to 1440p drastically reduces the impact of the CPU bottleneck and now the FX-8350 is just a few frames slower than the 6700K with both graphics cards.

Z40HIVG.png

Ashes of the Singularity 1080p
Ashes of the Singularity has some interesting results for us. The RX 480 delivers the same performance using the FX-8350 as it does the 6700K using DX12 while there was a sharp decline in performance when using DX11. The GTX 1060 also sees the same large drop in performance using DX11 and while performance also drops using DX12 the impact is lessened.

7DTPlvH.png

Ashes of the Singularity 1440p
Moving to 1440p we see similar performance trends when playing Ashes of the Singularity at 1080p.

ld2mzUM.png

Batman 1080p
The Batman Arkham Knight results are also very interesting and rather unexpected. Using the FX-8350 we see that both graphics cards are noticeably slower at 1080p. However the average frame rate of the GTX 1060 is higher though oddly the minimum frame rate is much lower. The RX 480 sees virtually no change in minimum frame rate from the 6700K while the 1060 sees a 16% decline.

bLUJFMT.png

Batman 1440p
Moving to 1440p neutralizes the results and we see similar trends using the FX-8350 as we did with the 6700K.

aM7HQos.png

Battlefield 4 1080p
Our Battlefield 4 test primarily tests GPU performance and therefore the FX-8350 is really no slower than the 6700K here.

62KsRC5.png

Battlefield 4 1440p
The same is true at 1440p though it is interesting to note that the RX 480 delivered the exact same performance on both processors while the GTX 1060 was slightly slower with the FX-8350.

gmjnhn0.png

Battlefront 1080p
Battlefront is another game where our test is primarily GPU dependant and as such even at 1080p both these GPUs deliver similar performance on the FX and i7 processors.

i97FqMZ.png

Battlefront 1440p
This is of course also the case at 1440p and again it is great to see the RX 480 provided the same results on both platforms.

yVbLWoJ.png

Black Ops 1080p
Once again in an unexpected twist it is the GTX 1060 that drops performance on the slower FX-8350 processor while the RX 480 delivers the same 95fps average and 83fps minimum.

Y9PlTmp.png

Black Ops 1440p
Even at 1440p in Black Ops III the 1060 was slower with the FX-8350 while the RX 480 provided the exact same performance.

RpR7VPd.png

Crysis 1080p
Crysis 3 is another heavily GPU dependant game, at least the section we test is and as a result the FX-8350 and 6700K results are much the same with both GPUs.

HqKOV26.png

Crysis 1440p
As expected we find much the same at 1440p.

eMNOHaH.png

DiRT 1080p
DiRT Rally provides more than a few surprises at 1080p. Firstly there is a huge performance discrepancy between the FX-8350 and 6700K. The GTX 1060 was 21% slower on the overclocked FX-8350 while the RX 480 was 36% slower. More crucially where the RX 480 was previously just 15% slower than the 1060 it is now 32% slower with the FX-8350. So this is the first game where we see the RX 480 perform much worse than the 1060 on the slower FX processor.

G9d9CQh.png

DiRT 1440p
As we’ve seen previously, increasing the resolution to 1440p heavily reduces the performance margin between the 6700K and FX-8350 in CPU dependant games. The RX 480 and GTX 1060 are now separated by a similar margin on both processors.

rczIbTJ.png

Doom 1080p
Doom is yet another game that throws up some very interesting results. Notice how the RX 480 dominates when running on Vulkan with the 6700K. Moving to the FX-8350 seems to completely eliminate that performance advantage. Whereas the RX 480 was previously 36% faster it is now just 8% faster on the overclocked FX and 5% faster without overclocking.

Meanwhile we see the complete opposite with the GTX 1060 which is now faster than the RX 480 using Vulkan with the FX processor. Whereas it was previously just 3% faster on the 6700K we now see a much more substantial 20% performance gain.

ONkarN9.png

Doom 1440p
Moving to 1440p completely changes what was seen at 1080p. The RX 480 is now able to comfortably beat the GTX 1060 with either processor and huge gains using vulkan can now be seen on the FX-8350. Meanwhile very little in the way of extra performance can be seen when using the GTX 1060.

97VRmUz.png

F1 2015 1080p
F1 2015 isn’t a hugely CPU demanding game, though the in-game benchmark does feature a full grid of AI controlled cars so that no doubt sucks up a few system resources. Here we see that the performance trends on the FX-8350 are similar to the 6700K for both GPUs at 1080p.

NbOuAv1.png

F1 2015 1440p
Moving to 1440p we find that it is only the GTX 1060 that drops in performance though to be fair it wasn’t CPU limited on the 6700K. In any case the 1060 and 480 deliver the exact same performance on the FX-8350 in F1 2015.

UYPf7l9.png

Fallout 1080p
Fallout 4 is a super CPU intensive game, mostly due to poor optimization but that is another story. Anyway here we see a rather large decline in performance from the 6700K to the FX-8350 for both GPUs, though having said that the RX 480’s minimum frame rate is hit the hardest.

O3l0Fiv.png

Fallout 1440p
Moving to 1440p completely eliminates the performance variances seen at 1080p and both GPUs performed as you would expect them to using a high-end processor.

HoyfIfK.png

GTA V 1080p
Grand Theft Auto V saw a massive decline in performance when going from the 6700K to the FX-8350. Both the RX 480 and GTX 1060 suffered similar performance hits however.

rCdO2Xj.png

GTA V 1440p
Once again increasing the resolution to 1440p eliminated the performance hit when using the FX-8350 for both graphics cards.

TrYExlB.png

Hitman 1080p
Using DirectX 12 neither GPU took much in the way of a performance hit with the FX-8350, though it was a very different story with DX11.

mKnKobP.png

Hitman 1440p
Now at 1440p we see virtually the same performance when using DX12 on both processors.

ZMyRlDd.png

Just Cause 1080p
Just Cause 3 is relatively heavy on the CPU so a decline in performance with the FX-8350 was expected. The impact wasn’t that significant and both GPUs suffered a simile performance loss.

2301EMe.png

Just Cause 1440p
Moving to 1440p almost eliminated and performance hit the RX 480 took when using the FX-8350. The GTX 1060 didn’t fair too poorly either though it did suffer a slightly larger performance drop when moving to the AMD processor.

Grqk4h5.png

Mad Max 1080p
Mad Max isn’t at all CPU dependant… and well the results support that claim.

MEDL3HK.png

Mad Max 1440p
Given what we saw at 1080p the 1440p results are as expected.

h0i9lOb.png

Mirror’s Edge 1080p
Mirror’s Edge is another game that is primarily GPU dependant and as a result the RX 480 and GTX 1060 aren’t much slower when paired with the AMD FX processor.

nf1rWSm.png

Mirror’s Edge 1440p
The performance trends are much the same at 1440p, again both GPUs delivered similar performance with the FX-8350.

7Y5FgyX.png

Overwatch 1080p
Overwatch does a good job of utilizing a large number of CPU cores so despite benchmarking with two teams full of AI controlled bots the FX-8350 does rather well. Here we see virtually no difference between the 6700K and FX-8350 with either of the GPUs.

ymiC2uj.png

Overwatch 1440p
Naturally given what was seen at 1080p we also find no difference in performance at 1440p.

oN2n8PH.png

Primal 1080p
Far Cry Primal is another game that is predominantly GPU bound and therefore the FX-8350 is able to provide similar performance to that of the 6700K with these GPUs.

74WO3Wr.png

Primal 1440p
The same is of course true at 1440p where we see virtually no difference in performance between these two systems.

CsScAKE.png

Rainbow Six Siege 1080p
Rainbow Six Siege is another GPU bound game and therefore the RX 480 and GTX 1060 performed much the same using the FX-8350 system as they did with the 6700K system.

VFaJ44o.png

Rainbow Six Siege 1440p
Oddly at 1440p the minimum frame rate of the GTX 1060 was much lower than we were expecting on the FX-8350 system, so not sure what is going on there.

aMcdMUV.png

Shadow of Mordor 1080p
The Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor benchmark isn’t particularly CPU demanding so as expected both GPUs provided similar performance on the FX system.

t3jv1Po.png

Shadow of Mordor 1440p
This is also the case at 1440p as we see almost identical performance on both systems.

UHkI4nf.png

The Division 1080p
The benchmark in Tom Clancy’s The Division focuses heavily on GPU performance and therefore we once agains see similar results on both systems.

cvyXhWf.png

The Division 1440p
As we have seen time and time again in GPU bound games and even some CPU bound games, testing at 1440p creates a GPU bottleneck.

xLjw8dv.png

Tomb Raider 1080p
Testing Rise of the Tomb Raider at 1080p sees the RX 480 and GTX 1060 deliver similar performance on the FX-8350 system though as was the case on the 6700K system, the 480 delivers much lower minimums.

WxZyqEl.png

Tomb Raider 1440p
Oddly at 1440p the GTX 1060 is able to outperform the RX 480 on both the 6700K and FX-8350 systems, given the 1080p results this is very unexpected.

RQAttFx.png

Warhammer 1080p
For now I have only tested Total War Warhammer using DX11 and as a result the GTX 1060 does have an advantage on both systems.

DmTBFRI.png

Warhammer 1440p
The GTX 1060’s advantage remains at 1440p, though it fares even better on the FX system.

ynfXzXl.png

Witcher 1080p
Finally we have The Witcher 3 and if you have made it this far good for you, must have been a slow day! Anyway at 1080p we find similar performance on the FX-8350 system with both the GTX 1060 and RX 480 when compared to the 6700K machine.

Bs0Sy8q.png

Witcher 1440p
The same is true for the 1440p results, both cards were just a few frames slower when compared to the 6700K results.

GERnwLh.png

Conclusion
As found previously when using much older Intel and AMD processors the RX 480 makes out just as well as the GTX 1060 on ‘less powerful’ processors shall we say. If you were to cherry pick the results you could argue either is better but looking at all 24 games we find what is very much a back and forth fight on the FX-8350 system.

Speaking of the FX system we found that at 1080p it didn’t look great in relation to the overclocked 6700K in a number of games. However in most of those titles moving to 1440p eliminated the FX-bottleneck and allowed for i7-like performance. This means budget gamers are still being looked after reasonably well by the FX-series though these processors should be avoided by high refresh rate gamers.

Although I do typically recommend budget gamers avoid the power hungry FX series in favor of the much more efficient 4-threaded Core i3 processors, I can see why so many still prefer AMD’s affordable 8-core processors.

The worst examples of poor FX performance can be seen in ARMA 3, DiRT Rally, F1 2015, Fallout 4, Grand Theft Auto V and Just Cause 3. That said bumping the resolution up to 1440p closed up the performance gap to almost nothing in most of these games with these new mid-range GPUs.

Meanwhile the other 18 games played just as well on the FX-8350 rig as they did with the overclocked 6700K. So to summarize the last 2000 odd words the AMD FX-8350 will do just fine with the RX 480 and GTX 1060, especially if you plan to game at 1440p. Thanks for joining me for another benchmark marathon.

Ultima Edição:

antonioli

O Exterminador de confusões
Membro STAFF
VIP
GOLD
Reações
Pontos
Deveria ter testado com um i3 skylake ou haswell.

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Deveria ter testado com um i3 skylake ou haswell.
Gostaria de ter visto mais testes com dx12.
Intrigante que uma pessoa que tem um FX amd, fará melhor investimento se comprar uma gtx, ao menos em dx11, pois me parece que as placas amd causam maior gargalo na cpu no dx11.

Iceweasel

Veterano
Reações
Pontos

Olhem esse vídeo de qualidade, put* que pariu!

Hoje nenhum site grande ou famoso faz isso, e olha que o sujeito testou em 1080p, 900p e 720p (768p deve estar com desempenho entre 900 e 720). Curti bastante a build, chega a custar o mesmo preço do PS4 nos Estados Unidos (e com um desempenho bem maior), mas aqui no HUEzil o processador não está disponível nas grandes lojas, e ao mesmo tempo tem picareta cobrando R$500 por ele no MercadoLivre... :ksnif

jnr_05

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Bom, agora eu estou morando em Chicago, me mudei esses dias atrás, do meu pc eu só trouxe a mobo + processador + ram e os HDs. Chegando aqui fui atrás de gabinete, fonte e uma VGA. Eu estava louco a meses pela rx480, e nada de chegar no brasil, aquela demora do caramba, falta de referência em estoque e nada de custom, chegando minha ida para os EUA achei q chegaria aqui e pegaria uma rx480 custom de boa... Resultado achei as rx480 aqui por volta dos 300 dolares, perguntando pro vendedor, por q esse preço ele me fala q tem muita procura e pouca praca...oq fiz então? Peguei uma gtx1070 g1 gaming, q o preço era de 429 e ele fez por 380 por q comprei muita coisa com ele, fonte, gabinete, monitor, kit teclado e mouse, e tudo q comprei ele foi dando uma descontinhos... Fod@ amd...

Ero_Seenin

Spaaaaaace Geek
Reações
Pontos
Bom, agora eu estou morando em Chicago, me mudei esses dias atrás, do meu pc eu só trouxe a mobo + processador + ram e os HDs. Chegando aqui fui atrás de gabinete, fonte e uma VGA. Eu estava louco a meses pela rx480, e nada de chegar no brasil, aquela demora do caramba, falta de referência em estoque e nada de custom, chegando minha ida para os EUA achei q chegaria aqui e pegaria uma rx480 custom de boa... Resultado achei as rx480 aqui por volta dos 300 dolares, perguntando pro vendedor, por q esse preço ele me fala q tem muita procura e pouca praca...oq fiz então? Peguei uma gtx1070 g1 gaming, q o preço era de 429 e ele fez por 380 por q comprei muita coisa com ele, fonte, gabinete, monitor, kit teclado e mouse, e tudo q comprei ele foi dando uma descontinhos... Fod@ amd...

por $ 380 na 1070 g1, nem que você conseguisse a 480 pelo preço padrão de $ 240 ela valeria a pena.

Iceweasel

Veterano
Reações
Pontos
380 dólares?!?!?!?!

jnr_05

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
380 dólares?!?!?!?!

Sim, o preço seria os 429 + impostos, por eu ter falado q estava acima doq eu poderia pagar, q tinha me mudado e teria q pegar fonte, gabinete, kit mouse + teclado e monitor e eles tinham tudo, aí foram dando desconto aqui, ali, no final q gtx ficou 380 + impostos. Eu iria de rx mas pelo preço achei meio bizarro, ia voltar sem vga, mas com todos esses descontos. Obs pagamento em espécie

tonyr2d2

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos

Isso significa que os tais 100.000 chips que disseram que estão para enviar não vai aliviar a procura...

Negócio vai ser ir de Nvadia nessa Black Fraude...

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Lançamento da 490 vega iminent?

As you all know, AMD is yet to release the enthusiast SKUs for their graphics card line. The Radeon RX 490 series will be based on a GPU called VEGA 10. We already know that AMD Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) chief Raja Koduri tweeted that development of "Vega10" had just crossed a milestone, although it's a long way to go before you can see it".

AMD was supposed to launch their high-end class VEGA (codename) product in early 2017, the latest rumor was that the launch was being moved forward towards October. However today on Facebook Chris Hook, Sr. Director, Global Marketing and Public Relations, Radeon Technologies Group at AMD posted a photo with the comment "This is the Vega launch venue. Shh, don't tell the press". Considering half the worlds tech press is on his facebook, that obviously was a rather subtle joke slash hint.

index.php

If this isn't a complete pun (and I do not expect it to be) then AMD is preparing a launch event for VEGA. Let's say you start planning such an even two months up-front, then indeed you can expect launch time to be October ...

So After Polaris comes Vega, Vega is the brightest star in the constellation Lyra, the fifth brightest star in the night sky and the second brightest star in the northern celestial hemisphere, after Arcturus. On earlier roadmaps VEGA was tagged as a HBM2 product.

index.php

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/amd-vega-launch-imminent.html

tonyr2d2

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Lançamento da 490 vega iminent?

As you all know, AMD is yet to release the enthusiast SKUs for their graphics card line. The Radeon RX 490 series will be based on a GPU called VEGA 10. We already know that AMD Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) chief Raja Koduri tweeted that development of "Vega10" had just crossed a milestone, although it's a long way to go before you can see it".

AMD was supposed to launch their high-end class VEGA (codename) product in early 2017, the latest rumor was that the launch was being moved forward towards October. However today on Facebook Chris Hook, Sr. Director, Global Marketing and Public Relations, Radeon Technologies Group at AMD posted a photo with the comment "This is the Vega launch venue. Shh, don't tell the press". Considering half the worlds tech press is on his facebook, that obviously was a rather subtle joke slash hint.

index.php

If this isn't a complete pun (and I do not expect it to be) then AMD is preparing a launch event for VEGA. Let's say you start planning such an even two months up-front, then indeed you can expect launch time to be October ...

So After Polaris comes Vega, Vega is the brightest star in the constellation Lyra, the fifth brightest star in the night sky and the second brightest star in the northern celestial hemisphere, after Arcturus. On earlier roadmaps VEGA was tagged as a HBM2 product.

index.php

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/amd-vega-launch-imminent.html

OBAAAAAA! MAIS FOTOS!!!!!

[BF2]PuNiShEr

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
GTX 1060 é Pura força Bruta da 980, mto mais económica com 6GB de Vram, com Alto potencial de overclock, mas SEM Suporte SLi ?!

Outra coisa, to só imaginando o que as Lojas vão fazer com Estoque de GTX 950 / 960 / 980 que tão Overpriced com essas novas tão melhores.

A 980 ainda tá 2K...Pff, só compra o super desavisado.

950 nos R$ 600,00 á 960 4GB deve ficar nos R$ 720,00 pra matar logo, 970 há R$ 899,00 e R$ 980 á R$ 1.400,00

Isso se o cara quiser vender, pq se não vai ficar igual uma GTX 590 que vi no shopping esses dias a R$ 2.800,00 hahahah

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
GTX 1060 é Pura força Bruta da 980, mto mais económica com 6GB de Vram, com Alto potencial de overclock, mas SEM Suporte SLi ?!

Outra coisa, to só imaginando o que as Lojas vão fazer com Estoque de GTX 950 / 960 / 980 que tão Overpriced com essas novas tão melhores.

A 980 ainda tá 2K...Pff, só compra o super desavisado.

950 nos R$ 600,00 á 960 4GB deve ficar nos R$ 720,00 pra matar logo, 970 há R$ 899,00 e R$ 980 á R$ 1.400,00

Isso se o cara quiser vender, pq se não vai ficar igual uma GTX 590 que vi no shopping esses dias a R$ 2.800,00 hahahah

Eu li um comentário de um cara que faz algum sentido: qualquer coisa com desempenho superior a 970 virá com preço maior que o praticado nela ultimamente.
Acredito que a média de preço da 970 hoje é por volta de 1300 reais. Então, placas como 470, 480, 1060, virão com preço acima disso, embora custem menos que as 970 custom.

Na pichau, por exemplo, tem essa 970 da zotac aqui:
http://www.pichau.com.br/placa-de-video-zotac-geforce-gtx-970-4gb-gddr5-256bit-zt-90101-10p-box

Já a 1060 da zotac está custando 1550 a vista:
http://www.pichau.com.br/zotac-geforcer-gtx-1060-amp-edition-zt-p10600b-10m-box

Agora vejamos os preços dessas placas lá na newegg:
1060, 289 dólares:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4500403&cm_re=gtx_1060-_-14-500-403-_-Product

GTX 970 zotac 389 dólares:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...m_re=gtx_970_zotac-_-9SIA57544J5790-_-Product

Ou seja, embora o modelo da 970 hoje esteja custando mais caro lá fora que a 1060, aqui no huezil a situação se inverte, fazendo a 1060 ficar mais cara.

[BF2]PuNiShEr

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu li um comentário de um cara que faz algum sentido: qualquer coisa com desempenho superior a 970 virá com preço maior que o praticado nela ultimamente.
Acredito que a média de preço da 970 hoje é por volta de 1300 reais. Então, placas como 470, 480, 1060, virão com preço acima disso, embora custem menos que as 970 custom.

Na pichau, por exemplo, tem essa 970 da zotac aqui:
http://www.pichau.com.br/placa-de-video-zotac-geforce-gtx-970-4gb-gddr5-256bit-zt-90101-10p-box

Já a 1060 da zotac está custando 1550 a vista:
http://www.pichau.com.br/zotac-geforcer-gtx-1060-amp-edition-zt-p10600b-10m-box

Agora vejamos os preços dessas placas lá na newegg:
1060, 289 dólares:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4500403&cm_re=gtx_1060-_-14-500-403-_-Product

GTX 970 zotac 389 dólares:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...m_re=gtx_970_zotac-_-9SIA57544J5790-_-Product

Ou seja, embora o modelo da 970 hoje esteja custando mais caro lá fora que a 1060, aqui no huezil a situação se inverte, fazendo a 1060 ficar mais cara.

Sim, mas é justo afinal a 1060 é no pior caso 20% melhor que a 970! Não tem sentido vender ela por esse preço, com a 1060 sendo tão melhor.

Tipo é queimar estoque MESMO.

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Sim, mas é justo afinal a 1060 é no pior caso 20% melhor que a 970! Não tem sentido vender ela por esse preço, com a 1060 sendo tão melhor.

Mas aí é que está. Não é justo pois é uma placa de categoria inferior, e só está sendo vendida mais cara aqui para poderem se livrar do estoque antigo o quanto antes. O preço dela era pra estar brigando com o da 960, e não superior ao da 970. Lá fora o sujeito tem ganho de desempenho com o valor investido de imediato. Se a placa lá custa 250 dólares, mesmo sendo melhor que uma de 330, ela vai ser vendida por 250 mesmo em detrimento da mais velha.
Mas é óbvio que por aqui fica impossivel disso acontecer.

Chris Redfield jr

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Lenovo apresenta novo monitor tela curva 27" com freesync:
http://www.tweaktown.com/pressrelea....it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=tweaktown
10764_6_lenovo-debuts-first-pc-monitor-amd-freesync-technology.jpg

"Our latest monitor, the Lenovo Y27f Curved Gaming Monitor, is optimized for gaming," said Li Jun Su, Executive Director and General Manager of Visuals BU, PC & Smart Device Business Group, Lenovo. "AMD FreeSync technology along with a fast 144 Hz refresh rate eliminates screen tearing, and minimizes display stutter, input lag and motion blur to display more natural movement. Combined with full high definition 1920 x 1080 resolution and the most extreme curved display to date, the monitor provides our customers with the smoothest possible gaming and a great experience." "With AMD FreeSync technology, the new Lenovo Y27f provides truly immersive gaming," said Raja Koduri, senior vice president and chief architect, Radeon Technologies Group. "The monitor is an excellent choice for both casual and competitive gamers that depend on low latency, high framerates, and an ultra-smooth experience powered by AMD

Read more: http://www.tweaktown.com/pressrelea....it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=tweaktown

bolO

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos

Justo uma pinóia !!!
Empresas trabalham com margem de lucro em cima do valor pago para o importador.
Isso que vc chama de justo é só safadeza empresarial mesmo.

Eu acredito que eles fazem acordos para soltar essas placas com menos prejuízo... Tipo:

Alguma empresa chega e pede X maquinas para mostruário ou para tal função; Eles vão la e colocam essas placas com um preço de custo.
Ou será que eles seguram o prejuízo e dana-se ? :kpensa

[BF2]PuNiShEr

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Justo uma pinóia !!!
Empresas trabalham com margem de lucro em cima do valor pago para o importador.
Isso que vc chama de justo é só safadeza empresarial mesmo.

Eu acredito que eles fazem acordos para soltar essas placas com menos prejuízo... Tipo:

Alguma empresa chega e pede X maquinas para mostruário ou para tal função; Eles vão la e colocam essas placas com um preço de custo.
Ou será que eles seguram o prejuízo e dana-se ? :kpensa

Acho que não, Placas com fim para mostruário de Serial Number especifico, ai se nego vai lá e registra para acionar a garantia? Não.., não devem se queimar por tão pouco.

Ah e quando disse justo, digo justo no sentido de pagar mais pelo melhor desempenho, mas NUNCA pagar mais "fator brasil"

Eu mesmo, em Dezembro de 2015, comprei uma Zotac GTX 960 4GB por R$ 1.115,00 no boleto. Vendi a duas semanas por R$ 850,00 Comprei essa 980 por R$ 1.200,00 A duas semanas ( ótimo preço ) no meu caso o valor investido valeu o ganho na performance, mas não entendo quem tá saindo de 970 para RX 480 ou GTX 1060... ainda mais se pagou full price na 970.

Conversei com o André, que é um dos donos da ChipArt, umas das mais fortes em vendas de PC Gamer do brasil, são aqui da cidade, ele não deu detalhes, mas jura que não ganham mais que 10% de margem sobre Placa de Vídeo.

Topo Fundo