O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Westworld [Tópico Oficial] (HBO, Sci-Fi)

Joey Tribbiani

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Rachel Wood parece a versão da Brie Larson bem acabada. Aliás, daria uma excelente Capitã Marvel.

Gostei desta versão instrumental da clássica SCOM.

Achei a segunda temporada, sinceramente, para lá de pretensiosa. Parece que, no afã de ser considerada uma série inteligente, acharam que embaralhar a sequência dos eventos ficaria super cool. Achei cansativa.

A primeira foi ótima.

D

Deleted member 219486

Acho que é meio tarde pra isso, pra mim desde a segunda já expandiram demais a trama

Fora que o Pinkman traz toda a carga do BB, ficamos esperando aparecer o WW.

Só pelo trailer da pra saber q vai ser b*sta. Não lembra em nada a primeira temporada. Vai ser o plot cliche das mulheres tentando salvar o mundo.

O desfecho deveria ficar a cargo do Will.

da19x

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Não me empolgou muito. Tá com cara de que vai ser uma temporada clichê de ação com a Dolores tentando destruir o mundo e as outras tentando salvar. No final, o plot twist será o de que se trata de outro parque temático, uma simulação dentro de outra simulação, como foi na segunda temporada.

da19x

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Existem outros Mini trailers. Chupinhado do Reddit

____

Hidden Clue for Each Secret Trailer

The Catagory types for each Video is the clue understand the situation and concept

Catagory screen shots

G [Offical Trailer]

compliant behavior, strong social entanglement, high manipulation quotient

N [Your World]

neural imbalances, maladaptive behavior, enuresis

P [When Caleb]

overdeveloped idealism, fetishistic tendencies, erotomania

C [Free Will]

heighten aggression responses, persecutory delusions, resistance to social conditioning

Retro Master_80

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Everything You Need to Know About ‘Westworld’ Season 3

IndieWire has compiled a list of the nine must-know details about the upcoming third season, from the release date to new characters to new settings.

maeve-face-off.jpg

Thandie Newton, “Westworld”

It’s been 16 months since “Westworld’s” second season ended, and while Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy’s sophomore effort received more mixed reviews than their freshman debut, no one can deny just how highly-anticipated its upcoming third season is ahead of its March 15 debut. Especially in the wake of a “Game of Thrones” conclusion and with HBO’s upcoming series like “Watchmen” and “His Dark Materials,” now is an interesting time for sci-fi/fantasy series on the cable juggernaut.

As the wait for new episodes of “Westworld” — aka “Westworld III” — continues, IndieWire has compiled a list of the 10 must-know details about the upcoming third season, from the new characters to the new settings to the premiere date.

b7e3a532d47762f2348d38e7c0d47e79c0d140f5f132a34b26323d108af79998.jpg

Where Things Left Off

Season 2 of “Westworld” ended with a large number of Hosts either dead — including Maeve (Thandie Newton) — or crossed over into the “Valley Beyond” (aka Glory, Eden, or The Sublime)… which Dolores (Evan Rachel Wood) uploads to “a place no one will find them.” The Hosts who are for sure alive at the end were Dolores and Bernard (Jeffrey Wright), as well as Stubbs (Luke Hemsworth), who is heavily implied to be a Host too.

Dolores killed Charlotte Hale (Tessa Thompson) and inhabited a Host version of her body — known by Thompson and the “Westworld” team as “Halores,” or “Hale Dolores” — to set her plan of escape into motion. Halores then killed Bernard, before rebuilding both his and her Dolores’ body at Arnold’s (also Jeffrey Wright) home. She also smuggled five pearls — control units, containing five different Hosts’ consciousness — out of Westworld and into the real world. The question is, which Hosts? And who is Host Hale now, as it’s definitely not Dolores…

As for the Man in Black (Ed Harris), the finale post-credits scene saw him (or a version of him) at the Forge in the post-apocalyptic distant future, interviewed by someone who appears to be his deceased daughter Emily (Katja Herbers).

westworld-aaron-paul.jpeg

Dissecting The Trailers

First, there was a teaser trailer. In fact, there were two teaser trailers. The first one aired right before the “Game of Thrones” series finale, while the second one aired a couple of months later, at 2019 San Diego Comic-Con.

“Westworld III’s” first teaser trailer focuses more on this season’s new characters, as, at that point, HBO and “Westworld” cast and crew were being quite tight-lipped about which characters and actors would be returning for Season 3. In fact, the only established character in the entire trailer is Evan Rachel Wood’s Dolores.

The song in the trailer is Pink Floyd’s “Brain Damage,” from the album “The Dark Side of the Moon,” featuring the lyrics, “And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too / I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.” And it plays as Aaron Paul’s new series regular provides voiceover about his own dark forebodings: “Sometimes it seems like the world looks alright; like they’ve put a coat of paint on it. But inside, it’s rotting to pieces. They said they would make a better world, smooth away the rough edges. But that was a lie. I guess the rough edges are the only thing I’m holding on to.”

Paul’s final voiceover-based words of the trailer? “I think if I’m going to get on with my life, I’m going to have to find something — someone — real.” Enter Dolores, right on cue.

The second teaser trailer, however, is a minute longer and more about the central “Westworld” characters we know and love. Or at least, we think we know and who have all taken to sentience in their own specific ways.

It kicks off with a voiceover from Dolores: “We all have our role to play. There are machines in this world, but not like us. You and I have no mother, no father. We’re alone. Outnumbered. We have to be smarter than them. Or they’ll find us. And they will kill us. We’re gonna show this world for what it really is.” That last line features Aaron Paul’s character holding a fallen Dolores, presumably just moments after their encounter in the first trailer.

Dolores’ voiceover is followed by Bernard noting that, “Ford made each of us for a reason, even Dolores. I came back to find someone who could help me — someone strong enough to stop her if it comes to that.” Dolores warned Bernard in the Season 2 finale that they would be enemies in the real world if he attempted to stop her, so…

Then comes a revived Maeve — who Bernard really hopes is someone strong enough to stop Dolores — claiming that, “These violent delights have violent ends.” Which also comes with the reveal of Maeve’s presence as a Host in… World War II World? Where she’s also possibly torturing… a Nazi?

That’s when the music cue of Vera Lynn’s 1939 song “We’ll Meet Again” kicks in — one of the most popular numbers during the World War II era, no doubt amplified by Lynn starring in the 1943 musical of the same name. (The song also plays in the final scene of “Dr. Strangelove.”) All three Hosts have certainly taken to sentience in their own ways.

This February saw the release of the official full trailer for “Westworld III” — which you can read more about here — putting together a lot of these pieces but also bringing forth some new questions. Not only does the trailer show a cool Dolores teaming up with Caleb and a lot more action than ever before, it also brings new focus onto the dynamic of Dolores versus Maeve, with an in-person face off between the two to end the trailer.

4adbc1707ae32b1b353a91d3afc192692dd75ffbdd369969ab268df022c3828e.jpg

The Returning Faces

The second teaser trailer also confirms that Tessa Thompson, Luke Hemsworth, Rodrigo Santoro, and Ed Harris are also all back this season, as if there were really any doubt. Katja Herbers will also return, but not as Emily — instead of the Host version (confirmed by Lisa Joy in a Season 2 post-mortem interview with The Wrap) seen at the end of Season 2, a character credited as “Grace” on IMDB.

westworld-cudi.png

The New Faces

The first “Westworld III” teaser trailer focuses more on the new faces of this season, most notably Aaron Paul looking pensive and doing crime (his specialty, as “El Camino” reminded us) and Scott “Kid Cudi” Mescudi (returning to HBO, in a post-“How to Make It in America” world) in a prison suit. They’re joined this season by Lena Waithe, Vincent Cassel, and Marshawn Lynch. Yes, Marshawn Lynch the retired NFL player. In fact, you can see Lynch and Waithe’s characters robbing (what seems to be a) bank with Paul’s character in the first teaser trailer.

Paul’s character is a construction worker named Caleb, who lives in Los Angeles, and, as we can see from both teaser trailers and the official trailer, he and Dolores will be interacting a lot. (As will Caleb and his robot co-worker George, a Delos model G-267.) In the first teaser trailer, we see what appears to be their first meeting, with Caleb checking to see if Dolores is alright. According to an Entertainment Weekly interview with “Westworld” showrunners Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, Caleb “has a strong impact on Dolores, who along with other hosts experiences major ‘culture shock’ now that she’s in the real world.” According to Nolan, “Aaron’s character will challenge Dolores’ notions about the nature of humanity. He’s the type of person who doesn’t get to go to Westworld.”

Vincent Cassel’s character makes his first appearance toward the end of the second teaser trailer, and like Mescudi, Waithe, and Lynch’s characters, little is known so far about Cassel’s character — except for the fact that he will be playing a villain, that is. The official trailer reveals that he wants Maeve to kill Dolores.

John Gallagher Jr., Michael Ealy, and Tommy Flanagan will also be part of the new cast for “Westworld” Season 3, though Ealy is (so far) the only one who hasn’t shown up in any of the trailers.

3aa1cea07a9596e8f75a09f4b4bfcc2167db2c1b54c13c9f047a91c7c073f8f7.jpg

Things Have Changed…

“Westworld III” promises to be a departure from its first two seasons not just because of the absence of the Wild West theme park (the Westworld, if you will) but also because it will tell more of a linear story than the series is known for. And there won’t be time jump — at least not to start, though the William epilogue certainly suggests otherwise, picking up directly after the events of Season 2. “This season is a little less of a guessing game and more of an experience with the hosts finally getting to meet their makers,” Jonathan Nolan told Entertainment Weekly.

Shortly after the Season 2 finale, Jeffrey Wright also discussed the shift in dynamics this season. “I’m excited to explore the idea of host as guests, as Bernard and Dolores are guests now,” Wright told The Hollywood Reporter. “The mirror reflection seems that it’s turned on this new [incarnation of] ‘Westworld,’ and that is the human world. I think the exploration now of [pretending to be] human inside this world as hosts could be rich territory.”

9728729cy.jpg

…Even the Setting

So, Dolores, Host Hale (if that’s even what we’re calling her now), and Bernard are in the real world, and Maeve is a Host in World War II… World.

But just because the series no longer takes place in the faux Wild Wild West doesn’t mean the title’s no longer applicable. As Jonathan Nolan told Entertainment Weekly: “Part of the story plays out in the Western United States, and that’s a thematic through-line in the show — the American West as a setting and an ethos. The idea of the West as a wild place, where just over the next hill or horizon there are no rules. On that thematic level, Dolores emerges to figure out what happened to the real West. And the answer is: We paved the thing over, and civilization eventually caught up with all those people who were running away from it.”

Filming for this upcoming season began back in March of this year, and in addition to Los Angeles as both a filming location and season setting, some of the season was also filmed in Singapore. No specific plot-based reasons have been given about the choice of Singapore as a location, but Lisa Joy told CNA Lifestyle that they chose the country because “there’s nowhere else like this.” Joy added, “There is a poetic shape to the skyline of Singapore that no other city has. There is a beautiful curvature to it that is really unique and interesting.” For a futuristic sci-fi series, that actually makes a lot of sense.

10342583c.jpg

It’s Shorter Than Previous Seasons

“Westworld III” will consist of eight episodes, two fewer than both previous seasons. Why the shorter episode order? Well, it wouldn’t be “Westworld” if fans didn’t try to figure out what everything means, even if it’s between an eight-episode season and a 10-episode season.

But it probably just means that Nolan and Joy decided they only had solid material for eight episodes and didn’t want to unnecessarily stretch out the season.

10338108ev.jpg

The Return (and the Eventual End)

Back in July of 2019, HBO programming chief Casey Bloys said that “Westworld” would return sometime in the “first half of 2020.” On January 12, 2020, HBO put out a press release announcing that the third season will premiere on Sunday, March 15 (9 p.m. ET)

After that, while the series isn’t guaranteed for more seasons, Nolan and Joy do have deals in place for a potential fourth and fifth season. They also know how they plan for the series to end, as Joy confirmed in an interview with Den of Geek: “We have an ending in mind; we’ve had it from the pilot. It’s very emotional, I think. I can’t tell you exactly when that ending will come… but I think for every season what we try to do is tell a chapter of the story that gives you closure and then opens a door to a new chapter…The overarching question of the series is, what will become of this new lifeform? So I feel it would be irresponsible to not have an end goal in mind.”

westworld-s3-dolores.jpg

Evan Rachel Wood, “Westworld”

Obviously, the cast and crew of “Westworld” remain rather tightlipped when it comes to the future of the series and what’s in store, but they still have to say something about it all when the time comes. At the Sundance Film Festival — while promoting her new film “Kajillionaire” — “Westworld” star Evan Rachel Wood spoke with IndieWire about Season 3, calling it “unlike anything we’ve done” and “like a different show.”

And while Nolan and Joy have gone on the record as having an ending in mind for the series, Wood also noted that she’ll remain on the show for as long as they’ll have her. “It just knocks me on my ass every season. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done, the most grueling show to work on. I love it because it pushes me to my limit,” she said. “I feel the most fulfilled when I’m working on something that is challenging, even though I vent a lot and I’m tired and frustrated — that usually means I’m doing something worthwhile. I can get bored really easily if I’m not challenged enough.”

“FREE WILL IS NOT FREE”

A month prior to the premiere, HBO released the official key art for “Westworld” Season 3, with a simple tagline:”FREE WILL IS NOT FREE.” Considering what Dolores and others have gone through to get to this point, that’s far from an understatement.

westworld-key-art.jpg

geissler

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Curti bastante o primeiro episódio. Vai ser bem diferente das outras temporadas.

Não temos mais diferentes timelines, graças a Deus!

Se liguem que tem cena pós-crédito!

dbs64

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Nunca assisti..

Qual a dica?

Assisto a primeira e pulo pra terceira?

da19x

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Assisti o último EP e sei lá, não me empolgou muito. Acho que as cenas extras foram mais interessantes que o episódio em si, mas vamos ver o que vem por aí.

Obs. Em uma das cenas resolveram utilizar o cheat de munição infinita para o protagonista. É o tipo de coisa que não considero aceitável. Espero que não sigam essa linha de soluções preguiçosas para as situações enfrentadas pelos personagens.

ps. Armand Delgado

anagrama para Arnold Damaged, algo que ficou bem claro no ep.

Ao que parece, pode ser que o que estamos vendo é um novo parque, o Futureworld. Ou seja, talvez ainda estão sobre controle da Delos. Isso é reforçado por algumas coisas. 1) O discurso do cara durante o jantar, que levanta a hipótese de ser uma simulação dentro de uma simulação. 2) a forma como o Caleb acorda todos os dia . Parece com a Dolores durante a primeira temporada. 3) Nas partes com o Bernard, no frigorífico, há alguns paralelos com Caçadores de recompensas e jogadores de cartas (similar à algumas cenas na temporada1).

Assisto a primeira e pulo pra terceira?

Se fosse uma série tipo The Flash, Arrow, ou alguma sitcom eu diria que sim, mas não é o caso. Assista a três temporadas. Apesar de a segunda temporada ser um pouco confusa, é necessária para entender o que vai se passar nesta última.

Ultima Edição:

PocketCrocodile

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu gostei desse episódio, ainda bem que tiveram uma abordagem mais madura e mais contida
Espero que continue assim

Alias eu gostei mais dessa intro nova do que das outras

Ultima Edição:

gamermaniacow

Togges
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Depois da segunda temporada vou esperar a conclusão de pessoas confiáveis. Não tenho tempo pra perder se seguir a mesma linha.

Giant Enemy Crab

Wyrd biõ ful ãræd
Reações
Pontos
S03 o primeiro episódio é legalzin,
disparado melhor qeu a segunda temporada.
Mas até o monitor desligado é melhor que a segunda temporada, logo, isso não é mérito.

Mas me cheira a plottwist juvenil a sequencia do Pinkman,. Ta muito Dolores S01 com penes.
Mesmo se não for, só mostra que o cidadão autor gastou todo o talento dele no Person of Interest.

Rola um IDDQD maroto.
um Deus Ex Machina que se perde sem mais nem menos pra criar um climax.
Parece Dragon Ball GT/Super em estabelecer "poderes".

Assisti o último EP e sei lá, não me empolgou muito. Acho que as cenas extras foram mais interessantes que o episódio em si, mas vamos ver o que vem por aí.

Obs. Em uma das cenas resolveram utilizar o cheat de munição infinita para o protagonista. É o tipo de coisa que não considero aceitável. Espero que não sigam essa linha de soluções preguiçosas para as situações enfrentadas pelos personagens.

ps. Armand Delgado

anagrama para Arnold Damaged, algo que ficou bem claro no ep.

Ao que parece, pode ser que o que estamos vendo é um novo parque, o Futureworld. Ou seja, talvez ainda estão sobre controle da Delos. Isso é reforçado por algumas coisas. 1) O discurso do cara durante o jantar, que levanta a hipótese de ser uma simulação dentro de uma simulação. 2) a forma como o Caleb acorda todos os dia . Parece com a Dolores durante a primeira temporada. 3) Nas partes com o Bernard, no frigorífico, há alguns paralelos com Caçadores de recompensas e jogadores de cartas (similar à algumas cenas na temporada1).

Se fosse uma série tipo The Flash, Arrow, ou alguma sitcom eu diria que sim, mas não é o caso. Assista a três temporadas. Apesar de a segunda temporada ser um pouco confusa, é necessária para entender o que vai se passar nesta última.

5mins de video resumo no youtube substitui toda a segunda temporada sem perder nada além da formosa Dolores e da nova versão da Paint It Black .

Se pa 5mis ainda tem barrigas no roteiro, mas existe a probablidade de qualquer youtuber fundo de quintal mostrar a segunda temporada de forma decente e não aquele canavial de Jorge Quieres ser hardcore.
ja que a segunda temporada é o equivalente a um episódio meio boca de um x-Files da vida.

Para o caso da Paint It Black,
deixo aqui a contribuição para o nosso colega não perder os bpm dele com lixo igual nós perdemos.

Ultima Edição:

PocketCrocodile

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Esse episódio foi massa mesmo

Na minha opinião o fato de que Maeve estava dentro de uma simulação dentro de uma simulação (ou seja, o Warworld era uma simulação da Delos que também era uma simulação) parece ser mesmo um foreshadowing de que o mundo real que Dolores está é outra simulação. Espero que não, acho isso uma viajada bem estilo filme tosco de scifi anos 2000.

E eu nao sei se vcs tao vendo os bastidorezinhos de cada episódio, pelo menos de onde eu baixo eles aparecem depois da prévia (que eu acho até sacanagem existir esse negócio de prévia)
Bem legal ver como eles fazem certas coisas nos episódios

Jaumca

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Gostei mto desse segundo ep, nos faz questionar se oq estamos vendo na série é real, não só os personagens, gosto quando a série foge do óbvio.

da19x

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Melhor que o primeiro EP. Acho o arco da Maeve bem mais interessante que o da Dolores.

Algumas sacadas interessantes desse ep:

• O sobrenome do co-inventor do Rehoboam, Serac, que é um anagrama para Cesar (em português e espanhol). Nessa cena a Maeve tenta esfaqueá-lo pelas costas. Uma analogia ao "Até tu, Brutus?".
  • Destaco o nome Cesar em espanhol porque na cena da fuga da "Maeve" o alarme emite sons em espanhol. Talvez tenha alguma relação.
  • Nesta cena com o Serac e a Maeve há uma analogia com a serpente tentando a Eva no Jardim do Éden, que é quando o Serac corta a maçã. Nesta cena ele faz o papel da serpente tentando a "pureza" da Maeve.
  • Ainda nesta cena há uma alusão interessante com a temática da temporada, que é aquilo apresentado na introdução, os dois lados da mesma moeda. A Maeve, negra, com um vestido branco. No primeiro EP, na cena do banheiro, a Dolores, branca, estava com um vestido preto. É provável que o Caleb fique entre os dois lados.
  • O significado do nomes Serac e Ford são bem relacionados. Isso não deve ter sido por acaso.
Serac - um pináculo ou crista de gelo na superfície de uma geleira. Formação muito perigosa para montanhistas atravessarem.
Ford - um lugar raso em um rio ou córrego que permite caminhar ou dirigir .
  • Finalmente confirmaram a hipótese levantada na última temporada de que o Stubs seria um host.
  • Fan service para quem assitiu Game of Thrones (não é o meu caso). O dragão e os dois caras sentados próximos a ele.

geissler

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Por enquanto eu ainda acho que quando aparece a Doloroes & Jesse, o Bernard & Stubbs, e agora a Maeve, é o mundo real mesmo. Doloroes no mundo real buscando sabe-se-la o que e o Bernard tentando parar ela me parece mais plausível, até por aquela cena dele pegando um barco clandestindo para entrar escondido na ilha do WestWord.

Claro que a hipôtese de ser tudo uma simulação também é valida, mas vimos ainda muito pouco.

Little Pig

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Acho o mais viavel é ser uma simulação dentro de outra.

Acredito que ainda vai ater alguma treta em relação ao Arnold e Ford que não foi explicada.
E tem o Willian ainda também.

Giant Enemy Crab

Wyrd biõ ful ãræd
Reações
Pontos
vi o terceiro episódio e só de não ter aquela putaria de embaralhamento de linha temporal ja melhorou 100% mesmo.

Jesse Pinkman também teve mais destaque, ja deu pra ter uma idéia do papel dele na coisa.

Só não entendi ainda quem é a Charlotte.
alguns momentos eu achei que fosse o Betoso amigo do Sonic.

mas ai rola a cena do dono do cachorro,
o betoso era betoso, nunca que ele ia enforcar alguém e dizer que tava gostando.

e o sistema stalker parece muito reaproveitado do Person of Interest.

de resto, a produção da série em termos visuais esta excelente,
e o mundo criado é bastante "crivel" pra um futuro.
Várias coisas que parecem evolução da nossa tecnologia atual,
alguns plus "cyberpunks" e muita coisa velha perdida no meio do cenario, como é hoje em dia.

Ultima Edição:

da19x

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Foi legal o ep mas tô sentindo os eps um pouco mais arrastados que nas temporadas anteriores. Quando o ritmo melhora, acaba.

Ninguém mais tem acompanhado a série? Poucos comentários sobre os eps nessa temporada.

Quem será que está no corpo da Hale? Alguns pessoas tem levantado a possibilidade de ser a real Dolores, enquanto a Dolores que vemos seria o(a) Wyatt. Isso é baseado em algumas falas e também na simbologia da cena do elevador, com a Dolores de preto e a Hale de branco, yin yang.

Outra possibilidade é da Hale ser um host com as memórias da Hale mas que foi convencida pela Dolores que ela era apenas mais um personagem no parque e que deveria personificar a mesma. Confuso? Sim! Essa confusão também pode ser observada na personagem durante todo o episódio.

Outra coisa é que no final do ep, quando ela fala com o Serac, dá a entender que ela tem as memórias da Hale humana.

Sobre o Serac, há a possibilidade do mesmo ser o próprio Rehoboam, existindo apenas num mundo virtual. Tanto é que a Hale precisou de um óculos para ver o personagem. Se isso se confirmar, no episódio anterior a interação entre ele e a Maeve aconteceu dentro de uma simulação, numa camada superior.

Topo Fundo