O que há de Novo?
Fórum Outer Space - O maior fórum de games do Brasil

Registre uma conta gratuita hoje para se tornar um membro! Uma vez conectado, você poderá participar neste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens, além de se conectar com outros membros por meio de sua própria caixa de entrada privada!

• Anunciando os planos GOLD no Fórum Outer Space
    Visitante, agora você pode ajudar o Fórum Outer Space e receber alguns recursos exclusivos, incluindo navegação sem anúncios e dois temas exclusivos. Veja os detalhes aqui.

Tópico oficial ✞ DEATH STRANDING | PS4: 08/11/19 | Gameplay de 49 minutos às 03:30 de quinta feira [pg. 89]

Comedor de Caixinha

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos
Ninguém sabe como esse jogo será nem do que se trata o enredo.

Então, não tenho como saber nada e nem projetar se será bom ou ruim.

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando Tapatalk
Eu projeto que será excelente. Sob a base de que é o Kojima que está fazendo. Ele tem crédito a beça.

Mas é sempre bom lembrar que ninguém é infalível.

carloshfc

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
Eu projeto que será excelente. Sob a base de que é o Kojima que está fazendo. Ele tem crédito a beça.

Mas é sempre bom lembrar que ninguém é infalível.
Respeito o Kojima, adoro a série Metal Gear Solid, principalmente o MGS 1, 2 e 3. Mas preciso lembrar que o Kojima concebeu o MGS4, o que eu não só não gosto como o pior Metal Gear, como um dos piores games que já joguei, tanto em jogabilidade como em enredo.

Então, prefiro dar crédito a minha carteira.

Se o material que eu ver, quando ele resolver abrir o jogo, me agradar eu compro.

Não agradou ou não entendi: passo longe nem vou jatear quem tá curtindo. Vida que segue;

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando Tapatalk

Tigerfang

Bam-bam-bam
Reações
Pontos

Tarde demais Walmart, tarde demais...

tenor.gif

MalleoBH

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Será?

Norman Reedus discusses Death Stranding, thinks it will launch in ‘early 2019’

Reedus on Kojima's return: '10,000 grown men were crying.'

Death-Stranding-Podcast_12-06-18.jpg

Actor Norman Reedus, who plays Death Stranding protagonist Sam, discussed the title during a recent Dan Fogler podcast.

Here is the transcript, via Reddit user qeoeb:

Fogler: “…Tell me about this video game.”​
Reedus: “Death Stranding?”​

Fogler: “Yeah.”​

Reedus: “Oh, it’s nuts.”​

Fogler: “You showed me a trailer for it and it just blew my mind, man. So it’s all motion capture, obviously.”​

Reedus: “It is, yeah.”​

Fogler: “Do you like doing that?”​

Reedus: :I’ve never done the kind that I’m doing on this, this is a whole ‘nother level, and I’ve been in a lot of video games, but nothing like this. And Guillermo Del Toro, he just wrote me – he and Hideo and I were supposed to do a different game, and that game kinda fell apart, because Hideo and that company kinda fell apart. It was Kojima and Konami, they kinda broke up in Japan and Sony picked up Hideo and he started his own thing at Sony. So we started this other one, Guillermo is like, ‘You should do this.’ I was like, ‘What is it?’ And he was like, ‘You should do this.’ Then I met Hideo, he took me to the Video Game Music Awards, right. And he comes walking down the steps, and the steps are lighting up underneath him, y’know, he’s like ‘I’m back!’ And then 10,000 grown men, with tears in their eyes, are screaming like Elvis just walked in, and I’m like, ‘Who the fuck is this guy?’ He’s like a genius, and then you talk to him and you’re like, ‘Oh, you are a genius.’ He would actually be great to direct with movies because you’ll say, ‘Y’know, maybe I should do it over here, like this?’ And he’ll go, ‘Hmm, why don’t you add this on top of it?’ So he doesn’t go, ‘No, no, no, I see it that way.’ Whatever you bring to him, he just adds a couple more ingredients. He goes, ‘Well, try that then,’ and you’re like, it’s even greater.​
Fogler: “Wow, that’s like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, man.”​

Reedus: “Yeah, his explanations of stuff, the way his mind works, he’s the real deal genius for sure.”​

Fogler: “So can you talk about the theme of the video game? Like what’s the storyline, can you talk about any of that or what kinda character you play?”​

Reedus: “It’s not the kinda game where you kill everybody in the room. It’s a game of bringing people together. How you play it, is you’re building bridges from here to there, and other people are doing the same, and you connect, and the character that I play is, he’s got this phobia of being touched, and as you play the game the phobia leaves you. It’s complicated but once you’re in it, it doesn’t seem as complicated. It’s constantly surprising you with decisions left and right, and what comes at you, and it’s a real brave game. It’s visually stunning, and the story behind it, it’s a whole ‘nother level, y’know. It’s not Pac-Man, it’s not simple, but the philosophy behind it is one that everybody can get.”​

Fogler: “When is it available, is it still in development?”​

Reedus: “I think it’s gonna be early this coming year, I have three more [mocap] sessions here in New York starting next week.”​

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/12/norman-...will-launch-in-early-2019#M17zS0UirwCuctbv.99

Berserk.of.Niflheim

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Será?

Norman Reedus discusses Death Stranding, thinks it will launch in ‘early 2019’

Reedus on Kojima's return: '10,000 grown men were crying.'

Death-Stranding-Podcast_12-06-18.jpg

Actor Norman Reedus, who plays Death Stranding protagonist Sam, discussed the title during a recent Dan Fogler podcast.

Here is the transcript, via Reddit user qeoeb:

Fogler: “…Tell me about this video game.”​
Reedus: “Death Stranding?”​

Fogler: “Yeah.”​

Reedus: “Oh, it’s nuts.”​

Fogler: “You showed me a trailer for it and it just blew my mind, man. So it’s all motion capture, obviously.”​

Reedus: “It is, yeah.”​

Fogler: “Do you like doing that?”​

Reedus: :I’ve never done the kind that I’m doing on this, this is a whole ‘nother level, and I’ve been in a lot of video games, but nothing like this. And Guillermo Del Toro, he just wrote me – he and Hideo and I were supposed to do a different game, and that game kinda fell apart, because Hideo and that company kinda fell apart. It was Kojima and Konami, they kinda broke up in Japan and Sony picked up Hideo and he started his own thing at Sony. So we started this other one, Guillermo is like, ‘You should do this.’ I was like, ‘What is it?’ And he was like, ‘You should do this.’ Then I met Hideo, he took me to the Video Game Music Awards, right. And he comes walking down the steps, and the steps are lighting up underneath him, y’know, he’s like ‘I’m back!’ And then 10,000 grown men, with tears in their eyes, are screaming like Elvis just walked in, and I’m like, ‘Who the fuck is this guy?’ He’s like a genius, and then you talk to him and you’re like, ‘Oh, you are a genius.’ He would actually be great to direct with movies because you’ll say, ‘Y’know, maybe I should do it over here, like this?’ And he’ll go, ‘Hmm, why don’t you add this on top of it?’ So he doesn’t go, ‘No, no, no, I see it that way.’ Whatever you bring to him, he just adds a couple more ingredients. He goes, ‘Well, try that then,’ and you’re like, it’s even greater.​
Fogler: “Wow, that’s like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, man.”​

Reedus: “Yeah, his explanations of stuff, the way his mind works, he’s the real deal genius for sure.”​

Fogler: “So can you talk about the theme of the video game? Like what’s the storyline, can you talk about any of that or what kinda character you play?”​

Reedus: “It’s not the kinda game where you kill everybody in the room. It’s a game of bringing people together. How you play it, is you’re building bridges from here to there, and other people are doing the same, and you connect, and the character that I play is, he’s got this phobia of being touched, and as you play the game the phobia leaves you. It’s complicated but once you’re in it, it doesn’t seem as complicated. It’s constantly surprising you with decisions left and right, and what comes at you, and it’s a real brave game. It’s visually stunning, and the story behind it, it’s a whole ‘nother level, y’know. It’s not Pac-Man, it’s not simple, but the philosophy behind it is one that everybody can get.”​

Fogler: “When is it available, is it still in development?”​

Reedus: “I think it’s gonna be early this coming year, I have three more [mocap] sessions here in New York starting next week.”​

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/12/norman-...will-launch-in-early-2019#M17zS0UirwCuctbv.99
Todo mundo paga pau pro mestre.

Bahax

Emulação é Vida!
VIP
Reações
Pontos
Já viram isso?

Teoria sugere que perfil do Twitter tenha ligação com Death Stranding
https://www.meups4.com.br/noticias/...do-twitter-tenha-ligacao-com-death-stranding/

Pessoal no reddit já tá tentando decifrar o tal post 204863, que saiu agora a pouco haha

Seria sensacional se revelasse a url pra um vídeo secreto mostrando novo gameplay + data de lançamento, mas acho que aí já é sonhar demais. :klol

Edit: Já decifraram o código. É a frase da Lindsay Wagner no trailer da E3. :kpensa
"You're too late. You still don't know who I am do you?"

Ultima Edição:

MalleoBH

Lenda da internet
Reações
Pontos
Kojima foi na GG mostrar o que fez com a engine deles depois de 3 anos.

Tá com cara de não estar muito longe de lançar.

D

Deleted member 101002

O meu maior medo é a liberdade total que kojima tem com o projeto. Tem coisas que só são boas na cabeça deles.

fr3d

Mil pontos, LOL!
Reações
Pontos
O meu maior medo é a liberdade total que kojima tem com o projeto. Tem coisas que só são boas na cabeça deles.
Já acho totalmente o contrário, meu maior medo era a falta de liberdade do Kojima.
O mercado de games virou algo tão robótico e limitadinho, certinho, tudo igual, jogos que parecem ter feitos da mesma forma, que o diferente se tornou algo quase em extinção, que é o justamente o que eu procuro!

D

Deleted member 101002

Já acho totalmente o contrário, meu maior medo era a falta de liberdade do Kojima.
O mercado de games virou algo tão robótico e limitadinho, certinho, tudo igual, jogos que parecem ter feitos da mesma forma, que o diferente se tornou algo quase em extinção, que é o justamente o que eu procuro!

Concordo tb. Experimentações são sempre válidas e eu não estou falando que ele não deve experimentar, apenas que o meu maior medo é que as "diferenças" que ele trará podem não agradar, pq o resto é confiável. Por coisas diferentes é que hoje eu jogo mais indie.

[[Solid_Snake]]

Ei mãe, 500 pontos!
Reações
Pontos
Para ele ir fazer essa demonstração assim, eu diria que falta pouco para o jogo ser finalizado. Bem possível que saia até o fim do ano.

Topo Fundo